PDA

View Full Version : 1st and 10

DrunkPanda
01-09-2006, 12:55 PM
good god, that jackass on first and ten is really getting on my nerves. woody says "you're acting like the patriots just won the superbowl, they haven't yet" and that guy just shakes his head with a smug look as if the patriots DID already win the superbowl. he gave denver no chance against pats (only a moron would think the broncos had no chance, they are easily one of the top 3 playoff teams this year). and he gave pitt no chance against indy. there IS a chance for pitt. pitt is a good team and you can't write them off like they are the texans.
then he says vince carter should be suspended for playfully slapping his buddy. "vince is just plain weird. it's just weird to slap someone" no sir, what's weird is your eyebrows. why do they go vertically instead of horizontally? and what's wrong with playfully slapping someone in a sports game? it's not weird, it's like a fake taunt

VADER72
01-09-2006, 01:18 PM
What WHAT"s that????, the Broncos host the Patriots this week? Hell, I didn't know Denver had a game according to the media.

DrunkPanda
01-10-2006, 09:17 AM
hahahaha. woody paige just said broncos will win 48-14 :D.
that jackass with the weird eyebrows was laughing, and i don't blame him.
but what i DO blame him for is he said the patriots will win no question, which is almost as ridiculous a statement as woody's.
someone fire weird eyebrowed man! he's a moron :mad:

LordTrychon
01-10-2006, 09:23 AM
I too hate weird eyebrows.

Broncosfreak_56
01-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I too hate weird eyebrows.
lmao cp for ya

AlWilsonizKING
01-10-2006, 10:15 AM
That's like when Jim Rome (hate the guy) didn't give us any chance in gazillion to beat Green Bay in the Superbowl....but alas...we did!! Shows what he really knows.. :confused:

I like 1st and 10...and yes "weird eyebrows" is always pissing me off....but that's what he's there for...just like PTI (Pardon The Interuption)....you got to have a view from each side. That's why I watch Altitude...you get a pretty biased opinion about Denver sports.

PEACE!!!