PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Fan in Boston

Medford Bronco
01-09-2006, 01:46 PM
I am a Bronco fan in Boston and the way the media around here is treating this game like it is an easy victory for the Pats. WEEI is the station and they are basically saying the Denver will be out physicaled their strong defense and Jake will throw 4 picks and lose the game. All they are talking about how Indy will be a tougher matchup than the Broncos.

I believe that the Denver will be a much better matchup than they believe. Denver had a better defense and can run the ball better. Brady is a great QB, but NE will not run the ball. I think that Denver will need to pressure Brady with some blitzes from Al Wilson and Ian Gold and really mix up coverages. Also Plummer will not turn the ball over kind of like all season at home! Denver can beat this not so great secondary that has no Rodney Harrison.

I am seeing a tight 27-24 Denver win and for me (a lot of Boston exuses around here!)

2 Minute Warning
01-09-2006, 01:48 PM
I live in New England as well, this will be a lonnnng week..lol.

LordTrychon
01-09-2006, 01:55 PM
I live in New England as well, this will be a lonnnng week..lol.
My condolences....;)

VADER72
01-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Good, let them talk. The players will get wiff of the fart they let go this week and will play like crap and Denver will take advantage.

BANJOPICKER1
01-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Wow all the radio shows I have heard seem to think Denver might be the hardest game of the year try 850am here in Boston...Other than a few digs to Denver,most sports shows are giving Denver a lot of respect...And well they should,LOL

GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!

Boxer21
01-09-2006, 02:09 PM
I am a Bronco fan in Boston and the way the media around here is treating this game like it is an easy victory for the Pats. WEEI is the station and they are basically saying the Denver will be out physicaled their strong defense and Jake will throw 4 picks and lose the game. All they are talking about how Indy will be a tougher matchup than the Broncos.

What are you listening to....not what I'm hearing. Quite the opposite.