PDA

View Full Version : Vick arrested...AGAIN!

WABronco
01-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Holy cow, what is wrong with this guy. He's got some serious issues, that's all I'm gonna say...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10777702/

IDIOT!

Jared
01-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Holy cow, what is wrong with this guy. He's got some serious issues, that's all I'm gonna say...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10777702/

IDIOT!

I don't think he will even be drafted now.

It will be a very late round, if it all.

No decision making abilities at all.

WABronco
01-09-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't think he will even be drafted now.

It will be a very late round, if it all.

No decision making abilities at all.

IMO there's no way an NFL team can draft him now. The dude has set a record for felonies in a one year period. He must have some screws, some very important screws, loose or somethin...

Canadian_Fan
01-09-2006, 02:12 PM
He must be friends with Maurice Clarett........ :D

Jared
01-09-2006, 02:13 PM
IMO there's no way an NFL team can draft him now. The dude has set a record for felonies in a one year period. He must have some screws, some very important screws, loose or somethin...

Oh, there's always some coach or GM who's ego trumps common sense (under heading: Al davis) on draft day.

I guess it all depends on whether he can even have workouts for scouts, and when his preliminary hearing and any subsequent court dates are set for.

If he can actually go to the combine and does well, he's a late round pick.

No combine, and/or inconvenient court dates = no draft for him.

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-09-2006, 02:16 PM
This Vick is making the other Vick look like an angel ha!

jletourneau
01-09-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't even know what to say anymore about Marcus Vick.

There just aren't words for how dumb you can be....and now he may have pulled his worst stunt of all, pulling a gun on someone in a parking lot.

At least Maurice did it after he blew his chance, apparently Marcus wanted to save everyone the time and sweat.

unbelievable! :confused:

JoRo
01-09-2006, 02:45 PM
the question i have is this: if he falls to undrafted, is he worth a look? I no the guy is screwed up, but do you think he would be worth the camp look? we tried it with claurett, and Vick is a much better talent than Claurett was.

Cire72
01-09-2006, 02:46 PM
My guess will be "With the 7th round pick the Baltimore Ravens pick Marcus Vick". They like people with criminal backgrounds, only thing that might hold him back is he hasn't killed anyone yet.

BroncosorBust
01-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Check out this article on the most recent happenings of Marcus Vick (Yes he is in trouble again, since stomping on a player, this time with the law)

Vick arrested, accused of brandishing firearm (http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5234222)

Kapaibro
01-09-2006, 03:43 PM
He's a waste of space and money, I wouldn't give him a dollar to wash my car windows!

ttejuco
01-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Go Vick!

Let's get him with our redskins 4th round pick, or a 7th round comp pick.

VADER72
01-09-2006, 04:13 PM
LOL, Maybe he got counseling from Clarett on how to ruin your life.

Booher
01-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Now I'm just hoping he does not get pardoned by the va governor like iverson did. I doudt it this time, doug wilder is not in office.

myoung
01-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Oh, there's always some coach or GM who's ego trumps common sense (under heading: Al davis) on draft day.

I guess it all depends on whether he can even have workouts for scouts, and when his preliminary hearing and any subsequent court dates are set for.

I he can actually go to thecombine and does well, he's a late round pick.

No combine, and/or inconvenient court dates = no draft for him.

so does Shanny fall under that category as well? Keep in mind that we are the team that drafted last year's moron......

Jared
01-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Threads merged.

Please use the search function. Chances are you are not the first to post a link or article.

Jared
01-09-2006, 04:29 PM
the question i have is this: if he falls to undrafted, is he worth a look? I no the guy is screwed up, but do you think he would be worth the camp look? we tried it with claurett, and Vick is a much better talent than Claurett was.

No, he is not worth the chance, because he is not a 'much' better talent, with respect to the position and his college accomplishments, than Clarett.

He'd have to be a completely dominant athlete (like the original LT or Randy Moss) to even consider it.

And even then, I'd be very, very, VERY careful.

Jared
01-09-2006, 04:34 PM
so does Shanny fall under that category as well? Keep in mind that we are the team that drafted last year's moron......

Clarett had no work ethic and blew the whistle on bad things at Ohio State at the time of the draft.

Marcus Vick brandished a weapon 24 hours after announcing he would like to be drafted.

Now, in my opinion, picking Vick would be MUCH MUCH MUCH dumber.

Clarett has made a similar mistake SINCE being cut.

Neither is good, but he difference is taking a chance on someone who you think may pan out and might possibly be worth it versus someone who, in the last 30 days has had 3 seperate legal issues (one an alleged felony), and had an on-the field issue as well.

It the difference between getting burned on a risk (Clarett) or KNOWING you are getting an unproven screwup, and taking him anyway (Vick).

The latter is worse, to me.

BroncoFanCam
01-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Marcus Vick...

Intentionally tries to cause damage to Elvis Dummerville's knee.
Gets arrested for driving w/ a revoked license.
Pulls a gun on teenagers.

Can this get any worse?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2285819

watchthemiddle
01-09-2006, 04:56 PM
I think he declared for the NFL so watch him get Drew Rosenhouse

Kapaibro
01-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Mods, please merge this will the other Vick threads.

billymischke_33
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
heres the article

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9154638

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

The 21-year-old Vick was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

If convicted of all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, police spokeswoman Lt. Debbie George said in a statement.

Marcus Vick leaves the magistrate's office in Suffolk, Va., after surrendering to police. (AP)
On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving on a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

A Virginia Tech spokesman said university officials would have no comment on Vick's arrest.

"At this point, I think the actions speak for themselves," the spokesman, Larry Hincker, said.

Vick is the younger brother of Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick. He was the runner-up to Wake Forest's Chris Barclay, by one vote, as the Atlantic Coast Conference's offensive player of the year, and was the league's first-team quarterback.

In 24 career games, the 6-foot, 212-pound Vick threw for 2,868 yards, 19 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He also ran 184 times for 492 yards and six TDs.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Kapaibro
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
We know we know. This is now thread number 4!

Try searching before you post..

Mods, another one to merge!

Astrass
01-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Stupid kid.

Jared
01-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Please use the search funcvtion

BF_forever
01-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Vuck is a loser. He a gun on some teenagers. He is NOT an NFL player or even a quarterback.

Mike Vick needs to have a talk with his brother.

Kapaibro
01-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Vuck is a loser. He a gun on some teenagers. He is NOT an NFL player or even a quarterback.

Why? So his brother can teach him how to give women STD's? I think he probably knows that!

Skywalker
01-09-2006, 07:09 PM

I dont get how his brother could look him in the eyes anymore....

Kapaibro
01-09-2006, 07:11 PM
I guess the lifeguard wasn't looking when those two jumped into the gene pool.

Can I get some chlorine? STAT!

BroncosorBust
01-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I think he declared for the NFL so watch him get Drew Rosenhouse

A perfect match :beer:

Broncosinindy
01-10-2006, 03:31 PM

eh he doesnt have one felony pending or been prosecuted...gviing kids beer is a misdermeanor and .. so was his "brandishing a firearm"

i am starting to sound like a broken record here but i would be worrying about not going to county jail for a bit ....

Broncosinindy
01-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Why? So his brother can teach him how to give women STD's? I think he probably knows that!

pft women.... try 15 year old girls.

Broncosinindy
01-10-2006, 03:35 PM
I dont get how his brother could look him in the eyes anymore....

its easy .. blood is thicker then water.. everyone messes up in life some just get cought for there screw ups some dont

Broncosinindy
01-10-2006, 03:39 PM

you HAVE to be jokeing ... right.?.... man the NFL needs to have a clause in contracts... so people like this cannot be role models to our kids.... this is a joke... no wonder society is so messed up people are so worried about football when they should worry about morales and values