PDA

View Full Version : Go get em Broncos!!

steelforce
01-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Well, obviously I would love a Steeler/Bronco AFCCG. 2 reasons for wanting the Broncos. First and foremost, my husband is a huge bronco fan and has been for 25 years. I have been a die hard Steeler fan for about the same amount of time. So that match up would be very interesting to say the least. Second reason. I AM SO SICK OF THE PATS!! I am sick of Brady's mush and please, for the love of God. Someone buy Belichick a new sweatshirt. Isn't there a dress code for coaches?
Anyway, good luck Saturday!! :beer:

bronxs
01-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, obviously I would love a Steeler/Bronco AFCCG. 2 reasons for wanting the Broncos. First and foremost, my husband is a huge bronco fan and has been for 25 years. I have been a die hard Steeler fan for about the same amount of time. So that match up would be very interesting to say the least. Second reason. I AM SO SICK OF THE PATS!! I am sick of Brady's mush and please, for the love of God. Someone buy Belichick a new sweatshirt. Isn't there a dress code for coaches?
Thanks, A little good luck never hurt.

sammie1
01-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Steelers fans have to hope that Denver beats the Pats because we all know Bill Cowher has no chance of keeping up with Belichick.

steelforce
01-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Steelers fans have to hope that Denver beats the Pats because we all know Bill Cowher has no chance of keeping up with Belichick.

typical classless, clueless Pats fan. Was I talking to you?? NO :confused:

exbronconative
01-09-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm from the boring state of indiana or as they call it here "Peyton Country". Honestly how can u call it peyton country when he hasn't even been to a superbowl and probably never will. The broncos will go and win this year, and the colts will lose peytons supporting cast because of the salary cap. BUT thats not what i came here to say. I've been a bronco fan since living in denver and if you think Patriots fans talk crap wait till you meet Colts fans. IF their heads got any bigger. The only thing they can say is "You don't have Elway anymore". Nope they're right we have Plummer and support cast and were going to stomp the Patriots this week and then our defense will introduce peyton manning to his turf. Who ever wins this game wins the SUPER BOWL, and i say GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncoManiac_69
01-10-2006, 02:21 PM
and please, for the love of God. Someone buy Belichick a new sweatshirt.

:laugh:

I think it is safe to say that all of Bronco Land wants the Steelers to knock off the Colts so that Denver can host the big game after we smack Brady and his Visa card back to New England.

Welcome to the boards. :beer:

2 Minute Warning
01-10-2006, 02:43 PM

Welcome to the board. :beer:

Astrass
01-10-2006, 02:59 PM

Gotta love it =)

Va_Pats_Fan
01-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Someone buy Belichick a new sweatshirt. Isn't there a dress code for coaches?

Surprisingly, there is!!

They must wear NFL approved gear...

Someone help me here, there was a coach this year that wanted to be in suit and tie but Rebok and Nike don't make one, and he was told no by the nfl...

go figure!

BroncoManiac_69
01-10-2006, 11:30 PM
Surprisingly, there is!!

They must wear NFL approved gear...

Someone help me here, there was a coach this year that wanted to be in suit and tie but Rebok and Nike don't make one, and he was told no by the nfl...

go figure!

You mean like old Tom Landry? I can't think of a current coach that would want to wear the monkey suit except for possibly Gibbs?

Commenting to bump for ya.