PDA

View Full Version : Go Pittsburg!

MaG24
01-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Wouldn't that be nice to have Pitt win? Then they come TO Denver...ahhh...that'd be great...but only if denver beats the pats

SSBRONCS
01-10-2006, 08:48 AM
an afc championship in denver would be great.

AlWilsonizKING
01-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah I am the BIGGEST Steelers fan this weekend.

Kick the **** outta Indy!!!!! Let "The Bus" roll!!!

PEACE!!!

Bruschi54
01-10-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm a huge Steelers fan too. I've already got my AFC championship game tickets.

Pats vs. Pittsburgh. January 22. Gillette Stadium. I'll be there.

Reidman
01-10-2006, 09:00 AM
I would love nothing more than to see Pitt win but I think they will be owned in Indy....
The road to the big dance goes through Indy.

Sharpe's Mouth
01-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Personally, I'd rather see Denver exorcise some demons in Indianapolis.

God willing if we can get by the Pats first.

DrunkPanda
01-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Yeah I am the BIGGEST Steelers fan this weekend.

Kick the **** outta Indy!!!!! Let "The Bus" roll!!!

PEACE!!!
i'm still only a broncos fan this weekend. i honestly will not care what happens to indy until saturday night after i see how the broncos game goes.

Peyton 2 Marvin
01-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Colts will crush Pittsburgh, then the Patriots

BroncosorBust
01-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Part of me would like to see Pittsburgh win so Denver could host the AFC Championship, the other part of me want Denver to go to the Super Bowl THROUGH the colts :beer:

DrunkPanda
01-10-2006, 09:45 AM
all i know is that if we beat pats this weekend, i will be 100% confident that we will beat the colts or steelers

Nomad Broncofan
01-10-2006, 09:50 AM
It would be great to have Pitt win and have the AFCCG in Denver (providing Denver wins of course). It would also be nice to go to Indy and kick them around and get that monkey off our backs.

BroncosorBust
01-10-2006, 11:01 AM
In my opinion, we are playing the easiest team to beat that is left in the AFC playoffs.

Bruschi54
01-10-2006, 11:59 AM
BroncosOrBust:

Please, please, please, remember you said that while you're sitting on the couch late Saturday night, crying into your Coors Light.

TheGlue Factory
01-10-2006, 12:10 PM
I'd put Pittsburgh as the easiest of the remaining AFC teams. The Pats would be a close second though (not saying the Pats are that bad as the Steelers are that good and that all four remaining teams are the cream of the AFC.)

Then again, it has yet to be seen what effect the suicide of Dungy's son will have on the Colts. It could inspire them to play their best game of the year or it could be enough to cause a disruption to the team and allow Pitts the win.

jtomasik
01-10-2006, 12:13 PM
I grew up a Steeler's fan. But, I'd honestly rather see us beat Indy. If we beat the Pats AND Indy AND win the superbowl, the critics of the Broncos would be silenced.

GO BRONCOS

TheGlue Factory
01-10-2006, 12:18 PM
I grew up a Steeler's fan. But, I'd honestly rather see us beat Indy. If we beat the Pats AND Indy AND win the superbowl, the critics of the Broncos would be silenced.

GO BRONCOS

I agree. That would be the sweetest end to this season. However, I'll take three wins to close out the post-season, regardless of who we beat. :cheers:

oldrover
01-10-2006, 12:29 PM
As a Pats fan, I'm rooting for Pitt this weekend as well. Whether we win or lose, I can't stand the Colts.

Bronco_Buster
01-10-2006, 12:31 PM
I agree. That would be the sweetest end to this season. However, I'll take three wins to close out the post-season, regardless of who we beat. :cheers:

First of all, why don't you concentrate on Saturday. Secondly, why in the world would Denver want Indy. Haven't the Broncos been humiliated enough the last two seasons in Indy. What has been the combined score of both games? Indy must be in tripple digits on offense right?

TheGlue Factory
01-10-2006, 12:49 PM
First of all, why don't you concentrate on Saturday. Secondly, why in the world would Denver want Indy. Haven't the Broncos been humiliated enough the last two seasons in Indy. What has been the combined score of both games? Indy must be in tripple digits on offense right?

I don't have to concentrate on Sat. The Broncos do (and they are) leaving me freedom to look ahead. :D

Here's the big secret for Indy. Pressure Manning and he falls apart. With the way the Broncos mix up their blitzing I don't think Indy would be as big an obstacle as people make them out to be.

Having said that, I still think Indy would be our toughest competition. BUT, what better way to celebrate your World Championship than by raising the hides of the best teams you defeated along the way? Risky? Heck yeah, but the payoff is sooo much sweeter at the end!

In the end I don't really care who we defeat so long as those defeats total 3 before the end of Feb. 06. :beer:

coltsman451
01-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Sorry, ladies and gents, but the Steelers will be hopelessly out-matched on Sunday. Manning has been chomping at the bit the past 2 weeks (4 if you count last 2 regular season games) to let loose, and the Steeler's secondary will pay the price. Look for the road to Detriot to come through Indy first!

PatrickdaDookie
01-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Personally, I'd rather see Denver exorcise some demons in Indianapolis.

God willing if we can get by the Pats first.

I wholeheartedly agree.

BroncosorBust
01-10-2006, 01:32 PM
BroncosOrBust:

Please, please, please, remember you said that while you're sitting on the couch late Saturday night, crying into your Coors Light.

What? I'm sorry, did I disrespect you? How's that "Leg Tweak" coming along? You actually gonna play this time out?

I'll remember what I said, don't worry, and I won't even come back to rub it in afterwards. I'll just be enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from teh Broncos whoopin' up on the Patsies ;)