PDA

View Full Version : All of you going to the game

broncofan27
01-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I wish I could be there so bad. I would give 2 arms and a leg. But since I live all the way in redneck Georgia and I am a poor college student you guys are gonna have to do this one without me.

BE LOUD Saturday. BE VERY LOUD. I want you guys to haunt the dreams of Tom Brady for the rest of his life with the thunderous roar of Mile High.

So for all of us who can't be there BE LOUD LOUD LOUD and show the nfl what the 12TH MAN IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Tom Brady's playoff record as of Sunday WILL BE 10-1.

Calif. Bronco
01-10-2006, 09:27 AM
You know how when you go to Disneyland (or DisneyWorld I suspect) and ride "It's a Small World" and get that song stuck in your head for weeks afterward? I hope Brady has "In-Com-Plete" stuck in his head the whole damn offseason! :coffee:

lynchandplummer
01-10-2006, 02:14 PM
i know the players are urging all the fans to be as loud as possible, and i think it's going to be an amazing night! saturday night, it's gonna be nuts! also, head out to the pep rally at invesco on friday night if you can! i'll be there, for the jake plummer lookalike contest alone it should be a hoot!

Crush77
01-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Don't forget to wear orange!!! Please help spread the word by emailing or calling your local news orgs to spread the story!!!

Thanks!

Here is a link to some of these local news orgs! Please help support the Broncos this weekend!!! We owe it to them!!! (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showpost.php?p=845744&postcount=8)

BroncoManiac_69
01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
I wish I could be there so bad. I would give 2 arms and a leg. But since I live all the way in redneck Georgia and I am a poor college student you guys are gonna have to do this one without me.

BE LOUD Saturday. BE VERY LOUD. I want you guys to haunt the dreams of Tom Brady for the rest of his life with the thunderous roar of Mile High.

So for all of us who can't be there BE LOUD LOUD LOUD and show the nfl what the 12TH MAN IS ALL ABOUT!!!

Tom Brady's playoff record as of Sunday WILL BE 10-1.

This Saturday there will be a record setting noise level for Invesco Field. The fans have waited so long for this moment. And they will react accordingly.

It still saddens me that I was offered a ticket to the game from a friend in Denver. But I can't make it up. :ugh: :mad:

REEF_811
01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
i am going to i cant wait!!!!!!!!! ever since i moved out of **** hole raider country to colorado i have been to 2games and washington(no one was there cause of the cold rain!) and baltimore which was boring. hopefully this time there will be fans and they will be loud like me! :D

REEF_811
01-10-2006, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=Crush77]Don't forget to wear orange!!! Please help spread the word by emailing or calling your local news orgs to spread the story!!!

Thanks!

Ya i will try because at christmas i orderd a orange champ jersey and it is suppose to be here! other wise ill wear my jake home jersey

2 Minute Warning
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Have fun :D , be LOUD, :D and take pictures. :D (if you have a camera)

BlueDamsel
01-10-2006, 02:50 PM
I'll be there, loud and orange...

Unfortunatly I'm fighting a sinus infection right now - so I might be hurting big time come saturday night, but I'll take one for the team (as usual LOL)

I'll try to get some good shots Jovi, but who knows, with as excited as I get during the game, holding still long enough to get a camera shot off is going to be tough... hehe.

DenverBroncosJM
01-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Ill be in orange and loud!

2 Minute Warning
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
I'll be there, loud and orange...

Unfortunatly I'm fighting a sinus infection right now - so I might be hurting big time come saturday night, but I'll take one for the team (as usual LOL)

I'll try to get some good shots Jovi, but who knows, with as excited as I get during the game, holding still long enough to get a camera shot off is going to be tough... hehe.

OW :ugh: sinus infection here with me also, no fun, take care.
;)

bud7486
01-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Ive been a broncos fan even before i knew what football was. My dad and i r so excited about this that we are making the trip from Maryland to see this game. This will be our first home game since 1994 and only my second home broncos game ever. I will be so loud that i prolly wont be able to talk the next day on the flight back to "skins land" :duh: .

VADER72
01-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Can someone that is going make a little more noise for me? Trust me, I'm sure my neighbors will hear me in our house. My house has been known to be Mile High. After every touchdown I play the touchdown song the staduim has played for decades. Forget who the singer is.

broncosgrrrl
01-10-2006, 06:27 PM
I was at the Broncs vs the Pats last game and it was sooo very loud, i can only imagine what will happen on saturday. I won't get to go to this game cuz it's my dad's season tix (and he won't come off em), but he promises to get LOUD!

Wanobe
01-10-2006, 06:28 PM
you mean the 13th man right? :P

cause its gonna be so loud its gonna have that kind of effect :D

Sam_Z
01-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Im not sure if Im going or not, I have a choice of either going with a group of ppl that Im not to crazy about or watching at home with my entire family.
Call me crazy but youd have understand why I feel the way I do about this bunch.

Buff_bronc_fan
01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Agreed, I won't be happy unless the screen/clock are shaking on tv. I wish I could go set the tone with everyone, but I'm sure our brethryn from BroncoMania won't let us down... Be loud and pround people. Let them hear you in Boston!

BroncoManiac_69
01-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Unfortunatly I'm fighting a sinus infection right now - so I might be hurting big time.

Then you better trade your ticket to somebody that is more healthy. ;)

LOL J/K

Have fun and feel better soon. Take some Nyquil on Friday night.

broncofan27
01-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Can someone that is going make a little more noise for me? Trust me, I'm sure my neighbors will hear me in our house. My house has been known to be Mile High. After every touchdown I play the touchdown song the staduim has played for decades. Forget who the singer is.

What is it...I want it!

Retire #30!!!
01-11-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm gonna be stompin from the nosebleeds :beer:

BlueDamsel
01-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Then you better trade your ticket to somebody that is more healthy. ;)

LOL J/K

Have fun and feel better soon. Take some Nyquil on Friday night.

HAH. You'd be having to pry the ticket from my cold dead hands, because there is no other way I'd give it up. I have sat through all sorts of crappy weather in the past -- I stayed through the entire SNF game last season, when it was snowing and screamed my head off. I couldn't speak for 2 and a half weeks after that.

YOUNGERJKSPEE
01-11-2006, 06:42 PM
i am going to i cant wait!!!!!!!!! ever since i moved out of **** hole raider country to colorado i have been to 2games and washington(no one was there cause of the cold rain!) and baltimore which was boring. hopefully this time there will be fans and they will be loud like me! :D

My Uncle and I were at the Washington game. It was wet and cold but, I'm used to sticking out the weather to root for the Broncs!

YOUNGERJKSPEE
01-11-2006, 06:46 PM

Holy moly, me too! :eek:

YOUNGERJKSPEE
01-11-2006, 06:47 PM
HAH. You'd be having to pry the ticket from my cold dead hands, because there is no other way I'd give it up. I have sat through all sorts of crappy weather in the past -- I stayed through the entire SNF game last season, when it was snowing and screamed my head off. I couldn't speak for 2 and a half weeks after that.

Blue Damsel, you ROCK!! :beer:

REEF_811
01-11-2006, 09:02 PM
My Uncle and I were at the Washington game. It was wet and cold but, I'm used to sticking out the weather to root for the Broncs!
Ya there was Alot of no shows and it was freezing and i was there the whole game. lol when i spilt hot coco on my hands i couldnt feel it.