PDA

View Full Version : More haters.....

broncosfan9798
01-10-2006, 09:25 AM
I know, I know just read the entire paragraph and pay attention to the bottom of it: Profootballtalk.com

GRUDEN WON'T COMMENT ON T.O. RUMORS
On Monday, Bucs coach Jon Gruden refused to comment on an ESPN report that Tampa could be interested in Eagles receiver Terrell Owens.
"I don't watch ESPN, and for good reason," Gruden said, according to PewterReport.com. "[Owens] is under contract, and it’s tampering to even discuss his situation. I wouldn’t even go there and try to respond."
But then he did. Asked whether Owens is the kind of player the team would like to add, Gruden said: "What kind of player is that? We like explosive players, yes. I think anybody that stood up here would say, 'give me three of those.' You like explosive players, you need explosive players to win championships. I'm not using [Owens] as any kind of example." (Editor's note: Sure you're not.)
It's no secret that the Bucs like to collect turds. But with Joey Galloway and Michael Clayton under contract, we're not sure that there's room for T.O. in Tampa.
Besides, we think the team to pursue Owens the hardest will be the Broncos, who'll be looking for ways to significantly upgrade the team after getting dismantled on Saturday by the Patriots.

BANJOPICKER1
01-10-2006, 09:28 AM
You have a link to this sillyness??

broncosfan9798
01-10-2006, 09:33 AM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

you have to scoll down to find it

Soulbender
01-10-2006, 10:31 AM
That comment figures coming from an ex raiders coach.
I think Gruden better be more worried about HIS team cuz last I looked , they are on vacation. He needs T.O. more than we do.

BANJOPICKER1
01-10-2006, 10:34 AM
I think he is a scumsuckingflyeating toad for that comment!!

AlWilsonizKING
01-10-2006, 10:36 AM
I think he is a scumsuckingflyeating toad for that comment!!

Awww come on you know "Chuckie" always had the funny one-liners....

hehehaha

PEACE!!!

BANJOPICKER1
01-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Awww come on you know "Chuckie" always had the funny one-liners....

hehehaha

PEACE!!!

and a knife...lol

Ravage!!!
01-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Gruden didn't make the comment about the Broncos.. it was the person writing the article.

Jared
01-10-2006, 10:48 AM
That comment figures coming from an ex raiders coach.
I think Gruden better be more worried about HIS team cuz last I looked , they are on vacation. He needs T.O. more than we do.

????????????????

Gruden didn't make the comment, the article writer did.

When you see quotations ("), that means that those words, and those words only, are directly attributed to the person named either immediately before or after the words between a pair of quotations (").

This isn't that hard.

AlWilsonizKING
01-10-2006, 11:26 AM
????????????????

Gruden didn't make the comment, the article writer did.

When you see quotations ("), that means that those words, and those words only, are directly attributed to the person named either immediately before or after the words between a pair of quotations (").

This isn't that hard.

Thanx teach....oops I forgot to raise my hand....looks like detention for me...nothings changed since High School...

PEACE!!!

Jared
01-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanx teach....oops I forgot to raise my hand....looks like detention for me...nothings changed since High School...

PEACE!!!

You weren't the one who thought Gruden said the last sentence.