PDA

View Full Version : Under the Radar!!

Baaarok
01-10-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm a Seahawk fan just visiting to tell you that I think you guys might have the best kept secret in the AFC. Man, are you guys under the radar! You hear so much about the Colts and Pats, but rarely anything about the Broncs.
And we thought Seattle was getting ignored!
Anyway, I hope you guys rip the Pats and go on to send Indy packin'. The Broncos are definitely good enough. Your QB is really studdin' it up this year.

I'm hoping to see the Hawks and Broncs in Detroit! A great matchup I think.
See ya there. :beer:

SmithOverTO
01-10-2006, 04:46 PM
We'll be there, give my regards to Shaun too! What a player! :beer:

tommy1986
01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Thanks man, and I wish the Seahawks good luck against the Redskins. ;)

broncoswin
01-10-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm a Seahawk fan just visiting to tell you that I think you guys might have the best kept secret in the AFC. Man, are you guys under the radar! You hear so much about the Colts and Pats, but rarely anything about the Broncs.
And we thought Seattle was getting ignored!
Anyway, I hope you guys rip the Pats and go on to send Indy packin'. The Broncos are definitely good enough. Your QB is really studdin' it up this year.

I'm hoping to see the Hawks and Broncs in Detroit! A great matchup I think.
See ya there. :beer:

We are under the radar, for sure!! I think Shany likes it that way! My very dear friend is a diehard Seahawk fan (female also and married to a diehard Bronco fan) and is in Seatlle today on business, called me from the stadium store and bought my oldest daughter (9) an Alexander jersey(congrats for MVP). She may wear it for the first part of Saturday, then must change into her Plummer jersey. I will donn my Bailey jersey.

Go Broncos!! Go Seahawks!! All the way to Detroit!! :beer:

bcbronc
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
i would absolutely love a bronco/seahawk superbowl. can you just imagine the look on seahawk fan's faces when they finally make a superbowl, only to lose again to the denver broncos. absolutely priceless.

hawks have a very good team, well balanced. but until they get that first playoff win, i'm not counting on seeing them in detroit. i hope they do though. good luck.

Sam_Z
01-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Right classic post from a true fan! We'll see you there and may the best team win :beer:

VADER72
01-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Good luck as well to a former afc west rival. Hope to see you in Detroit.

TheMastermind
01-10-2006, 06:16 PM
lol please beat the skins....

denver needs that 1st round pick to be lower..... :D

bronxs
01-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks man, and I wish the Seahawks good luck against the Redskins. ;)
Yeah we want a good pick from the skins so beatem.

bronxs
01-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Heh, the media would die if this happened, denver and seattle in the superbowl, all they would talk about is how the patriots will be back next year, how the colts played one bad game but is still the best team in the nfl, and how carolina just played inconsistant against seattle. Stinking ancormen.

Broncofan-13
01-11-2006, 12:50 AM
My Dad's a seahawks fan, And since the end of week 17, Weve both been talkin about how sweet a broncs-hawks game would be. so please, Kill the skins... I cant f*%#ing stand the skins.

Southstander
01-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Right classic post from a true fan! We'll see you there and may the best team win :beer:

We WILL :D :beer: