PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to make the big play?

BroncInUTAH
01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
I was just wondering who you think is going to step up, offensively or defensively on the Broncos and make the first big play of the game. I personally think Ian Gold is going to strip Kevil Faulk on a third and long dump off in Bronco territory in the second quarter to set up a touchdown that will give the broncs momentum to win the game.

Go B-Roncs

jck19622
01-10-2006, 07:39 PM
All of the New England Patriots!...lol

semperfi
01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Tedy Bruschi. :beer:

Denver Native
01-10-2006, 07:43 PM
I think it is going to be a total BRONCO team effort and BRONCO victory.

I feel so sorry for the Pats fans - they must not have any place of their own to play, so feel they need to play here.

bcbronc
01-10-2006, 07:46 PM
tatum bell. hit the hole and gone for 40 and a score!!!!

semperfi
01-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I think it is going to be a total BRONCO team effort and BRONCO victory.

I feel so sorry for the Pats fans - they must not have any place of their own to play, so feel they need to play here.

Actually, we have a great message board ( better than this one), but since your fans are coming there, why not return the favor? And, btw, don`t feel sorry for us. Thats so pathetic. Just get ready for some football on Saturday night like you`ve never seen before. Just go ask Indy or Pittsburgh fans. They`ve been here before. :coffee:

So.CalBRONCOFAN
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
tatum bell. hit the hole and gone for 40 and a score!!!!

NO he's not...

Its gonna be for 85!!!

Mile High Jedi
01-10-2006, 08:12 PM
The Patriots are way to stingy against the run to expect Tatum or Mike to break off a big run right away. I'd look for that to happen after they've been out there a while.

I suspect Denver's big play on Offense will happen with Ashley Lelie. If he and Plummer have used the bye week to get more in sync, then he should gash NE secondary big time.

Defensively I've got two:
Trevor Pryce and/or John Lynch- comming in on Brady's blind side: sack, fumble, turnover. (I have a feeling the crowd just might help out with that one)

Go Broncos!!!

BroncoManiac_69
01-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Ashley Lelie will make the big catch.

Mike Anderson will make the big run.

Champ Bailey will make the big interception.

And the Bronco fans will cause the big false start. :D

Southstander
01-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Ashley Lelie will make the big catch.

Mike Anderson will make the big run.

Champ Bailey will make the big interception.

And the Bronco fans will cause the big false start. :D

I could not hav said it better

DAYNETRAYNE
01-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Dayne, Dayne , and mo Dayne. 1st it was week 2, then thanksgiving, now its the postseason. The pansies will not have him in the gameplan,or thinking of keying on him. I'm not here to say Dayne is gonna have the biggest play of the game,or win the game for us, but there is a possibility that he can be a big contributor to this game. Tatum always has big play potential, but he torched them last game, and i'm sure they will be keying on him like white on rice. Ma will pound them as usual and have a good game, he could be a lil rusty, but i'm not worried about it he'll get going. But if the running game struggles, i expect Dayne or MA to make a big play on the ground. :coffee:

Deck
01-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Just go ask Indy or Pittsburgh fans. They`ve been here before. :coffee: Yeah you're right....
And indy waxed you AT HOME 40-21...
Pats Homer:"Oh we got our defense back after that"
My Response: You played the NFL little league for the major part of the second half of the season
Pats Homer:So it was in the playoffs at Gilette and we SMOKED the colts
My Response: Still gotta come to our house, homey.... First play-off at Invesco, history in the making, and the crowd is going to be NASTY.....
My next response: Why don't we all just wish for a good game and not come up with this childish: My message board is WAY better than yours....
:rolleyes:

broncofan27
01-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Tedy Bruschi. :beer:

Plz the guy is a walking wounded and I don't see him being able to have much of an impact.