PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Mike on Crack!

sportsgeist
01-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Mike and Mike were ranking the defenses of the 8 playoff teams and ranked Denver 7th. Heres how they ranked all the teams. I can't remember if indy was ahead of Pittsburgh or not.

1. Chicago
2. Carolina
3. Washington
4. Indy
5. Pittsburgh
6. New England
7. Denver
8. Seattle

As I'm writing this they ranked the QBs and Plummer got ranked 7th. I got this as close as I could. They only said it once so the middle 4 might not be totally right.

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Matt Hasselbeck
4. Ben Rothlisburger
5. Jake Delhomme
6. Mark Brunell
7. Jake Plummer
8. Rex Grossman

Milehigh117
01-11-2006, 06:21 AM
I just e-mailed them blasting them for that ranking, specifically the defensive one, and threw a buttload of stats at them. Hopefully they read it and correct their mistake.

The Dark Knight
01-11-2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah, that's not suprising.

Mike and Mike have never really liked the Broncos.

Greenberg said the other day

"Even though the Broncos have proven me wrong all year, I still have to take the Patriots this weekend."

Of course you do.
:rolleyes:

sportsgeist
01-11-2006, 06:32 AM
Yeah, that's not suprising.

Mike and Mike have never really liked the Broncos.

Greenberg said the other day

"Even though the Broncos have proven me wrong all year, I still have to take the Patriots this weekend."

Of course you do.
:rolleyes:

I like how they have a guy who played T-ball rank NFL defenses. :eek:

BANJOPICKER1
01-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Wow,,I was just listening to that show also,those guys are so anti Bronco its almost gross!!They were talking about the Pats playing the Nfc in the superbowl more than they were talking about comming to Denver,,just gross!!

DenverFanInGB
01-11-2006, 06:50 AM
They're ranking the RB's right now.

DenverFanInGB
01-11-2006, 06:54 AM
RB's are:

1. Shaun Alexander
2. Edge
3. Bell/Anderson
4. Portis
5. Parker/Bus
6. Dillon
7. Deshaun Foster
8. Thomas Jones

DenverFanInGB
01-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Shanahan is #3 for coaches.

BANJOPICKER1
01-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Dillon over Foster??come on,,Dillon is playing poorly and Foster is on a hot streak...

The|Snake#16
01-11-2006, 07:03 AM
LOL. Big Ben and Mark Brunell over Jake, you've seriously got to be kidding me. :coffee:

Eldritch
01-11-2006, 07:05 AM
I think these lists should be simplified. Just put whatever Patriot that applies to the list at the first position and don't even bother listing who comes after.

It's the only right thing to do.

jtomasik
01-11-2006, 07:18 AM
I just emailed the morons and explained that thanks to their ignorance, no matter how bad I screw up, I'm still better than them.

Bronco_Buster
01-11-2006, 07:22 AM
Mike and Mike were ranking the defenses of the 8 playoff teams and ranked Denver 7th. Heres how they ranked all the teams. I can't remember if indy was ahead of Pittsburgh or not.

1. Chicago
2. Carolina
3. Washington
4. Indy
5. Pittsburgh
6. New England
7. Denver
8. Seattle

As I'm writing this they ranked the QBs and Plummer got ranked 7th. I got this as close as I could. They only said it once so the middle 4 might not be totally right.

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Matt Hasselbeck
4. Ben Rothlisburger
5. Jake Delhomme
6. Mark Brunell
7. Jake Plummer
8. Rex Grossman

They actually had New England 4th....

PatriotsCanWin
01-11-2006, 07:24 AM
I like how they have a guy who played T-ball rank NFL defenses. :eek:
Like you're more qualified?

PatriotsCanWin
01-11-2006, 07:33 AM
Dillon over Foster??come on,,Dillon is playing poorly and Foster is on a hot streak...

Are you kidding? Dillon is superior to Foster. Just because he missed a few games and his stats were down doesn't mean he is not a good running back.

Foster has 1,500 yards in his career and you want to compare him to Dillon who had more than that alone last year?

BANJOPICKER1
01-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Are you kidding? Dillon is superior to Foster. Just because he missed a few games and his stats were down doesn't mean he is not a good running back.

Foster has 1,500 yards in his career and you want to compare him to Dillon who had more than that alone last year?

Yes,because they were talking about the playoffs,not season totals and so far in the playoffs Foster is way better...