PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines

Born a Bronco
01-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Are there more out there that live in the Enemy camp with constant negetivity. I live in Providence, RI and work in Boston. I would just like to hear a "Hell Yeah" from fellow BroncoManiacs in my area.

Medford Bronco
01-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Are there more out there that live in the Enemy camp with constant negetivity. I live in Providence, RI and work in Boston. I would just like to hear a "Hell Yeah" from fellow BroncoManiacs in my area.

I also live in Medford MA and work in Boston and would love to see the Boston crybabies on Monday if Denver wins!!!

steve1iron
01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Thank God there are only two miscreant Bronco fans in the New England area. :sick:

Southstander
01-12-2006, 01:20 AM
Looks like it is on you 2 to rub it in ALL of their faces for us

bronxs
01-12-2006, 01:43 AM
Thank God there are only two miscreant Bronco fans in the New England area. :sick:
I understand, I wouldn't want to hear all the trash talk by bronco fans on monday either if I was a pats fan, be thankful you live a couple thousands of miles away.

Born a Bronco
01-12-2006, 06:11 AM
I consider myself a champion in a land of idiots who can't drive. A shinging light to those misguided New England fans who think they are a dynasty just because they won three superbowls. Even though Denver has been to more Superbowls, Won more AFC Championships, and Division Titiles. All I am saying to New England is don't under estimate us because when you do, that is when Orange Crush happens. Home games happen to be the Broncos specialty. :coffee:

BANJOPICKER1
01-12-2006, 06:28 AM
Make that 3 of us,I just moved here last year from Colorado,I live in Hudson Mass and work in Danvers..Its going to be ugly here after Denver wins Saturday,,just ugly!!!

Medford Bronco
01-12-2006, 07:22 AM

I grew up in the 80s when the Pats were pathetic and as a kid enjoyed John Elways play, not 2-14 seasons of the Pats or the scandals that marked the 80s. Granted since 1995 when Kraft bought the Pats they have been excellent. I have stuck with the Broncos and with Directv I don't have to watch the Pats every week!

This is America, you can root for who you want to! You don't have to be a lemming!
I am sure there are some Pats fans in Denver etc.

BTW, I have plenty of family members who are Pats fans and if Denver wins, I don't rub it in. But we all agree that we want Indy and Peyton to lose!

Go Broncos, but have class for whomever wins and beat Indy next round!!!!! :D

SwampFoot
01-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Make that 3 of us,I just moved here last year from Colorado,I live in Hudson Mass and work in Danvers..Its going to be ugly here after Denver wins Saturday,,just ugly!!!

A banjo picking, Broncos fan working in Danvers, Mass ??? :goofy: I would call in sick for the rest of the month if the Patriots win.

I would probably give you a free pass though because you're a new resident of Mass. and I respect your loyalty to your team. The non-Patriot fans I love to harass are the ones who were born and raised in Mass but shifted loyalties during the bad years (especially before Bledsoe). They revelled in our misery and basked in the glories of their "new" teams. Now that the Patriots have made a nice little run for the past few years, these bandwagoneers face a lot of ridicule, especially the one's who jumped on the Bills bandwagon during the Jim Kelly years....what a bunch of morons.

:goofy:

rogue719
01-12-2006, 07:32 AM

Indiana here. All I have heard this season is about the powerhouse Colts and their (la-dee-dah) improved defense, that they demonstrated against the offensive dregs of the NFL.

When they played teams with real offenses, they (1)knocked the guy's qb out of the game in the first half and then won a shootout with an unarmed man; (2) won a shootout as against the Bengals and a Pittsburgh team that had just gotten an injured Roethlisberger back and (3)got their butts beat by San Diego.

Wigglesworth
01-12-2006, 07:32 AM

Yah, good thing. We wouldn't want to class up that hell-hole too much!

Medford Bronco
01-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Yah, good thing. We wouldn't want to class up that hell-hole too much!

Living here in the Boston area people are so parichial in their views. If a Boston team doen't win, then the other team was lucky etc.

Some Pats/Boston fans have class, however a lot are cocky beyond belief with their "In Bill We Trust Crap!" or "Brady will never lose to Plummer because he is so much better" or "Belichek is 6-0 when facing a team that beat them the 1st time"

The bottom line is this will be a great game and hopefully Denver come out on top to silence all the critics and stop all the "3 peat crap!!!!!

Go Broncos, show respect for the loser however :beer:

Medford Bronco
01-12-2006, 07:48 AM
A banjo picking, Broncos fan working in Danvers, Mass ??? :goofy: I would call in sick for the rest of the month if the Patriots win.

I would probably give you a free pass though because you're a new resident of Mass. and I respect your loyalty to your team. The non-Patriot fans I love to harass are the ones who were born and raised in Mass but shifted loyalties during the bad years (especially before Bledsoe). They revelled in our misery and basked in the glories of their "new" teams. Now that the Patriots have made a nice little run for the past few years, these bandwagoneers face a lot of ridicule, especially the one's who jumped on the Bills bandwagon during the Jim Kelly years....what a bunch of morons.

I liked Denver since 1983. Am I a moron because I enjoyed their style of play when Elway was there? I don't think so! I never reveled in the Pats losing and they were not even on TV evey week because they did not sell out their home games! I have never been a Pats hater, I just like Denver Better and always will. I will not jump on any bandwagon either as you point out. I respect the Pats but don't like them! A moron is someone who jump from team to team that wins like the 49ers in the 80s and Dallas in the 90s ext.

Go Broncos 27-24 hopefully and whomever wins beat Manning!!!

SwampFoot
01-12-2006, 08:10 AM
... and they were not even on TV evey week because they did not sell out their home games!

Excellent point, Medford. My wife occassionally chides me that I never watched Patriots football when we were dating. I have to remind her that those days pre-dated ESPN and, if the Patriots didn't sell out, there was no Patriots football televised, not even highlights (not that there were many back then). I had to get my Pats fix by reading the Monday paper. Now that's a fan.

BANJOPICKER1
01-12-2006, 08:11 AM

Most if not all of the pats fans I work with or have met are pretty cool about me being a Denver fan and they too agree that being loyal to your team is good.We have been transfered all over the country in that last 15 years and we always end up comming back to where we grew up,,Colorado...I will say though that when we lived in Nevada,thats where I met the worst fans ever as they were all either 49er or raider fans and those people were rude beyond words...

GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!

bud7486
01-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Ive never lived in a pro-denver area. I have lived in Ohio, LA, and now D.C. I have taken alot of crap over the years but man i love dishing it out when we win!!! :D

Born a Bronco
01-12-2006, 10:25 AM
My whole family up to my brother and I with a few exceptions were born in the same hospital in Ft. Collins, Co. Even though I only lived in the state for a year we went back at least 2-3 times a year for holidays and special occations. I have remained loyal to my team through thick & thin and have gone to the point of driving 20 miles to see them play on a satalite TV. I have lived in Seattle, Alaska, California, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and have faced the greatest opposition through it all. The Broncos may not be the greatest team on the planet in the stats, TO ME THEY ARE THE GREATEST BECAUSE THEY ARE MY TEAM. We will do our best to beat New England of which I will have confidence in them until the last second ticks away in the 4th Quarter. Treat your team like your family. Love them even though they are not the best and defend them till your dying breath. :cheers:

Born a Bronco
01-13-2006, 10:33 AM
It is a full moon and Friday the thirteenth in Boston and I hope the Pats are feeling the negetive effects, Go BRONCOS and give them hell like Elway would. :beer:

Born a Bronco
01-17-2006, 04:49 AM
I hope everyone wishes me a good day, the Pats fans are whining as ever and say we did not earn it

Born a Bronco
01-19-2006, 07:02 AM
The Pats fans still don't believe but I AM STILL SPREADING BRONCOMANIA :D

bronxs
01-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Never in my life have I encountered the shear amound of sore losers in the media. This is astonishing. No one wants to admit denver is better then new england. that's the most disrespect anyone can dish. I bet if we win the superbowl, everyone will say it was a fluke, and that new england should still be the champs. This is bull.