PDA

View Full Version : Bellecheck commented on denvers talent

billymischke_33
01-11-2006, 08:07 PM
but while the team paid lip-service to respecting the Jaguars last week, they are more serious about this opponent. "The Denver Broncos will be our toughest challenge this season," Belichick said on Sunday night. "To have any chance, it will take our best game and certainly a lot better performance than the last time we played them."

simply said, were the best team hes faced, i just hoped he was more like the media and though we sucked

Conquistadita
01-11-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't think I've ever heard Belichick say anything negative about any team and he never slacks off when it comes to gameplanning, so your hopes were horribly misguided.

RI_Patsfan
01-11-2006, 08:12 PM
The biggest things he has kept reitterating this week is how fast the Broncos have gotten up on the scoreboard, forcing opponents to play their game, how mistake free Jake has been, and how much Rod Smith has killed the Pats over the years.

His focus might be in these areas. Score first being #1.....

Ravage!!!
01-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Bellicheck on many occasions has said that the coach across the field (referring to Shanahan).. scares him the most.

Va_Pats_Fan
01-11-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't think I've ever heard Belichick say anything negative about any team and he never slacks off when it comes to gameplanning, so your hopes were horribly misguided.

If the pats were playing the local high school team, in the snow, at the razor, he would still make it sound like they had to "play" thier best to win. BB is the master of the sound byte....

jtomasik
01-11-2006, 08:52 PM
The media can talk trash all they want. What do you think the teams and players are doing this week? They're studying each other every minute. I don't doubt they know better. The teams left to play this weekend are tough...no doubt about it. I'd doubt any are being taken half-seriously...except by the media morons.

Maurice_Clarett
01-11-2006, 09:00 PM
What'd this Bill guy say about me?

jtomasik
01-11-2006, 09:16 PM
What'd this Bill guy say about me?

He said some drunk joker asked him for his cell phone, but when he realized it was Maurice, he just ran away 'cause he knew you couldn't catch him.

kilkizan
01-11-2006, 09:17 PM
If the pats were playing the local high school team, in the snow, at the razor, he would still make it sound like they had to "play" thier best to win. BB is the master of the sound byte....

Keep overlooking us to the Colts, but looking is all you will get in the end.

RI_Patsfan
01-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Keep overlooking us to the Colts, but looking is all you will get in the end.

Who is overlooking you?
:eek: :eek: :eek: