PDA

View Full Version : Best lookin' cheerleader?

Return of Lava
08-25-2003, 10:01 AM
Who do you think is the best lookin' cheerleader?
My vote goes to that Renee Herlocker chick. I think she bangin' with the body and a very pretty face. I could run that game and pull her. I wonder if she seeing anybody. You feel me?

rascal
08-25-2003, 10:46 AM
Like you have a chance in hell anyway.

Jared
08-25-2003, 12:29 PM
Did anyone else in high school or college play sports? I know I felt bad for the cheerleaders. They thought they were helping us, when we all thought they were annoying and wished they would be quiet. Then they would cry when we lost. Like they had anything to do with it.

So, while I am glad you think one of the cheerleaders is attractive, but I personally hate them. Not as persons, I just hate the concept. I pay good money to see and hear a football game, not some woman trying to earn a few bucks off of her beauty who in some cases, picks the wrong time to start a cheer.

Maybe I am just a heartless bastard like all my ex-girlfriends say.

AsianOrange
08-25-2003, 12:29 PM
HAHA! yea...well......I can't go to a team's cheerleaders page and drool....it's kinda like.....looking through a catalog and looking at chicks.....you can look and all....

but it's a sad reality.

rascal
08-25-2003, 12:43 PM
I didn't mind the cheerleaders. They were always fun at the parties :)

Jared
08-25-2003, 12:44 PM
Yep, I guess I am just a heartless bastard then

AsianOrange
08-25-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Jared
Yep, I guess I am just a heartless bastard then

HAHA!!

Oh well...they were so giddy and happy...kinda makes ya sick!

Jared
08-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
HAHA!!

Oh well...they were so giddy and happy...kinda makes ya sick!

My point exactly. Its like "I'm trying to focus on the little ball here, would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!?" Then I am th ebad guy....

SIGH

AsianOrange
08-25-2003, 12:53 PM
You know, back in high school....you can't get drunk and stuff at a game..and the cheerleaders want you to stand up and make a fool out of yourself with these chants.....NOW...if we have cheerleaders at let's say...a bar?

rascal
08-25-2003, 12:54 PM
I played both ways in high school so I didn't notice them during the games, except when I ran over one when we ran through our banner!! Unfortunately I was going out with her so that kinda killed the relationship. In college I looked over at a couple of the prettier ones because I wasn't good enough to play, then I blew out my knee so I became a member of the crowd. But I, and the other players, always paid attention to them during the parties.

Jared
08-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by rascal
I played both ways in high school so I didn't notice them during the games, except when I ran over one when we ran through our banner!! Unfortunately I was going out with her so that kinda killed the relationship. In college I looked over at a couple of the prettier ones because I wasn't good enough to play, then I blew out my knee so I became a member of the crowd. But I, and the other players, always paid attention to them during the parties.

Ah....I see what you meant before. I thought you were talking about Denver's cheerleaders. I was like "WOW! He knows them well enough to invite them to parties?"

LOL

Anyway, I see your points of view. I didn't party with the 'jocks' in high school or college, even though I played sports. I had to work, and it just wasn't my scene. So I hadn't really thought about them being good for parties. Of course, given my attitude, I probably would have avoided parties with them in attendance.

CA, I am sorry, but I don't get drunk at football games, but yes, if they had cheerleaders at a sportsbar, I would be MUCH more receptive to the idea. Lord knows I need something to watch during commercials. :-)

AsianOrange
08-25-2003, 01:21 PM
hehee..i don't even drink! I'm naturally crazy.

Mount-n-Groan
08-25-2003, 02:08 PM
Yeah, Renee is pretty hot. She reminds of Brooke Burke on E's "Wild On". Also, check out Heather Tocquigny... she's one of my favs. She has a Jennifer Love Hewitt look about her.

Didn't mean to get off topic.... hey, wait.... this is "the topic".

plummway
08-26-2003, 12:05 AM
Yes, Renee is extremely hot. But, i have to say that Dawne Hillman has to be one of my favorites. Any MOM that looks that hot deserves a little more credit.

azbroncofan
08-26-2003, 12:16 AM
very well said. there is no need to boo plummer. the defense played awful and if they would have played decent, i think the offense (even tho not overwhelming) probably did enough to win that game.

Jared
08-26-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by azbroncofan
very well said. there is no need to boo plummer. the defense played awful and if they would have played decent, i think the offense (even tho not overwhelming) probably did enough to win that game.

H,mmmmm....posted in the wrong topic?

gr8moose
08-26-2003, 10:25 AM
There was an episode of "Dog eat Dog" with NFL cheerleaders and the two finalists were a bronco cheerleader and a Bengal cheerleader - they were both very hot - although the Bronco cheerleader was a little older than the Purrrr Kitty Bengal Hotness. I mean smoking, dumb as a stump, but well she was hot enough that I didn't even notice my wife smacking me in the head every time she was on screen.

High School and College I was uh on the other side of the Sporto crowd even though I played sports, but I knew the cheerleaders, dance team girls, girls in the theater group - didn't mind them too much, if there is an excuse to notice hot chicks - exploit it, oh yes exploit it. (with all propper respect given of course)

gr8moose
08-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Wow, the Bengals site is lame, they only have one group shot of the cheerleaders, and quite a few look like they transferred from the Chiefs squad (I guess there was more than enough ugly to go around). I think her name is Kristen Schneider. Tall blond with curve (and all her teeth).

-Denver should fans feel lucky to have such a good team and sites like this one to enjoy and support. Imagine the pain of a Bengal fan.

finklsteen
08-30-2003, 07:26 PM
i'll take the swiss ski team's cheerleaders!

Return of Lava
08-30-2003, 07:58 PM
how do you feel about a player dating a bronco cheeleader? I would actually like to see more of that because it makes a good way to promote the team, and they automatically have something in common.

Return of Lava
11-06-2003, 06:01 PM
They might make a good couple too

Carmine
11-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Lindsay McBride... this girl is status baby... status... bling bling

NOLABroncofan
11-07-2003, 12:08 PM
So, while I am glad you think one of the cheerleaders is attractive, but I personally hate them. Not as persons, I just hate the concept. I pay good money to see and hear a football game, not some woman trying to earn a few bucks off of her beauty who in some cases, picks the wrong time to start a cheer.

Well... considering I live in New Orleans and only get to see the Saints on TV most Sundays, I look forward to the 3 second pan I get every 10 minutes or so of the "Saintsations" /drool Gotta love them Southern women!!!

Note: I grew up a sheltered life in Alaska with 1 woman around for every 40 or so guys so cut me slack :p

Off topic, but related.... Anyone remember the old John Wayne movie "Mcklintock" (sp?)? His costar ( and I'm sure this is spelled wrong as well ) Morine Ohare played in a few of his movies. I have no idea why, but I can't help but see her and think "Oh my God, she was hot !!"

Ok; off the non-football related topics.

Nuff said...

LordTrychon
11-08-2003, 02:44 AM
I enjoy this thead if for no other reason than it made me go stare at cheerleaders for a while.

I have to be perfectly honest... I don't think I'd kick any of them out of bed for eating cookies... but that's just me. (I didn't look at all of them though).

NYCHIEFSFAN
11-08-2003, 05:28 AM
My wife, the ex-cheerleader, gets my vote :)

AFCWestBest
11-08-2003, 05:44 AM
Did anyone else in high school or college play sports? I know I felt bad for the cheerleaders. They thought they were helping us, when we all thought they were annoying and wished they would be quiet. Then they would cry when we lost. Like they had anything to do with it.

They have tennis cheerleaders?

Return of Lava
11-08-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by lordtrychon
I have to be perfectly honest... I don't think I'd kick any of them out of bed for eating cookies... but that's just me. (I didn't look at all of them though). lmao,THAT WAS FUNNY!

ozzy_osbourne
11-08-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by CrazyAsian
You know, back in high school....you can't get drunk and stuff at a game..and the cheerleaders want you to stand up and make a fool out of yourself with these chants.....NOW...if we have cheerleaders at let's say...a bar?

we have one of those "cheerleader" bars here in Denver, of course being the real fan that I am, I frequent that "bar" quite a bit...

Return of Lava
11-08-2003, 06:24 PM
hey let me tell you this. if you wanna see a fine cheerleader, go to the eagles website and look up ali and alicia. OMG they da bomb!!!

RealBronco
11-08-2003, 06:55 PM

Hahahahahahaha....Oh my hell that's funny. "Like they had anything to do with it" ahahahaha.

Return of Lava
11-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
hey let me tell you this. if you wanna see a fine cheerleader, go to the eagles website and look up ali and alicia. OMG they da bomb!!! then look at their calendar photos and tell me what you think!!!!!!

Return of Lava
11-09-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by tahuya man
Go to the Cowboys web site and check out the calendrr shots there. There's no doubt who's team has the best looking cheerleaders across the board. naw man i went and the only fine ones are tina garza and candace something but they dont look better that ali and alicia of the eagles.

RarelyQuiet
02-08-2004, 07:54 AM
...but I needed to post my opinion. The only problem I have is that I can't decide who's hotter.....Renee Herlocker or Heather Tocquigny?! I've said Renee for the past 3 years, but Heather is amazing! Guess I'll just have to say a tie :)

BlueDamsel
02-08-2004, 12:46 PM
Y'all are all wrong...
The best looking "cheerleaders" aren't the ones prancing around down there...they're us real people that are up in the stands. ;)

Man, I really need to get my "cheerleaderish" picture taken & posted...hehe.

Elway
02-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Cheerleaders.. If I want T&A I'll go to a bar after the game. :p

BroncoMatt
02-08-2004, 03:32 PM
this thread is worthless without pics

BlueDamsel
02-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Then post them...geesh...

Elway
02-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Sarah Amen... I beleive is one of them... :) I think that it the tile I droll over on the screen saver.

OrangeCrush__52
02-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
Yeah, Renee is pretty hot. She reminds of Brooke Burke on E's "Wild On". Also, check out Heather Tocquigny... she's one of my favs. She has a Jennifer Love Hewitt look about her.

Didn't mean to get off topic.... hey, wait.... this is "the topic".

hahahaha, i went to school w/ Heather Tocquigny, she's a cool girl too.

antd700
02-29-2004, 05:37 AM
It's worth taking a look at the Chargers ones.

http://www.chargers.com/chargergirls/squad.cfm