PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Rules

RFFrank1
01-12-2006, 10:35 AM
Is scalping of tix tolerated in parking lots at Invesco? Undercover cops? Are tis easy to come by?

Broncs 4 life
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure of the legality of it, but there are scalpers on every corner within a 2 mile radius of the stadium on game day. There are plenty of tickets, wether they are real or counterfit is another issue. ;)

BlueDamsel
01-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I'd just be reallllly careful about what you are buying...There are a lot of scalpers and there are a lot of scammers too.

I believe I read somewhere that the Broncos released some extra tickets on ticketmaster...You might check to see if there are any singles available.

Also, if you're already planning on spending 300 dollars a ticket, you could probably invest in a club level seat... :D

And...just be reallllly careful. Make sure it's someone you can trust. Also, you might check stubhub or ebay before - see if there are any last minute sales going on today, that are ending tonight or tmrw with a place to meet at the game to pick the tickets up.

OrangeNBluBlood
01-12-2006, 01:23 PM
"Scalping" tickets isn't illegal if you sell them at face value or cheaper.

Calif. Bronco
01-12-2006, 01:24 PM
I know the others are saying it too but I can't stress enough how important it is to be careful. In addition to being out a few hundred bucks if you buy a counterfeit, I think you could be arrested too (like trying to pass counterfeit money.) Use one of the respected sites on the net instead.