PDA

View Full Version : BVP in the gameplan?

AsianOrange
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I think this should be a possibility.

y2cragie
01-12-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd like to see it in a situation simmilar to the KC game. The speed he has is a killer weapon in that situation.

IrishConrad
01-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Never know.....Shanahan and Kubiac could have someting in store.

LordTrychon
01-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Van Pelt is lined up at WR... he goes in motion...

DIRECT SNAP TO VAN PELT!

He's running to the right... STOPS... THROWS IT 50 YDS TO THE ENDZONE! TOUCHDOWN, CHAMP BAILEY!

Nah... don't see it happening... would be hilarious though.

**OrangeTerp**
01-12-2006, 01:55 PM
That would be the worst move Denver could make.
This is the playoffs. No time to experiment with new QB's. Not even for 1 play. :duh:

ttejuco
01-12-2006, 02:04 PM
This is the playoffs. No time to experiment with new QB's. Not even for 1 play. :duh:

Did you watch that WR direct snap flea flicker touchdown?

Anything can happen in the playoffs. Mike Shanahan has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game, and i am sure that we will see things on offense and defence that will throw off New England's gameplan.

BlueDamsel
01-12-2006, 02:04 PM

Did you watch the KC game? How about the SD game?

This wouldn't be experimenting, it would be re-creating a successful play -- In situations where we need a good trick play, or where we need short yardage, and don't want to give it to one of the RBs, throw BVP in there to get the job done, to give Plummer a little bit of rest, if nothing else.

Mr. Watson
01-12-2006, 02:21 PM
I think the thing with "Trick" Plays is that they either make the Offensive Cor. Look like a Genius or a Moron.

Bringing in BVP on the 10 or so just as a Decoy would be nice.

Southstander
01-12-2006, 02:43 PM

I agree know is no the time to get "cute" on offense. Their is an old saying stick with brought you the dance. Besides, on that play Plummer was an eligable receiver, how would you fell if he got hurt and was out for the rest of the playoffs, look what happen to Cincy when Palmer went don't I don't want that to happen here

AsianOrange
01-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Did you watch the KC game? How about the SD game?

This wouldn't be experimenting, it would be re-creating a successful play -- In situations where we need a good trick play, or where we need short yardage, and don't want to give it to one of the RBs, throw BVP in there to get the job done, to give Plummer a little bit of rest, if nothing else.

I'm with Blue, short yardage situation...how bout a fake sneak and throw a high lob for Lelie for a TD?