PDA

View Full Version : Foxworth to Start, Williams to back him up

Snk16
01-13-2006, 04:07 PM
John Clayton just reported that Foxworth will start and Williams will be backup. Looks like Williams will be nickelback.

RoorRipper
01-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Should be alright, I was hoping for Darrent Williams to start so he can man up on Deion Branch the whole game, they are very similar in physical aspects.

Ever since Foxworth picked off McNabb I have full confidence in his abilities to start on this type of stage. He had an excellent college career and has surprised everyone this year with his play.

LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

Snk16
01-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Should be alright, I was hoping for Darrent Williams to start so he can man up on Deion Branch the whole game, they are very similar in physical aspects.

Ever since Foxworth picked off McNabb I have full confidence in his abilities to start on this type of stage. He had an excellent college career and has surprised everyone this year with his play.

LETS GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

That Fox pick saved that Iggle game. We were losing momentum and after that, the momentum switched. And fast.

Astrass
01-13-2006, 05:35 PM
New England Patriots at Denver Broncos
New England Patriots: The mystery still involves inside linebacker Tedy Bruschi, whose name doesn't appear on the injury report. Bruschi, who missed the last game of the season with a calf injury, dressed for last week's game against the Jaguars but he didn't play. Bruschi moved fair in practice and had a little bit of a limp. Though he's expected to play, how much he will be on the field will depend on how well he moves in pregame warmups. Most people expect him to start against the Broncos. The Patriots have 12 others players listed on the injury report but there aren't any major injuries that should affect them. Some of those players will be inactive, but those will be coaching decisions, not physical decisions.
Denver Broncos: The Broncos had all 53 players on the practice field all week, but it doesn't appear cornerback Darrent Williams is ready to start coming off a groin injury. Williams said he's only about 67 percent. The plan is to start Domonique Foxworth and use Williams as a backup. Defensive end Courtney Brown has recovered from a shoulder injury and will play. Middle linebacker Al Wilson will wear a cast to protect a broken thumb.

Here's what they said.

Peerless
01-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Thats fine by me. Darrent can help cover Tim Dwight..... a speedster.