PDA

View Full Version : Champs versus Champ

Den21-Bal19
01-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Headline from one of the more popular English newspapers -

NEW ENGLAND must dethrone the Champ today if they want to notch a record third successive Super Bowl.

To make things worse, the Pats have managed only two wins in the Broncos’ daunting Mile High Stadium since 1969 and were beaten there in October.

The article in full -

Champs versus Champ (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2006020237,00.html)

That's the most I've seen written about the Broncos pre-game in the national press over here in ages :beer:

BroncoManiac_69
01-13-2006, 08:40 PM
It has been noted that our defense has so much improved this season against the NE offensive line which is much worse off than when we first met.

I am feeling more and more confident we WILL send the Patsies home crying to their mommies.

RI_Patsfan
01-13-2006, 08:48 PM
It has been noted that our defense has so much improved this season against the NE offensive line which is much worse off than when we first met.

I am feeling more and more confident we WILL send the Patsies home crying to their mommies.

If you think the NE O-Line is worse off than the first meeting, you are delusionul!!!!! :duh:

BroncoManiac_69
01-13-2006, 09:46 PM
If you think the NE O-Line is worse off than the first meeting, you are delusionul!!!!! :duh:

EDIT: Talking your D line

It's a fact and so noted on NFL Network.

The rest of the Patriot team does worry me a bit. We are going to run at least 150 yards on your line between Anderson and Bell. Our 1-2 Punch.

Take THAT to the bank.