PDA

View Full Version : What will you be wearing to the game?

Sam_Z
01-13-2006, 09:08 PM
How creative will your get up be for the game tommorrow? Im gonna wear a very bright orange hunting sweater, with some navy blue parachute pants with an orange and whtie stripe down the side. I like to show my face "lol" but I think I'll paint it all orange, kinda like that whole mile high fever thing going on.

The reason I ask is because Ive seen so many ppl at the games wearing your basic blue jeans with a white Tee. Well that aint gonna cutt it this time. please please sport your colors.

Retire #30!!!
01-13-2006, 09:13 PM
How creative will your get up be for the game tommorrow? Im gonna wear a very bright orange hunting sweater, with some navy blue parachute pants with an orange and whtie stripe down the side. I like to show my face "lol" but I think I'll paint it all orange, kinda like that whole mile high fever thing going on.

The reason I ask is because Ive seen so many ppl at the games wearing your basic blue jeans with a white Tee. Well that aint gonna cutt it this time. please please sport your colors.

I'm wearing every piece of Bronco gear that I own, broncos flannel pants under my regular pants. Broncos Tee, Broncos long sleeve, two Broncos sweatshirts, one with a hood, covered by my orange Champ jersey, of course the Broncos hat, I might even bring the one that lights up and flashes around the Bronco logo. and a Broncos beenie.

Retire #30!!!
01-13-2006, 09:13 PM
oh yeah and Broncos gloves

Bronco Ram Fan
01-13-2006, 10:38 PM
I will be wearing 5 five foot bronco's flag that I just bought as a cape. A bright orange afro, and painting my face orange and blue.

Kapaibro
01-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Nada

I'm not going! Poor Kap, feel the Kap's pain! :ugh:

BVP
01-13-2006, 10:48 PM
My Blue Lelie jersey, and my longsleeve Blue AFC West Champs shirt under that. My Broncos coat, and my Draft Day hat. :beer: