PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs haha



dandaman23
12-20-2003, 06:41 PM
That Chiefs defense played like a Super Bowl defense should play today didnt they. HAHA. They really need to get rid of Robinson. There D is terrible. I think it was 1465 rushing yards in the past 6 games thats horrible. They need to find a new D coordinator.

wesuckrealbad
12-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
That Chiefs defense played like a Super Bowl defense should play today didnt they. HAHA. They really need to get rid of Robinson. There D is terrible. I think it was 1465 rushing yards in the past 6 games thats horrible. They need to find a new D coordinator.

The Chiefs have squandered two seasons of top ranked offense because of Robinson now.

Mer
12-20-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by cheapseats
The Chiefs have squandered two seasons of top ranked offense because of Robinson now.

Thats the part that hurts the most. You start thinking in your head what might have been.

Hopefully Vermeil will come back, and Carl can play bad guy by firing Robinson.

bmanbronco
12-20-2003, 06:49 PM
Look at those lousy piece of crap chiefs!!!!!!! Boy bet they'll win the superbowl!!! What a joke. You can always tell when they play a good team---------they get there ***** kicked Go Broncos

Montanabronco
12-20-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Mer
Thats the part that hurts the most. You start thinking in your head what might have been.

Hopefully Vermeil will come back, and Carl can play bad guy by firing Robinson.


Yeah, Rovinson isnt any good as seen today and once again Trent Green proved he is not a Pro Bowl quarterback, he is just as overrated as the team it self

TXBRONC
12-20-2003, 06:53 PM
What is that ninety points in two of the last three games, that hurts. I think think this last spanking proves that the Squaws are not anywhere near being a Super Bowl contender.

wesuckrealbad
12-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by TXBRONC
What is that ninety points in two of the last three games, that hurts. I think think this last spanking proves that the Squaws are not anywhere near being a Super Bowl contender.

They are still 12-3. Lets not pretend the Chiefs are the Chargers.

Montanabronco
12-20-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by cheapseats
They are still 12-3. Lets not pretend the Chiefs are the Chargers.

There not the Chargers, but every team in the leauge knows to run against the cheifs. Even the lions, who didnt run that ball at all this year were able to run aginst the cheifs. yes the cheifs won but thats becuase the Lions are a bad team, all the teams in the play offs are quaility teams that will run all over KC. You better watch out for Chicago who has a pretty good run game them selfs. KC will most likley win but it wont be a blow out

Mer
12-20-2003, 07:31 PM
:rolleyes: Every team in the league has ALWAYS known to run the ball against the Chiefs.

WMayes117
12-20-2003, 07:32 PM
hahahahha the chiefs aint playing like there record shows cause they suck hahahahha :D

Zanataki
12-20-2003, 08:39 PM
The Chiefs today, "Defense, what the hell is that?":goofy:

bmanbronco
12-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by cheapseats
They are still 12-3. Lets not pretend the Chiefs are the Chargers.
Were not hahahahaha they are all luck and they suck

MNBroncosFan
12-20-2003, 10:49 PM
You know this is a bad sign of your team falling apart when this starts to happen.........

THIS FROM ESPN.COM

By John Clayton
ESPN.com

The Kansas City Chiefs put on a 20-point second half rally before falling way short in a 45-20 loss to the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday night, but they saved their best battle for after the game.

Defensive linemen Eric Hicks and Ryan Sims got into a couple of shouting matches so intense the public relations staff cleared reporters from the locker room for a few minutes.

"There were guys in there having a disagreement," quarterback Trent Green said. "I don't know what it was over."

Trent, it's pretty easy to figure out. The Chiefs' defense is going into the tank. Against the Vikings, the defense was burned for 469 yards and 45 points. The running defense surrendered 223 yards on 39 carries, so naturally defensive linemen might not be on the same page after the game.

During the past six games -- three wins and three losses -- the Chiefs defense has fallen apart. The defense is surrendering 413.66 yards a game. The run defense is allowing 190.8 yards a game. Overall, the defense is giving up 29.8 points a game in that period.

Now, the Chiefs, who are 12-3, lose the tie-breaking edge to the Colts if both teams finish with the same record. It could force the Chiefs, who won the AFC West, to play a home game during the first week of the playoffs.

"It's a hard call; it's just hard to say," safety Greg Wesley said of the team's defensive problems. "I guess it's a combination of things, and we're going to look at film real good this week and figure out the problem."

It will be up to defensive coordinator Greg Robinson to find some answers.

Chris
12-20-2003, 10:53 PM
The Broncos would never shout at each other. They're like brothers.

Chiefs are a bad team not because of their record or defense, but because of their attitude.

rcsodak
12-20-2003, 11:03 PM
I'm thinkin' GR's coaching days are numbered.........(2)

KrstBeam
12-20-2003, 11:12 PM
I think so..

Zanataki
12-20-2003, 11:26 PM
Greg Robinson, he will need to be on welfare next season.

Pierce
12-21-2003, 12:06 AM
Me thinks this is probably Richard Vermeil's last year coaching, so the new guy will most likely get rid of Robinson.

wesuckrealbad
12-21-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Chris
The Broncos would never shout at each other. They're like brothers.

This statement is rediculous. Are you saying brothers never fight each other?

By the way...
Denver's front office, coaches and at least some players had grown weary of Gardener's conduct team sources said included:

Nearly coming to blows with assistant defensive line coach Keith Millard.

Chris
12-21-2003, 07:48 AM
Gardener is not a part of the core team. I'm talking about the main guys. They work together, they party together, they share the same aspirations. Jake Plummer is constantly talking about it, and from stories you hear it sounds true. The key broncos players are all very close.


Superbowl caliber teams don't shout at each other. Real teams take the blame as a whole and move on.

AsianOrange
12-21-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by cheapseats
This statement is rediculous. Are you saying brothers never fight each other?

By the way...
Denver's front office, coaches and at least some players had grown weary of Gardener's conduct team sources said included:

Nearly coming to blows with assistant defensive line coach Keith Millard.

Yea, and that's why Denver suspended his butt!

Elway
12-21-2003, 08:57 AM
KC players shouldn't shout at each other, they should shout at Vermeil for keeping Robinson on after last years pathetic defensive effort.

AsianOrange
12-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Hell..we even felt Greg Robinson's poor defensive coaching before the Broncos fired him...he gave us 2 Super Bowls...but still...his decisions hurt him and that's why he's gone

Elway
12-21-2003, 09:12 AM
We saw the light and let him go. KC sees the light and is getting burned by it!!!

wesuckrealbad
12-21-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Chris
Gardener is not a part of the core team. I'm talking about the main guys. They work together, they party together, they share the same aspirations. Jake Plummer is constantly talking about it, and from stories you hear it sounds true. The key broncos players are all very close.

The Chiefs have had all of these things said about them also.

The Chiefs just had one of the most dissapointing losses in years, and a couple of players got hot in the locker room. That really isn't so uncommon.

wesuckrealbad
12-21-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by AsianOrange
Yea, and that's why Denver suspended his butt!

Oh, I see the Bronco philosophy now, a brother in trouble is not a brother.

RunByDesign
12-21-2003, 12:23 PM
The Chiefs need to quit blaming the DC and realize it is thier sh*tass sorry players that can't make a tackle, can't plug a hole, are too slow to catch anyone. Jerome Woods in the Pro Bowl ???? are you serious??? A Pro Bowler on the WORST defense in the NFL (IMO) and NOT 1 from the 5th ranked Broncos...makes sense..NOT.

DrewB
12-21-2003, 01:57 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm glad Chefs lost,but I got to give HUGE props to Tony Gonzalez.In a year when Joe Horn gets all the coverage for his stupid cell phone gag,Tony G is out helping people.Tony Gonzalez earned a lot of respect from me yesterday.GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wesuckrealbad
12-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
The Chiefs need to quit blaming the DC and realize it is thier sh*tass sorry players that can't make a tackle, can't plug a hole, are too slow to catch anyone. Jerome Woods in the Pro Bowl ???? are you serious??? A Pro Bowler on the WORST defense in the NFL (IMO) and NOT 1 from the 5th ranked Broncos...makes sense..NOT.


Uhhhh, so where does the coaches responsibility begin? The Chiefs defense was dead last last season, and is now dead last again. Greg's fault or not, end result is that he should be let go.

spikerman
12-21-2003, 03:31 PM
I have read a lot of Chiefs fans tease us Broncos fans about getting beaten by Chicago. After what I've seen the past three to four weeks, I have a feeling that may come back to bite you. I think the Bears have a VERY realistic shot at beating them.

Pierce
12-21-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by AsianOrange
Hell..we even felt Greg Robinson's poor defensive coaching before the Broncos fired him...he gave us 2 Super Bowls...but still...his decisions hurt him and that's why he's gone

That's why John Elway was the king of comebacks. He always had to lead the team to a comeback victory after the (Greg Robinson led) Denver defense failed to stop a score.

wesuckrealbad
12-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by The KC *****s
this cheapseats guy needs to shut the **** up already

there's nothing worse than little argumentative children who will find a way to bicker about EVERYTHING

"are you trying to say that...."
"you mean that..."
"well actually they..."

Yeah really, I should stop supporting my team, and spend more time placing curse words on a forum visited by kids.

kcchiefsrule
12-21-2003, 08:07 PM
So you guys have cleared it up for me. I can't believe this thread. I mean, I AM ashamed that they yelled at each other but come on. "The Broncos are brothers, never yell at each other." WTF kind of stupid remark is that? You're trying to find a reason to say that the Broncos are better for whatever reason. Argue as you wish; yes, it is not cool when teammates yell at each other, but you don't need to build upon it by saying "oh, the Broncos are perfect." I don't know where you were coming from, but I had to comment on possibly the dumbest post i've seen all season.

kcchiefsrule
12-21-2003, 08:19 PM
spikerman- I don't think that will happen at Arrowhead. Bears beat the Broncos because of lousy Bronco performance; notice how the Chiefs play much better at home, though? Don't think that just because the Vikings won automatically means that Bears will.

bcollin1- Here's a Chiefs fan. If you noticed after the Dec. 7 game, I was the first here to congratulate the Broncos on an awesome performance. I'm not going to disappear just because my team lost to yours, or that my team lost a couple other games. I could be a dumb guy, saying that the Lions almost beat the Broncos in Denver, and that the Chiefs absolutely whupped on the Lions at home, but I wouldn't come up with a dumb excuse like that. I don't think like you guys.

kcchiefsrule
12-21-2003, 08:25 PM
You mean that you're apologizing that the Chiefs are now something, or that the Chiefs are sorry now? Sorry, word mixup.

Remember this: History repeats itself.

kcchiefsrule
12-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by booher
playing sorry

So they have a sorry performance is what you meant. I get you. Well I agree that their performance was horrible but it can be improved. Hopefully it will.

History repeats itself.

JETBOATRICH
12-21-2003, 08:51 PM
does anyone know when the Chiefs play this weekend:(

kcchiefsrule
12-21-2003, 09:06 PM
10 AM PST. I am sure of this but this isn't guaranteed.

JETBOATRICH
12-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
10 AM PST. I am sure of this but this isn't guaranteed.
Somebody should have told them:o

kcchiefsrule
12-21-2003, 09:42 PM
Should I be confused or were you talking about something different? LOL sorry.

spikerman
12-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
spikerman- I don't think that will happen at Arrowhead. Bears beat the Broncos because of lousy Bronco performance; notice how the Chiefs play much better at home, though? Don't think that just because the Vikings won automatically means that Bears will.

Agreed, the Chiefs do play much better at home, but the reason I was thinking the Bears are going to be very tough is because they seem to have a very effective running game. The Chiefs are REALLY struggling to stop anybody's running game.

Zanataki
12-21-2003, 09:52 PM
The Chiefs team chemistry is down, Vermeil doesnt even know whats wrong with the team. I don't think they can get into gear before the playoffs. Team chemistry is everything in football because it is a team game. I do hope however if the Chiefs meet the Broncos in the playoffs we have a great game between them.

elway98
12-21-2003, 09:54 PM
It's just too bad we won't get to play them again this year after their first game upset by the Ravens!!!