PDA

View Full Version : The Official Post Season 2005 Game Day Thread: Broncos vs Steelers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Elway
01-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Well here we are again... the often imitated, naver dupilcated... Bronco Game day thread.... THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION!!! :beer:

Almost can't believe we are finally here with a chance to punck our ticket for SuperBowl XL.

We knocked out the defending champs last week. Our post season foe of the last two years found themselves unexpectedly out of the playoffs giving us our matchup...

The Mastermind vs The Chin....

Two teams similar in nature...

Steelers 15-3 on the road the last 2 years
Denver 15-2 at home last 2 years...

Should be a heck of a matchup.

As the stakes rise, so does the board intensity... more important now more than ever that we follow the COC no matter what happens in the game. So please follow the rules and don't make us have to ban you.

That said... the excitement level is at an all time high...

So lets start tailgaiting this thread!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Kapaibro
01-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Alrighty! Prepare to see me here 2 hours early! I can't wait! The butterflies in my belly are going mad!

Bronco_f1
01-21-2006, 10:17 PM
2nd reply... :beer:

Go Broncos! Win the game! Go to the SUPERBOWL :D

watchthemiddle
01-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Alrighty! Prepare to see me here 2 hours early! I can't wait! The butterflies in my belly are going mad!

Kap you beat me. I always try to be the first to post after Elway.

Elway, I think someone else started a gameday thread and there are already 2-3 pages. Not sure if you want to combine them or not. I have not posted in it yet because I knew you would be coming with the 'official' one tonight.

BroncoManiac_69
01-21-2006, 10:18 PM
WOW! The excitement and anticipation of the game is overwhelming. I can't stand this waiting game and won't have to much longer.

14 hours and 41 minutes till game time. :beer:

Southstander
01-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I will barley be able to sleep :beer:

biglenny
01-21-2006, 10:22 PM
lets do it Broncos

hellllll yea baby ready to do it been waitin fer the tomfoolery to start all day :beer:

01-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Section 235 Row 33 Seat #14 tailgate starts @ 9:30 am

GO BRONCOS :beer:

Elway
01-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Saw it WTM... if we merge it it throws off the post order of this one, so we closed it and went with this instead of jinxing ourselves by starting it before the 'actual' game day arrived on east coast time.

I sure hope I get to do another of these for you guys before this season ends. ;)

Southstander
01-21-2006, 10:32 PM
That right on the east Coast it is the day the Steelers season ends

watchthemiddle
01-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Saw it WTM... if we merge it it throws off the post order of this one, so we closed it and went with this instead of jinxing ourselves by starting it before the 'actual' game day arrived on east coast time.

I sure hope I get to do another of these for you guys before this season ends. ;)

You and me both.

Wow, if it seems like a long wait for this game, think about how long 2 weeks is going to be if all goes well tomorrow.

DenverDaveinSC
01-21-2006, 10:36 PM
TAKE NO PRISONERS BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THE PRIZE! The Stillers stand in your way... remove them...

LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lachlan
01-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Kap you beat me. I always try to be the first to post after Elway.

Elway, I think someone else started a gameday thread and there are already 2-3 pages. Not sure if you want to combine them or not. I have not posted in it yet because I knew you would be coming with the 'official' one tonight.

No, that was just a post about being excited for the "OFFICIAL" game day thread, and how pumped up everyone is! Goooooooo BRONCOS!!!

biglenny
01-21-2006, 10:48 PM
why is it that when a second rate team beats the pats then its a impresive def stop but when we do it it is a gift from the pats?..... what is that ? :confused: they can kiss my big sweedish (*) :cheers:

txbronco
01-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Its sunday morning here. So I can post. approx. 13 hours and 46 mins till game time.......

We have a plane to catch to Detroit.
LETS TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AGAINST STEEL!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

RazR
01-21-2006, 11:44 PM
Let's do this BRONCOS!! AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME @ Invesco!! It's time to make believers out of everyone :beer:

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

DenverDaveinSC
01-21-2006, 11:54 PM
well it's 1:54 here on the right coast... I am calling it a night...

I'll talk at y'all some tomorrow hopefully...

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurm
01-22-2006, 12:06 AM
LETS GO BRONCOS LETS GO!!!

:beer: :beer:

Here's to lots of jumping up and down in celebration in front of my TV. :beer:

qnred
01-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Ok, Official Gameday Post!!!!!

It is 2:25 am here so officially I can post GO BRONCOS :rockon:
AFC Championship...at home...I am psyched , have butterflies and I cannot sleep.
A couple hours..pre game shows. Jersey is ready and so am I. Can't time go faster??

Getting ready to cheer Broncos on to VICTORY.
Can't wait to see the boards in a couple hours.

GO BRONCOS GO

Elway
01-22-2006, 12:59 AM
just about 12 hours to kick off.... the nervous excitement is building up... maybe why I am still up an can't sleep yet, which if I could I would have less of a wait!!!

Arggh!!! :O :O

Elway
01-22-2006, 01:05 AM
Ahh at least ESPN game matchup is on.. even though it is a repeat of them singing Steeler praises.

SixxGunz
01-22-2006, 01:17 AM
LET'S GO BOYZ!!!! KICK THOSE STEELERS IN THE PANTS, AND LET'S ROLL TO DETROIT!!!! :beer:

bronc_fan23
01-22-2006, 01:19 AM
11 hours and 41 min till game time

BroncosJETD
01-22-2006, 01:26 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!!! 13 HOURS 48 MINUTES TILL GAME TIME!!!!!!!!! :beer:

BRONCOS BEAT THE STEEL!!!

Blitzin'inCO007
01-22-2006, 01:55 AM
Blitzburgh is comin' to unleash Operation Shock 'n Awe on the city of Denver just like Jacksonville did a few years back. Remember that??

The Champ
01-22-2006, 02:01 AM
Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Lets Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Mile High Pride
01-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Only 10 hours and 56 mintues til game time. COME ON BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!! We'll teach the media and Pittsburgh fans some respect! COME ON ALL THE WAY TO DETROIT BABY!

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 02:30 AM
Morning guys & gals................60 minutes of football between us and the big (or is that Xtra Large) one

*Atwater*
01-22-2006, 02:35 AM
Lets go Broncos beat them Stellers.only 11 hours 26Min till agme time.

Jaws
01-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Morning all. LIverpool beating Manure for starters eh Den 21 to be followed by a magnificent victory by the OrangeandBlue - does it get any better than this? :D

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 02:52 AM
Morning all. LIverpool beating Manure for starters eh Den 21 to be followed by a magnificent victory by the OrangeandBlue - does it get any better than this? :D

Another weekend like last would go down nicely, A Manure loss, A Liverpool Win :goofy: and Stomping the Steelers would be perfect :beer:

AZ Snake Fan
01-22-2006, 03:10 AM
--- ARE YOU READY ??? ---

--- LET'S GET IT ON !!! ---

--- BRING IT ALL !!! ---

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 05:33 AM
wooohoo!!! Go Broncos!!! :beer:

Argh!:eek: It's only 7:30am here....I need more :coffee:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 05:42 AM
Good morning everyone. It is good to see you all.

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 05:47 AM
It is time to launch this thread. I mean let's get rocking.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 05:47 AM
Good morning, E! Wonderful to see you! :D

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Good morning, E! Wonderful to see you! :D
Same to you early bird.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 05:55 AM
I see you have a tailgating party goin' on in your sig!

The dog woke me up this morning. Plus I went to bed really early last night. We took our new ATV's out and got them muddy. It was a kick! :D But it wore me out!

I'm ready for this game! :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 05:57 AM
I see you have a tailgating party goin' on in your sig!

The dog woke me up this morning. Plus I went to bed really early last night. We took our new ATV's out and got them muddy. It was a kick! :D But it wore me out!

I'm ready for this game! :beer:

I see you don't mind having fun. A woman that don't mind going ATVing and getting dirty. Nice.

Yeah......threadgating with a little tailgating go on.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:03 AM
I see you don't mind having fun. A woman that don't mind going ATVing and getting dirty. Nice.

Yeah......threadgating with a little tailgating go on.

It was an absolute blast! I only got stuck once! :D

People were giving us stares as we went into the ATV park yesterday. We got a snowmobile trailer to pull them. We had to keep the trailer light, since we dont have a truck, but we do have a Grand Marquis with a nice V8 in it.

It did look kinda funny, pulling 2 ATV's with a car like that. :huh:

Eldritch
01-22-2006, 06:06 AM
I don't know how much, if at all, I'll be on the site and the thread, but I wanted to show solidarity with my Bronco bretheren and state myself here.

Be loud, be proud and root your guts out for a Bronco victory. Enjoy the comaraderie today!

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:07 AM
That's okay. You got it done. Let them stare. Get ready to do it again. Don't buy anything just to pull them as long as the car was able. :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:08 AM
I don't know how much, if at all, I'll be on the site and the thread, but I wanted to show solidarity with my Bronco bretheren and state myself here.

Be loud, be proud and root your guts out for a Bronco victory. Enjoy the comaraderie today!

Always a pleasure Eldritch. Always.

Go Broncos. You have a good day too Eldritch.

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:09 AM
Let's go Bronco!

Good morning guys!

I AM PUMPED for this gam.e Let's hope a trip to Detroit is in the Broncos future.

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Good morning Snk. I know a trip to Detroit is in our future.
Denver will win this great game between to great teams.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:13 AM

Hey eldritch! Nice to see you here!! I hope you get to watch the game today! :D

Go Broncos!!

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:14 AM
That's okay. You got it done. Let them stare. Get ready to do it again. Don't buy anything just to pull them as long as the car was able. :beer:
exactly! :D

So what the score going to be?

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:15 AM
I really believe we can beat the Steelers 24-17.

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:16 AM
We'll have to show all those so-called "experts" what the Broncos are about.

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:17 AM
I just want a win. It doesn't matter if it is pretty or ugly. Just win the game. You lay everything on the line today to get to the ultimate game.

Zioness
01-22-2006, 06:19 AM
Good Morning everyone. Had a terrible time trying to sleep last night. I hope you all fared better. Emancipator love the sig pictures. I am going to have to find a way to make time pass quicker today. Then another week of thinking nothing but Football, cause we are headed for the superbowl. I knew two months ago, when i requested Feb. 5th off. I do hate when football season ends. But it has been great reading all you guys on the boards this season. Have a great day everyone....Be safe

Broncos Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:19 AM
I just want a win. It doesn't matter if it is pretty or ugly. Just win the game. You lay everything on the line today to get to the ultimate game.

Agreed, lay it all on the line. This is it. You've been through it all. Draft Day, Training Camp, Preseason, 17 (playoffs) killer games, and you need one more to go to Detroit. GO BRONCOS!

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:20 AM
We'll have to show all those so-called "experts" what the Broncos are about.
Hey snk! Wonderful to see you here! :D

2 Minute Warning
01-22-2006, 06:20 AM
Won't be long now! Go Broncos!!!!!

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:21 AM
Hey snk! Wonderful to see you here! :D

Wonderful to see you here also BroncFanIN! As I have in the past 17 weeks. Same to most of you. GO BRONCOS! :beer:

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 06:22 AM
The time is almost here (6 hours & 39 minutes to go) :cheers: to show the world (especially those "experts" :duh: ) why our BRONCOS will be the CHAMPS this year!!!

GO BRONCOS...SHOW THEM WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!!

;)

Snk16

I can't wait! :beer:

BroncFanIN
Good Morning everyone. Had a terrible time trying to sleep last night. I hope you all fared better. Emancipator love the sig pictures. I am going to have to find a way to make time pass quicker today. Then another week of thinking nothing but Football, cause we are headed for the superbowl. I knew two months ago, when i requested Feb. 5th off. I do hate when football season ends. But it has been great reading all you guys on the boards this season. Have a great day everyone....Be safe

Broncos Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Howdy, fellow lady Broncomaniac! :beer: I slept well until about 5:30 this morning. Then the pooch demanded outside.

Spend some time here today. We're a fun bunch of folk! ;)

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 06:23 AM

Afternoon all :D

Agree with you there E-man, you don't want to leave anything on the field today........and that goes for the fans as well.

The crowd can make a huge difference in a game like this, and I don't want to be able to hear anyone that's going today being able to talk normally tomorrow. :D

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:25 AM
Hey Jovi!

Happy Bronco Sunday! :beer:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:26 AM

Agree with you there E-man, you don't want to leave anything on the field today........and that goes for the fans as well.

The crowd can make a huge difference in a game like this, and I don't want to be able to hear anyone that's going today being able to talk normally tomorrow. :D
Heck, I'm not even going to the game, and I wont be able to talk normally tomorrow! :cheers:

Zioness
01-22-2006, 06:27 AM
Thanks BroncoFanIN I will do that. I have spent many hours reading these boards. Just recently registerested because of the "where are you map". I needed that little flag up in Maine, So Bronco fans would know we had not forgotten. My sons and I will be forever loyal Bronco fans.

Go Broncossss!

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 06:28 AM
Heck, I'm not even going to the game, and I wont be able to talk normally tomorrow! :cheers:

That's my girl :D

I've already got a delivery of super strength throat lozenges booked for tomorrow, and some headache tablets for when I get moaned at for waking my son up :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:29 AM

Exactly. Fans need to lose their voices........take off on Monday if you have to. But take one for the team. :cheers:

Good morning Den21

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:30 AM
I"m not nervous about this game for some odd reason.

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:31 AM
Exactly. Fans need to lose their voices........take off on Monday if you have to. But take one for the team. :cheers:

Good morning Den21

The Broncos need us! I say the fans come out in full force during the game today. . It better be one loud crowd. I want it to be so loud that I can't hear the announcers and the camera shakes.

Emancipator
Thanks BroncoFanIN I will do that. I have spent many hours reading these boards. Just recently registerested because of the "where are you map". I needed that little flag up in Maine, So Bronco fans would know we had not forgotten. My sons and I will be forever loyal Bronco fans.

Go Broncossss!

Glad you are here Zioness. It is great to meet another Bronco fan. Hope you enjoy today's game as I know I will when we secure this victory.

BroncFanIN
Are you ready for some hate, Bronco Fans? Special in ESPN with Meril Hoge and Ron Jaworski. and Sal Palantonio....

Thomas4Broncos
I now live in Seattle and the excitement here about the Hawks is making me wish I could feel the Denver fever today...so, all Broncos fan I want to feel that excitement and passion for the team today...like someone said...leave everything on the field today, including us fans!!

Go Broncos Go!!! This is the Year!!!

BroncoBailey024
Hey good morning guys, I couldn't sleep and I'm up about 3 hours than I planed. :goofy:

How's everyone doing?

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:33 AM
The Broncos need us! I say the fans come out in full force during the game today. . It better be one loud crowd. I want it to be so loud that I can't hear the announcers and the camera shakes.

Snk, I'm not nervous about this game either. And I hope Denver fans know their will be many Steeler fans there. So we had better drown them out and I hope we are wearing the orange in the stands today. I hope they didn't sell too many tickets to Steeler fans.

Snk16
Hey good morning guys, I couldn't sleep and I'm up about 3 hours than I planed. :goofy:

How's everyone doing?

Hey BroncoBailey024. Wazzup my man.

BroncFanIN
Glad you are here Zioness. It is great to meet another Bronco fan. Hope you enjoy today's game as I know I will when we secure this victory.
A niggling thought has been in the back of my mind. Regardless if we win or lose (which I have a feeling we will win), there is going to be a HUGE influx of folks here. Will this thing crash with that many people? :huh:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:34 AM
I now live in Seattle and the excitement here about the Hawks is making me wish I could feel the Denver fever today...so, all Broncos fan I want to feel that excitement and passion for the team today...like someone said...leave everything on the field today, including us fans!!

Go Broncos Go!!! This is the Year!!!

Good moring Thomas. Glad you have joined the threadgating this morning. Go Broncos.

Good morning to you to BB24. I had to get up early too.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:35 AM

How's everyone doing?
Hey BroncoBailey! :D
Got your Broncomanias Finest line-up all set?! :cheers:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:36 AM
A niggling thought has been in the back of my mind. Regardless if we win or lose (which I have a feeling we will win), there is going to be a HUGE influx of folks here. Will this thing crash with that many people? :huh:

No this board can handle the huge influx. I'm sure Admin has checked on those things. Would be nice if we couldn't hold the infux.........would definitely mean we won. lol :cheers:

njiadj
01-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Good Morning :beer:

Go BRONCOS

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 06:37 AM

Good morning Den21

Good AFTERNOON to you E-man :D

Just a quick check in, really..........I've got to shoot and do a couple of things, back in a bit :beer:

BroncFanIN
Yep...ESPN guys showing no love for the Broncos... :D

Emancipator
Yes,

Go Broncos.

Thomas4Broncos
Good morning Emancipator,

It is going to be a GREAT DAY!

Zioness
01-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Good Morning BroncoBailey! I had the same sleep Issue. Nice to see you again. Heres to a great (I'll even take ugly) Broncos wint today. :beer:

Go Broncossss !!!

Maybe in the off season I will spend some time jazzy up my Avatar and Sig.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:38 AM
No this board can handle the huge influx. I'm sure Admin has checked on those things. Would be nice if we couldn't hold the infux.........would definitely mean we won. lol :cheers:
Good! :D

GO BRONCOS!!! :beer:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Yep...ESPN guys showing no love for the Broncos... :D

Well Jaws and Hodge don't really like the Broncos for some reason.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:41 AM
Good Morning BroncoBailey! I had the same sleep Issue. Nice to see you again. Heres to a great (I'll even take ugly) Broncos wint today. :beer:

Go Broncossss !!!

You should join the GPA :D We talk sports, girl style. We also oggle tight ends, cute QB's and sexy athletes :D

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:42 AM

Go Broncossss !!!

By the way Zioness, I for one am glad to see more women join and participate on the boards. But the women on here have been real rift raft lately....they are trying to take over........BroncoFanIn, Jaws, Kapairo, KCladyfan,............

j/k about the rift raft part. We love them.

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 06:42 AM

Go Broncossss !!!

Hi Zioness

I think I will do the same thing this off season...after the SuperBowl celebration to jazz up my Avatar and Sig.

I will take any...great, pretty, ugly or lucky...win today... :beer:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:43 AM
You should join the GPA :D We talk sports, girl style. We also oggle tight ends, cute QB's and sexy athletes :D

Don't join the Dark Side!

BroncFanIN
Well Jaws and Hodge don't really like the Broncos for some reason.
I noticed that.
I think its fashionable to pick the Steelers this week. Maybe part of that East Coast bias? :confused:

Emancipator
Good AFTERNOON to you E-man :D

Just a quick check in, really..........I've got to shoot and do a couple of things, back in a bit :beer:

We'll have to catch up with each other lately. See you then.

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:45 AM
Thomas,
That is right. It can be pretty or ugly as long as we win. The final score could be 2-0, but we would be going to the SuperBowl.

Zioness
01-22-2006, 06:45 AM
The girlir Perv Assoc.? Yeah that sounds like fun. Count me in. Right now I have to give my concentration to the team. Does anyone hang around in offseason? Then I would be able to take care of the extra curricular activities......And if there is spelling/typing Monitors I will forever be in trouble :heh:

:beer: Heres to the Broncosssss!

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Does anyone on ESPN like the Broncos? :confused:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:48 AM

Mark Scherelth usually supports us. Just off the top of my head.

Emancipator

Probably not but that's why they play the games. Forget them analyst.

BroncFanIN
The girlir Perv Assoc.? Yeah that sounds like fun. Count me in. Right now I have to give my concentration to the team. Does anyone hang around in offseason? Then I would be able to take care of the extra curricular activities......And if there is spelling/typing Monitors I will forever be in trouble :heh:

:beer: Heres to the Broncosssss!
Yeah! :D I'll be here the off-season. This board is a kick. No spell check freaks here....at least with us girls!

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 06:49 AM
Oh, I know. I find them amusing. I cant wait to see them all eat Crow when this game is over and they HAVE to talk about the Broncos. :D

Zioness
01-22-2006, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the greeting Thomas. Me the Dark side? Note the name :heh:. Yet you must know I will stick up for the Bronco Sistern. We are a bit out numbered. I have three sisters myself that love football. I being a Bronco fan. 1 sister a pats fan. and 1 a Dallas fan. Don't you know we have a great time talking football.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!

BroncoBailey024
Hey BroncoBailey! :D
Got your Broncomanias Finest line-up all set?! :cheers:
Ya I got my boy MA Rod Smith and my secret weapon of the week, NICK GOINGS! :beer:

I had to help my mom, sorry bout the long wait before my response lol.

Emancipator
Well you know why we don't receive love don't you.

There is no controversial players.
They don't like that Mike Shannahan is coach and ruler of the team.
They say we aren't sexy. ( They haven't seen Emancipator).
They've never liked Jake and can't stand to see a guy get better.

some other factors too.

BroncoBailey024
01-22-2006, 06:52 AM

Go Broncossss !!!

Ya I'll take a win no matter what happens. :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:52 AM
I have one more hour to play here before I have to get going to church.

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:55 AM

You better pray for a Bronco win! Or at least say the Denver prayer :beer:

Jaws
01-22-2006, 06:56 AM
Something for the Steelers fans to look forward to:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/broncojaws/snakeimotown.jpg

:D

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Jaws is in the HOUSE! HEY!

Emancipator
You better pray for a Bronco win! Or at least say the Denver prayer :beer:

lol the Denver prayer.

I never pray for a Bronco win. They practice well enough that they destroy all the good teams. :D

BroncoBailey024
Pray for the broncos E. :beer:

BroncFanIN
Ya I got my boy MA Rod Smith and my secret weapon of the week, NICK GOINGS! :beer:

I had to help my mom, sorry bout the long wait before my response lol.
Got mine set :D
Delhomme
The Smiths (Steve and Rod)
AnderBell
Broncos Defense
Jeb Putzier
Panthers kicker.

My lead is slim. I have a feeling oud D and run game will step it up today :D

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 06:58 AM

I like Jake in the car sig........... :beer:

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 06:58 AM

Like the players (I think it was John Lynch) it does not matter what the rest of the world says or thinks...we know what Broncos can do!! :beer:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 06:59 AM
Wow, gametime is so far away....

BroncoBailey024
01-22-2006, 06:59 AM

ROFLMAO jaws your hilarious.:laugh:

Good to see you.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:00 AM
oooh! Shocker! Jaws and Hoge pick Steelers.:rolleyes:

BroncoBailey024
01-22-2006, 07:00 AM
Got mine set :D
Delhomme
The Smiths (Steve and Rod)
AnderBell
Broncos Defense
Jeb Putzier
Panthers kicker.

My lead is slim. I have a feeling oud D and run game will step it up today :D
Mines similar to yours. :beer:

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:01 AM
I like Jake in the car sig........... :beer:

That Jake...especially the way he is running over who???....

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:01 AM

He's driving on the wrong side. Well he's Jake Plummer I guess he can drive on any side of the car and rode.

Foreigners ;) driving on the wrong side of the road. Must be a UK thing. :heh:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:03 AM
That Jake...especially the way he is running over who???....

He's running over Big Ben Rothlisberger.

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:04 AM
lol the Denver prayer.

I never pray for a Bronco win. They practice well enough that they destroy all the good teams. :D

Pray for Steelers fans who will need to be consoled after today!

Jaws
oooh! Shocker! Jaws and Hoge pick Steelers.:rolleyes:

That Jaws doesn't know nothing, this Jaws picks the Broncos! :D

BroncFanIN
Jaws! Wonderful Pic! :beer:

Girl Power!:rockon:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:05 AM
That Jaws doesn't know nothing, this Jaws picks the Broncos! :D
wooohooo!!! The girl Jaws triumphs! :beer:

Jaws
01-22-2006, 07:06 AM
He's driving on the wrong side. Well he's Jake Plummer I guess he can drive on any side of the car and rode.

Foreigners ;) driving on the wrong side of the road. Must be a UK thing. :heh:

Lol yeah I didn't think about that. It's a trick play he has lined up really. :laugh:

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:07 AM
To all the Broncos fans,

This is great...not only the way our team played and the excitement surrounding today...but this is the first time I have joined this kind of forum...it is great to be able to let out my passion for Broncos with the rest of you with similar passion!!

GO BRONCOS GO!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:08 AM
I just beat the Steelers 25-13 on Madden. Hopefully it is indicative of what happens.

Wooopie. :goofy:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Lol yeah I didn't think about that. It's a trick play he has lined up really. :laugh:
Oooh! Insider info! Niiice! :beer:

Bronx84
01-22-2006, 07:09 AM
GO Broncos! You guys can do it.

Emancipator

Well I'm sure he can drive in the UK too.............left side or right side. Why heck last year he threw passes from both sides. ;)

oohhhhhhhhhhhh that was wrong. :heh:

BroncFanIN
To all the Broncos fans,

This is great...not only the way our team played and the excitement surrounding today...but this is the first time I have joined this kind of forum...it is great to be able to let out my passion for Broncos with the rest of you with similar passion!!

GO BRONCOS GO!!

:beer: :beer: :beer:
Glad you could join us, Thomas!

Jaws
01-22-2006, 07:10 AM
I've got Big Ben picked for my Playoff Challenge, just to keep the old curse thing going. Worked last week with Brady. :D

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:11 AM
I just beat the Steelers 25-13 on Madden. Hopefully it is indicative of what happens.

WAY TO GO...GO BRONCS :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:11 AM

That's a good score in my book. :beer:

I picked earlier it will be a 24-17 game......quite similar.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:12 AM
Well I'm sure he can drive in the UK too.............left side or right side. Why heck last year he threw passes from both sides. ;)

oohhhhhhhhhhhh that was wrong. :heh:
that was so wrong! :mad:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:12 AM
GO Broncos! You guys can do it.

Good morning to you Rod80Smith.

Let's go Broncos.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:13 AM
I've got Big Ben picked for my Playoff Challenge, just to keep the old curse thing going. Worked last week with Brady. :D
yeah, Jaws! Way to take one for the team! :beer:

Jaws
01-22-2006, 07:14 AM
My sons jumping on the bandwagon, all of a sudden he's become a big Jake the Snake fan.

Emancipator
that was so wrong! :mad:

Yeah, I saw that post too. I sent Emancipator to go brush his teeth and wash his mouth out with soap. So I'm taking over for awhile. ( This is E taking over)

The nerve of Emancipator. :mad:

Snk16
The Jaws Playoff Challenge QB Curse! I LOVE IT!

BroncoBailey024
01-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Here's my lineup..

Delhomme, Jake QB CAR
Goings, Nick RB CAR
Anderson, Mike RB DEN
Smith, Steve WR CAR
Smith, Rod WR DEN
Stevens, Jerramy TE SEA
Elam, Jason K DEN
Broncos, DST DST DEN

No Steelers, so I don't gotta cheer for them. :P

Snk16
Yeah, I saw that post too. I sent Emancipator to go brush his teeth and wash his mouth out with soap. So I'm taking over for awhile. ( This is E taking over)

The nerve of Emancipator. :mad:

What's up E!

Emancipator
My sons jumping on the bandwagon, all of a sudden he's become a big Jake the Snake fan.

Good for him. He has good genes. Sooner or later he had to come around. Make sure you buy him something special this week. (chewing gum still cheap over there). ;)

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:16 AM

:rolleyes: Bandwagoners. :coffee:

BroncFanIN
Adam Schefter picks Denver! :beer: Yeah! Denver homer pulls through! :D

Emancipator
What's up E!

Good morning Snk. Yeah E had to take over.
Emancipator got out of line with that Jake can throw with either hands crack. Was way out of line on that one. ;)

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Good morning Snk. Yeah E had to take over.
Emancipator got out of line with that Jake can throw with either hands crack. Was way out of line on that one. ;)

Stupid Emancipator...stupid stupid. Give him a good slap ok!?

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:18 AM
Here's my lineup..

Delhomme, Jake QB CAR
Goings, Nick RB CAR
Anderson, Mike RB DEN
Smith, Steve WR CAR
Smith, Rod WR DEN
Stevens, Jerramy TE SEA
Elam, Jason K DEN
Broncos, DST DST DEN

No Steelers, so I don't gotta cheer for them. :P
I dont have any Steelers either! It's tough to choose from 3 teams! :goofy:

Jaws
:rolleyes: Bandwagoners. :coffee:

I'm hoping it's a sign that he's near conversion and that he will see the light and get behind a proper team instead of a bunch of flippers! :D

Snk16
I'm hoping it's a sign that he's near conversion and that he will see the light and get behind a proper team instead of a bunch of flippers! :D

Turn him to the light Jaws. Turn him to the light!

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:19 AM
Stupid Emancipator...stupid stupid. Give him a good slap ok!?

lol ..... the nerve.... how could he.

I don't know if I'd slap him.....he's about the same size and height that I am......... Has a few muscles that haven't got old.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:19 AM
E! So good to see you! :P

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:20 AM
lol ..... the nerve.... how could he.

I don't know if I'd slap him.....he's about the same size and height that I am......... Has a few muscles that haven't got old.

So in a sense, since you'e two in the same, if you slap him, you're slapping yourself. Gotcha...

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:20 AM
Turn him to the light Jaws. Turn him to the light!

Yeah what Snk said. Hopefully he'll leave that phin team alone. :cheers:

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Emancipator

Good morning thank goodness less then 12 hours thought it would never get here

GO BRONCOS
:beer: :cheers: :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Jaws,

Then again if he become a Bronco fan he'd never give up the computer and we would never see you again. :heh:

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Glad you could join us, Thomas!

Thanks BronFanIN

Can't wait for the game to start...flew back from overseas yesterday just to make sure I was back for this...almost got snowed-in yesterday in Japan...being up since 2:30am...still worth every bit of it to see our Broncos show the world what a great Champs they are... :beer: :cheers:

Jaws
01-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Emancipator

GO BRONCOS

It's been a loooooooooooooooooooong wait! Good day to you :D

Emancipator
Good morning biglenny

Good to see you on this morning. So you've completed your "Honey do list"

Go Broncos

BroncFanIN
big lenny!!!

Nice to see you! :beer:

Jaws
01-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Jaws,

Then again if he become a Bronco fan he'd never give up the computer and we would never see you again. :heh:

Yes the good thing about the Fins is they have a crappy message board which means more computer time for me, plus they have a short season :D

Snk16
This is why I love these gameday threads so much.

BroncFanIN
It's been a loooooooooooooooooooong wait! Good day to you :D
Is the game on TV over there tonight? I hope so! :cheers:

Emancipator
I think sooner or later biglenny everyone will catch on that the first time we greet each other back online I always put your name in big font.

Font fitting for a name as yours.

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Yes the good thing about the Fins is they have a crappy message board which means more computer time for me, plus they have a short season :D

The Fins don't even have an official message board. That's why it's also so crappy.

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:26 AM
you guys rock

Nice to see all of you guys :beer:

ready for some football ? :cheers:

BroncFanIN
This is why I love these gameday threads so much.
They are a lot of fun!

I am decked out in my Bronco stuff today! I found a pair of blue sweats with orange stripes down the side (hard in southern Indiana, home of IU, Louisville, wildcats and Colts :sick: ) and have my Plummer jersie on! I'm ready to go!:beer:

Jaws
The Fins don't even have an official message board. That's why it's also so crappy.

Their official website is one of the worst, takes ages to update any info. We don't know how lucky we are on this board.

BroncoBailey024
01-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Emancipator

GO BRONCOS
Good morning Biglenny, how are you today? :D

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:27 AM
I think sooner or later biglenny everyone will catch on that the first time we greet each other back online I always put your name in big font.

Font fitting for a name as yours.

shhhhhhh the wife is sleepin we dont want to wake her :heh:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:28 AM
you guys rock

Nice to see all of you guys :beer:

ready for some football ? :cheers:
We know!:rockon:

Jaws
Is the game on TV over there tonight? I hope so! :cheers:

It definitely is, I get to watch it on the big telly tonight which will be a real treat. We had last week's too. All the playoff games are shown. :beer:

ironcloud
this is going to sound real stupid but Elway, the Elway!! Dude if it is him rock on. As you may see I am new at this, but cool. I cant wait to watch the game, it is driving me crazy, to see if my boys can take us all the way!!!! In God we trust and even he is a Bronco Fan. :rockon: So proud of the boys!!!! :D

Broncos04Champs
01-22-2006, 07:29 AM
Just got off work - how is everyone doing?

Is there a game on today? :P

Snk16
this is going to sound real stupid but Elway, the Elway!! Dude if it is him rock on. As you may see I am new at this but cool. I cant wait to watch the game it is driving me crazy to see if my boys can take us all the way!!!! In God we trust and even he is a Bronco Fan. :rockon: So proud of the boys!!!! :D

No that is not John Elway, that's just his username.

Emancipator
shhhhhhh the wife is sleepin we dont want to wake her :heh:

Ah ha, you have to get in your threadgating before she wakes up and give you the "Honey Do List"

Honey do this. Honey do that. Honey come here. Honey go there. :ugh:

I tried to take care of my list yesterday so there will be no problems after church and before game time. :beer:

biglenny
Good morning Biglenny, how are you today? :D

Man Im freakin bro Its only 7 a.m. and im already up and that sayin alot for a sunday hell I didnt even know there was a 7 a.m. on sunday :cheers:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:30 AM

What's uP 04CHAMPS!

Guess you never got AIM working did ya?

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Their official website is one of the worst, takes ages to update any info. We don't know how lucky we are on this board.

Luck is not a factor :D

The best board for the best fans :beer:

Broncos04Champs
01-22-2006, 07:31 AM
What's uP 04CHAMPS!

Guess you never got AIM working did ya?

I got to AIM.com and try and download it for Windows XP and I download it and when I try and open the file to unzip it basically, it gives an error message. I installed Yahoo IM thingy fine, I don't know what the deal is. :mad:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:32 AM

:P
Your little girl is so CUTE! :beer:

biglenny
Ah ha, you have to get in your threadgating before she wakes up and give you the "Honey Do List"

Honey do this. Honey do that. Honey come here. Honey go there. :ugh:

I tried to take care of my list yesterday so there will be no problems after church and before game time. :beer:

Lets just say my knee is acting up and I dont want to do anything to make it worse
;)

Emancipator
this is going to sound real stupid but Elway, the Elway!! Dude if it is him rock on. As you may see I am new at this, but cool. I cant wait to watch the game, it is driving me crazy, to see if my boys can take us all the way!!!! In God we trust and even he is a Bronco Fan. :rockon: So proud of the boys!!!!

Glad to see you on the board ironcloud. Good to have another international Bronco fan come here. I'm an honorary Brit myself. :cheers:

I hope that doesn't read honary. :eek:

ironcloud
thanks for that info bro. Doesnt matter it still got me going bronco crazy. Even my friend who likes the Seahawks is praying for the broncos!!!!!

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:33 AM
They are a lot of fun!

I am decked out in my Bronco stuff today! I found a pair of blue sweats with orange stripes down the side (hard in southern Indiana, home of IU, Louisville, wildcats and Colts :sick: ) and have my Plummer jersie on! I'm ready to go!:beer:

I'm ready...I am decked out in the last time Broncos won the SuperBowl...Elway Jersey and the two Superbowl championship caps...I plan to add Jake jersey & this year's Superbowl caps in two weeks!! :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:33 AM
Good morning B04Champs. How is the niece? Spoiling continues huh?

Well keep doing your uncle thing.

Let's Go Broncos.

Broncos04Champs
01-22-2006, 07:34 AM
Your little girl is so CUTE! :beer:

Thank you very much, she is actually my niece and she was wearing that outfit last week when we beat the Pats, so I will be contacting my sister pre-game to make sure she is in it again :beer:

Emancipator
I'm ready...I am decked out in the last time Broncos won the SuperBowl...Elway Jersey and the two Superbowl championship caps...I plan to add Jake jersey & this year's Superbowl caps in two weeks!! :beer:

I can go for that. Jake jersey and SuperBowl cap in two weeks. :beer:

let's go Broncos.

biglenny
hey there Ironcloud
welcome :beer:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:35 AM
thanks for that info bro. Doesnt matter it still got me going bronco crazy. Even my friend who likes the Seahawks is praying for the broncos!!!!!
That'd be great to see an old AFC West Super Bowl! :D

Welcome to the boards! :beer:

Snk16
01-22-2006, 07:36 AM
I got to AIM.com and try and download it for Windows XP and I download it and when I try and open the file to unzip it basically, it gives an error message. I installed Yahoo IM thingy fine, I don't know what the deal is. :mad:

Try redownloading it, sometimes it gets corrupted.

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Thank you very much, she is actually my niece and she was wearing that outfit last week when we beat the Pats, so I will be contacting my sister pre-game to make sure she is in it again :beer:
Good!
Looks like folks are getting their pre-game stuff ready! I'm getting so excited! I have NFL Channel on now...

Does Sunday Countdown come on this morning? :confused:

BroncoABQ
01-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Buenos dias and good morning :coffee:

JWinn
01-22-2006, 07:38 AM
Bright & sunny today, but it's going to be a bit cool. 39 degrees at kickoff, and near freezing by the end. But, it should be nice & dry.

We got people already there. Tailgaters are grilling, rowdy, & LOUD!

LOL!!! There was a huge line to get into the lots at 7:00. People from the hills who cant even get in are whipping up the lots already. They look pretty funny all bundled up, setting up grills, tents, etc. Of course, put the camera on them and they go wild!!

Why this moron DENVER reporter is standing in front of the SEAHAWK stadium is beyond me. On Channel four no less! The channel the game will be on.

OK, I got my tape in the vcr, and I guess I should head back upstairs and get ready.

Have a good day everyone!!! Be easy on the mods, or they wil be hard on you, lol.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:38 AM
Good!
Looks like folks are getting their pre-game stuff ready! I'm getting so excited! I have NFL Channel on now...

Does Sunday Countdown come on this morning? :confused:

Go to FSN rocky mnt fast !

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Good morning! I'll take a cup of that coffee! :D

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:39 AM

Buenos dias ABQ

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:41 AM
Morning folks

Lets go Broncos!

biglenny
good morn ABQ :beer:

Emancipator
Bright & sunny today, but it's going to be a bit cool. 39 degrees at kickoff, and near freezing by the end. But, it should be nice & dry.

LOL!!! There was a huge line to get into the lots at 7:00. People from the hills who cant even get in are whipping up the lots already. They look pretty funny all bundled up, setting up grills, tents, etc. Of course, put the camera on them and they go wild!!

Why this moron DENVER reporter is standing in front of the SEAHAWK stadium is beyond me. On Channel four no less! The channel the game will be on.

OK, I got my tape in the vcr, and I guess I should head back upstairs and get ready.

Have a good day everyone!!! Be easy on the mods, or they wil be hard on you, lol.

Have a great time JWINN. Lose your voice for me. Make sure everyone in the Club leve West side loses their voice too.

BroncFanIN
Go to FSN rocky mnt fast !
I dont get that :mad: I'm in the mid-west, home of college basketball.

What's going on?

ironcloud
:confused: so guys what do you think we will win by ?

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:42 AM

I think it will be a close game all day. We win by 7 pts........... 24-17

i keep seeing the numbers 23-17..........that always make me upset.....so I changed my vision to 24-17.

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:42 AM
I think 10 points...30-20 or 20-10

ironcloud
01-22-2006, 07:43 AM
I think the same bro. Very close game

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:43 AM

What's going on?

ah thats crap

Broncos preview
:beer:

Den21-Bal19
01-22-2006, 07:44 AM
It's going to be tight, something between 7-10 points.

Emancipator
I think 10 points...30-20 or 20-10

Good morning my old friend. You snook in on me while I had my back turned.

Good to see you.

biglenny

What's going on?

p.s. I thought you had direct tv?

ironcloud
lets see if Bailey takes it from them loads, I think he will

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Good morning my old friend. You snook in on me while I had my back turned.

Good to see you.

Good morning to you, E

I woke up this morning and pinched myself. The game we've all been waiting for!

ironcloud
01-22-2006, 07:45 AM
dude i am stuck here in exmouth england and am not sure if we will get the game :sad:

ironcloud
01-22-2006, 07:46 AM
but I have the radio on broncos channel :D

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:47 AM
yea no doubt close game ive already got time schedueld with my therapist LOL :beer:

Den21-Bal19
dude i am stuck here in exmouth england and am not sure if we will get the game :sad:

Ironcloud, check your PM.

There's a link to the site that I'll be using tonight :D

SmithOverTO

You've gotta be the first Britiain I've heard use "dude" :D

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:48 AM
yea no doubt close game ive already got time schedueld with my therapist LOL :beer:

Me too, hehehe.

I even took Monday off as a precaution!

Emancipator
The fun thing is I picked Denver to go 13-3 and win the SuperBowl.
That was pre season and even after we lost to the phins.

But that isn't like I'm a genius............since I picked them to go 12-4 last year and win the superBowl. I think the year before that I picked us to go 13-3. Sounds like a homer to me. lol

BroncFanIN
p.s. I thought you had direct tv?
I do! what channel is it? I'll be pissed if I've missed it all this time? :mad:

Thomas4Broncos
01-22-2006, 07:49 AM

JWinn,

GO CHEER FOR ALL OF US AT THE GAME!! MAKE SURE ALL THE FANS AT THE GAME ROCK THE STADIUM...& STEELERS...THERE ARE MILLIONS OF FANS BEHIND YOU AROUND THE GLOBE!! :beer:

Emancipator
That's right. After this game, we all should only be able to type and not talk. I plan on letting the Broncos here me from my house. :eek:

I might never be able to talk again.

SmithOverTO
The fun thing is I picked Denver to go 13-3 and win the SuperBowl.
That was pre season and even after we lost to the phins.

But that isn't like I'm a genius............since I picked them to go 12-4 last year and win the superBowl. I think the year before that I picked us to go 13-3. Sounds like a homer to me. lol

Homers get it right waaaaay more then the "experts"

Especially the idiots I've come to hate at SI :mad:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Oh boy! That crowd is going to go NUTS! when they see TD on the field for the coin toss! :beer:

biglenny
01-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Me too, hehehe.

I even took Monday off as a precaution!

I know biglenny aint workin tommaroww LOL I usualy take SB monday off this year I had to take AFCCG monday off as well
:cheers:

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:51 AM
I know biglenny aint workin tommaroww LOL I usualy take SB monday off this year I had to take AFCCG monday off as well

I cant imagine working if the Broncos lose...or win for that matter :D

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:51 AM

You learn very fast. Mondays after Bronco wins should be national holidays so we don't have to take vacation or sick leave time. lol

ironcloud
01-22-2006, 07:52 AM
You've gotta be the first Britiain I've heard use "dude" :D
Mate I was born ion Denver and moved here long ago. lol but, what channel will the game be on??

SmithOverTO
I really hope this game does well on the national scale. I'm sick of this Patriots/Colts hangover....

But wait everyone in Broncoland knows that! :D

biglenny
I do! what channel is it? I'll be pissed if I've missed it all this time? :mad:

645 :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Homers get it right waaaaay more then the "experts"

Especially the idiots I've come to hate at SI :mad:

Yep I'm a homer. But I'm a realist. Those SI guys have probably watched Denver play about 1 and half games this year.

BroncFanIN
That's right. After this game, we all should only be able to type and not talk. I plan on letting the Broncos here me from my house. :eek:

I might never be able to talk again.
They'll hear me from Indiana, I know that!

Total Access....Rod and TD talkin' Smack! This is cracking me up!:laugh:

SmithOverTO
Mate I was born ion Denver and moved here long ago. but channel will the game be on??

Ah, cool. :beer:

Thomas4Broncos

27-13...sounds familiar??...deja vu?...no they will repeat last week's win and score...but if I am wrong that is fine as long as they win...

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:54 AM
Yep I'm a homer. But I'm a realist. Those SI guys have probably watched Denver play about 1 and half games this year.

Don Banks even admitted the only game he watched was the Miami one.

I consider myself a realist homer too...but I predicted the Rockies to win the NL west last year too :D

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:55 AM
27-13...sounds familiar??...deja vu?...no they will repeat last week's win and score...but if I am wrong that is fine as long as they win...

I have a feeling it wont be as close as people make it out to be. Like 30-20. I'm stickin with it!

biglenny
They'll hear me from Indiana, I know that!

Total Access....Rod and TD talkin' Smack! This is cracking me up!:laugh:

Rods gunna look great in TDs jersey

KeystoneBronco
Just wanted to pop on here and say

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

I have to work today, but luckily i'm in Audio/Visual and I can watch the game on a 10.5'X14' screen :beer:

Already a conference in using the gear (minus a VCR) so I don't really have to set up a thing! They are on break from 11AM to 5PM woot!

SmithOverTO
Rods gunna look great in TDs jersey

that'll be sweet! :beer:

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Don Banks even admitted the only game he watched was the Miami one.

I consider myself a realist homer too...but I predicted the Rockies to win the NL west last year too :D

lol at the Rockies.

BroncFanIN
645 :beer:
dang!:mad: I have to order this channel! Don't know if I can get away with that, considering I also get Sunday Ticket :cheers:

Snk16
I say it comes down to a last minute Field Goal.

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 07:57 AM
lol at the Rockies.

I swear they'll be a contender this year! I swear!

But to the team I care about right now: The Broncos

I've heard rumors that there'll be alot of yellow/black in the stadium. Is that true? Does Steeler nation have tentacles even Orange and Blue Nation?

Emancipator
01-22-2006, 07:59 AM
They banned all steeler towels from the stadium.

(should have posted in the rumor section :P )

BroncFanIN
how can an analyst make a judgement from watching one game 18 weeks ago? :confused: I guess you could go by stats, but they only tell you so much....

SmithOverTO
They banned all steeler towels from the stadium.

(should have posted in the rumor section :P )

Ah well, I wouldnt be suprised. I hope Steeler fans have their shrinks booked, too

biglenny
01-22-2006, 08:00 AM
dang!:mad: I have to order this channel! Don't know if I can get away with that, considering I also get Sunday Ticket :cheers:

yea I get a fair amount of flak for getin the sunday ticket myself this year I had to give up fathersday, anniversery, and birthday presents for it no matter it was worth it :cheers:

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 08:00 AM
how can an analyst make a judgement from watching one game 18 weeks ago? :confused: I guess you could go by stats, but they only tell you so much....

Someone says the Bronc's will repeat the Miami game? C'mon that wasnt even in the same season !

KeystoneBronco
01-22-2006, 08:01 AM
All I ask for is to get up in points quick and early.. 14-0 in the first quarter sounds nice and confortable! :P

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 08:01 AM
yea I get a fair amount of flak for getin the sunday ticket myself this year I had to give up fathersday, anniversery, and birthday presents for it no matter it was worth it :cheers:

I heard that NFL total access will be completely covered in Madden 2007 :beer:

Shoulda posted that in the video game forum but hey.... :D

SmithOverTO
01-22-2006, 08:02 AM
All I ask for is to get up in points quick and early.. 14-0 in the first quarter sounds nice and confortable! :P

If that happens I dont see the Broncos losing.

And defer the coin toss Mike, defer!

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 08:02 AM
yeah! I do gett FSN Mid-west (which I didnt know I had!) Thanks, Biglenny!!!!! :beer:

BroncFanIN
01-22-2006, 08:04 AM
If that happens I dont see the Broncos losing.

And defer the coin toss Mike, defer!
I've heard he does that! He likes to see their offense, first. If they do get the toss, I would love to see our D come out and smack Ben around! :beer:

biglenny
01-22-2006, 08:04 AM
yeah! I do gett FSN Mid-west (which I didnt know I had!) Thanks, Biglenny!!!!! :beer:

I got your back BroncoFanIn :cheers: