PDA

View Full Version : Gary Barnet could replace Kubiak

Buffalo118
01-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Gary Barnett might be interested in the job.

watchthemiddle
01-22-2006, 11:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Did you see the Buffs offense this year?

Buffalo118
01-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Ya, they were horrible. It would be one of the dumbest moves for an OC

SeekandDestroy
01-23-2006, 11:09 PM
That would suck!!!

dogfish
01-24-2006, 02:18 AM
please god, not that freakin' SCUMBAG!!!
they can't possibly be that desperate-- if not heimerdinger, then shanny will find someone from the west coast coaching tree, someone he's worked with before. . . that troglodyte barnett isn't fit to carry kubes' jock. . . why degrade a classy organization with a bum like barnett-- it was bad enough we had to embarass ourselves with clarett-- barnett is a low-down, weaselly punk who should never be allowed to shame the game of football with his presense. . . and beyond that, i really just don't like the guy!!!
:D :cheers:

Southstander
01-24-2006, 02:53 AM
He would fit in Better with the Vikings, wil all his Sex Scandles

Iceman_44b
01-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Gary Barnett might be interested in the job.

PUKE!!! I would rather have the devil himself!!

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-25-2006, 05:05 PM
People have been raving mad about that hamburger guy ;) so i guess he's really good (heimerdinger)

dogfish
01-25-2006, 05:30 PM
People have been raving mad about that hamburger guy ;) so i guess he's really good (heimerdinger)

it looks like we're going to get a chance to find out-- ESPN just reported that the jets will not retain heimerdinger. . . they did NOT report that the broncos have hired him, but i think we will-- it's been rumored that he wanted out of his jets contract ever since they hired mangini, and this would be a logical destination for him, he was our WR coach at some point during the 90s, not sure of the exact dates-- i thought he did a really good job as the OC in tennessee. . . tougher to judge his performance in new york, he really never had much healthy talent to work with. . .

nickmeyer
01-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Heimerdinger was Shanahans roomate in college, I think Denver hires him for one reason, because the Chiefs hired Herm