PDA

View Full Version : JP in trouble...again.

WABronco
01-31-2006, 08:21 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/44622

Disgusting, just disgusting...

Emancipator
01-31-2006, 08:22 PM

That's wrong. :laugh:

BluenOrnge4Life
01-31-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm scarred for life

Willmer123
01-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Thats awful :sick:

WABronco
01-31-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm scarred for life

Haaa, you guys like that???

Snk16
01-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Ugh...I'm sickened. scared for life I am.:sick:

REEF_811
01-31-2006, 08:29 PM
lol thats soo gross

DiehardinAlaska
01-31-2006, 08:34 PM
That's wrong. :laugh:

Wrong - yes, old - very!

I wonder if the mods would start a new subforum for "Goofy Shyte"? That way regular football discussion doesn't get in the way of snickering. When we need a good laugh we just go to Goofy Shyte forum.

I mean in what possible scenario should anything from the Onion ever be in a General Discussion board for fans of a particular team? BTW this was posted ages ago I think in the smack forum??

WABronco
01-31-2006, 08:39 PM
Wrong - yes, old - very!

I wonder if the mods would start a new subforum for "Goofy Shyte"? That way regular football discussion doesn't get in the way of snickering. When we need a good laugh we just go to Goofy Shyte forum.

I mean in what possible scenario should anything from the Onion ever be in a General Discussion board for fans of a particular team? BTW this was posted ages ago I think in the smack forum??

Really???

Darnit.

DiehardinAlaska
01-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Really???

Darnit.

yeh I didn't go look for it but I'm pretty sure it was that doofus patriots fan who is always giving us grief, but maybe it was someone else in a thread he started.

BronxBroncsFan
02-03-2006, 09:42 PM
and another...

Black00SS
02-03-2006, 09:43 PM

LMAO, funny stuff!

Kapaibro
02-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Huh, and people complain about the GPA thread. At least we keep their clothes on(as much as we may wish otherwise)!

ebsoria
02-03-2006, 10:16 PM
HA!! That is too much! I bet my wife enjoys that play a bit more!!! hehe

theshiverman
02-04-2006, 12:13 AM
yeh I didn't go look for it but I'm pretty sure it was that doofus patriots fan who is always giving us grief, but maybe it was someone else in a thread he started.

Who ever it was, they must have access to nude pics of men.
:coffee:

BroncoManiac_69
02-04-2006, 12:22 AM
I am surprised Mtn Man hasn't responded with "Now we see the naked truth" :goofy:

But Oh Brother. :coffee:

RBDynasty
02-04-2006, 12:28 AM

Disgusting, just disgusting...ROFL.. god I love the Onion.

Q-niverse
02-08-2006, 12:29 AM
That is horrible. There is a special place in hell for posters who post such things.....

BLW379
02-08-2006, 10:37 AM
I am a huge broncos fan, but I must admit that I am not as huge a fan as I was when they had Elway. I just can't get behind Plummer the same way. I don't have much confidence at all in him. I don't believe in him. He's not a winner, or I should say definitely not a champion. He just doesn't have it. I didn't like the decision to bring him to Denver. I would have rather seen Shanahan give Griese another year or two to mature rather than giving the position to a less than productive veteran. The so-called "genius" made a mistake in getting Plummer. I don't like Plummer and never have. To put it bluntly, I think Plummer sucks. Shanahan got rid of Griese because he thought a lot of their problems from that year were Griese's fault. He could not have been more wrong. To put it simply, their problems revolved around: very poor special teams, wide receivers not able to catch the ball, defensive players unable to tackle, and a secondary that could not defend the pass to save their life. With all of these problems, most of the blame was still given to Griese. Where am I going wrong here?

orangenblue420
02-17-2006, 12:01 PM
I just can't get behind Plummer the same way.

Not a good comment to make in a thread about a naked jake :laugh:

that pic is freakin hilarious

Giveemlove
02-17-2006, 12:02 PM
I am a huge broncos fan, but I must admit that I am not as huge a fan as I was when they had Elway. I just can't get behind Plummer the same way. I don't have much confidence at all in him. I don't believe in him. He's not a winner, or I should say definitely not a champion. He just doesn't have it. I didn't like the decision to bring him to Denver. I would have rather seen Shanahan give Griese another year or two to mature rather than giving the position to a less than productive veteran. The so-called "genius" made a mistake in getting Plummer. I don't like Plummer and never have. To put it bluntly, I think Plummer sucks. Shanahan got rid of Griese because he thought a lot of their problems from that year were Griese's fault. He could not have been more wrong. To put it simply, their problems revolved around: very poor special teams, wide receivers not able to catch the ball, defensive players unable to tackle, and a secondary that could not defend the pass to save their life. With all of these problems, most of the blame was still given to Griese. Where am I going wrong here?

Since you jumped a bit off the topic of the pic in this thread, let me just say...after a pic like that please do not use the phrase I just can't get behind Plummer,....there is just something SOOO wrong about that in this thread.:laugh: