PDA

View Full Version : Something I heard....

Charlie Brown
03-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I heard that the Broncos are offering both their first round picks to the Browns for the #12 pick. It probably is just a rumor but what do you all think about this if it proves to be true.

RunYouOver
03-09-2006, 05:30 PM
I'd be pissed.

I'd want a Safety and a wideout if we get Abraham, or a Safety and a Defensive End if we get T.O.

We definitely need the two picks in this draft.

That'd be a bad move :sick:

Comrade
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I wouldnt be too happy about it...we definately can make good use of the two first-round picks we have.

twotone
03-09-2006, 10:38 PM
interesting, wonder who they would be gunning for.

So.CalBRONCOFAN
03-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Why? and why to the browns..is it because your a browns fan..LOL

it is definitly a rumor, Denver wouldnt be that stupid, especially for the 12th pick.

Charlie Brown
03-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Why? and why to the browns..is it because your a browns fan..LOL

Like I said, I know it is a rumor and likely is not true. I just wanted to know all of your opinions that is all. I have read on the Browns board about a lot of people saying that they believe Denver is looking to trade up and that Cleveland was an ideal situation due to the recent transactions.

dogfish
03-10-2006, 12:47 AM
Like I said, I know it is a rumor and likely is not true. I just wanted to know all of your opinions that is all. I have read on the Browns board about a lot of people saying that they believe Denver is looking to trade up and that Cleveland was an ideal situation due to the recent transactions.

supposedly, our 2 picks together should be worth about #8. . . sorry, i don't have a link to the site that scale is taken from, but it's been referred to plenty on here. . .

and i wouldn't pay too much heed to what people say on any MB if they don't provide some sort of documentation. . . it's probably just browns fans being hopeful, as that would be a great trade for them-- if you check out the jets MB, they are all convinced that they're getting our #22. . .

as for what we think of it-- it would suck! just high enough to NOT get one of the true elite prospects. . . i'm not sure who would be available at #12 who we would target-- vernon davis would be the most likely i guess. . . but no TE is worth 2 1st rounders, not with the production you get from that position. . .

Comrade
03-10-2006, 04:00 PM
supposedly, our 2 picks together should be worth about #8. . . sorry, i don't have a link to the site that scale is taken from, but it's been referred to plenty on here. . .

and i wouldn't pay too much heed to what people say on any MB if they don't provide some sort of documentation. . .

lol...so Dawfan shouldnt believe your first statement since you didnt provide any documentation to back it up then? :P

dogfish
03-10-2006, 04:14 PM
lol...so Dawfan shouldnt believe your first statement since you didnt provide any documentation to back it up then? :P

i'm too lazy to read through hundreds of posts to find the link-- if dawgfan doesn't believe me he can look for it himself!
:D