PDA

View Full Version : T.O & Rosenhaus seen at Centennial Airport

KIDBRONC11
03-14-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure how true this is, but I was listening to 103.5 today and G-Man said that Terrell Owens & Drew Rosenhaus reportedly landed at Centennial Airport today and were picked up by Denver Officials. Like I said (to me) this is rumor, but is was said on 103.5 the fox. Take it for what its worth.

Jared
03-14-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure how true this is, but I was listening to 103.5 today and G-Man said that Terrell Owens & Drew Rosenhaus reportedly landed at Centennial Airport today and were picked up by Denver Officials. Like I said (to me) this is rumor, but is was said on 103.5 the fox. Take it for what its worth.

....rummages through empty pockets........

Yep, that's about what it is worth.

watchthemiddle
03-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I am going to have my computer logged in to ESPN.com and NFL.com at 2:00 pm mountain time and my tv downstairs on NFL Network and upstairs on ESPN because at 2:01 PM mtn time TO will be a Bronco

Emancipator
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Denver is going to sign Owens by tomorrow afternoon. :eek:

Jared
03-14-2006, 12:51 PM
I am going to have my computer logged in to ESPN.com and NFL.com at 2:00 pm mountain time and my tv downstairs on NFL Network and upstairs on ESPN because at 2:01 PM mtn time TO will be a Bronco

Denver is going to sign Owens by tomorrow afternoon. :eek:

On the graves of my grandfathers and son, if that happens, the offcial boycott will start 5 minutes after that.

Gyro
03-14-2006, 12:55 PM
On the graves of my grandfathers and son, if that happens, the offcial boycott will start 5 minutes after that.

So you won't like the broncos anymore, is that it?! ;)

CHUMP-to-CHAMP
03-14-2006, 12:57 PM

I guess we won't be hearing from you then. Nice to have met you and sometimes you had some great thoughts for me to read. but that is the past and TO is the future :D

WhoDeyBengals
03-14-2006, 12:59 PM
*clears off the room on the Bengals Bandwagon*

C'mon, man. Plenty of room for ya here. All the cool kids are doing it. ;)

Jared
03-14-2006, 01:07 PM
So you won't like the broncos anymore, is that it?! ;)

You mis-read what I say.

I mean that someone, somewhere will get a petition started to boycott the Broncos. Watch. Online or local in Denver, I think it will happen.

As I do not buy merchandise or tickets, and do not live in Denver, it is a moot point for me. I can't boycott something I don't actually give money to.

But yes, I will not root for Owens, and I will write a letter expressing my disappointment and disdain for this decision as a fan.

And then, my status here as a moderator be darned, I willl laugh at all of you the first time Owens puts Plummer down, and starts with his usual drama.

He cannot be controlled, and if Shanny thinks so, than hs ego is even larger than I thought. And that is saying something, since I think Shanny, for all his talent, is smug already.

Jared
03-14-2006, 01:09 PM
*clears off the room on the Bengals Bandwagon*

C'mon, man. Plenty of room for ya here. All the cool kids are doing it. ;)

I'd rather watch the NFLE.

Sorry, it's Denver or nothing for me.

And if it has to be nothing, so be it.

You can only push someone so far before they snap.

WhoDeyBengals
03-14-2006, 01:14 PM
I'd rather watch the NFLE.

Sorry, it's Denver or nothing for me.

And if it has to be nothing, so be it.

You can only push someone so far before they snap.
No hard feelings.

(just remember - door's always open ;))

deer_dance9
03-14-2006, 01:16 PM
i want him to be sitting in the gms office in denver waiting for the word that he is cut by the eagles. as soon as he hears that i want him to pick up that pen and sign a contract with us

broncobuckeyes
03-14-2006, 01:22 PM
is 103.5 a denver station? how did you hear that in delaware. I hope you didnt just make this hope, I dont believe you did.

KIDBRONC11
03-14-2006, 01:27 PM
is 103.5 a denver station? how did you hear that in delaware. I hope you didnt just make this hope, I dont believe you did.
I Listen Online.......real good classic rock 103.5 The Fox it is a Denver Station. I work in Philly and they aren't saying anything, they just want him gone. I'll keep ya'll updated if I hear anything on the East Coast.

Emancipator
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM
I don't think you will be boycotting the Broncos.
Owens just committed to sign with Denver. ;)

broncobuckeyes
03-14-2006, 01:36 PM
I Listen Online.......real good classic rock 103.5 The Fox it is a Denver Station. I work in Philly and they aren't saying anything, they just want him gone. I'll keep ya'll updated if I hear anything on the East Coast.
Cool thanks for the info

broncobuckeyes
03-14-2006, 01:37 PM
you cant be serious now can you, dont get me excited i got class in two hours

KIDBRONC11
03-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Philly released him.....lets wait and see :eek:

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

broncobuckeyes
03-14-2006, 01:44 PM
this is the part I hate lol

Jared
03-14-2006, 01:49 PM

think what you wish.

Buff_bronc_fan
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
You mis-read what I say.

I mean that someone, somewhere will get a petition started to boycott the Broncos. Watch. Online or local in Denver, I think it will happen.

As I do not buy merchandise or tickets, and do not live in Denver, it is a moot point for me. I can't boycott something I don't actually give money to.

But yes, I will not root for Owens, and I will write a letter expressing my disappointment and disdain for this decision as a fan.

And then, my status here as a moderator be darned, I willl laugh at all of you the first time Owens puts Plummer down, and starts with his usual drama.

He cannot be controlled, and if Shanny thinks so, than hs ego is even larger than I thought. And that is saying something, since I think Shanny, for all his talent, is smug already.

You've been drinking too much national media Kool-Aid on this one Jared. Say what you will about T.O. but the man is an absolute beast on the football field. The Eagles claim he brought their team down, but they were bottom feeders without him.

Even T.O. and Rosenhaus aren't dumb enough to make the same mistake twice. He'll be on best behavior whereever he goes. Even if he isn't on his best behavior, and takes shots at Plummer, who cares? Everyone else takes shots at Plummer, if he's getting in the end zone he can say whatever he wants.

Even if you don't like his character you should roll out the red carpet with the rest of us if Denver were to be lucky enough to get him. The Boycotters will be the minority.

Jared
03-14-2006, 10:27 PM
You've been drinking too much national media Kool-Aid on this one Jared. Say what you will about T.O. but the man is an absolute beast on the football field. The Eagles claim he brought their team down, but they were bottom feeders without him.

Even T.O. and Rosenhaus aren't dumb enough to make the same mistake twice. He'll be on best behavior whereever he goes. Even if he isn't on his best behavior, and takes shots at Plummer, who cares? Everyone else takes shots at Plummer, if he's getting in the end zone he can say whatever he wants.

Even if you don't like his character you should roll out the red carpet with the rest of us if Denver were to be lucky enough to get him. The Boycotters will be the minority.
\

The Eagles were bottom feeders without him?

Are you on something? 3 straight NFC Championship games is not a bottom feeder.

And no, no kool aid. I disliked him when he played in San Fran. So please don't tell me how I should act or react to someone who's I feel, with my limited information, is of poor character. Being in the minority is not deterrent, although I think it's not so great a minority as you think. Populism does not equal personal ethics.

Buff_bronc_fan
03-16-2006, 04:32 PM
\

The Eagles were bottom feeders without him?

Are you on something? 3 straight NFC Championship games is not a bottom feeder.

And no, no kool aid. I disliked him when he played in San Fran. So please don't tell me how I should act or react to someone who's I feel, with my limited information, is of poor character. Being in the minority is not deterrent, although I think it's not so great a minority as you think. Populism does not equal personal ethics.

I'm sorry, I guess I could have phrased my opinion a little better instead of telling you "how to act." And instead of using "bottom-feeders" I should have said they were mediocre (I was referring specifically to this season after the Eagles suspended TO, not their previous time without him, sorry for the confusion.. And no, I'm not on anything ;) )

You're obviously free to form your own opinion about his character... I guess my point was that I think you are letting your personal feelings toward him get in the way of making a judgement about his football talent... And all ethics aside, TO helps teams win football games.