PDA

View Full Version : well no abraham for us!!! Hes going to the skins!!

Champ>NFL
03-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Redsinks are going to beat us to the punch....... :mad:

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
(1st rounder 2007)
(2nd rounder 2006)

AdamantiumBronco
03-14-2006, 01:33 PM
uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh nnoooooooooo

RunYouOver
03-14-2006, 01:33 PM

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
(1st rounder 2007)
(2nd rounder 2006)

Wow. :mad:

Anyone going to join the "I HATE THE REDSKINS" club with me?

Edit: I want to see a source first.

WABronco
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM
This guy's been acting trollish...

Willmer123
03-14-2006, 01:35 PM

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
(1st rounder 2007)
(2nd rounder 2006)

And where did you hear this? :confused: Got a link?

Champ>NFL
03-14-2006, 01:36 PM

No i havent just thought i would give you a heads up!

Casper Bronco
03-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Put this in the Rumor Mill, there is no story on this anywhere. If you can't say where you saw it or provide a link it is most likely false.

Champ>NFL
03-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Put this in the Rumor Mill, there is no story on this anywhere. If you can't say where you saw it or provide a link it is most likely false.

Its all over the gang green forums.

CinnaMunMun
03-14-2006, 01:40 PM

i would totally act on this, but im close to getting banned. :ugh:

Gouger
03-14-2006, 01:42 PM
I remember a few years ago when the SKins went nuts in Free Agency. They wound up being the duds of the NFC.

DiehardinAlaska
03-14-2006, 01:46 PM

Redsikns get- Abraham

Jets- P.Ramsey
(1st rounder 2007)
(2nd rounder 2006)
Good grief that's gotta be way more than we were offering.

So this year the Skins have what a 567 draft and they're already losing next year's draft picks??

Cugel
03-14-2006, 01:47 PM
It's interesting how the NY press is reporting the opposite! LINK (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/399539p-338520c.html)

Meanwhile, the market for DE John Abraham, who is being shopped by the Jets, could be drying up. The Redskins, who played host to Abraham Sunday night, can be crossed off the list of potential landing spots; they signed former 49ers DE Andre Carter yesterday to a six-year, $30 million contract.

The Broncos, thought to be the front-runners, may be cooling on Abraham because of old off-the-field issues. The Falcons, Seahawks and Browns are thought to be interested, and he may visit some of those teams this week.

Abraham's asking price, believed to be around $18 million in guarantees, might be turning off potential suitors. The other top defensive ends, Carter and Darren Howard (Eagles), have received in the neighborhood of $9 million to $10 million in signing bonuses.

I really have difficulty believing that Shanahan's that STUPID as to pass on John Abraham because of crap that's a year or two old. Why would he suddenly develop qualms now?

I think Profootballtak's take on this is right on:

The Broncos might be losing interest in DE John Abraham due to "old off-the-field issues." (Yeah, Coach Kevlar is interested only in guys who recently have demonstrated that they are turds.)

So, we sign Courtney Brown and John Engleberger, who together on a good day couldn't shine Abraham's shoes, and pass on the only ELITE pass-rushing DE to come Denver's way in 10 years!

Congrats to Shanahan on a job well done! :sick:

RunYouOver
03-14-2006, 01:49 PM
It's interesting how the NY press is reporting the opposite! LINK (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/399539p-338520c.html)

I really have difficulty believing that Shanahan's that STUPID as to pass on John Abraham because of crap that's a year or two old. Why would he suddenly develop qualms now?

I think Profootballtak's take on this is right on:

So, we sign Courtney Brown and John Engleberger, who together on a good day couldn't shine Abraham's shoes, and pass on the only ELITE pass-rushing DE to come Denver's way in 10 years!

Congrats to Shanahan on a job well done! :sick:

It's all talk.

Shanny's still interested them. If he wasn't happy with previous off the field issues, why would he still be talking with T.O.? :duh:

Don't worry, I still think we're the front runners.

Drew303
03-14-2006, 01:52 PM
I hope you are joking. I think the skins might move up on my hate list near the faiders.

dogfish
03-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Its all over the gang green forums.

the least credible source available. . .

Blazindro
03-14-2006, 05:10 PM
If I were the Jets I would just sign Ferotte who was just realesed and that way you don't have to feel ripped off in a trade. Ramsey and Ferotte are just about the same in playing, I guess if the Jets are desprate for draft picks, though.....