PDA

View Full Version : Rich Goins on the radio reports (T.O.) Rumor.

yako0o
03-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Rich Goins (aka The G Man) on 103.5 The Fox is reporting that Terrell Owens and Drew Rosenhaus arrived at Centennial Airport within the last hour or so and that they were picked up by Broncos officials.

Don't know how legit it is, so take it for what it's worth.

Nice to see the Broncos doing something. I think we're pretty mad that we couldn't get Carter (Redskins) or Lewis (Ravens) to come here like they planned on doing. Oh well, make it happen Shanahan.

I saw thsi posted by a bronco fan on another board, I dont know how accurate it is, But I thought you guys would like to know Link (http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51123)

Gyro
03-14-2006, 05:14 PM
I saw thsi posted by a bronco fan on another board, I dont know how accurate it is, But I thought you guys would like to know Link (http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51123)

By the looks of that link looks like we aren't the only bronco fans being hasseled by patriot trolls... :coffee:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
03-14-2006, 05:21 PM
By the looks of that link looks like we aren't the only bronco fans being hasseled by patriot trolls... :coffee:

Those Pat Trolls need to get over their playoff loss

Their not the Champs anymore

We dont go on the Steelers board and hassele them

plus

I really hope we get TO

LABRONCO
03-14-2006, 05:26 PM
i really hope its true i want T.O :beer:

Gyro
03-14-2006, 05:28 PM
i really hope its true i want T.O :beer:

If it's true TO is definetly a lock, if not he'll probably wind up in Dallas :mad:

Broncosinindy
03-14-2006, 05:36 PM
If it's true TO is definetly a lock, if not he'll probably wind up in Dallas :mad:

how does it make it a lock Denver has been known to possibly consider him .. it snot like hes gonna visit a team that dont want him... and i think this rumor is a frigging lie .. he aint here guys

cadencesdad
03-14-2006, 05:47 PM
how does it make it a lock Denver has been known to possibly consider him .. it snot like hes gonna visit a team that dont want him... and i think this rumor is a frigging lie .. he aint here guys

I agree, I think it's a rumor, and I don't think it's a rumor created on the radio. I believe it's a rumor created on a forum somewhere. However, Broncosinindy, it is your civic duty (i wish I lived in Denver) to drive to the airport, as fast as possible, and keep your eye out for T.O. and report back as soon as you see, or hear something. :D

Champ2426
03-14-2006, 05:48 PM
good info
thanks