PDA

View Full Version : Sean Taylor (U of M)

RunByDesign
01-02-2004, 08:24 AM
I have been petitioning to pick this guy up in the draft...Last night in the Orange Bowl, his stock was up and down. He had an interception in the first quarter...but was RAN over by Greg Jones ala Sam Brandon via Mo Williams...wasn't pretty...at least he took it like a man. He squared up and tried to deliver the smack...no shame in getting run over by Greg Jones.

Anyways...the talk is that perhaps Taylor may be the best defensive player in college football, not just the best DB (safety). Does not look good for a chance at drafting him. Oh, well. We can keep our fingers crossed, I suppose.....

Littlebear
01-02-2004, 09:59 AM
I watched the kid for the first time last night, and was very impressed! He was everywhere, either making the tackle or the second one there. I believe he could be an impact player his first year. GO BRONCS!!!

RunByDesign
01-02-2004, 07:11 PM
I have caught a few of his games....he is a playmaker on defense. He would solidfy our FS position. It would take him a year, at least, to displace Nick Ferguson, who was playing well before his injury. We can hope!!!

kcarr26
01-02-2004, 08:27 PM
i think ST has been taken notes from the wood kenoy cuz he can lay some ppl out..cmon high draft picks dont take him! eh oh well its too late soemone will..we'll get someone else