PDA

View Full Version : Those Darn Raiders!

THE SHIELD
01-02-2004, 12:37 PM
The Raiders are trying to persuade AL Saunders to leave KC for their head coaching job. Al has already stated that he would not leave KC unless Vermeil was not to return. Vermeil will be back next year. But the Raiders said earlier today they still plan to talk to AL! The Raiders are looking at Art Shell, Wade Phillips, Dennis Green and Bobby Ross as well. I say let them go with Wade Phillips! Sounds like a good move heh. If they get Wade, they'll be easy to beat. Remember when you had Bum's son?

Elway
01-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Let them have Rick Neuheisel... the party monster.

Crennelichick
01-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by dhall26
The Raiders are trying to persuade AL Saunders to leave KC for their head coaching job. Al has already stated that he would not leave KC unless Vermeil was not to return. Vermeil will be back next year. But the Raiders said earlier today they still plan to talk to AL! The Raiders are looking at Art Shell, Wade Phillips, Dennis Green and Bobby Ross as well. I say let them go with Wade Phillips! Sounds like a good move heh. If they get Wade, they'll be easy to beat. Remember when you had Bum's son?

Bobby Ross?? LMFAO
I thought Dennis Green was heading to the Cards or Skins??
Cards offering total control, and Snyder offering lots of $$$$$$
Tough choice!

thesith2001
01-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Elway
Let them have Rick Neuheisel... the party monster. Neuheisel is the current "rumor" up there, i have read. I have not heard about Green or "son of Bum" going there.

Al Saunders' has head coaching experience; he coached the Chargers before and had a crappy record and was canned, something Schottenheimer should be. Saunders also had another NFL team but I forget which one, I want to say Atlanta but I can't be sure.

Calahan will join the staff at Tampa Bay soon.

It really doesn't matter who "coaches" the Raiders, as everyone with an ounce of sence knows Al Davis actually "coaches" the team. Thank God he is stuck in the '60's. (love that hair style!) Be fun to see how Oakland fears this off season. :cheeky:

Shenlong
01-04-2004, 01:56 PM
i curse anyone who accepts or seeks employment in the black hole