What's your Favorite City off of this List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE SHIELD
    Practice Squad
    • Nov 2003

What's your Favorite City off of this List?

My vote was either for my hometown KC or ST. LOU hey what can I say, I'm a MO man!
    St. Louis 365,231
    33.33%
    Omaha 371,023
    0.00%
    Kansas City 445,449
    22.22%
    Oklahoma City 505,107
    22.22%
    Des Moines 181,249
    0.00%
    Little Rock 165,381
    0.00%
    Tulsa 303,127
    0.00%
    Memphis 642,608
    11.11%
    Indianapolis 773,185
    0.00%
    Cincinatti 341,238
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993
  • dandaman23
    Captain
    • Sep 2003

Hey wheres Anchorage. Is it because we dont have enough people. Well we are almost up to 400,000. LOL. Well I would have to say Oklahoma City because thats the only city I have been to besides Tulsa on your list.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

• JayhawkBronco
      Practice Squad
      • Nov 2003

That's one brutal list of cities. I'll go with OKC also, it's downtown was pretty cool.
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

• Ohio Broncos
        First, Last and Only
        • Nov 2003

I gotta go with Memphis. I just spent the holidays with my fam down there, so my heart is there. It has a great jazz scene, and it's so laid back down there. You can pretty much go anywhere and just chill.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• Cara_Bella
          Practice Squad
          • Nov 2003

Never been to any of them so i guess i would have to vote for Denver
          >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
          happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• #84FAN
            Practice Squad
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
            I gotta go with Memphis. I just spent the holidays with my fam down there, so my heart is there. It has a great jazz scene, and it's so laid back down there. You can pretty much go anywhere and just chill.

Ditto....BTW, why isn't Denver on this Poll?!!

Comment

• dhall26
              Practice Squad
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by #84FAN
              Ditto....BTW, why isn't Denver on this Poll?!!
              Trying to stick with the Midwest
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

• rascal
                Practice Squad
                • Aug 2003

for those of you that voted for OKC, either you have never been here or you are ignorant of how pathetic it really is. Someone said that the downtown district was pretty cool....HA!! Wichita is better!! For a downtown district I recommend KC or St. Louis, maybe Tulsa although Memphis is cool.
                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

• JayhawkBronco
                  Practice Squad
                  • Nov 2003

For a downtown district I recommend KC
                  You have got to be kidding!! Downtown KC shuts down at 5 o'clock and is dead on the weekends. It's the worst big city downtown I have ever seen. It's a ghost town.

I only voted to OKC because I liked the bricktown area. You are probably right about Memphis but I've never been there. I would like to see it though.
                  "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

• dhall26
                    Practice Squad
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JayhawkBronco
                    You have got to be kidding!! Downtown KC shuts down at 5 o'clock and is dead on the weekends. It's the worst big city downtown I have ever seen. It's a ghost town.

I only voted to OKC because I liked the bricktown area. You are probably right about Memphis but I've never been there. I would like to see it though.
                    Maybe you should visit our other 4 downtowns, River Market, Westport, or the PLAZA! Downtown KC does shut down, but hey, we're a 8 to 6 City, we've always been like that, why should we stick around when there's a bar by our house!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

• Jared
                      Retired Mod
                      • Aug 2003

Having been to 4 of these cities (St. Louis, OKC, Memphis, and Indy), I psronally had the most fun in St. Louis. No disprespecting Memphis, but I wanted to check out all their BBQ and juke joints, but there are some areas of that city that are terribly depressed.

OKC was kinda boring....sorry.

Indy is nice....really nice. Almost too nice. But they did have those Butler co-eds! I was a single collge guy....well, I am pleading the 5th.

St. Louis was just cool. I mean, yeah the arch is neat the first time, but I like its history too. Lots of cool places to eat and stuff.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

• dhall26
                        Practice Squad
                        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Jared
                        Having been to 4 of these cities (St. Louis, OKC, Memphis, and Indy), I psronally had the most fun in St. Louis. No disprespecting Memphis, but I wanted to check out all their BBQ and juke joints, but there are some areas of that city that are terribly depressed.

OKC was kinda boring....sorry.

Indy is nice....really nice. Almost too nice. But they did have those Butler co-eds! I was a single collge guy....well, I am pleading the 5th.

St. Louis was just cool. I mean, yeah the arch is neat the first time, but I like its history too. Lots of cool places to eat and stuff.
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

• orangenblue420
                          koyaanisqatsi
                          • Jul 2003

I cant vote for any of them, Tulsa sucks, I live there, OKC ranks right there w/ Tulsa in suckiness.....as for some of the others, I have only driven through and they all suck cause they arent on a coast, a city needs to be on a coast to be decent, needs to be near the ocean to have any value to me

Comment

• Jared
                            Retired Mod
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            I cant vote for any of them, Tulsa sucks, I live there, OKC ranks right there w/ Tulsa in suckiness.....as for some of the others, I have only driven through and they all suck cause they arent on a coast, a city needs to be on a coast to be decent, needs to be near the ocean to have any value to me

The farther away from water I am, the better. I hate the ocean...the smell, the amount of people. I like the desert because it offers more solitude and more colorful scenery.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

• orangenblue420
                              koyaanisqatsi
                              • Jul 2003

minus the people, i must disagree, the ocean is the most peaceful place on earth, the sounds, the smells, awwww, I miss it soooooo much. My ex's grandpa has a place in Rhode Island literally right on the beach, private no people, it is amazing. All I need is a good book and I am set for the weekend. Damn it all to hell, I am having major nostalgia at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X