PDA

View Full Version : Wow, are you really that dumb

TitanFan4Life9
01-03-2004, 09:28 PM
You are pathetic, Everyone knows this is McNairs MVP, not mannings, sportscenter even said it, McNair is 5 times better then panning, stats dont mean crap, and head to head dont mean crapy when manning had nothing to do with it, the titans beat them selfs with turn overs! mcnairs is the toughest in the league, he even got the tough man award, he got the mvp and now he is going to get the superbowl mvp award, and your pathetic manning will be winless in the playoffs again come tomorrow.

MareRider
01-03-2004, 09:33 PM
Yada yada yada.... I'll quit trolling & go back to my own board. IF the flaming tacks are fortunate to progress in the playoffs we'll be sure to roll the red carpet out for you, even if we only have a Blue colored ditch.

colt18
01-03-2004, 09:37 PM
If you rely on what sportscenter says then there is nothing I can do for you. Stats dont mean crap???? Heres something that does. Billy Volek came in and won when McNair wasnt playing. Tells me its not McNair. It is the team. Good team. Pretty good QB but not on Mannings level. Everyone knows whos MVP it is so that is ok. We have bigger fish to fry so I dont think Manning is even worried. Face it you got beat by the Colts i.e. better team.
If you still wonder!!! Look at who is the AFC South Champion.

jbones733
01-03-2004, 10:22 PM
manning is better than Mcnair. hopefully just not tomorrow

both are awesome though

dred
01-03-2004, 10:49 PM
uhhh, why is their a Titan fan on the Broncos board trying to convince people (and himself) that McNair deserves the MVP and Manning doesn't?

Did you watch the same game we all did today?
From what I saw...3 int's and ended up with a 56.5 qb rating

Crap! Can't believe I let myself get sucked into this thread.

rcsodak
01-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Dred, seen some stupid sh*t come off your keyboard as of late, but must admit your last sentence says it allllllllll!

dred
01-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by rcsodak
Dred, seen some stupid sh*t come off your keyboard as of late, but must admit your last sentence says it allllllllll!
Hope your not talking about the little "momma joke episode". :D

RunByDesign
01-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by dred
Hope your not talking about the little "momma joke episode". :D

yo mama...er..uh..nevermind.

Elway
01-03-2004, 11:15 PM
I was wondering why a Titan fan was here too. There is a reason for Indy fans, a possible reason for Patsies. But for a Titan fan to be here complaining about Manning makes as much sense as the boob who posted about his cowboys this week.

Fat Joe
01-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Yea, since this is a broncos board we really care.............................................. .................:rolleyes:

RunByDesign
01-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Elway
I was wondering why a Titan fan was here too. There is a reason for Indy fans, a possible reason for Patsies. But for a Titan fan to be here complaining about Manning makes as much sense as the boob who posted about his cowboys this week.

It is apparent that he is spamming the internet with his dribble. Now that someone finally smacked Ray Lewis in the mouth, my guess is we'll see a lot more Titan trolls.

dred
01-03-2004, 11:20 PM
Could it be that the Broncos fans are just so cool that all of the other teams feel compelled to impress all of you...
Nah!

lmao

Elway
01-03-2004, 11:23 PM
really ... are you sure, becuase I think I was beginning to get impressed here.... maybe for at least a second or so.... :goofy:

Forever_Elway
01-03-2004, 11:23 PM
i'm gonna go ahead and say Bret Favre is the toughest player in the league. he never misses practice and has how many consecutive starts? i bet if McNair's father had died...he def. would not have played.

Fat Joe
01-03-2004, 11:51 PM
only 14 more hours till the show down in Indy. Im ready.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l. are you?

What time is it?

Game time. And when its game time, its pain time baby. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:fight:

dandaman23
01-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Now, now everyone, calm down. We all know that Clinton Portis should have been the MVP.LOL.

Oh man Fat Joe I am ready its 2 am here in AK and the game comes on at 12. Only 10 hours until kickoff. I cant wait.

Ftblman
01-04-2004, 06:54 AM
Titans and Mcnair are about as exciting as watching paint dry......YAWWWWNNNNNNN.........Mcnair and Manning co-MVP's....WOW...Let's just say....BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!!

PatsR
01-04-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Ftblman
Titans and Mcnair are about as exciting as watching paint dry......YAWWWWNNNNNNN.........Mcnair and Manning co-MVP's....WOW...Let's just say....BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!!

big freaking deal is right. one of those "co-mvp's" threw 3 picks yesterday lol

jocool
01-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Compareing Mcnair and Manning. Manning is a true pocket QB is deadly accurate from any distance. Mcnair is a better overall QB, because he can not only hit long throws and short but, his mobility and toughness, are unquestioned. I personally think there isnt a QB in the league that is better at reading defenses than Mcnair- The guy is the best Black QB of all time-yes better than Mcnab and the best QB in the leauge for this year! Oh one more thing hes got another playoff win under his belt. Manning doesnt.

broncokev
01-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Sorry folks but an MVP means take him off the team and what does the team do without him!! I don't care for him but reality is reality..Jamal Lewis..should have been the MVP..He came back from reconstructive Knee surgery and JUST became the second best statwise running back..next to ****erson!! Tells me something..And he could have a bad game..like the playoff game. Ravens game plan was NOT correct. You run the heck out of Jamal..He got you there. They started passing!!!
Now I would like to say Clinton Portis..but our whole team had problems. I think he is great!!
Now lets see ..CP's day. Good luck to the Broncos..
My game plan.. run the heck out of Clinton Portis..pass to the bread and butter...Smith..Sharpe..McCaffery!!
sounds like a win to me..
Our defense needs to repeat what they did the last time we played INDY!!!!:cheeky:

Chief_Jimmy
01-04-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by jocool
Oh one more thing hes got another playoff win under his belt.

McNair did everything in his power to lose it yesterday. They should have won by 21. The difference is, just like yesterday, McNair has always had a defense, Manning has not.

I thought the co-MVP was fair at first until I really thought about it. Manning was robbed. It was a joke.

McNair is tough? Manning has never missed a game. I think he only missed one snap when somebody broke his jaw.

McNair is elusive? He was sacked more than Manning.

Manning had a better season in every aspect, beat McNair twice head to head and won the division. McNair co-MVP? WTF?

McNair had a good season but he did not deserve it. McNair can thank the ESPN hype machine for the MVP.

Jared
01-04-2004, 10:47 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Titans fan comes to a Denver board to talk smack to Colts fans?

What is wrong with this picture?

NYCHIEFSFAN
01-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by jbones733
manning is better than Mcnair. hopefully just not tomorrow
both are awesome though

Jamal Lewis got screwed. Take him outta the picture and the Ravens arent a .500 team. The Titans won with Ol' McDonnel and his farm at QB. Manning has only proven that he's the king of choke artists, but ya gotta him credit for that TB victory. Priest had an awesome year, as did Portis, but neither are MVP canidates this year as much as Lewis was to his team.

The Chiefs appreciate Baltimores defense softening up the Titans for us. Eddie George looks pretty banged up with his separated shoulder and McNair has 2 bad legs that limit his mobility. We'll see how well Mr co-MVP can do against us next week (assuming Denver wins today) as well as Manning against the Donkeys today.

broncosbeast
01-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Fans of the Flaming Thumbtacks and Lucky Charms need to go to the Non Parenthesis section.

jocool
01-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by broncokev
Sorry folks but an MVP means take him off the team and what does the team do without him!! I don't care for him but reality is reality..Jamal Lewis..should have been the MVP..He came back from reconstructive Knee surgery and JUST became the second best statwise running back..next to ****erson!! Tells me something..And he could have a bad game..like the playoff game. Ravens game plan was NOT correct. You run the heck out of Jamal..He got you there. They started passing!!!
Now I would like to say Clinton Portis..but our whole team had problems. I think he is great!!
Now lets see ..CP's day. Good luck to the Broncos..
My game plan.. run the heck out of Clinton Portis..pass to the bread and butter...Smith..Sharpe..McCaffery!!
sounds like a win to me..
Our defense needs to repeat what they did the last time we played INDY!!!!:cheeky:

No, bullchit-Jamal is a fraud, nobody who gets 500 yards against one team should be taken seriously, if the Browns hadnt been so chitty in one game he wouldnt have gotten 2000, now he would have gotten over 1900 but no 2000, Im sorry he just not that good, and the fact he didnt get NFL MVP form the folks in the NFL shows the reality of getting 500 against one team is a joke! Lets see what he does next year, and regardless of Jamal not getting the ball to much he-should have done more more in the game, after all hes a 2066 back lol:cheeky:

jocool
01-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
Jamal Lewis got screwed. Take him outta the picture and the Ravens arent a .500 team. The Titans won with Ol' McDonnel and his farm at QB. Manning has only proven that he's the king of choke artists, but ya gotta him credit for that TB victory. Priest had an awesome year, as did Portis, but neither are MVP canidates this year as much as Lewis was to his team.

The Chiefs appreciate Baltimores defense softening up the Titans for us. Eddie George looks pretty banged up with his separated shoulder and McNair has 2 bad legs that limit his mobility. We'll see how well Mr co-MVP can do against us next week (assuming Denver wins today) as well as Manning against the Donkeys today.

Ill say the same to you, 500 yards against one team how pathetic, he didnt earn them like the other 2000 yard backs! Lets see what he does next year, until then the jurys out and if hes so good why didnt he do better in the PLayoff game isnt that where dominant players show up, hes a fraud yeah he would have gotten above 1900 fairly but, because fo his 500 against one team , it all makes sense why the NFL shunned him for MVP, good riddence!:cheeky:

Jared
01-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by broncosbeast
Fans of the Flaming Thumbtacks and Lucky Charms need to go to the Non Parenthesis section.

LOL!!!

Nice TMQ reference.

yes, I would agree. I think I am going to move this whole thread there.

NYCHIEFSFAN
01-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by jocool
Ill say the same to you, 500 yards against one team how pathetic, he didnt earn them like the other 2000 yard backs!

Portis vs Cleveland (at Denver) ran for 139 yards on 38 carries (3.6 avg) and Priest ran for 92 yards on 19 carries (4.8 avg) at KC. Neither set any record vs a decent run defense like Lewis did. If Portis or Priest were as good, then why didnt they run for 200 yards against Cleveland? I'm not knocking either RB, but just emphasizing what the competition did against the same defense.

Heres a look at what the competition did overall vs Cleveland:

James: 15-67-0
J. Lewis: 30-295-2
Hearst 9-18-0 Barlow: 7-14-0
R. Johnson: 15-51-0
Zeroeoue: 13-38-0
K. Faulk: 23-96-0
Garner: 9-28-0
Holmes: 19-92-2
Tomlinson: 26-200-1
Shipp: 9-23-0
Bettis: 24-93-0
Alexander: 27-127-1
M. Faulk: 24-105-0
Portis: 38-139-2
R. Johnson: 14-52-2
J. Lewis: 22-205-2

Clevelands defense gave up 2113 yards on 457 carries for a 4.6 ypc avg. Against every other team that the Browns faced, they gave up 1613 yards on 405 carries for a 3.98 ypc avg. Lewis averaged 9.16 ypc and 250 ypg against them while other teams averaged 115 ypg against the Browns. Just because Lewis faced the same team twice and did well against them both times, doesnt mean that given defense isnt any good.

Shenlong
01-04-2004, 01:53 PM
good post.. i believe his numbers were inflated by a team that knows it has no passing attack tho.. im just amazed with his running style and amount of carries he hasnt been injured?

NYCHIEFSFAN
01-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by moonshot314
good post.. i believe his numbers were inflated by a team that knows it has no passing attack tho

Which makes it even more impressive when the opposition puts 8 in the box and cant stop him.

Shenlong
01-04-2004, 02:04 PM
i stand corrected.. excellent post

dred
01-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by TitanFan4Life9
You are pathetic, Everyone knows this is McNairs MVP, not mannings, sportscenter even said it, McNair is 5 times better then panning, stats dont mean crap, and head to head dont mean crapy when manning had nothing to do with it, the titans beat them selfs with turn overs! mcnairs is the toughest in the league, he even got the tough man award, he got the mvp and now he is going to get the superbowl mvp award, and your pathetic manning will be winless in the playoffs again come tomorrow.

Now please come back and enlighten us some more about MVP.