PDA

View Full Version : Colts or Chiefs?

NYCHIEFSFAN
01-05-2004, 04:52 AM
This is an interesting proposition. Personally, I will root for whoever represents the AFC West, because, if my team wins the following year, that means they dethroned the previous years SB Champs. I'm curious who the Denver fans will be rooting for?

muse
01-05-2004, 04:57 AM
The Colts, becasue they DESERVE to go to the SB. Unlike the *****s.

Plastique
01-05-2004, 04:59 AM
I haven't seen the Colts play enough this year to really say. If they can get their running game going (good chance I think) the chiefs are done. Indy also has the ability to put up big numbers (shown more than once this season). So they could do well in either a ball control or trackmeet type of game vs the chiefs.

The only thing the chiefs really have going for them is Vermeil and home field so if I was betting I'd go with the Colts. Can never tell in the NFL though, thats why I like it so much better than college!

KS Bronco Fan
01-05-2004, 06:09 AM
Being half-way between the Broncos and Chiefs on I-70, where the Chiefs are the only team to be covered..... And since my first choice didn't show up in Indy, this weekend I will be cheering for my second favorite team and that is ANY team that is playing the Chiefs. So for one week, I will cheer for the Colts to beat the team with the most obnoxious fans in pro-football.

streetpreecha
01-05-2004, 06:17 AM
God, this is streetpreecha, if youre listening, please let NE or Tennessee win the Bowl and send the Colts and the Chiefs straight to hell. Amen.
They left the roof off Invesco field so that God could watch his favorite football team play after Church on Sunday!

Nixhex78
01-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by KS Bronco Fan
So for one week, I will cheer for the Colts to beat the team with the most obnoxious fans in pro-football.

Speaking of obnoxious, isn't rather obnoxious to group an entire fan base into your opinion. Have you been to every stadium in the NFL? You obviously haven't been to Oakland! LOL. Try not to let your hate/envy for the Chiefs make you sound like a bafoon.

Jared
01-05-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by streetpreecha
God, this is streetpreecha, if youre listening, please let NE or Tennessee win the Bowl and send the Colts and the Chiefs straight to hell. Amen.

Well, that's kind of blasephemous