PDA

View Full Version : What's your Favorite Southern City?

THE SHIELD
01-07-2004, 08:13 AM
What is?

mattos
01-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by dhall26
What is?

ahem columbia, SC!!!

Ohio Broncos
01-08-2004, 10:54 PM
I hear so many good things about Atlanta. Everyone I've known from there say that there's always something to do. It's close between Atlanta and Nawleans. I'll go with New Orleans since I've actually been there. Although, I haven't been there for Mardi Gras. Some people think it's overrated, but I would like to go and decide for myself. What's overrated about hundreds of drunk people having a good time?

mattos
01-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
I hear so many good things about Atlanta. Everyone I've known from there say that there's always something to do. It's close between Atlanta and Nawleans. I'll go with New Orleans since I've actually been there. Although, I haven't been there for Mardi Gras. Some people think it's overrated, but I would like to go and decide for myself. What's overrated about hundreds of drunk people having a good time?

atlanta is great if you like sitting in traffic all day long.

never been to mardi gras, but some friends who went said its only fun if you're really drunk the whole time, which they were. it's way too dirty for most sober people, unless you're into walking around in urine and vomit. i think my favorite story has to be when on of my roomates woke up laying on some car's trunk as it drove slowly through the crowd.

BroncoCy
01-11-2004, 10:15 AM
I like Jacksonville...very neat place.