PDA

View Full Version : The return of Joe Gibbs....

broncoforlife
01-07-2004, 02:11 PM
...is not a joke. No, you didn't misread that. For those that haven't heard yet Joe Gibbs just signed a 5 year deal to return to the 'Skins as president/head coach; Joe Bugel will join his staff as asistant head coach and Greg Williams will be defensive coordinator. I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off of the floor.......wow - Gibbs and Parcells in the same division again is gonna be awful interesting.......have the football Gods gone nuts?!?! :goofy:

Elway
01-07-2004, 04:58 PM
About time he got back in the ring... now Theisman will be even louder when Espn does their games...

Maybe they'll bring back RiggO.

AsianOrange
01-08-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Elway
About time he got back in the ring... now Theisman will be even louder when Espn does their games...

Maybe they'll bring back RiggO.

I knew they would bring him back of all coaches!

halfback
01-13-2004, 04:25 PM
I was really suprised when he came back, he was gone what 10yrs, i wish him well

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 10:59 AM
He will be the biggest and most annoying story here in Redskin land next season. Great fun ahead.

Elway
01-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Gibbs, Parcells, Reid & Coughlin. Maybe they can turn that sorrowful division completely around.

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 07:11 PM
I'd be happy if the Redskins kept losing, and if the Cowboys went back to the 5-11 trend.

Passepartout
01-29-2004, 11:28 PM
Ever since Gibbs left and Kent Cooke passed away the Skins have lost almost all of their class and hopefully Gibbs will put the team on track and really make the team have more class because when that rich-snob Dan Snyder took over, it all went downhill. The players, coaches, management, staff, front-office, and ownership!! Also, integrity and knowledge went downhill!! Hasn't been the same ever since!!