PDA

View Full Version : overrated chiefs tsktsk

pats fan
01-07-2004, 02:39 PM
In a way Im hoping the Chiefs beat indy this weekend (first real team they have played) no offense Denver,.
And as long as we get past the Titans I will have what Ive been looking forward to since week 3.
Ive been dying to exploit the Chiefs for the Frauds they are.The one dimentional O with no D playing subpar teams and their fans running around like they are the second coming of God.

Your Priest will need some last words once a game against the pats was rendered a loss in KC.
All the Bandwagon fans would be near suacidal and wanting to kill.

I hope you enjoyed your week schedule because now its into the ring with the big boys.

rascal
01-07-2004, 02:53 PM
why don't you go to a chiefs forum instead of a bronco's forum? Either way this will get moved.

UNC-KC
01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
patriots don't make it past the titans. sorry. your run is up. it was a nice run, though, with all your no-name players...

pats fan
01-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by rascal
why don't you go to a chiefs forum instead of a bronco's forum? Either way this will get moved.

Look around all the chiefs fans are here...
They all hung up on Denver for some reason.

pats fan
01-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by UNC-KC
patriots don't make it past the titans. sorry. your run is up. it was a nice run, though, with all your no-name players...

No Name players.
Definately a Bandwagon fan.
Troy Brown=veteran Pro Bowl,
Tom Brady=Pro Bowl+SB MVP,
Tye Law=Vet.ProBowl,
Rodney Harrison=Veteran plus no pro bowl but Im sure you know who he is,
R Seymour=Pro Bowl.

when you have a WINNING TEAM and dont rely on One man Pries Holmes To win games all of a sudden they are no names?

THE SHIELD
01-07-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by pats fan
No Name players.
Tye Law=Vet.ProBowl,
R Seymour=Pro Bowl.

when you have a WINNING TEAM and dont rely on One man Pries Holmes To win games all of a sudden they are no names?

The only reason why nobody knows the Patriots players is cuz nobody gives a Crap about a Beanteam! You guys suck! We will expose you for the frauds you are! You're the fraud! The Chiefs will kill you, (oh wait) we can't; THE TITANS WILL!!!! GOOOOOO CHIEFS!!!!!

pats fan
01-07-2004, 03:22 PM
947 post of all crap from what ive read so far.
One of these days maybe yoll post something usefull.
Superbowl one year with Tom Brady being MVP. 12 Game winning streak this year,Undefeated at home,3 shutouts,Fewest Points allowed in the NFL.
If thats a fraud what the hell does KC stack up to

THE SHIELD
01-07-2004, 03:31 PM
947 post of all crap from what ive read so far.
One of these days maybe yoll post something usefull.
Superbowl one year with Tom Brady being MVP. 12 Game winning streak this year,Undefeated at home,3 shutouts,Fewest Points allowed in the NFL.
If thats a fraud what the hell does KC stack up to

9 Games of 30 Points or More, Undefeated at Home, Most Points Scored in the NFL, 8 Pro Bowlers 7 on Offense, BEST OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE NFL!! If that's a Fraud, what does the Patties stack up too? DRY SH*T is the answer!

pats fan
01-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Not even half of your season was against winning teams.
My old HS team would look the same against my sond pop warner team.

Im referenceing another post on the KC Chockers
Chefs playoff record since 1970= 3-8

2 previous 13-3 seasons went down the crapper after 1st round defeats to Indy 10-7 in 95 and to Denver 14-10 in 97.

Has KC won a SB yet?

dirty_hippy
01-07-2004, 03:55 PM
No Name players.
Tye Law=Vet.ProBowl,
R Seymour=Pro Bowl.

You forgot Ted Washington who is a man amongst boys against any O-Line. I am always surprised how the media gives all the credit to Bill B. when you clearly have a very solid roster. Don't forget McGinnest.

THE SHIELD
01-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Yes, we have 1 ring, same as you, but yours came 2 years ago, and still nobody cares. As the Chiefs are legendary like the Raiders, Donkeys, Packers, Lions, Cowboys, Steelers, Dolphins, Vikings, Bills, and 49ers YOU'RE STILL PLAYING CATCH UP!

pats fan
01-07-2004, 03:58 PM
The D has more contributors than most people think.

I could have easily named off 9 of the 11 guys on the team.I just didnt want to get carried away

rascal
01-07-2004, 04:02 PM
The D has more contributors than most people think.

I could have easily named off 9 of the 11 guys on the team.I just didnt want to get carried away

You can only name 9 players on your defense? What kind of fan are you? Any true fan can name starters on both offense and defense.

pats fan
01-07-2004, 04:04 PM
proven vetrans / probowlers.
We have depth with some rookies who have more than proven themselvs,Tyrone Poole at corner and Eugene Wilson both have been playing unbelievable ball.

rascal
01-07-2004, 04:06 PM
proven vetrans / probowlers.
We have depth with some rookies who have more than proven themselvs,Tyrone Poole at corner and Eugene Wilson both have been playing unbelievable ball.

???

Shenlong
01-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Ive been dying to exploit the Chiefs for the Frauds they are.The one dimentional O
one dimensionsal offense? you really are an idiot.. you wanna talk about one dimensional wheres your running game your gifted team has? because the chiefs have a weakness they are frauds thats funny.. if it happens itll be nice to see mike cloud again

orangenblue420
01-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Look around all the chiefs fans are here...
They all hung up on Denver for some reason.

hmmmmm, you are posting here, right? :duh: