PDA

View Full Version : What is....

dandaman23
01-09-2004, 05:32 PM
This may be a really wierd question but what is an Armadillo. I know its some kind of animal but what dose it do?LOL. I was reading some posts and I saw that AsianOrange was from Armarillo Texas and there Arena Football teams name is the Armarillo Dillos so I was just a little curiuse.

COOLTOOL
01-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
This may be a really wierd question but what is an Armadillo. I know its some kind of animal but what dose it do?LOL. I was reading some posts and I saw that AsianOrange was from Armarillo Texas and there Arena Football teams name is the Armarillo Dillos so I was just a little curiuse.

An armadillo is an animal that can't keep from getting hit... In Texas. Their all over the roads over there. Here in California... You see a lot of squashed possums. In Texas... It's armadillos. In fact... I think it's a main course, in the road kill menu (In Texas). Buy a Car-b-que, and then you can hit and grill em', so dinners ready right when you pull into the driveway.

Now that's good eatin... Yum!

RunByDesign
01-09-2004, 10:56 PM
An armadillo is a rodent with scalelike plates that are actually hardened hair..

BroncoCy
01-10-2004, 01:15 AM
Damn i'm drunk.