PDA

View Full Version : bcollin1

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey man, I see you jumping all around this board trying to defend your writing. People on here can be pretty annoying and ignorant but try defending yourself by not attacking others. I have a lot of respect for you but you might not get so many people who disagree with you if you calm down before you respond. I know that probably sounds corny but if you come out swinging you will only lose in the end.

Return of Lava
01-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by broncosbeast
if you come out swinging you will only lose in the end. quoth the beast.......nevermore

spikerman
01-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by bcollin1
I've been trained to kill, literally. I've also been trained on how to avoid HAVING to kill, which is of much more value.

What was your rate in the navy? I know quite a few people in different jobs in the navy and I'm wondering what job you had where they trained you to kill. I'm not being sarcastic, I am truly curious.

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Okay, now I understand. The thing is that some people will probably look in that mirror and just think you are even stupider. I explain many thing with one sentence. People are stupid. I think that is the reason that people hassle you. They are stupid and probably just jealous that your head doesn't contain an IOU for gray matter. Keep on doing this though because it's kind of funny to watch people (through their words) get angry.

spikerman
01-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Ahh gotcha. Figured it had to do with the SEALs.

Return of Lava
01-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by broncosbeast
People are stupid. another freakin quoth, beautifully spoken......nevermore

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
another freakin quoth, beautifully spoken......nevermore

I saw an internet joke sheet a while back about stupid people in our society.
-one man was driving his RV and put it on cruise control and went in the back to make a sandwich
-a McDonalds worker was asked if his emplorey sold chicken nuggets in half dozens and he replied "No, we only have 4, 6, and 20."
-an office worker had only 5 sheets of paper left and asked a co-worker what he should do, the co-wprker suggested he try the copier, so the man went over and proceeded to make copies of the paper that he had left
-one woman was seen quickly inserting and pulling her credit card out of her computer disc drive, when asked what she was doing she said that she was shopping online and the store asked for her credit card number
-one woman believed that she could not get into her car because her electronic unlocking device (What are those things called?)had a dead battery, a kind man kindly led her to her car, used the key to unlock the door and drove with her to 7-11 to get a new battery

What is even worse than those people are the people who purposely act stupid just to be "cool".

Return of Lava
01-15-2004, 09:06 PM
LOL i read a list of dumb american habits, i cant remember them all, only 3 funny ones

Why is it that a pizza delivery service gets to your house faster than the ambulance?

On a basketball there were hazard rules and one of them were "for outdoor and indoor use ONLY"

On a bag of food there read the words "do not turn upside down" on the bottom of the bag

the world is getting ridiculous

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 09:11 PM
Only in America do we order a double cheeseburger, extra large fries, and a diet coke.

This is the only place where you put your car right next to the street and fill your garage with cheap, useless stuff.

There are now french fry vending machines.

broncosbeast
01-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Apathy and reality TV are killing this society.

Return of Lava
01-15-2004, 09:25 PM
The thing that pisses me off is when im walking my sister through a mall or something, and people try to stare up and down like they never seen a wheelchair before! Or somebody tries to cut us off or somebody doesnt feel they have to move when we say excuse us or somebody tries to walk away from us and laugh with their friends, i swear i am as close to slapping or cussin out a stranger as i will ever be. The ONLY reason i dont cause a scene is cause my sister never says a word bout it. I am embarrassed by some people

Return of Lava
01-15-2004, 09:36 PM
its just not fair sometimes:(

rcsodak
01-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Similarly, ever notice how people in the fast lane on a two-lane highway have to pass ONE more car before they get over? It's not "let the faster cars go by," it's "let the faster cars go by when it's convenient so that I don't have to change anything in MY life to adapt to theirs."

I quantify the people who came in here at the end of the season to bltch in that same category. :)

You just can't leave it alone, can you?
Why would I, going 5mph faster than the "slow" lane, and trying to conserve fuel by using my cruise, speed up so some Navy turd going 8mph faster, can do the exact same thing as me?
In other words, glowbug, why would I WANT to change anything in my life just to make your life more dangerous? I'm saving lives, man....speed kills. So does 13Bravo!

Broncs Bomber
01-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Similarly, ever notice how people in the fast lane on a two-lane highway have to pass ONE more car before they get over? It's not "let the faster cars go by," it's "let the faster cars go by when it's convenient so that I don't have to change anything in MY life to adapt to theirs."

Well, I hope I can shed some light on this.....

There are those who actually do the speed limt in the left lane. They should be run off the road, and those who do run them off should not be held accountable. If I ever become a politician, the first thing I'll do is institiute a speed MINIMUM in the left lane.

But then, there are those of us who do 14 mph above the speed limit in the left lane, because, in the northeast at least, the police generally do not pull you over unless your doing 15 or more above the limit. This is the category that I fit into. I set the cruise control at 79, and if there is someone in the right lane going slower than me, then I will move to the left to pass them.

Now don't get me wrong, if you want to go faster than that and creep up my (edited), then that's fine by me. You can tail me all you want, but I'm not going to be the dummy that puts himself into position to have to pay the $300 fine (yes, that's what a speeding ticket is now in NJ). And if there is a string of morons in the right lane doing the speed limit, then yes, I am going to milk the left lane without speeding up until I've passed everybody who is going slower than me. Once I can pull into the right lane without having to slow down, then, and ONLY then, will I get back over. This applies whether you are flashing your high-beams at me or not. I'll get over when it's best for me.

rcsodak
01-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Navy turd and glowbug.

Yeah....okay Aard. Whatever you say.

And that reminds me of something you said...Oh, I'm sorry, ...something you GAVE GREAT REVERENCE TO.
Stating that I had been compared to Aardwolf?
HMMMMMM, seems to me it was none other than YOU.
"For someone who has been compared to Aardwolf (if you're not ACTUALLY Aardwolf himself), you're pretty mouthy about how people are supposed to act on the board."
And here I was worried that I was getting on more nerves than just your VERY IMPORTANT NERVES!

rcsodak
01-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Life/times of Strom Thurmond:

"I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the ****** race into our theatres into our swimming pools into our homes and into our churches."
Strom Thurmond (R), 1948 (MP3 - 164K)
"I wanna say this about my state. When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of him. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years either."
Trent Lott (R), Dec 2002 (MP3 - 105K) Strom Facts
James Strom Thurmond was born on December 5, 1902 in Edgefield, South Carolina
He married Nancy Janice Moore (1946- ) on December 22, 1968. They had four children
His 4 children are: Nancy Moore (1971-1993), James Strom II (1972- ), Juliana "Julie" Gertrude (1974- ) and Paul Reynolds (1976- )
His oldest daughter, Nancy Moore Thurmond, was killed in an automobile accident
He lived for almost half of the entire history of the United States
Theodore Roosevelt was president when Strom was born
He lived through the terms of 18 (out of 43) U.S. Presidents
He was 14 when Lenin took power in Russia and John F. Kennedy was born
He was 17 when women were granted the right to vote
He was one of few living 21st century politicians to have received votes from Civil War veterans
He was 24 when the first movie featuring spoken dialogue (The Jazz Singer) was released
He won an election 18 years before Bill Clinton or G. W. Bush were born
He participated in the Normandy D-Day invasion at the age of 41
He was 42 when the U.S. dropped the first nuclear bomb on Hiroshima
He was elected governor of SC in 1946
In 1954 he was a successful write-in candidate as U.S. Senator, after an extensive government and press sponsored campaign to teach the semi-literate South Carolina populace how to write his name.
He was the oldest sitting and longest serving senator in U.S. history
He was a senator for one fifth of the entire history of the United States
He was a senator through the terms of 10 U.S. Presidents. He was older than 9 of them
When he was first elected to the U.S. Senate, there were only 48 states in the union
He holds the record for the longest filibuster in U.S. Senate history at 24 hours and 18 minutes, in opposition to the 1957 Civil Rights Act
He was rumored to have been sexually involved with the only woman to ever receive the death penalty in South Carolina
He was old enough to be Bob Dole's father
Mark Twain was still writing when Strom was born
A dozen senators have died in office since Strom Thurmond turned 70
He was 52 when Bill Gates was born
He was 78 when the IBM PC was introduced in 1981
He served as a senator alongside George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush
He cast his 15,000th vote as a senator in September 1998
He was 32 (and already a state senator) when Elvis Presley was born
He died on Thursday June 26 at 9:45pm

rcsodak
01-15-2004, 11:52 PM
See, in academia, when we compile facts like that and we don't give credit for our sources, that's called "plagiarism."

I guess they didn't have big words like that in the 13Bravo company, eh?

Man..."cellular mitosis" must have just put you into a coma (and I don't mean that the process did it, not that you'd know the difference...you probably think cellular mitosis has something to do with long distance rates from Verizon).

No, more like the skin falling off of your face!

broncosbeast
01-16-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by rcsodak
No, more like the skin falling off of your face!

Hey, this thread was peaceful until you got on. Then you come on here and start personal battles then. Look in the mirror man. bcollin is holding it up to you.

About your avatar, if everyone who flies the flag is really a patriot, then why did only a great tragedy spur them to buy a flag? I have no problem with people flying a flag, none. But if you're a bandwagon patriot (since 9/11/01) then you need to reconsider your avatar.

AsianOrange
01-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Yeah...thanks BB.
You should PM this to all the Mods.

There are those who think it's easier to get ONE man to change than to actually take the time to address the REAL problem.

Don't worry....we're what Mattos says....the Helicopter people

orangenblue420
01-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
Well, I hope I can shed some light on this.....

There are those who actually do the speed limt in the left lane. They should be run off the road, and those who do run them off should not be held accountable. If I ever become a politician, the first thing I'll do is institiute a speed MINIMUM in the left lane.

But then, there are those of us who do 14 mph above the speed limit in the left lane, because, in the northeast at least, the police generally do not pull you over unless your doing 15 or more above the limit. This is the category that I fit into. I set the cruise control at 79, and if there is someone in the right lane going slower than me, then I will move to the left to pass them.

Now don't get me wrong, if you want to go faster than that and creep up my (edited), then that's fine by me. You can tail me all you want, but I'm not going to be the dummy that puts himself into position to have to pay the $300 fine (yes, that's what a speeding ticket is now in NJ). And if there is a string of morons in the right lane doing the speed limit, then yes, I am going to milk the left lane without speeding up until I've passed everybody who is going slower than me. Once I can pull into the right lane without having to slow down, then, and ONLY then, will I get back over. This applies whether you are flashing your high-beams at me or not. I'll get over when it's best for me.

It's so funny that you guys bring this up. I have been freakin for days about this. This whole week, every night I go home there is always someone in the left lane going SLOWER than everyone else, sometimes slower than the posted limit. That is what pisses me off. I figure if you are passing someone I can be patient enough and wait until you get a clearing to move over but when you are going SLOWER than everyon else, you do NOT need to be in the left lane. It seems people down here have this thing for driving in the left lane regardless of their speed. I have seen people get onto the highway and immediately get into the left lane and just cruise. It drives me insane. I feel if I want to be the one speeding that is my deal and if I get the ticket thats my problem, but get out of the left lane, cause I move over for anyone that comes up behind me, regardless of how fast I am going, I figure if they want to get the ticket thats fine with me, go right on ahead of me buddy and you can get caught first ....not to mention its not safe, it causes people to pass on the right......

All I know is I am glad I cant carry a gun.........ugggghhhh these people drive (no pun intended)me nuts :goofy:

ReasonableChief
01-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Hmmmm.
I thought the rules of the road applied to others, but certainly not me. :)

orangenblue420
01-16-2004, 02:47 PM
First of all, it wasn't "you guys" who brought it up...I brought it up. No wonder you can't discern a threat from a sarcastic comment.

So sorry, I forget how much you enjoy patting yourself on the back, your arms must get pretty sore..........

Second (since you seem to actually want to discuss something rationally for once), the whole principle I was raised on is much like the original intent when the founding fathers wrote the Constitution (well, actually Jefferson, and then they signed it, etc.).

God dude what is your freakin problem. You really are an a$$hole. How is this the FIRST time ive wanted to rationally discuss something????? You are taking the problem I had with only YOU and making it seem like I am that way on here all the time. You started that ***** yesterday, not me.....I only responded, and maybe I shouldnt have BUT I felt and still feel I was right in defending myself.

ReasonableChief
01-16-2004, 02:47 PM
There's only like 2 roads in KC, right?
And we know neither of THOSE leads to the Super Bowl...

(sorry, Norm...couldn't resist)

Well, the road does lead to the Super Bowl. But there was an unplanned detour in the path of the Super Bowl Bandwagon and there's been a delay.

AsianOrange
01-16-2004, 03:21 PM
There's only like 2 roads in KC, right?
And we know neither of THOSE leads to the Super Bowl...

(sorry, Norm...couldn't resist)

Man..that's the funniest thing I heard all day!

broncosbeast
01-16-2004, 03:40 PM
[erasing and jotting down different words on my paper]

Okay...so that's "witty a$$hole" now.

Got it. :)

Don't forget to make flashcards for all of this bcollin.

J/K

broncos4ever
01-17-2004, 12:00 AM
I wonder why people have to always talk about their achievements. I have always been leary of someone like that. My dad always taught me to not "toot my own horn".

I am not trying to critisize, I am just trying to understand.

I respect a man that has served his country. That is something that one can be proud of.

All these other acolades though, why are they there?

I realize the Broncos are not playing at this time, but it really seems like a lot of people including myself at times are using this message board to pump themselves up and cut down others.

We need to get back to talking about the Broncos. That is what the General Discussions is all about I thought.

Maybe I am wrong....

RunByDesign
01-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by rcsodak
Life/times of Strom Thurmond:

"I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the ****** race into our theatres into our swimming pools into our homes and into our churches."
Strom Thurmond (R), 1948 (MP3 - 164K)
"I wanna say this about my state. When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of him. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years either."
Trent Lott (R), Dec 2002 (MP3 - 105K) Strom Facts
James Strom Thurmond was born on December 5, 1902 in Edgefield, South Carolina
He married Nancy Janice Moore (1946- ) on December 22, 1968. They had four children
His 4 children are: Nancy Moore (1971-1993), James Strom II (1972- ), Juliana "Julie" Gertrude (1974- ) and Paul Reynolds (1976- )
His oldest daughter, Nancy Moore Thurmond, was killed in an automobile accident
He lived for almost half of the entire history of the United States
Theodore Roosevelt was president when Strom was born
He lived through the terms of 18 (out of 43) U.S. Presidents
He was 14 when Lenin took power in Russia and John F. Kennedy was born
He was 17 when women were granted the right to vote
He was one of few living 21st century politicians to have received votes from Civil War veterans
He was 24 when the first movie featuring spoken dialogue (The Jazz Singer) was released
He won an election 18 years before Bill Clinton or G. W. Bush were born
He participated in the Normandy D-Day invasion at the age of 41
He was 42 when the U.S. dropped the first nuclear bomb on Hiroshima
He was elected governor of SC in 1946
In 1954 he was a successful write-in candidate as U.S. Senator, after an extensive government and press sponsored campaign to teach the semi-literate South Carolina populace how to write his name.
He was the oldest sitting and longest serving senator in U.S. history
He was a senator for one fifth of the entire history of the United States
He was a senator through the terms of 10 U.S. Presidents. He was older than 9 of them
When he was first elected to the U.S. Senate, there were only 48 states in the union
He holds the record for the longest filibuster in U.S. Senate history at 24 hours and 18 minutes, in opposition to the 1957 Civil Rights Act
He was rumored to have been sexually involved with the only woman to ever receive the death penalty in South Carolina
He was old enough to be Bob Dole's father
Mark Twain was still writing when Strom was born
A dozen senators have died in office since Strom Thurmond turned 70
He was 52 when Bill Gates was born
He was 78 when the IBM PC was introduced in 1981
He served as a senator alongside George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush
He cast his 15,000th vote as a senator in September 1998
He was 32 (and already a state senator) when Elvis Presley was born
He died on Thursday June 26 at 9:45pm

Mr. Thurmond also fathered a black child whom he supported financially.

orangenblue420
01-19-2004, 01:03 PM
As I've said before, I don't just walk in and hand someone my resume here.

Accomplishments are the foundation for credibility.
The very reason you DO give a resume when you apply for something is because it supposed to be evidence of the character traits the employer might find valuable, right?

All too often here, people think that just HAVING an opinion is enough, as if it has value simply because it exists.

Opinions gain value when they have foundation.
True debate is not the existence of differing opinions, it is the existence of ONE opinion, upon which people debate the PREMISES for that opinion. In general, it just LOOKS like several opinions because when you disagree with the premises of one, it usually leads to the conclusion of another - and that other is usually consequently different.

People here just post without the least concern for backing up their thoughts. It's like the thread on Super Bowl predictions. EVERYONE seems to have a thought on what the score is, but not ONE of them has actually broken down why they picked that particular score.

Going to college at the University of Paris for a summer when I was 16, or 12 years of operating nuclear power plants on Navy subs, or even my studies in engineering now...none of that is tooting any horn.

Tooting a horn would be listing the GPAs I've had at those schools, or listing the awards and medals I got in the Navy...which I have NEVER done here.

Hmmmm.............this isnt horn tooting huh?????

Geez, you and I arent gonna let this go are we?

Ummmmmmmmmm............NO

You apparantly COME ACROSS as tooting your own horn because most of the people on here have accused you of it at least once.

Telling someone (over and over again) that you did this or have been there, isnt any different than telling someone what you did when you got there..................

Opinions do not gain value just because they are coming from someone who is wordly, educated or military.............If the person giving out the opinion is an arrogant pompous windbag, then his opinion will reflect such..........

As far as your constant relation to peoples opinions being full of crap, i.e. the SB threads, isnt that what we are here for?????? We all give our opinion on who we think will win. There doesnt have to be any logic behind it......How much logic goes into sports and who is going to win or lose?????? Logically, the Panthers should not be in the SB this year, but they are.

Return of Lava
01-19-2004, 01:16 PM
you 2 still goin at it huh?

orangenblue420
01-19-2004, 01:25 PM
you 2 still goin at it huh?

Would you, he has questioned my ability as a parent, threatened to call the authorities on me (though he denies it was a threat, though everyone that read it took it that way, not just me), and has called me a crack head (not in those words but implied that I did smack......)

Would you just sit by and let someone say these things about you????? Not to mention his general attitude stinks up this whole place. Its not just me, he has something going on with half the people here. He even admitted him and Jared got into it when he first came here (though they have gotten past it). He is an arrogant, pompous ass and as long as he continues to call me out, I will continue to respond. I may be being a little petty, immature and childish about this, and a lot of you may think I should just ignore him, but it aint gonna happen. If the mods tell me to shut up or I will get banned, then I will try my best to keep quiet, but for now the war rages on................

Return of Lava
01-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
Would you, he has questioned my ability as a parent, threatened to call the authorities on me (though he denies it was a threat, though everyone that read it took it that way, not just me), and has called me a crack head (not in those words but implied that I did smack......)

Would you just sit by and let someone say these things about you????? Not to mention his general attitude stinks up this whole place. Its not just me, he has something going on with half the people here. He even admitted him and Jared got into it when he first came here (though they have gotten past it). He is an arrogant, pompous ass and as long as he continues to call me out, I will continue to respond. I may be being a little petty, immature and childish about this, and a lot of you may think I should just ignore him, but it aint gonna happen. If the mods tell me to shut up or I will get banned, then I will try my best to keep quiet, but for now the war rages on................ gotta love that. me, i dont want either of you to stop. i think its interesting. as long as it doesnt get too personal, but even if it does, its only words on a computer. makes time go by a little bit faster as we wait for next year.

BTW, i sent you an e-mail, did you get it yet?

AsianOrange
01-19-2004, 02:27 PM
bcollin1: Are you going to war or something?

orangenblue420
01-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Actually, I accused someone ELSE of the crack thing...it was rascal, your would-be caveman protector. But - given the reading comprehension prowess you've shown thus far - it certainly stands to reason that you'd screw that analysis up as well.

Then, just a few comments:
1. You keep bringing up this "many people have the same opinion" defense, as though truth and democracy are synonymous. While we do believe that democracy is certainly the mode by which we'll run our country, by no means do we apply it to truth. And even if we did, you can't even get THAT attack right: it takes MORE THAN HALF to make a majority, not just half, as you described above.
How many people believed that the universe was geocentric until Galileo came along?
Would you be there at his trial, cursing him for blasphemy because everyone else believed that he was wrong?

2. Back to this "half the people here" thing for a second: if it's only half, then what is the other half doing? I have plenty of conversations with other people, and none of them seem to have the problem you do. Could it be that you're just a little unwilling to take ANY criticism about your comments regarding child-rearing, because of your particular situation?
You've proven yourself to be an accomplished, if less-than-deep-thinking person. You continue to point out that I come across as a pompous ass, but you have no regard for the fact that you're making your OWN accomplishments less valuable. I KNOW who I am, and I KNOW I come off a certain way. Part of that is because most people don't think beyond their food dishes, and part of that is because I'm willing to SAY that they don't. But when I get into it with someone, the only person it hurts is me. I'm not setting an example for anyone but my cat for now, so if I come along and sound like a pompous windbag, who cares? I'm willing to admit it...it's a conscious choice.
Truthfully, I'm quite sure that you're one of MILLIONS of people who walk away from people like me thinking "What a geek." You'd probably talk to Galileo the same way, because he had information which was beyond you.

3. Along the line of "information which is beyond you":
How the HELL would you know anything about war??

I'd bet the closest you've been to a war is when your daughter was 2 and said "no" to you, or refused to go to her first day of school. You know squat about war, so - at least out of respect for all the men & women who made it possible for me to get out - keep your mouth shut about characterizing our little 'spat' as a war.

There ARE people willing to sacrifice their lives for something they believe in, but it's certainly not you and your "Save the Marijuana" campaign.

So its OK to call anyone a crack head based on their comments on a football message board?????

Secondly, I know as much about war as you do about raising a 15 yr old daughter.

Again you say I TOLD someone how they should raise their kids. I DID NO SUCH THING!!!!!!!!!!

I will once again state what I said. I said the best thing you can do with a 15 yr old girl is love them........and again I ask you, how is that telling someone how to raise their kids?????????

Please, please, ANSWER that. Come on, I want to know how that is telling someone how to raise their kids?????

With all the BS you have spouted to me in the threads and PM's you have yet to explain that one.

And again, what the hell do you know about raising kids, you admitted you have none. You havent the slightest clue about what it takes to be a parent yet you tell me what I should be doing?????

If that isnt hypocritical, what is????

You claim I wouldnt know the first thing about war because I havent even come close to one (and that is based on your profound knowledge of me and my life right?), yet you are going to tell me about parenting when you havent even been close to being one.

And as far as the "war" thing goes, it's just a saying. In no way was I being disrespectful. War can stand for many things and there is such a thing as war of words, so again, BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you would take me up on my invitation to have an intelligent discussion about the MJ issue or if you would at least look into it yourself, you would see that there is more to it than just getting stoned. But why am I telling you that, you already know everything.

rascal
01-20-2004, 07:47 AM
as long as it doesnt get too personal

And suggesting that a parent should have their kid removed isn't getting personal?

rascal
01-20-2004, 07:51 AM
Could it be that you're just a little unwilling to take ANY criticism about your comments regarding child-rearing, because of your particular situation?

You are in no position to criticize her parenting abilities. If this directly affected you, which it doesn't because you aren't a family member, then and only then would you have the right to criticize her. You have never met her in person, nor seen how the raises her child, therefore, you have no credibility, which you love to defend by stating your past, in this situation. You are just a coward sitting at home being a jerk.

rascal
01-20-2004, 08:01 AM
What's next?
We'll go with the "hypocritical non-parent thing" I guess.
Actually, we'll have to cover the "war vs. daughter" thing at the same time.

While you've never been in a war, I've BEEN a child who has been raised by a parent. I've sat at sea for YEARS listening to guys talk about their ideas on how to raise kids, and then I've listened to the coed discussion on the subject when I was invited to people's houses for dinner. On one side of my family, I have 3 cousins. On the other side, I have 18. All 21 are younger than I am, and I've listened to my aunts and uncles describe what they're doing parenting-wise since I was old enough to understand.

So you have listened and talked about raising a child. I'm sure O&B420 has talked and listened about the war in Iraq and other wars. Seems like she as much as credibility about war as you do about raising a child then doesn't she?

And sorry, but I've done both (war and child raising) so I have room to talk unlike you about parent raising or O&B420 about war.

And since you have been to war, at least you claim to, I can say this and know you will agree with me. It is one thing to talk about war, but it is something completely different to actually engage in war and experience it. Well, the same can be said for raising a child.

orangenblue420
01-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Well this is it for me, I have a feeling we are all bringing down this place with all the BS, so I will make one final comment on it and leave it at that, regardless of what replies I get, I promise, even if he does insult me again.

1. I dont CONDONE smoking, I simply believe it should be legalized. I dont go around telling everyone they SHOULD but I do invite if I feel that they already do.

2. I think rascal summed up the whole raising children/being in war issue. Babysitting and hearing people talk about raising children isnt the same as raising them, period. There is no more room for arguement, you are not a parent so you have not experienced the DAILY struggles and decisions that come with being one. I have not been in a war or any situation that would even closely resemble and never want to be. I have the utmost admiration and respect for those who have (cause I have also HEARD tons of stories from friends and relatives that have been IN war and never ever want to have to experience such devastation, loss of life and tragedy.) It is something I could not even begin to fathom, though I have experienced death and suicide, I cant imagin being surrounded by it 24/7, not knowing when or if it will end and if I or the ones I love, will survive.
And you may have been a CHILD at one point you were never a 15 yr old girl. It is worlds apart from being a 15 yr old boy. I have been one and I have raised one. It is one of the most difficult time in your life and this you cannot comprehend because you havent and will never experience it. Talk to several people that have had DAUGHTERS and ask them what the roughest times were. I can almost guarantee that they will tell you between the ages of 14-16.

3. What bothers me bcollin, and I have told you this several times and you continue to justify it, is that you are basing my whole person on the fact that at the age of 16 I decided to have sex with my boyfriend. It was over 16 years ago and you are basing my whole existence, my whole being, my whole personality on that ONE decision. But I will not continue to argue this point because you feel justified in doing so, so I will let that be.

4. Another thing that bothers me is you only attack certain parts of my responses. When I say something that is justified, backed by fact, or makes perfect sense, you just ignore it. But thats ok, whatever floats your boat (haha, thats pretty funny, and not at all meant to be derrogatory, I just realized the connection.....hehe)
My thoughts on legalization are backed by FACTS and I will let that be also.

Again, I am sorry to everyone on the board for causing such a commotion. I still feel I had every right to defend myself. He has said some pretty nasty things to me and others here and continues to justify those statements because he feels that education and his life experiences give him the right to pass judgement on others....so be it.

(Please note that I did not spell/grammer check this post, so I will apologize now for any mistakes)

rascal
01-20-2004, 12:17 PM
I won't go into length to summarize my fellings towards this ongoing "discussion" with bcollin, but I will no longer respond to anything he says either.

I'm sure he will come back and ridicule me but I don't care.

Just to make sure, welcome to my iggy list.

Jared
01-20-2004, 05:14 PM
Oh for the love of god,

You are ALL sounding like 'gasbags" (an appropriate epithet from another thread) at this point.

I mean goodness, if you all dislike each other, great. Please explain why the other 99.99% of the members should care?

The very existence of this thread is childish. Who posts a thread to call someone out on a MESSAGE BOARD!? As if anyone cares?

Please, please, please stop this. Not ordering, I am asking. The lack of civility is appaling to me. I am not asking because I am lazy or don't want to edit posts, but because I just really see no place for it here.

Return of Lava
01-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Jared
Oh for the love of god,

You are ALL sounding like 'gasbags" (an appropriate epithet from another thread) at this point.

I mean goodness, if you all dislike each other, great. Please explain why the other 99.99% of the members should care?

The very existence of this thread is childish. Who posts a thread to call someone out on a MESSAGE BOARD!? As if anyone cares?

Please, please, please stop this. Not ordering, I am asking. The lack of civility is appaling to me. I am not asking because I am lazy or don't want to edit posts, but because I just really see no place for it here. Even though i know you didnt mean it, your post was kind of funny. I agree though, i think that the talking about where you live and inviting another person down to fight is a little too far. it shouold not be THAT serious over a message board. Its a testosterone and pride type thing.

Jared
01-20-2004, 09:06 PM
I offered (MONTHS ago) to be a Mod, so that I could help these poor guys out. They say that it's too big a job to be able to handle with their resources, but when I offered to help, they refused.

For the record, that is not exactly a group decision.

rascal
01-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Jared
Oh for the love of god,

Please, please, please stop this. Not ordering, I am asking. The lack of civility is appaling to me. I am not asking because I am lazy or don't want to edit posts, but because I just really see no place for it here.

This is the last time I discuss this, but as I said earlier, and even PM bcollin himself I am no longer discussing this. The only person that is continuing to discuss this are bcollin and others who are voicing their displeasure in the direction that this has gone, which is completely understandable.

I apologize to all of you that had to read the stupidity that has gone on between bcollin, O&B, and myself. I am not happy with the result of the discussion, but I understand that this needs to end. O&B has already stated her comments and has not responded to any further comments by myself, bcollin, or others. Again this is my last response to this ongoing discussion if it worthy to be called that.

I urge the rest of you to also let this die.

RunByDesign
01-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Die ! Die !

rascal
01-21-2004, 02:15 PM
I can't tell did bcollin just respond to me?

I imagine he insulted me in numerous ways. But I will let this die, because I was told to, not because I chose to.

orangenblue420
01-21-2004, 02:52 PM
I am a whiny-ass chicken-$hit

I wish I could stick my nose somewhere it had no business being, if you get my drift ;) ;)

Do you think the others would be entertained?

I miss you SO much.....I just wanna &*%$ you next time.

Well I will let you in on a little of what he is saying to you rascal, but be careful, its for adult eyes only............

Return of Lava
01-21-2004, 02:56 PM
WHOA! I'm not old enough for THAT!

orangenblue420
01-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Ah, the hide-behind-society's-rules-woman-who-puffs-her-chest-out returns!

Well the Lord blessed me with backage but forgot the frontage so I have to do something to make them look bigger :D

Return of Lava
01-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Well the Lord blessed me with backage but forgot the frontage so I have to do something to make them look bigger :D backage?

rascal
01-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Well I will let you in on a little of what he is saying to you rascal, but be careful, its for adult eyes only............

HAHA. I just saw this. I really don't care any more. He can try to ridicule me all he wants, he continues to prove how big of an ass he really is.

orangenblue420
01-21-2004, 03:19 PM
backage?

Yeah backage, as in baby got backage.....LOL

Nixhex78
01-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Yeah backage, as in baby got backage.....LOL

We'd like to see proof!:D

orangenblue420
01-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Nixhex78
We'd like to see proof!:D

Drive four hours south............... :D

BlueDamsel
01-21-2004, 08:56 PM

Jared and I actually started out about as rough as anyone I've dealt with on this board, but when I get back to San Diego (if I can ever leave the paradise which is Gainesville), he'll be the second person I get a hold of to meet for Mexican food and a beer.

Where do I sign up for that? :P

RunByDesign
01-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Actually, for what it's worth, some of us like them smaller.
I'm kind of a "B" man, myself.

C man, here.

BlueDamsel
01-21-2004, 11:06 PM
heh...I don't know where that is, other than in California..hehe

C man pitm? I'm disappointed in you! :P

Geesh, maybe us ladies should start talking about what size we prefer??? ;)

RunByDesign
01-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by BeerGirl

C man pitm? I'm disappointed in you! :P

Geesh, maybe us ladies should start talking about what size we prefer??? ;)

1. Well, I figure C is just about right...but I am not picky in that regard.

2. If you must. :D

BlueDamsel
01-21-2004, 11:52 PM
1) If ya say so

2) Hmm...I'll wait for someone else to start out...I don't wanna brag about my man's manhood! ;) LOL

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:06 AM
I think we just hijacked this thread....

EVERYBODY WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!!

PUT ALL THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!

ANYONE MOVES AND I'LL SHOOT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU MUDDAFUGGAS!!

:cool:

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by portisistheman
I think we just hijacked this thread....

EVERYBODY WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!!

PUT ALL THE MONEY IN THE BAG!!

ANYONE MOVES AND I'LL SHOOT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU MUDDAFUGGAS!!

:cool:

Naw, we'd never do something like that! ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Well, not you maybe...:D

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:22 AM
:)

I'm a good girl!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:23 AM
No, you're a Beer Girl..:p :cheers:

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm a good beer girl! :)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Ok. You're a Good Beer Girl. But what if you put Beer in front of good?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:29 AM
But I don't like beer...
then I'd start sounding like a caveman, or like Buffy on the one episode that I remember watching as I ate my halloween candy--That was the last thing I remember that night because as it turns out my candy was laced...The only reason I remember anything from that night was because I happened to be talking via IM to my boyfriend at the time & my roommate saved the convo for me.

"Buffy like beer. Beer good. Boy smell nice"...

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Laced candy?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeh...
it was not nice.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:32 AM
I would've been sooooo pissed. It was not an intentional on your part, right?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:38 AM
It was halloween candy...

Couldn't even get that stuff x-rayed. heh.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:39 AM
I hate halloween. Never have liked it.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:46 AM
I typically end up in the hospital

One of my other allergies? Pumpkins...

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:47 AM
Is there anything you are not allergic to?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:48 AM
Yeh...
Mountain Dew (see the thread we hijacked about the atkins diet...don't remember what it started as, but yeh...)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Yuck, MD? That stuff is rank!!!

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:52 AM
It's a really good milk-replacement ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Oh yeah, you like putting it with...Lucky Charms?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:56 AM
Yep
Better than beer & fruitloops!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 12:57 AM
That reminds me of the chick on the Breakfast Club that eats Capn Crunch and pixie stix sandwhich's

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Pixie stix are the only things that make Surge even bearable...

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:01 AM
Surge is?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:02 AM
Surge is coke's rip off of md.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:05 AM
Oh ok. I like Cherry coke root beer. Pepsi.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:07 AM
Heh.
I stick with Mt Dew & Sprite. I'm not much of one for "dark" cokes, but I will occasionally drink rootbeer, coke & cherry coke...just nothing diet!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:09 AM
Nice...I like Cream Soda as well. Orange Cream...have you tried any Wienhard's rootbeers or Cream soda?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Nope...
But have you had Stewart's orange cream?? It's awesome, it's like having a orange-cicle (those orange covered ice cream thingies?) without the dairy(for those of us that are lactose intolerant ;))

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Yup, Stwerards is the bom. I love Orange Cream. In more ways than one.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:22 AM
Heh I don't even wanna know! ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:24 AM
Hey, you have help me pad my post count tonite!! :cheers:

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:25 AM
Heh...
Mine too...
Didn't I just make 100 this morning?

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:34 AM
Yes. And here is 2400. I shall retire now. It's been fun BG. Talk to ya tomorrow? Night.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:35 AM
Wuss :P

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:41 AM
Wuss :P

I can't call in every day, like you Beer Girly...:cheeky:

:D

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:42 AM
Ha I only called in today because I woke up (finally) this afternoon with a fever (when I'd already missed my entire shift at one job)...

I don't know, maybe I can call in tmrw & take a weekend...heh.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:46 AM
That would be nice. I work 6 days.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:47 AM
I work 6.5 days...
I only have Fridays off.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:52 AM
I get Sundays off, so's I can attend church.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:53 AM
I get Sundays off during Bronco season when they have home games...so I can go to church ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 01:55 AM
I get Sundays off during Bronco season when they have home games...so I can go to church ;)

You and I go to the same church.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 01:58 AM
In Jake we trust... ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Try this church: http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3529

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Bah...Broncoism is much better!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:10 AM
I am the current god of Broncoism. See: back to back 1500 yard seasons.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:12 AM
No hun, you see, that is CP not you...must I continue to remind you...You are NOT CP...if you are, then why haven't you called me yet & gotten me a seat in your hot tub? ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:15 AM
No hun, you see, that is CP not you...must I continue to remind you...You are NOT CP...if you are, then why haven't you called me yet & gotten me a seat in your hot tub? ;)

I got so many other girls in there it is overflowing.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Well see, if you were the real portis, you'd get rid of those girlies & see what a real woman can do for your game ;) (and yes, OK knows about this--he knows if there was ever the chance it'd be bye bye bye--but I could come back to him, no consequences, if it didn't work out!)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:19 AM
Well see, if you were the real portis, you'd get rid of those girlies & see what a real woman can do for your game ;) (and yes, OK knows about this--he knows if there was ever the chance it'd be bye bye bye--but I could come back to him, no consequences, if it didn't work out!)

Damn, you got him brainwashed.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:22 AM
hehe
I have that effect on people...

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Except for, of course, portisistheman. What is thy bidding, mistress?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:50 AM
Oh you know that wasn't sarcasm...if it was, then you'd be in bed already! :P

Damn, how did this post get past me...I didn't even see that you had responded till just now!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Oh you know that wasn't sarcasm...if it was, then you'd be in bed already! :P

You're right. you own me.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:56 AM
Of course I do! :)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:58 AM
What the hell am I still doing up????

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:00 AM
Being owned.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:03 AM
Being owned.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T. OH NOOOOO YOUUUUU DIDN'T!!!!

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NOONE OWNS PORTISISTHEMAN.

Somehow, I don't mind being owned by a cutie.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:05 AM
Noone huh?

I knew you wouldn't mind! :)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:07 AM
What can I say?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:09 AM
How about "Beergirl is a goddess...I shall bring her tithings"

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:11 AM
Goddess BeerGirl, I have bought you tithings and gifts from afar...is there anything else you require? Your loyal and humble servant, portisistheman.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:13 AM
Yeh I need Portis! ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:19 AM
You rang, mylady?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:21 AM
no no no...I need the *real* portis...although, right now I don't know what I'd do with him, since I'm really just *not* in the correct mood for ravaging me a running back!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:25 AM
portis would runover you like he did the KC defense. (that was intended in the best possible way)

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:28 AM
You forgot "to"...he'd run over *to* me like he did the KC defense...
Now that was a great game! :) had some little cheffie fans sitting in front of me. One of them was crying as the "Chiefs suck" chant started up. The other was trying to say "oh yeh, well, well, well We already are in the playoffs"...haha.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:33 AM
Sucka azz Chefs..hehe..we own them.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:36 AM
Aye, we do...too bad they own the refs ;)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:41 AM
I can't wait for next season. I hope Clint comes in hard and with about 5 more pounds and ready to make a run at the rushing title like Jamal did this year.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:44 AM
He will... ;) Especially if I get my hands on him! hehehe

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:45 AM
You little pervert.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:48 AM
nuh uhhhh...
I'm just irresistably cute and and and and...yeh. so there!:cheeky:

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:53 AM
Well, you do have a point there.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:58 AM
Of course I do! :duh:

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 04:03 AM
I can't believe I'm not gonna sleep. Coffee sounds grand.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 04:05 AM
Now are you going to take back your negative comments about MD? :P

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 04:12 AM
MD MD...?

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 04:13 AM
Mtn Dew...

Anywho, apparantly I'm being beckoned...I guess that means that you *will* get some sleep since I have to go make an appearance in bed.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 04:19 AM
Ahh...it's good night then.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 04:20 AM
Aye...nighty night

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 04:23 AM
Night. :)

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:06 PM
G'morning...

Didn't they want this thread to die before? or was it just the arguments to die? Meh...Hi mods! :) You luuuuuuv us! :)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:09 PM
Looks like I got off of work early. Funny thing is...I'm not tired.

orangenblue420
01-22-2004, 02:10 PM
G'morning...

Didn't they want this thread to die before? or was it just the arguments to die? Meh...Hi mods! :) You luuuuuuv us! :)

or was it the the threads namesake? hmmmmmm

just kidding - just kidding

orangenblue420
01-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Looks like I got off of work early. Funny thing is...I'm not tired.

Broncofan-13
01-22-2004, 02:14 PM
ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing :)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:17 PM
nodoze

LMMFAO!!!!

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 02:20 PM
nodoze

Angel! Get the Yayo!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Angel! Get the Yayo!

HEY!!! You stole that line form me!!!

Who put this thing together?!!? ME!!! That's who!!! Who do I trust?!?!?!? ME!!

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:32 PM
I dunno bf13, I only read a part of it myself, then we hijacked it. that beer & mexican food sounds really good right about now.

You won't be tired today pitm...give it another 24 hours. Or maybe you're just getting into a pattern like my very own. hehe

orangenblue420
01-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Broncofan-13
ok ive only read parts of the thread, havent read the whole thing yet. what happened? why did the MJ thread go anyway? can i get a summary, im too lazy to read the whole thing :)

Here it is in a nutshell, bcollin thinks i am a bad mom cause i smoke pot i got pissed cause he said it (among other things like he was gonna call social services to report me) and I "went off" the handle and it has been going back and forth from there....the orig thread that he and i started this whole arguement in has since been deleted along with the MJ thread and most of my sig (which apparantly people all of a sudden found offensive) although it had been on there weeks prior to this whole thing but still, if I am asked to do something by the higher ups I have enough respect to do it....so I changed it (i.e. the Barney Song)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:35 PM
I intend to SLEEP tonite...:p

orangenblue420
01-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Angel! Get the Yayo!

hehe, i "listened" to that song you told me about, and now I know where you got your name......

I liked it although its not really my fav style of music, but I do like them, they are pretty good......

Broncofan-13
01-22-2004, 02:39 PM
Here it is in a nutshell, bcollin thinks i am a bad mom cause i smoke pot i got pissed cause he said it (among other things like he was gonna call social services to report me) and I "went off" the handle and it has been going back and forth from there....the orig thread that he and i started this whole arguement in has since been deleted along with the MJ thread and most of my sig (which apparantly people all of a sudden found offensive) although it had been on there weeks prior to this whole thing but still, if I am asked to do something by the higher ups I have enough respect to do it....so I changed it (i.e. the Barney Song)

I see... i was wondering where the MJ thred went. and how..... never mind, I dont wanna pour salt on an old wound.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:42 PM
I'm in love with Mary Jane...she's my main thang..

Nixhex78
hehe, i "listened" to that song you told me about, and now I know where you got your name......

I liked it although its not really my fav style of music, but I do like them, they are pretty good......

What style do you like? That really isn't their overall style. They don't really fit into any genre they kind of evolve on each album. That's definitely not one of their best songs, I just like it because of the lyrics. How did you decifer where my name came from?

RunByDesign
Hey ob420, you like my new avatar title?

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 02:44 PM
HEY!!! You stole that line form me!!!

Who put this thing together?!!? ME!!! That's who!!! Who do I trust?!?!?!? ME!!

Another quaalude and she'll love me again!

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Wait a minute...I believe our hijacking has been hijacked...

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Wait a minute...I believe our hijacking has been hijacked...

Let's highjack it back!!!

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:49 PM
MINE! *steals the thread back*

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Another quaalude and she'll love me again!

So wheres ju from?.....Baltymore???....was dat?

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:50 PM
MINE! *steals the thread back*

OURS!! *waits for BG to pat me on the head*

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:50 PM
Hmmm

I'm not gonna touch that one. lol

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 02:52 PM
So wheres ju from?.....Baltymore???....was dat?

F U Mang!

Say hello to my little friend!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:52 PM
Hmmm

I'm not gonna touch that one. lol

Like I said before...you little pervert.

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 02:53 PM
OURS!! *waits for BG to pat me on the head*

Is this code for something? Sounds kinda dirty to me.:D

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:54 PM
F U Mang!

Say hello to my little friend!

LOL!!!

You die MFer!!! I told you...DON"T F WITH ME!! But no...you would'nt listen...NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:55 PM
Is this code for something? Sounds kinda dirty to me.:D

That is for I and the High Princessness Goddess babygirl to determine. Mylady? *waits for direction from babygirl*

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 02:55 PM
LOL!!!

You die MFer!!! I told you...DON"T F WITH ME!! But no...you would'nt listen...NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!

I love that darn movie mang! I could watch it over and over.

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Hehe nix, wouldn't you like to know??

Children Children...This is MY thread now, stop trying to talk all weird and stuff...

Broncofan-13
01-22-2004, 02:57 PM
ok what movie are yall talking about? serpico? :D

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Hehe nix, wouldn't you like to know??

Children Children...This is MY thread now, stop trying to talk all weird and stuff...

Yes, mylady. Nix...beat it.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 02:59 PM
ok what movie are yall talking about? serpico? :D SCARFACE

Broncofan-13
01-22-2004, 03:00 PM
note to self: refrain from sarcasm on the net.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:01 PM
use this next time:

pikman
01-22-2004, 03:01 PM
"Say hello to my little friend!"

orangenblue420
01-22-2004, 03:02 PM
What style do you like? That really isn't their overall style. They don't really fit into any genre they kind of evolve on each album. That's definitely not one of their best songs, I just like it because of the lyrics. How did you decifer where my name came from?

Come on pelican............

I saw it was a title for one of their songs, I think, either that or its lyrics and some dumbo titled their song wrong....

I kinda like hip hop (cause i love to dance) the best.....rap (not really hard core, more of the mainstream) and I love anything that comes out of Chad Krogers mouth...

I really like songs more than groups or singers though.....and dont start with trivia and lyrics cause i aint good at that either (oops, calling grammer king, I used "aint" and we all know aint aint a word)

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:04 PM
Blah I quit.

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Blah I quit.

*bows head in obedience*

Mylady, we still have the million post thread....

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Come on pelican............

I saw it was a title for one of their songs, I think, either that or its lyrics and some dumbo titled their song wrong....

I kinda like hip hop (cause i love to dance) the best.....rap (not really hard core, more of the mainstream) and I love anything that comes out of Chad Krogers mouth...

I really like songs more than groups or singers though.....and dont start with trivia and lyrics cause i aint good at that either (oops, calling grammer king, I used "aint" and we all know aint aint a word)

You are right it is a title of one of their songs. Good job! I like all styles of music. I really don't have a favorite type. Nickelback is good. I saw them in concert last year. Great show!

Nixhex78
01-22-2004, 03:11 PM
SCARFACE

Me, you and O&B420 should start our own Montana Realty Co.

By the way, sorry for disturbing your little chat with your lady Beergirl. I'm a highjacker of highjackers!:D

rascal
01-22-2004, 03:27 PM

The discussion reguarding MJ was going along fine but then some comments were made by several people, including myself, that weren't appropriate and it got ugly. Then the admins deleted it. But I don't think it was because it dealt with MJ, but rather because the course that the thread had taken. I don't know since they haven't told me.

rascal
01-22-2004, 03:31 PM
*bows head in obedience*

Mylady, we still have the million post thread....

What are you two on? This is some weird kind of relationship you have going on here. Pretty obvious what O&B420 and I had, but you two....hmmmm....not real sure. But from what I can tell, portis is the b***h of it, please don't take offense :)

RunByDesign
01-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by rascal
What are you two on? This is some weird kind of relationship you have going on here. Pretty obvious what O&B420 and I had, but you two....hmmmm....not real sure. But from what I can tell, portis is the b***h of it, please don't take offense :)

"You got nothing, you hear me...nothing..."

Me and BeerGirly BLEW THIS SITE UP last night. You and ob have some catching up to do. :D

BlueDamsel
01-22-2004, 03:59 PM
hehehe
It's really a long story...well documented though--Guess you need to read this thread, the slice thread, the word association thread, our PMs (which on my end are all deleted because I'm not cruel & keep filling up my inbox so people can't respond), and the million posts thread to figure out what is going on. There's an awful lot of reading to do...

rascal
01-23-2004, 07:51 AM
I think it can be categorized into a internet hi-jacking fetish.

BlueDamsel
01-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Nah...Usually I'm not one for hijacking threads...It's just that we got into a competition to see who could respond the fastest to all the posts...So whenever one of us would post something on one thread, the other would soon follow, next thing ya knew, we had run out of stuff on the topic, and it just went all wacky. :)