PDA

View Full Version : a small problem

Broncofan-13
01-16-2004, 02:22 PM
ok sorry to bother you, but this is getting annoying. whenever I write and submit a reply, it says that Im not logged in, and when i do log in, it says that there was no specified thread, so i have to back up, copy all the stuff I wrote, go all the way out, sign in, and than paste my reply. Am I the only one this is happening to? do the accounts time out every so often? Thanks for listening to me rant.

broncosbeast
01-16-2004, 06:49 PM
Go to edit options (I think) and choose to login by cookies, which means you don't have to sign in every time.

Hope this helps.

SkyFlash1
01-28-2004, 05:18 PM
No offense but you must have a hex on you. When I hit the reply button I'm told to log in then if I'm not already, before I even get a chance to write my reply.

Jared
01-29-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Broncofan-13
ok sorry to bother you, but this is getting annoying. whenever I write and submit a reply, it says that Im not logged in, and when i do log in, it says that there was no specified thread, so i have to back up, copy all the stuff I wrote, go all the way out, sign in, and than paste my reply. Am I the only one this is happening to? do the accounts time out every so often? Thanks for listening to me rant.

Sounds like either you are not set up to accept cookies, or you are timing out. This happens to me quite a bit when I log on and then have a loooong response or browse without posting.