PDA

View Full Version : Clinton dating a cheerleader?

RarelyQuiet
01-16-2004, 07:39 PM
I have no idea who wrote this site, etc. but when I was searching on Google for stories about Renee Herlocker (one of my favorite cheerleaders and one of the two hottest on the squad.....Heather Tocquigny is the other) I found this rumor...

http://www.mflballers.com/team/?team=Broncos

"Rumor has it that Clinton Portis may be proposing to this fine lady. Can you blame him? Coach Shanahan was asked what he thought here's what he said, "Well as long as their off the field life doesn't conflict with what Clinton does on the field I'm fine. I mean I wouldn't want them doing the hokey pokey during their halftime break. If you know what I mean." The lady pictured is Broncos Cheerleader Renee Herlocker. "

Anyone have any info? The link to the picture is http://www.denverbroncos.com/virt_gallery/2003high/cheerleaders/herlocker4.jpg but it doesn't link back to this site....weird. Plus if you think about it. I doubt Shannahan made this quote as the cheerleaders are the ones on the field during halftime.

BlueDamsel
01-17-2004, 12:51 AM
Well hun, if that's true, then you distract her while I steal him off...can't have this happening ;)

dandaman23
01-18-2004, 12:55 AM
What kind of site is that? It says Broncos 2006 scedule Bengals @ Broncos. Is it for like Madden '04 or something? Oh ya it is. LOL

RarelyQuiet
01-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Ok now I feel stupid! :-p it should have been a tip off with the weird players they had on there.

GoDenver
01-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by dandaman23
What kind of site is that? It says Broncos 2006 scedule Bengals @ Broncos. Is it for like Madden '04 or something? Oh ya it is. LOL

ya bro, took me a second to figure that out too.... actually longer than that, more like a couple minutes. i was like, "what in the hell?!!?" we got Bruce and lost Smith and the only guys i recognized on Defense was Wilson and Hayward. whew, it was just a bad dream!.... or a cool game =}

halfback
01-22-2004, 12:41 AM
haha

kickersarecool
01-22-2004, 09:31 AM
as soon as i saw only the first two fixtures were filled in:goofy:

broncosbeast
01-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Argh, Kerry Collins, Argh.

"Night terrors ma'm"

SkyFlash1
01-27-2004, 09:12 AM
It worked for Jason. Can you blame him? Of course, we'll have to add half a sec to his 40 time now. Oh well.

THE SHIELD
01-29-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by RarelyQuiet
I have no idea who wrote this site, etc. but when I was searching on Google for stories about Renee Herlocker (one of my favorite cheerleaders and one of the two hottest on the squad.....Heather Tocquigny is the other) I found this rumor...

"Rumor has it that Clinton Portis may be proposing to this fine lady. Can you blame him? Coach Shanahan was asked what he thought here's what he said, "Well as long as their off the field life doesn't conflict with what Clinton does on the field I'm fine. I mean I wouldn't want them doing the hokey pokey during their halftime break. If you know what I mean." The lady pictured is Broncos Cheerleader Renee Herlocker. "

Anyone have any info? The link to the picture is http://www.denverbroncos.com/virt_gallery/2003high/cheerleaders/herlocker4.jpg but it doesn't link back to this site....weird. Plus if you think about it. I doubt Shannahan made this quote as the cheerleaders are the ones on the field during halftime.

So she's the one that bought him that toy belt!

wncbronxx
01-30-2004, 05:10 AM

Anyone have any info? The link to the picture is http://www.denverbroncos.com/virt_gallery/2003high/cheerleaders/herlocker4.jpg but it doesn't link back to this site....weird. Plus if you think about it. I doubt Shannahan made this quote as the cheerleaders are the ones on the field during halftime. Take it while you can Port!

Beretta 07
02-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by dhall26
So she's the one that bought him that toy belt!

I thought I saw Sharpe wearin it first, THEN hand it to Clinton...

BlueDamsel
02-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Beretta 07
I thought I saw Sharpe wearin it first, THEN hand it to Clinton...

It was Clinton's belt. He & Sharpe were both messing around with it. CP got it from a rapper buddy who had it made up for him.

Beretta 07
02-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by BeerGirl
It was Clinton's belt. He & Sharpe were both messing around with it. CP got it from a rapper buddy who had it made up for him.

oooooooooooooh... got it

BroncClaymore
02-17-2004, 04:25 AM
Whoevers' site that is... they suck at Madden :p

wncbronxx
02-17-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by BroncClaymore

Put down the toys, this is a real man/womans site. We play hardball not toys.

BroncClaymore
02-17-2004, 08:40 AM
lol, it sucks ova here. Theres only a Flag Team in my city now, and we only just formed :( There used to be a team here called the Granite City Oilers, but they folded. So we CANT play hardball... ya still get hit in flag tho

wncbronxx
02-18-2004, 06:00 AM
lol, it sucks ova here. Theres only a Flag Team in my city now, and we only just formed :( There used to be a team here called the Granite City Oilers, but they folded. So we CANT play hardball... ya still get hit in flag tho

haha, that must really be hard! Flag can be alot of fun if you let some women in there with ya?:D

BroncClaymore
02-18-2004, 06:03 AM
Hehe, well we dont have any women with us yet :P We're still just establishing ourselves although things are looking good.

wncbronxx
02-18-2004, 06:27 AM
Hehe, well we dont have any women with us yet :P We're still just establishing ourselves although things are looking good.

I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Scotland! Thats where my decendants came from somewhere back in the time. :fight:

BroncClaymore
02-18-2004, 06:38 AM
Well you can come over here and invest in our team while your here :P its an excuse :P

wncbronxx
02-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Well you can come over here and invest in our team while your here :P its an excuse :P Maybe I can also play?

BroncClaymore
02-19-2004, 08:47 AM
Yeah, we got a Youth team and a Senior team. 18+ is seniors :p
Our youth QB went to a training camp at Murryfield(one of Scotlands National Stadiums) and was taught by the same guy who coached Warren Moon, pretty cool eh? :)

wncbronxx
02-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Yeah, we got a Youth team and a Senior team. 18+ is seniors :p
Our youth QB went to a training camp at Murryfield(one of Scotlands National Stadiums) and was taught by the same guy who coached Warren Moon, pretty cool eh? :)

Very cool! Well Im 38 yrs old, ill have to join the VERY OLD GEEZERS TEAM! haha

BroncClaymore
02-20-2004, 08:49 AM
Well i think then there is still at least 4 people older than u if you joined :P

wncbronxx
02-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Well i think then there is still at least 4 people older than u if you joined :P

Then I may have a chance then!

BroncClaymore
02-20-2004, 04:08 PM
A lil American help would be appreciated im sure :p

wncbronxx
02-20-2004, 05:08 PM
A lil American help would be appreciated im sure :p

I may have to send pics of myself playing, lol.

BroncClaymore
02-20-2004, 05:18 PM
Wot position do you play? :p Apparently our seniors could do with a better QB :p lol

wncbronxx
02-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Wot position do you play? :p Apparently our seniors could do with a better QB :p lol

I was a kicker/wide reciever in HS, but I went to WCU on a baseball ride.

OrangeCrush__52
02-29-2004, 12:37 AM

dude, i went to high school w/ Heather Tocquigny and i think its pretty frickin hilarious that you think she is the 2nd hottest cheerleader on the squad. hahaha she'd get a kick out of people talking about her on the internet

Resenzatrono
03-13-2004, 09:16 AM
He' s looking for a new team and TB isn' t to bring him back..
We already have a great D.. A very solid D Line even with B. Berry departure.. and one of the best LB corps in the league.. specially if I. Gold comes back from the free agency.. and I really hope that we' ve add depth to the secondary getting Bailey on a clamorous trade.. but in the same time I' ll see a great opportunity in the chanche to bring in an experienced player like J. Lynch..

:cheers:

RarelyQuiet
05-21-2005, 07:44 PM
dude, i went to high school w/ Heather Tocquigny and i think its pretty frickin hilarious that you think she is the 2nd hottest cheerleader on the squad. hahaha she'd get a kick out of people talking about her on the internet

Actually I think she's the hottest and it sux that she isn't on the squad this year! I tried to get her autographed headshot again this year but by the time I got a hold of the cheerleaders at their # it was too late and they just sent me the headshot without the autograph :(

Bronx84
05-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Yeah they lost there first 3 games in '08.