PDA

View Full Version : is howard dean crazy?

mattos
01-20-2004, 11:08 AM
have you guys heard howard dean yelling after the iowa causas? hilarious.
this site doesn't allow you to upload mp3s, but www.drudgereport.com has the audio.

Nixhex78
01-20-2004, 11:37 AM
I heard that this morning and couldn't stop laughing. He sounds like Randy the Macho Man Savage, OOOOH Yeaaah! Snap into a slim Jim!

orangenblue420
01-20-2004, 11:52 AM
Wow, I want some of whatever he is on......LOL

Jeez, maybe I should vote for him, he seems to be high on something and he could help me legalize......LOL

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was funny, he's a little excited huh?

BroncoCy
01-20-2004, 12:39 PM
You should hear the Iowa media pick him apart...lol. He came in assuming 1st place and slipped all the way to a distant 3rd. Who cares though....W all the way.

GoDenver
01-20-2004, 12:58 PM
first of all, hey nixhex.... thats a bad ass picture, that movie's one of my all time favorites. that one, tombstone & heat... great flick's.

im not sure whats more entertaining, the humans that play the roll of a puppet ie Dean, Bush etc. or the humans who think their opinion's of the puppets make a difference. its a tough one, they very well could be equally entertaining. but before you reply to this post... its just an opinion... there's no difference to be made.

mattos
01-20-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by GoDenver
first of all, hey nixhex.... thats a bad ass picture, that movie's one of my all time favorites. that one, tombstone & heat... great flick's.

im not sure whats more entertaining, the humans that play the roll of a puppet ie Dean, Bush etc. or the humans who think their opinion's of the puppets make a difference. its a tough one, they very well could be equally entertaining. but before you reply to this post... its just an opinion... there's no difference to be made.

beep! beep! beep! impending flame war alert! beep! beep! beeeep!!!!

come on everyone, pls don't start a flame war or the mods will delete this thread and i'll lose more posts!

rascal
01-20-2004, 02:11 PM

If you don't want to vote or play apart in your government that is your legal right. Others do and that is what makes the system work. Those that don't like the system and don't want to live with it can go to another country.

GoDenver
01-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by rascal
If you don't want to vote or play apart in your government that is your legal right. Others do and that is what makes the system work. Those that don't like the system and don't want to live with it can go to another country.

well seeing how you quoted me in that reply, im assuming your post was directed at me. man... why is everyone so uptight lately? or... wait, am i the one thats uptight? seems if you talk smack in the smack talk forum people get all offended and if you say what you think's entertaining in the anything but football forum, people get offended. dang! guess i'll just stick to the one-word "word association" game and see how long that goes before someone get pissed.
do i really have to explain myself here or is who i vote for (yearly for state and quad for presidential) that important of an issue, rascal? does who i vote.... nevermind rascal.

Crazie
01-21-2004, 10:33 PM

Well said!

2 Minute Warning
01-22-2004, 05:36 PM
I know for a fact he is crazy . He used to the govenor here in VT. Very Scary:eek: Glad he is showing his "true colors":cheeky: now so peope know.

broncosbeast
01-22-2004, 05:53 PM
I don't want to get into politics but he is quite insane.

ReasonableChief
01-22-2004, 07:05 PM

You mean one of those other countries where marijuana is legal?

GoDenver
01-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ReasonableChief
You mean one of those other countries where marijuana is legal?

dont tell Bush about those countries, he might go blow 'em up!
(that oughtta ruffle some feathers) =)

GoDenver
01-24-2004, 10:41 AM
did i wait too long to listen to it? i went to that website mattos posted but maybe i waited too long??? i even typed in the lunatics name but nothing came up. oh well, i guess if you've heard one psycho, you've heard 'em all.

Crazie
01-24-2004, 03:46 PM
did i wait too long to listen to it? i went to that website mattos posted but maybe i waited too long??? i even typed in the lunatics name but nothing came up. oh well, i guess if you've heard one psycho, you've heard 'em all.

I have it if you really want it let me kno.

GoDenver
01-24-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Crazie
I have it if you really want it let me kno.

ya, hook me up... i really would like to hear what the entire country is talking about. i'll most likely think its entertaining but please dont judge me for that. :}