PDA

View Full Version : getting in touch

chappy2000
01-22-2004, 05:54 AM
Hello, im a new user and want to know how to get in touch with the special teams coach, Im from Australia and want to ask him some Questions regarding football.:)

dandaman23
01-25-2004, 02:40 PM
I think your going to have to wait a little on that. As of right now we dont have one.

BlueDamsel
01-25-2004, 02:43 PM
Best bet would be to send a letter to the Dove Valley address & see who you can get a response from, I would think...

chappy2000
01-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the reply,
no special teams coach makes it hard then, thats ok, ill find someone to talk to then,
Sounds crazy but l want to play for your team as a punter, l have a good leg and want to try and set up a meeting with a coach on the team, as l am coming to the USA in April.
Regards nathan

BlueDamsel
01-26-2004, 08:46 PM
Good luck to you on that. It's really hard to get on an NFL team as a walk on, without having had experience in College or other such place...

chappy2000
01-27-2004, 04:13 AM
Yea, like l said it sounds crazy but ive played proffessional football (equivelant of nfl ) for ten years in Australia.
You may know Darren Bennett , punter from the chargers, l played in the same league as him in Aus.
Its a tough journey but i will give it my best.

ozbronc
10-11-2004, 03:47 AM
what the, is that chapman as in nathan chapman?
I was just going through posts and found this, i dont know if you guys know but this "nathan chapman" actually made it to the NFL this year (well sort of).
He went to training camp with the Packers and actually punted in a few pre-season games, the coach had the choice between chapman and another guy, unfortantly for nathan, the packers chose the other guy, BUT chapman said he wont stop looking... so nathan if ya reading this good luck for the future and i hope you find what you're after :D

oh and you did well getting as far as you did!!! i hope can get a starting job!! (Australia is behind you)