• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pikman
    Starter
    • Jul 2003

Guess My Avatar

Pretty straight forward...Guess what my avatar is and win the prize.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi
  • orangenblue420
    koyaanisqatsi
    • Jul 2003

I wanna know what the prize is first, its gotta be worth it or I aint gonna waste my time

Comment

• pikman
      Starter
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      I wanna know what the prize is first, its gotta be worth it or I aint gonna waste my time
      I figure you'll appreciate this most.

An entire week on the message board of your choice with...

a. Lava
      b. Dhall
      c. Aardwolf
      d. BCollin

I bet I know who you pick OB
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• orangenblue420
        koyaanisqatsi
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by pikman
        I figure you'll appreciate this most.

An entire week on...

a. Lava
        b. Dhall

An entire week verbally abusing......

c. Aardwolf
        d. BCollin

I bet I know who you pick OB

Now which one would I pick

Comment

• pikman
          Starter
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          Now which one would I pick
          so what's my Avatar, OB?

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• orangenblue420
            koyaanisqatsi
            • Jul 2003

Well its Jake, right? I am basing this on the number, I cant make out the face to see if there is something I am supposed to be guessing about that, I tried to enlarge it, but it didnt work very well.......

Am I supposed to guess what he's doing or something, Im kinda having a blonde moment here.....LOL

Comment

• pikman
              Starter
              • Jul 2003

Yes the pic is quite small, I'd like to get it into my sig so that the resolution is better.

Hint, I think it might offend some people, but it is meant purely as a joke.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• orangenblue420
                koyaanisqatsi
                • Jul 2003

So there is something in the face area that I cant quite make out that what I am supposed to be guessing on, isnt there?

Is it a butt?

I have asked if there was a way that they can make it so we can attach larger pics and get bigger pics in our avatars but no one has gottne back to me, so I guess the answer would be NO!

Comment

• dhall26
                  Practice Squad
                  • Nov 2003

It's Bill Romanowski!!!!
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

• pikman
                    Starter
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by dhall26
                    It's Bill Romanowski!!!!
                    How'd you guess?

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• dhall26
                      Practice Squad
                      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by pikman
                      How'd you guess?

Because It looks like an ass!
                      [QUOTE]
                      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

• pikman
                        Starter
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by dhall26
                        Because It looks like an ass!
                        I was kidding, it's not an ass. Butt close.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• orangenblue420
                          koyaanisqatsi
                          • Jul 2003

LMMFAO!!!!!!

So who does dhall get????? I mean what does dhall get....and how the hell could you see that dhall.....damn

Comment

Working...
                          X