PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law

Fat Joe
01-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Well, big buzz in New England is Ty Law may not be back for the Patriots next season. His contract gets bigger each year, and if they re-sign him, they wont have enough money to sign any draft picks of dip into free agency. Unless he takes less money for the good of the team, he'll be elsewhere. Wouldnt it be interesting to see Law in a Broncos jersey eh?

GoDenver
02-07-2004, 11:34 PM
it'd be nice... it'd be more interesting to see Sean Taylor in a Denver uniform. i heard he even wears number 27, is that true?

RunByDesign
02-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by GoDenver
it'd be nice... it'd be more interesting to see Sean Taylor in a Denver uniform. i heard he even wears number 27, is that true?

His number is currently #26. He would definitely have to change it if he came to Denver. I don't know if Atwater's Jersey is retired or not but Taylor could potentially wear that number if he somehow ended up here. It would be befitting of another hard-hitting safety.

Fat Joe
02-09-2004, 02:03 PM
I think Law is going to end up taking less money to stay in new england, where else would he want to go? They probably have the best shot at repeating next year, so, does he take another ring, or does he take more money? Interesting.

quarterback1426
03-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Fat Joe
I think Law is going to end up taking less money to stay in new england, where else would he want to go? They probably have the best shot at repeating next year, so, does he take another ring, or does he take more money? Interesting.

Some of these posts are incredible. Ty Law leaving the Pats? I DONT THINK SO! And some other thing said that Roy Williams could be coming to Denver! Yeah, right. get real people

Fat Joe
03-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Apparently you havent been paying much attention. They just interviewed Romeo Crennel tonight on NFL total access and he said "we cant afford to lose him, but we cant afford him, so we'll have to see what happens."

quarterback1426
03-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Fat Joe
Apparently you havent been paying much attention. They just interviewed Romeo Crennel tonight on NFL total access and he said "we cant afford to lose him, but we cant afford him, so we'll have to see what happens."

You watch, Ty Law isn't going anywhere. Talk about this all you want, but next year, Ty Law is going to be a Patriot. And I pay more attention than anyone, by the way.

Champ 7
03-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by quarterback1426
You watch, Ty Law isn't going anywhere. Talk about this all you want, but next year, Ty Law is going to be a Patriot. And I pay more attention than anyone, by the way.

Hmmmmm.......

Ty Law says he's done as a Patriot (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1758628)

quarterback1426
03-18-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Champ 7
Hmmmmm.......

Ty Law says he's done as a Patriot (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1758628)
That was posted after what I said, just so you know. And I still think that if the pats dont let him go, he'll play.

Plummerfan1610
03-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
His number is currently #26. He would definitely have to change it if he came to Denver. I don't know if Atwater's Jersey is retired or not but Taylor could potentially wear that number if he somehow ended up here. It would be befitting of another hard-hitting safety.

It would be great to see Taylor as a Bronco. But, I don't see that happening unless we move up to the 4th or 5th pick in the draft.

Now on to Steve Atwater. The only number retired in the Broncos organization is #7. I do believe Atwater and a few of the other Bronco greats deserve to have this honor. But, for right now it's only Johnny Ball game.

Fat Joe
03-28-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by quarterback1426
That was posted after what I said, just so you know. And I still think that if the pats dont let him go, he'll play.

And your a *****.

He'll be traded after the draft.