Thanks for being here.

AsianOrange
01-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Happy Birthday BB!@

Don't get too drunk now!

NOLABroncofan
01-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Happy B-Day BB.

I'm too lazy to look. How old does that make you now? Well, Best o' luck to you in the coming year.

Just an off shoot of this, what's everyone's fav B-Day cake? Personally, I like the double layered German Chocolate :D

Nuff said...

orangenblue420
01-27-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
Just an off shoot of this, what's everyone's fav B-Day cake? Personally, I like the double layered German Chocolate :D

Nuff said...

Sounds like a poll for dhall to me

BroncoManiac_69
01-27-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420

LMFAO!

Happy B-Day Bomber

Broncs Bomber
01-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Yes, I thought I'd get away with no-one noticing my birthday, but no such luck, huh?

I turned 35 today, and geez, I don't feel a day over 34. This is the time that people say you look at your life and see if you are where you thought you'd be. This is my reality check, and for those of you who are younger, this is what you get to look forward to. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my life, but the 18 year-old me would want to kill me.

18 Year-Old Bomber thought at 35 he'd:
Be a millionaire
Have sex with whoever he wants, whenever he wants
Drive a (insert luxury car here)
Spend weekends & vacations at summer home on a lake.
Party till 4 am, sleep till noon, start over

Reality:
Sell pens & paper clips for a living
Have sex with one person, and only when SHE wants.
Drive an SUV with a car seat (soon to be 2) and window shades on the windows.
Parties include goody-bags, ice-cream cake, and cleanup till 4 am. Sleep till 6, and go to work.

All in all life is good. Thanks again, all of you!

Broncs Bomber
01-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by AsianOrange
Happy Birthday BB!@

Don't get too drunk now!

I will be celebrating on Sunday, so I may not get to work on Monday. that'll be 8 years in a row I haven't made it to work the next day.

pikman
01-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Happy B-Day big guy. Enjoy.

Looking at what the 18 year old wanted, you might not have made it to 35.

My turn to take stock comes in a few months.

Jared
01-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
Yes, I thought I'd get away with no-one noticing my birthday, but no such luck, huh?

I turned 35 today, and geez, I don't feel a day over 34. This is the time that people say you look at your life and see if you are where you thought you'd be. This is my reality check, and for those of you who are younger, this is what you get to look forward to. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my life, but the 18 year-old me would want to kill me.

18 Year-Old Bomber thought at 35 he'd:
Be a millionaire
Have sex with whoever he wants, whenever he wants
Drive a (insert luxury car here)
Party till 4 am, sleep till noon, start over

Reality:
Sell pens & paper clips for a living
Have sex with one person, and only when SHE wants.
Drive an SUV with a car seat (soon to be 2) and window shades on the windows.
Parties include goody-bags, ice-cream cake, and cleanup till 4 am. Sleep till 6, and go to work.

All in all life is good. Thanks again, all of you!

The fact that you actually got one of them accomplished it still pretty cool. Mine have changed so much since high school.

#2 is as true as it gets, bro. All married men will back you up on that.

AsianOrange
01-27-2004, 03:20 PM
HHrmmm..if I ever accidently get married....I better make sure I find an "active" wife =)

dandaman23
01-27-2004, 06:04 PM
Happy Birthday man, have a great day.

Return of Lava
01-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Happy BDBB!

Elway
01-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Happy Birthday BB... I feel your 30-something pain.

Represent the East Coast with your celebration.

rcsodak
01-27-2004, 06:21 PM

PPPPPllllllllease.........:(

Oh, yeah.....

Happy Birthday

TXBRONC
01-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Happy birthday double B.

BlueDamsel
01-27-2004, 07:27 PM
Happy Bday.

Doesn't matter if you find an active one AO, you'll still get screwed over (or not...;)) in the end.

Yellow cake.

mtmanshaefer
01-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Happy birthday From Syracuse NY. Home of the NCAA Basketball Champions "Go Orangemen"

By the way I am married and have 4 kids ( and the wife) and I know exactly how you feel. :p COLOR=blue]LIFE IS GOOD![/COLOR]

orangenblue420
01-28-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by mtmanshaefer
Happy birthday From Syracuse NY. Home of the NCAA Basketball Champions "Go Orangemen"

By the way I am married and have 4 kids ( and the wife) and I know exactly how you feel. :p COLOR=blue]LIFE IS GOOD![/COLOR]

Go Huskies!!!!!!!!

(Sorry I couldnt resist) though I was very proud that Syracuse repped the Big E so well and kicked some Big 12 assssssss!!!!!

AsianOrange
01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by BeerGirl
Happy Bday.

Doesn't matter if you find an active one AO, you'll still get screwed over (or not...;)) in the end.

Yellow cake.

Man...I don't think I ever want to get married!@

bklynbronco
01-28-2004, 01:41 PM
BB happy bday buddy if your a drinker, have a cold won. i'll have a cold one for ya later on. best wishes.

Broncs Bomber
01-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by AsianOrange
Man...I don't think I ever want to get married!@

Asian, it's not as bad as it seems. Once you have kids in the picture, you'll often find that you look much more forward to getting to sleep earlier.

bklynbronco
01-29-2004, 09:04 AM
can't wait for the yanks either. boone's a bum.

orangenblue420
01-29-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by bklynbronco

I know WTF is that BS, playing basketball.....now the whole season...oh well.....guys im not getting a good feeling about this year....we need a Yankees thread........

AsianOrange
01-29-2004, 09:20 AM
Asian, it's not as bad as it seems. Once you have kids in the picture, you'll often find that you look much more forward to getting to sleep earlier.

That dosn't sound good either!!

TXBRONC
01-29-2004, 09:37 AM

Alright you Yankee fans no pity parties here ok. (kidding)

bklynbronco
01-29-2004, 09:39 AM
I know WTF is that BS, playing basketball.....now the whole season...oh well.....guys im not getting a good feeling about this year....we need a Yankees thread........

don't worry the yanks will find somebody for 3rd. we do need a lf handed pitcher. letting pettite go was a mistake.

orangenblue420
01-29-2004, 10:03 AM
don't worry the yanks will find somebody for 3rd. we do need a lf handed pitcher. letting pettite go was a mistake.

Mistake is an understatement, George was a complete fool and a complete jerk in that whole thing, pisses me off, that man should have been able to retire with the Yankees being one of the best pitchers ever.....uggghhh, George can be a pompous ass sometimes (all the time) :fight:

bklynbronco
01-29-2004, 10:23 AM
Mistake is an understatement, George was a complete fool and a complete jerk in that whole thing, pisses me off, that man should have been able to retire with the Yankees being one of the best pitchers ever.....uggghhh, George can be a pompous ass sometimes (all the time) :fight:

remember he tried to get rid of pettite a couple of years ago too. i don't think he ever liked him for whatever stupid reason. still a javier vasquez,mussina,contreras and a healthy kevin brown and that's important healthy brown plus the bullpen with flash gordon, quantrill setting up mariano we'll be ok..

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Go Rangers! ;) hehe

Actually, I think the Astros have a chance of giving you a run for your money this year...

2 Minute Warning
01-29-2004, 01:59 PM
I will be celebrating on Sunday, so I may not get to work on Monday. that'll be 8 years in a row I haven't made it to work the next day.

That must be quite a party combined with Sunday's festivities!! I thought you were supposed to celebrate all week.:p anyways.

Happy Birthday!!

Broncs Bomber
01-30-2004, 07:42 AM

Well, now we have Tyler Houston (doh!) and/or Drew Henson (can't hit) to play 3rd. Maybe Enrique Wilson will step up? Where the heck is Graig Nettles when you need him?