PDA

View Full Version : Return Of Lava!!!!

bronx_2003
01-29-2004, 02:31 PM
this is my 100th post so i will overtake you soon!!!!

btw thanx for the info. about the draft day and free agency players. what do you think we need to do in the offseason???

and are you a shanahan lover or hater???????

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Congrats on 100...Good luck catching up with Lava, I'm still trying to catch up with him! ;)

bronx_2003
01-29-2004, 02:38 PM
lol!! i was just being sarcastic but you have a slight chance!!!

the trouble is he keeps, keeps, keeps, keeps POSTING.

he NEVER stops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Sure he does...there are times that I'm here when he's not posting...When he's sleeping ;)

bronx_2003
01-29-2004, 02:43 PM
maybe he takes his portable computer to work/school and is constantly logged on to this message board and when he see's a new post he just HAS to reply to it!!!!! lol :D

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by bronx_2003

btw thanx for the info. about the draft day and free agency players. what do you think we need to do in the offseason???

and are you a shanahan lover or hater??????? LOL i am a shanny lover of course.

in the offseason we need to resign all our players and then try to snag a free agent big name CB......thats it!

bronx_2003
01-29-2004, 02:53 PM
btw in my above post i was just messing around so i hope you didnt think i was making fun of you or anything!!!

you have some good ideas and most importantly a positive attitude, i would h8 to lose shanny and luckily he has a big contract

THE SHIELD
01-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Return of Lava
LOL i am shanny's lover of course.

in the offseason we need to resign all our players and then try to snag a free agent big name CB......thats it!

I always figured you were!

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 02:56 PM
btw in my above post i was just messing around so i hope you didnt think i was making fun of you or anything!!!

you have some good ideas and most importantly a positive attitude, i would h8 to lose shanny and luckily he has a big contract you know what is funny, i really am at school right now.

THE SHIELD
01-29-2004, 02:58 PM
you know what is funny, i really am at shanny's house right now taking a bubble bath.

sounds like a lot of fun for a Donkey Fan!

bronx_2003
01-29-2004, 03:01 PM
at school at this time!! its 10pm here and i thought it was about 7 where you are.

i like your posts because of 2 reasons.

1, you realise the need to re-sign our players as TOP priority.

2, you are one of the few ppl who realise that we have a SALARY CAP and CANNOT just buy all the top free agents that we want.

also, i bet after the draft some ppl wil be moaning about how we should of got all these top players! lol, to all these ppl:-

WE HAVE A SALARY CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 03:09 PM
at school at this time!! its 10pm here and i thought it was about 7 where you are.

i like your posts because of 2 reasons.

1, you realise the need to re-sign our players as TOP priority.

2, you are one of the few ppl who realise that we have a SALARY CAP and CANNOT just buy all the top free agents that we want.

also, i bet after the draft some ppl wil be moaning about how we should of got all these top players! lol, to all these ppl:-

WE HAVE A SALARY CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: so very true

it is 5 here and school is out. so i am on my way home

orangenblue420
01-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Over 3000, dang Lava, and they say women never shut up.......sheesh.....LOL

Congrats bronx..........but I dont think anyone has a chance of catchin up with Lava (with the exception of beergirl, she has put up the numbers since coming back :D , I'm impressed) Lava has her beaten by almost twice for average posts per day though, so she better get to typing.....

I'm almost at a 1000, WOW!!!! But 420 was the only number I cared about, that and I didnt want to leave for the day with 666 either, yuck.

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420

Lava has her beaten by almost twice for average posts per day though, so she better get to typing.....

Well you have to remember that that goes back to when I registered my nickname for the chat room...I didn't really start posting much until just a few weeks ago, just one post here & there...Anyway, the months of me not posting on the mb still count towards my "average"...

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
I dont think anyone has a chance of catchin up with Lava that goes WAY beyond this board too!

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 03:31 PM
that goes WAY beyond this board too!

So does my posting...
Plus I hang out in the chat room more often than I post on here...If I were to caption all of my chatting, I'd be waaaay past you! :p

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by BeerGirl
So does my posting...
Plus I hang out in the chat room more often than I post on here...If I were to caption all of my chatting, I'd be waaaay past you! :p oh yeah,well :p

littledoes she know,i was a madd chatter too back in the day

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 03:33 PM
But that's okay, I'll let you hang on to the title a little longer! ;)

TXBRONC
01-29-2004, 06:26 PM

and are you a shanahan lover or hater???????

Congratulations, once you get 1000 you'll get a set of ginsu stake knives.

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 09:14 PM
And Lava, I knew that...I do believe you & I had a discussion a few months back about you coming back into the room. You've never taken me up on it! :p

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by TXBRONC
Congratulations, once you get 1000 you'll get a set of ginsu stake knives.

Where are my knives?:fight:

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 10:45 PM
And Lava, I knew that...I do believe you & I had a discussion a few months back about you coming back into the room. You've never taken me up on it! :p i hate the chat room, they were mean to me.:(

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 10:47 PM
i hate the chat room, they were mean to me.:(

Who was? I'll kick their butts! :cheeky:

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Who was? I'll kick their butts! :cheeky: LOL @ the :cheeky:

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 10:57 PM
LOLing doesn't answer my question!
:fight: <--me kicking butt...
:cheeky: <----me being a brat.

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 10:58 PM
LOLing doesn't answer my question!
:fight: <--me kicking butt...
:cheeky: <----me being a brat. thew only one i can remember is precious, i liked her but she didnt like me. the others i dont remember their names it was a long time ago though.

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Most of the "old regulars" as we call them don't come in much anymore. Precious can come off as not liking people, but she's not too bad...

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Most of the "old regulars" as we call them don't come in much anymore. Precious can come off as not liking people, but she's not too bad... she didnt "come off" as not liking me, in fact she told me numerous times she hated my guts. wanna know how it all started.........cause i told them they should be talking about football and not all the other dumb stuff they talk about (they were talking about racing cars when i had said it), then i was branded for life, everybody hated me in there, lol.

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 11:10 PM
Ah that is a sore subject in there a lot. When you're in there "too much" then oftentimes after a few hours there is only SO MUCH football that can be talked, without having to repeat the same stuff over & over again. On Sundays during the season it's much different.

One of the big problems with that "Y'all should be talking football, not mindless stuff" phrase in there is that while many people are quick to say it, those same people don't do it...I can't tell you how many times we'd be in there talking about football, something would come up about something off topic, yet related & there'd be a whole new tangent...Of course, that's when a new person would inevitably come in & start whining about us not talking football, then start insulting people--when that happens, many of the "regulars" will revolt & refuse to talk about football. Of course, my challenge back to the people is "then let's talk football"...They usually say 1 or 2 things & get all bent out of shape if I disagree on their points, and then get back to the "insulting" and then when they start the insulting, the Broncos/football talk goes to the crapper & then they go back to "Y'all aren't talking football" in here thing...It gets to be a circular action.

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 11:18 PM
i actually only said it to one girl in particular, her name was nascar and she would talk about rece car stuff all day. I was more regular than she was, but when i told her, she went and told EVERYBODY so the next day i came back and they were like, "you are the one that hurt nascar's feelings" the it went down hill from there i even tried to apologize but pre took it upon herself to turn everybody against me and it worked too!

anyway i found my home here.:)

tell pre to kiss my a$$ if youever see her again

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 11:21 PM
Yikes!
Yeh there are a few people that only talk about other stuff, never football...Don't worry about them two, I've never seen nascar in there.

I'm still gonna catch up/pass you on post count! ;) You have to sleep sometime! ;)

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 11:24 PM
I'm still gonna catch up/pass you on post count! ;) You have to sleep sometime! ;) lmao im gonna wake up tomorrow and you will a 1000 more posts with one word in each.

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 11:34 PM
No no, while I'm no bcollins with paragraphs, in most cases, only in word association do I put 1 word responses, for obvious reasons--even in there I tend to write a lot more than just the 1 word response, unless there is an obvious link and no side conversation.

Return of Lava
01-29-2004, 11:35 PM
No no, while I'm no bcollins with paragraphs, in most cases, only in word association do I put 1 word responses, for obvious reasons--even in there I tend to write a lot more than just the 1 word response, unless there is an obvious link and no side conversation. if you want it, you gotta earn it, lol. i will go to sleep now so you can have the time to yourself.

BlueDamsel
01-29-2004, 11:36 PM
Aww but if you go to sleep who will I be talking to? myself? LOL

Return of Lava
05-03-2006, 04:01 AM
3,000 posts used to be so much