PDA

View Full Version : KC, A Football "TEAM"



Nixhex78
02-06-2004, 11:02 AM
This it what a "TEAM" is all about!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7067758

orangenblue420
02-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Well sure they all have to get along and act right and behave, if they dont verfemale may start crying and im sure most of the guys get uncomfortable and dont know what to do when he does that -

just kidding guys, i couldnt resist -

Elway
02-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Of course they chief fans would be well represented there, they had extra time to play with not having to be bothered by the Superbowl.

RunByDesign
02-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Chiefs4eva
Show their a$$es who's number 1!

I thought that was what the Super Bowl was for...stupid me.

Elway
02-08-2004, 01:09 PM
The cheifs strive to be different, it's nto about the Superbowl... it's about the Probowl... :eek:

RunByDesign
02-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Elway
The cheifs strive to be different, it's nto about the Superbowl... it's about the Probowl... :eek:

As long as they have something to revel in..:rolleyes:

Elway
02-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
As long as they have something to revel in..:rolleyes:

I thought they were reveling in yet another stunning collapse in the playoffs... for them it's tradition.

Nixhex78
02-09-2004, 08:41 AM
You guys just can't stand it can you? You only wish the Broncos had the "TEAM" attitude the Chiefs have. It has nothing to do with the Superbowl or playoffs. It's about being a family a team. Something many other teams can't get right. I.E. the Raiders. :D

Elway
02-09-2004, 05:22 PM
I guess we need some of those locker room shower love fests that Vermeil has. :D

Oakland just has the Bengay ones.

orangenblue420
02-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Elway
I guess we need some of those locker room shower love fests that Vermeil has. :D

Oakland just has the Bengay ones.

Well can I be the first to sign up - I wanna be "soap" girl :D

Elway
02-09-2004, 06:04 PM
:eek: just :eek:

Crazie
02-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Sad they had to go and watch their teammates display a very poor performance.

GoDenver
02-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Nixhex78
You guys just can't stand it can you? You only wish the Broncos had the "TEAM" attitude the Chiefs have. It has nothing to do with the Superbowl or playoffs. It's about being a family a team....

hey dixneck, speaking of team and family. Denver games are sold out at home for like 10 years in advance. home games around here are practically a holliday. you chef fans can run down to ticketmaster the day before the game and buy 50 yard line seats to watch your.... "team," where's the "family" in that.

i think its pretty ironic though, you have to add something like, "it has nothing to do with superbowls or playoff's." ah ha ha ha.... just keep telling yourself that man.... i can hear you now, "yay! our team doesnt win superbowls or playoff's!, yay!" ah haha