PDA

View Full Version : Broncos sign Chris McCallister and Antoine Winfield!!!! Read Here!!!



RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Ha ha ha ha!!!

:laugh:

Made you look!!

Wouldn't it be nice though? :laugh:

16-JakE-16
02-07-2004, 09:20 AM
not cool:(

BroncosFanInPA
02-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by portisistheman
Ha ha ha ha!!!

:laugh:

Made you look!!

Wouldn't it be nice though? :laugh: good one

RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Tell me you weren't stoked when you first saw it and clicked on it, though. :D

16-JakE-16
02-07-2004, 09:23 AM
When I first saw it I was like huh and checked the topic maker(looking for a chef). I thought why would a Denver fan make this and clicked and saw it and realized what was I thinking!

RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Just trying to start off the day with some fun...bring a jovial attitude...:)

broncosbeast
02-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
Tell me you weren't stoked when you first saw it and clicked on it, though. :D

In was about to ask the mods to send this to Rumor Mill. This would never happen, ever.

RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by broncosbeast
In was about to ask the mods to send this to Rumor Mill. This would never happen, ever.

Ya, I guess it would be more believeable if there were 20 other threads on the same topic.

I'm so sure, ask the Mods to discipline me..:rolleyes: :D

broncosbeast
02-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
Ya, I guess it would be more believeable if there were 20 other threads on the same topic.

I'm so sure, ask the Mods to discipline me..:rolleyes: :D

Seriously, I'm tired of everybody wetting themselves about offseason moves when the Pro Bowl hasn't been played yet. Hey everybody, take a break so you don't get a coronary!

RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by broncosbeast
Seriously, I'm tired of everybody wetting themselves about offseason moves when the Pro Bowl hasn't been played yet. Hey everybody, take a break so you don't get a coronary!

yup yup,

This thread was a jab at everyone's over-analyzation and expectations for the off-season. Give's them a dose of their own medicine!

I was hoping it would bring a few laughs.

Bronco Benny
02-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Im not laughing

RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Bronco Benny
Im not laughing

I can tell by your avatar, you would be the type of person who wouldn't be..(laughing)

halfback
02-07-2004, 03:46 PM
haha good try i didnt buy it though, we already have $ issues without siging any of our FA's, nice thought though

spikerman
02-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Obviously it's too early to start signing free agents, but you brought up a good point. I notice a majority of the posts on here are in favor of signing Woodson. We probably won't be able to sign a big name CB, but if we could, I would take McCallister over anybody else that's available. He shuts down every receiver he plays against. Woodson's mouth is more active than his feet on most game days. He's a potential cancer in the locker room (see Carter, Dale). Obviously the point is moot. We aren't going to have the cash to get any of these guys, but it's fun to dream.

Africangod
02-07-2004, 04:43 PM
This was a dumb post but I didn't really care if it was true because i'm not even a bronco fan. The only thing good on the broncos is Clinton Portis and i'm not even sure if he is going to be there next season.

BroncosFanInPA
02-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Africangod
This was a dumb post but I didn't really care if it was true because i'm not even a bronco fan. The only thing good on the broncos is Clinton Portis and i'm not even sure if he is going to be there next season. why don't you get lost you little dork

RunByDesign
02-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Africangod
This was a dumb post but I didn't really care if it was true because i'm not even a bronco fan. The only thing good on the broncos is Clinton Portis and i'm not even sure if he is going to be there next season.

Then get along little doggy, get along.

GoDenver
02-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman


Made you look!!

totally uncalled for dude

BroncosFanInPA
02-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by GoDenver
totally uncalled for dude come on he was just playin, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun now & then

Pierce
02-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Africangod
This was a dumb post but I didn't really care if it was true because i'm not even a bronco fan. The only thing good on the broncos is Clinton Portis and i'm not even sure if he is going to be there next season.

This killed any credibility you had left...I hope you realize that.

As far as PTM's joke, I'm not even sure I want either guy to begin with. When I clicked on this thread, my attitude was "what did they do?:mad:". I'm glad you were just fooling around.:cool:

Almost Heaven
02-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Been better if you'd have waited for free agency to start!

GoDenver
02-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
come on he was just playin, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun now & then

i know, i know.... take it easy on me, i know pi knows my sense of verbalism. (is that a word?) but my eyes sure did light up when i saw that thread, then i get here and the damn thing says made you look! ah ha ha ha ha.. nice one pi, you bastard!

O&B_Forever
02-08-2004, 10:16 AM
was that free agency doesn't kick off till march, and I live in Maryland. I hear all the time about resigning McCallister.

RunByDesign
02-10-2004, 06:33 AM
Just seeing if I can get a few more fish to bite....

Shenlong
02-10-2004, 10:41 AM
it was a good one the only problem is that the last rumor i heard was that mccallister might get slapped with the franchise tag again.. ouch

RealBronco
02-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Hmm...well, perhaps this would have been a little more effective if I knew who these two guys were...? What do they do? Where are they from? Apparently they're good at whatever it is...


pitm...you crack me up...

Shenlong
02-10-2004, 01:07 PM
you are being sarcastic right?

orangenblue420
02-10-2004, 01:27 PM
BAD PITM.....BAD PITM....

time for spanky.....and it gets to be administered by a chiefie fan.....

WARNING WARNING....this picture has been considered NASTY by some, so be careful before viewing.....

rascal
02-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
BAD PITM.....BAD PITM....

time for spanky.....and it gets to be administered by a chiefie fan.....

that was just nasty.

Shenlong
02-10-2004, 01:29 PM
i have to agree with rascal on this one

orangenblue420
02-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by rascal
that was just nasty.

Aww, come on it was funny too, nasty but funny....and kinda in line with PITM's sense of humore, but oh well......I will put a disclaimer so I dont offend anyone...either that or a mod will prb delete it..........

rascal
02-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
Aww, come on it was funny too, nasty but funny....and kinda in line with PITM's sense of humore, but oh well......I will put a disclaimer so I dont offend anyone...either that or a mod will prb delete it..........

I wouldn't worry about it. Portis has put up pictures of girls on some other threads without any complaints so shouldn't you be allowed to put a picture of a guy.

RunByDesign
02-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Oh spank me, mommy, spank me...

























































































Did I say that out loud?
Damn chronic.....:goofy:

RealBronco
02-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by moonshot314
you are being sarcastic right?


Uh...no. I really don't know who these guys are...

Shenlong
02-11-2004, 01:38 PM
mccalister is the best corner in the league for baltimore..

Shenlong
02-11-2004, 01:40 PM
winfield is good as well. i believe he played for the bills the last few years? someone correct me if im wrong

Fat Joe
02-11-2004, 09:31 PM
I'll fix our cap problems, just clone me and I'll play linebacker and corner. Bam. Done.