PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Log-in

dandaman23
02-10-2004, 10:14 AM
I got a question about the automatic log-in. It is fine when I am at my home but like right now I am in school and it signs me in automatically. I dont want it to do that. I also dont want like someone getting on this site and posting under my name. I know that most likely wont happen but you never know.LOL. But is there anyway to change it? If so how. Thanks alot.

Danny

BlueDamsel
02-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by dandaman23
I got a question about the automatic log-in. It is fine when I am at my home but like right now I am in school and it signs me in automatically. I dont want it to do that. I also dont want like someone getting on this site and posting under my name. I know that most likely wont happen but you never know.LOL. But is there anyway to change it? If so how. Thanks alot.

Danny

First, go to your user CP & change your options from "always logged in" to not...

Then on your school computer, in internet options, go to tools, internet options, and then delete cookies.

Of course, this won't keep people from being able to post as you (see the bug thread) but it should definatly slow them down ;)

dandaman23
02-15-2004, 12:22 AM
Thanks BG.