PDA

View Full Version : The official Phoenix Suns Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 10:25 AM
SunZ nation, Unite!!!!! :D

RunYouOver
10-18-2006, 03:25 PM
I don't know how many Phoenix Suns fans you're going to find around here! :laugh:

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 03:30 PM
I don't know how many Phoenix Suns fans you're going to find around here! :laugh:
thats fine, they can just hop on the bandwagon when the season begins (not too far away now!) :D

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
well, i take it ur a nets fan? or knicks? hehe :D ;)

RunYouOver
10-18-2006, 03:43 PM
well, i take it ur a nets fan? or knicks? hehe :D ;)

Heat and Nets.

The heat because of Dwyane Wade, I watched him play in College and I thought he was going to be amazing, so I root for the Heat because of him, and The Nets because...well...Gotta root for what NJ has! :D

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Heat and Nets.

The heat because of Dwyane Wade, I watched him play in College and I thought he was going to be amazing, so I root for the Heat because of him, and The Nets because...well...Gotta root for what NJ has! :D
ya, i tend to root for toronto because of chris bosh, he went to my favorite team (georgia tech) :D

Gyro
10-18-2006, 04:18 PM

I know TD Machine is a big Suns fan, and there's someone else as well but I forget his user name. Jaws is also a Suns fan.

Personally I'm a HUGE Mavericks fan, still a little pissed off from last year's finals but hopefully we can get payback this year. :beer:

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 08:27 PM
I know TD Machine is a big Suns fan, and there's someone else as well but I forget his user name. Jaws is also a Suns fan.

Personally I'm a HUGE Mavericks fan, still a little pissed off from last year's finals but hopefully we can get payback this year. :beer:
ahhh, maverick fan, i am still wondering how they can lose to the heat :eek:

i know the suns would run there a$$es of the court in a heartbeat.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-18-2006, 10:27 PM
yo brownie

are you a banwagon fan?

its alright you dont have lie and be ashamed to be a cleveland cavaliers fan

their actually good now and dont suck anymore so you should root for them

hell their better then the browns and will probably make the post season unlike the browns

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 10:30 PM
yo brownie

are you a banwagon fan?

its alright you dont have lie and be ashamed to be a cleveland cavaliers fan

their actually good now and dont suck anymore so you should root for them

hell their better then the browns and will probably make the post season unlike the browns
why do u have to bring ur garbage to everypost on here, im not a cav fan, i don't even live in cleveland u troll, but i hope they do good and beat the wizards like they do everyyear. and you wonder y u have an astonishing, ONE cp in two years... :coffee:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-18-2006, 10:33 PM
why do u have to bring ur garbage to everypost on here, im not a cav fan, i don't even live in cleveland u troll, but i hope they do good and beat the wizards like they do everyyear. and you wonder y u have an astonishing, ONE cp in two years... :coffee:
look

you dont have to make fun of my one cp because im proud of that ok

but

for your info cleveland doesnt beat washington every year
because i guess i could say we beat the detroit pistons every year because we sept them last year but we dont beat them every year

Wizards are better then cleveland

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Wizards are better then cleveland

hmm, thats intresting, i remember lebron owning ur team in the playoffs, and they are better? :confused:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-18-2006, 10:52 PM
hmm, thats intresting, i remember lebron owning ur team in the playoffs, and they are better? :confused:
yeah the wizards lost 3 games by 1 point
i feel owned by queen james and i feel like i must kiss his athlete foot infested feet

you obviously know nothing about basketball and talking to you about it is like talking to my deaf dog and expecting a reply

and James traveled on the winning shot and it was shown on ESPN and TNT after the game

also washngton has a top 3 scoring offense and we improved our defense and got one of our best players back

what im trying to say is

were better

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 10:54 PM
ur seriously a joke, just stay out of my threads... :coffee:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-18-2006, 11:02 PM
ur seriously a joke, just stay out of my threads... :coffee:
look brownie

why do you always have to call me a joke

you dont belive me when i say james traveled?

even our coach made post game interviews about it
charles barkley talked about it

and until you get an internet restraining order forcing me to stay away from you i can pop in and say hey in your threads if i want

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 11:05 PM
look brownie

why do you always have to call me a joke

you dont belive me when i say james traveled?

even our coach made post game interviews about it
charles barkley talked about it

and until you get an internet restraining order forcing me to stay away from you i can pop in and say hey in your threads if i want
'look donky'

like i said before, im not even a cav fan,

i don't care about barkely, hes just a hater

and please put me in the 'ignore option' i really had enough of ur garbage..

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-18-2006, 11:09 PM
'look donky'

like i said before, im not even a cav fan,

i don't care about barkely, hes just a hater

and please put me in the 'ignore option' i really had enough of ur garbage..

look grandmas brownies

you said my wiz suck agianst the cavs
i had to defend them and use excuses like the ref

and no i cant ignore you
because i like you
do you like me

and what i say is not garbage alright

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-18-2006, 11:16 PM
hey

i need to go to bed

thanks for the conversation homez

i just wish i had real friends in real life so i didnt have to act like the idiot i am but your close enough brownie

DawgFanatic
10-18-2006, 11:20 PM
hey

i need to go to bed

thanks for the conversation homez

i just wish i had real friends in real life so i didnt have to act like the idiot i am but your close enough brownie
well thanks for taking my thread off-topic for like the 15th time, sleep tight, let the bed bugs bite you buddy.

Gyro
10-19-2006, 01:32 PM
ahhh, maverick fan, i am still wondering how they can lose to the heat :eek:

i know the suns would run there a$$es of the court in a heartbeat.

Yea, I admit we choked away the third game but the officiating was terrible throughout the series and I believe it won Miami the championship. If you look at the last two plays of the sixth game last year, you'll see what I mean. A bogus foul call against Dirk on Wade, and a complete missed call when Payton pulled on Terry's jersey while he tried to tie the game! :hammer:

LbloodOjunkieG
10-19-2006, 01:57 PM
well thanks for taking my thread off-topic for like the 15th time, sleep tight, let the bed bugs bite you buddy.

"let the bed bugs bite" :laugh:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
10-19-2006, 02:41 PM
i had a pretty good night and no signs of bed bugs

DawgFanatic
10-20-2006, 10:21 AM
PHOENIX, Oct. 19 (Ticker) -- Shawn Marion scored 14 of his 20 points in the third quarter and two-time reigning MVP Steve Nash added 17 and 13 assists as the Phoenix Suns posted a 111-94 victory over the Sacramento Kings in a preseason matchup.

Marion made 9-of-18 shots and pulled down eight rebounds for the Suns, who outscored the Kings, 43-27, in the third period to build an 85-72 advantage entering the final quarter.

James Jones had 14 points and Raja Bell - who was whistled for a flagrant foul in the third quarter - added 10 for Phoenix, which owned a 43-37 edge on the boards.

Amaré Stoudemire finished with eight points, four rebounds and two blocks in 19 minutes for the Suns, who shot 50 percent (41-of-82) from the floor.

John Salmons collected 15 points and 11 rebounds and Ron Artest added 14 as the Kings fell to 2-1 in the preseason.

Ronnie Price scored 12 points and Corliss Williamson and Brad Miller chipped in 10 apiece for Sacramento, which led, 45-42, at the half.

___
i hope amare can reconnect with nash at seasons start :beer:

MileHighCrush
10-20-2006, 10:26 AM
i'm a fan of this..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgWIXQVsXjc

DawgFanatic
10-20-2006, 10:34 AM
i'm a fan of this..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgWIXQVsXjc
*laughs* u must love tim thomas huh? btw, i love that charge, thank god for raja bell, gave kobe what he deserved, hahaha MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH goodluck battling the warriors for last place :beer:

expect this all season: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2610655500706019277&q=amare+stoudemire&hl=en

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Jaws
10-20-2006, 10:34 AM
SunZ nation, Unite!!!!! :D

Reporting in for duty :salute:

DawgFanatic
10-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Reporting in for duty :salute:
hey, i knew there were some suns fans here, can't wait to the season begins, im going to half the suns games this year :D

:beer: :beer:

MileHighCrush
10-20-2006, 10:40 AM
*laughs* u must love tim thomas huh? btw, i love that charge, thank god for raja bell, gave kobe what he deserved, hahaha MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH goodluck battling the warriors for last place :beer:

expect this all season: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2610655500706019277&q=amare+stoudemire&hl=en

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Click on these links....

http://www.nba.com/history/awards_finalschampsmvp.html

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/general/champions.jsp

I understand your grief.....actually i don't :fight:

DawgFanatic
10-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Click on these links....

http://www.nba.com/history/awards_finalschampsmvp.html

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/general/champions.jsp

I understand your grief.....actually i don't :fight:
*laughs* typical laker fan living in the past, its ok bro, i still think you get a award for last place :D

DawgFanatic
10-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Diaw Inks Five-Year Extension
With Suns

By Brad G. Faye, Suns.com
Posted: Oct. 20, 2006
With guard Leandro Barbosa inking a five-year extension back in August, Suns fans breathed another sigh of relief on Friday when the organization re-signed the 2006 Most Improved Player Boris Diaw to a five-year extension of his own.

The forward/center enjoyed a career year in Phoenix last season, setting personal bests with 13.3 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.2 assists per contest.

“I want to thank the organization for this opportunity and am really happy the Phoenix Suns want to see me here for a few more years,” Diaw said. “I was confident we’d get this done because I knew the Suns wanted me to stay longer and that I wanted to stay for longer.”

A year ago, Diaw came into Training Camp as a potential backup point guard but would ultimately emerge a starter, as well as one of the league’s most versatile players.

“I thought Boris could play,” Head Coach Mike D’Antoni said. “I liked his game but I had no idea he was this good. I knew he could pass and that he knew the game, but he surprised me and that’s great.”

Another aspect that impressed D’Antoni was Diaw’s commitment to both the game of basketball and to winning.

“There are few guys that really embody the attitude of going out and playing to win,” D’Antoni added. “I don’t even know if Boris knows how many points he averages. I think with both Boris and Leandro Barbosa, we’ve resigned two guys who really just want to win basketball games.”

Diaw fit in perfectly with D’Antoni’s offense throughout the 2005-06 campaign, becoming one of only three players (LeBron James, Jason Kidd) to average at least six rebounds and six assists per game. He also lived up to his nickname “3D” by recording his first four career triple-doubles, including back-to-back efforts in April.

“I thought about where I could be in a position as good as with the Phoenix Suns and the answer was nowhere,” Diaw said. “I just want to go out there and continue doing what I did last season – giving my teammates good looks and knowing they’ll be doing the same for me.”

While Diaw was no doubt a perfect fit for Phoenix during the regular season, it was his play during the postseason which gained him national attention. The third-year player saw his scoring average increase to 18.7 points per contest while still managing to contribute 6.7 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game. He also proved himself in the clutch, sinking a memorable game-winning shot in Dallas during Game 1 of the 2006 Western Conference Playoffs.

Suns Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin added, “It’s rare that a player gets minutes for the first time in his career, goes from a situation where he didn’t win a lot to being in a situation where he’s expected to win a lot – it’s very rare that a player like that steps up his game in the postseason. The fact that Boris was able to do that was a large part why we wanted to sign him. It’s a very special quality.”

Before coming to the Suns, Diaw spent two seasons with the Hawks after the organization selected him with the 21st overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft. In Atlanta, the Frenchman tallied 4.6 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game in limited playing time. Diaw has also been a member of the France Senior National Team since 2003 and was recently named a team captain.

“I’ve never played for a contract or to be an All-Star,” Diaw said. “I’ve never played like that. I play for us to go out there and win the next game, and I think that’s why we won as many games last year as we did. Now the goal is to try and get a championship.”

____
great news, time to get the show on the road!!!

DawgFanatic
10-31-2006, 06:40 PM
The second game of the NBA’s Opening Night doubleheader features two teams that played a very tough seven-game playoff series last May. Phoenix is looking to break through to The Finals this year and looks to have the necessary pieces while Los Angeles is going to have to battle through numerous early injuries to get back to the playoffs.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR

Obviously the status of Kobe Bryant is the main story for the Lakers. Will he play or won’t he? Outside of Kobe, they will also be without Kwame Brown and Chris Mihm. I think the one key for the Lakers is not to get caught in the running game with Phoenix, because if they do, they can get blown out of this thing. It is really hard not to get in a running game with Phoenix the way they play. At times it seems like they almost let you score to pick up the tempo. That is going to be the key.

Stoudemire's health and ability to get up and down the floor is the Suns' x-factor.
Barry Gossage/NBAE/Getty Images
Assuming Amare Stoudemire is healthy, and with Shawn Marion and Steve Nash, you have three great players on the Suns. That is more than almost everybody has in the NBA. Then you factor in Boris Diaw and Phoenix is scary. I think Diaw is in a system that is perfect for him. I watched him play in a conventional NBA system in Atlanta and he wasn’t nearly the same player. But then you look at Mike D’Antoni’s background regarding the European style he employs and realize that Diaw is playing European basketball. The numbers he has put up in Phoenix have been a shock to me considering how he produced in Atlanta. Fortunately for him he is playing in the right system with Nash, which has built his confidence. You have to give him a lot of credit for what he has achieved.

X-FACTOR

I think the x-factor for the Lakers is how the young guys, Andrew Bynum and Jordan Farmar are going to play. They are going to be needed because of the injuries. Bynum is going to be the surprise of the NBA in the next year or two. He will be effective this year, but in the future I think they made a tremendous draft choice. In his last preseason game against Denver he was outstanding. What I like about him is that he has a feel for the game. He made some Kevin McHale-type moves in the post against Denver if you can believe that. Equally as important were the five assists he had, which is something I look for when I watch big guys play. This kid has a chance. He is only 19, but he is going to be a big-time player eventually. The one thing I will almost guarantee if Bynum plays a lot, though, is that he will get in early foul trouble with the style that Phoenix plays.
For Phoenix, Stoudemire and his health is the x-factor. I think you will immediately see where he is at physically. When he came back last year I felt sorry for him. It was that obvious. There wasn’t any question how badly he was hurt the way he was dragging. He shouldn’t have been out there. How close he is to 100 percent is something we’ll find out. And he’s really the key because you can’t hide in that offense. You have to go up and down. There is no taking it easy. His game is predicated on athleticism. So you’ll find out within the first quarter whether Stoudemire is able to produce like he did before his injury. He is a terrific player, a great talent, but his athleticism is a major, major part of his game. Hopefully he is healthy because you have to love the way the guy plays and how he performs.

BOTTOM LINE

With Kobe possibly out, Brown out and Mihm out and with Phil Jackson having been away from the team for a few games during the preseason, I don’t see how the Lakers could be ready to play Opening Night, and you are talking about the worst team you can play if you’re not ready. This is a game that is really going to be very difficult for the Lakers. Even with everyone being a little extra pumped up for Opening Night, Kobe or no Kobe, Los Angeles is going to have a tough time.

____
the lakers look all banged up...somehow...they had the offseason... :confused: anyways, lets go suns!!

AntiSteeler
10-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Wolves, and Raptors fan here.

DawgFanatic
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Wolves, and Raptors fan here.
kewl, im a Rap fan too, the wolves ain't bad...i was wishing for garnett back in the day to be a sun, didn't happen and won't happen, i hope they can build a playoff contending team like they had in the past.

AntiSteeler
10-31-2006, 08:18 PM
kewl, im a Rap fan too, the wolves ain't bad...i was wishing for garnett back in the day to be a sun, didn't happen and won't happen, i hope they can build a playoff contending team like they had in the past.Garnett is great, what about Sam?

DawgFanatic
10-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Garnett is great, what about Sam?
sam cassell? he plays for the clippers and is still a very good player even at his age.

I think ricky manning will have a good year for you guys, used to be a celtic.

AzBroncoFan67
10-31-2006, 09:27 PM
hey, i knew there were some suns fans here, can't wait to the season begins, im going to half the suns games this year :D

:beer: :beer:
Another big Suns fan reporting :salute:

DawgFanatic
10-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Another big Suns fan reporting :salute:
Most welcomed!! :D

So far amare has had a nice dunk with some free throw attempts :beer:

AzBroncoFan67
10-31-2006, 10:00 PM
couldn't find the game on TV, have to watch it on Sopcast :ugh: Oh well, it's pretty good, just don't have the home theater system

MileHighCrush
10-31-2006, 10:42 PM
who's up right now? is Kobe playing? :D

MileHighCrush
10-31-2006, 11:15 PM
1 - 0. Whos needs Kobe. :beer:

TR3Y
11-02-2006, 05:09 PM
I am a HUGE Suns fan :beer:

This is the year they finally clear that hurdle that they have been tripping over right before the finish line :rockon:

Thanks for starting this thread - I can't believe it took me sooo long to find it - expect regular posts in this thread from me from now on :D

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?p=1372090#post1372090

TR3Y
11-03-2006, 06:15 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2647856

Jalen Rose is close to coming to terms with either the Suns or the Heat....

Hopefully he makes the correct decision and brings his running shoes to the Valley of the Suns :D

GridironChamp
11-03-2006, 12:08 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2647856

Jalen Rose is close to coming to terms with either the Suns or the Heat....

Hopefully he makes the correct decision and brings his running shoes to the Valley of the Suns :D

Why? :confused:

The Suns dont need more depth, they need Amare to play more minutes.

TR3Y
11-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Why? :confused:

The Suns dont need more depth, they need Amare to play more minutes.

It never hurts to have another scorer and Jalan won't be taking Amare's minutes being that Jalan will be a SG or SF....

TR3Y
11-03-2006, 02:32 PM
It's official....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2648527

:rockon:

GridironChamp
11-03-2006, 02:58 PM
It never hurts to have another scorer and Jalan won't be taking Amare's minutes being that Jalan will be a SG or SF....

And you already have Jones, Banks, Barbosa, and Diaw... Why is there a need for
another player that wants to start? :confused:

DawgFanatic
11-03-2006, 06:26 PM
And you already have Jones, Banks, Barbosa, and Diaw... Why is there a need for
another player that wants to start? :confused:
u kno, thats what i was wondering...so far banks has been doing a good job behind nash, i don't really understand this pick up, but we'll see how it goes.

(oh btw, nice having u here trey :) )

SCI03
11-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Good thread Dawg, I'm a HUGE Suns fan, grew up in Phx. They seem a little out of sync so far. I think Diaw is really struggling, and they haven't been shooting well so far. Long season though, they will put it together.

GridironChamp
11-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Also, by watching the play by play of the Suns game, not only does Amare not get
enough playing time, whenhe is in, they dont give him the ball enough.

MileHighCrush
11-04-2006, 10:10 PM
I would think the reason is that they don't want to overwork the knee. The suns are probably protecting the investment they made last year. Do you really want a penny hardaway relapse? Amare's game is based on his explosiveness and IMO when he rushed back last year it just furthered his rehab time. so, just be happy that hes out there trying to get back in the swing of things. if its one thing i've seen in the NBA, every injury is a serious injury. especially when it happens to superstars or up-and-coming stars. PEACE. Go Broncos. :beer:

DawgFanatic
11-04-2006, 10:26 PM
what a game so far, suns came back down by 16, its now the fourth quarter and they are leading 82-80 vs clippers :beer:

GridironChamp
11-04-2006, 10:50 PM
I would think the reason is that they don't want to overwork the knee. The suns are probably protecting the investment they made last year. Do you really want a penny hardaway relapse? Amare's game is based on his explosiveness and IMO when he rushed back last year it just furthered his rehab time. so, just be happy that hes out there trying to get back in the swing of things. if its one thing i've seen in the NBA, every injury is a serious injury. especially when it happens to superstars or up-and-coming stars. PEACE. Go Broncos. :beer:

But the problem is... AMARE CAN PLAY RIGHT NOW. I watch the games, and from
second he touches the floor, to the second he leaves he doesnt loose a step.
Thats what has me at dismay, with a knee injury, your usually pretty easily pointed
out to be playing worse, if you only saw Amare play, and not sit on the bench, you
would never guess that he was just coming back from the injury.

He is playing fine, he just isnt getting the time. Play him, till his knee is sore. Dont
over play him, just play him till its sore.

BTW, i think holding someone back too long ruins careers more than injuries, but
thats a whole different story.

GridironChamp
11-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Like right now, Suns down by 6 with 2:30 left... Why leave Kurt Thomas in?

Put in Amare (who hasnt played all second half) because he is better on offense.

DawgFanatic
11-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Like right now, Suns down by 6 with 2:30 left... Why leave Kurt Thomas in?

Put in Amare (who hasnt played all second half) because he is better on offense.
omg, im just saying that right now, *** d'antonio............wt f not play amare? god this is getting me pissed...

GridironChamp
11-04-2006, 10:58 PM
omg, im just saying that right now, *** d'antonio............wt f not play amare? god this is getting me pissed...

He played 10 minutes in the first 24 minutes, and 0 minutes in the second 24 mins. :ugh:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-04-2006, 11:07 PM
amare probably isnt 100% back from his injury
you dont need to risk anything

DawgFanatic
11-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Your probably right, but from my point of view, and ive watched every single game he played in, and i can tell he is angry with the playing time he is getting, you can see it in his face, i think mike d'antonio just doesn't have confidence in his knees like amare does. grrr, this is getting me pissed off, oh well, atleast teh mavericks lost :heh:

oh and gilbert had a good game today with 44 points over the celtics

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Your probably right, but from my point of view, and ive watched every single game he played in, and i can tell he is angry with the playing time he is getting, you can see it in his face, i think mike d'antonio just doesn't have confidence in his knees like amare does. grrr, this is getting me pissed off, oh well, atleast teh mavericks lost :heh:

oh and gilbert had a good game today with 44 points over the celtics
really gil had 44 points?
damn i had no idea

i guess gils not that bad after all
i hope he can score 60 so he might be able to be a top 12 player in the east

DawgFanatic
11-04-2006, 11:20 PM
really gil had 44 points?
damn i had no idea

i guess gils not that bad after all
i hope he can score 60 so he might be able to be a top 12 player in the east
lol, he is good, im not gonna lie, but he will need some help around with his team.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-04-2006, 11:29 PM
lol, he is good, im not gonna lie, but he will need some help around with his team.
antawn jamison and caron butler are playing pretty nice each averaging over 20 points with gils 25 ppg
will it last? probably since we almost dont have anyone else

etan thomas is playing pretty good too but not super great
antonio daniels is playing nice
butler is getting a crap load of steals
haywood sucks but atleast he can block shots every now and then
jarvis hayes is playing like crap

besides that only 45 more wins needed for my prediction of 45+ win season

and it sucks the suns are off to a slow start but they should most likley be able to heat up

they need a nice winning streak since its hard to keep up in the west

DawgFanatic
11-04-2006, 11:31 PM
antawn jamison and caron butler are playing pretty nice each averaging over 20 points with gils 25 ppg
will it last? probably since we almost dont have anyone else

etan thomas is playing pretty good too but not super great
antonio daniels is playing nice
butler is getting a crap load of steals
haywood sucks but atleast he can block shots every now and then
jarvis hayes is playing like crap

besides that only 45 more wins needed for my prediction of 45+ win season

and it sucks the suns are off to a slow start but they should most likley be able to heat up

they need a nice winning streak since its hard to keep up in the west
Yea, actually the suns have started pretty slow two years in a row, i guess its just the rust and the addition of new players that will take some time. I don't kno if the wiz can get 45+ but they will probably be around there.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Yea, actually the suns have started pretty slow two years in a row, i guess its just the rust and the addition of new players that will take some time. I don't kno if the wiz can get 45+ but they will probably be around there.
probably the suns are elite so they should be ok
and yeah the season is very young and we cant really know anything until 30 more games are played
also i think we can get 45+
my ultimate goal is 50+ but that might be pushing

i thought we should of beat the cavs but to bad we didnt

DawgFanatic
11-04-2006, 11:49 PM
probably the suns are elite so they should be ok
and yeah the season is very young and we cant really know anything until 30 more games are played
also i think we can get 45+
my ultimate goal is 50+ but that might be pushing

i thought we should of beat the cavs but to bad we didnt
hey bou16, check out my avatar :D

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-04-2006, 11:56 PM
hey bou16, check out my avatar :D
that means a lot! :salute:
you know
my necklace is also a star and crescent
i wear it every day

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-05-2006, 12:02 AM
i might change my avatar though so you might be the only one with a star and crescent av now

DawgFanatic
11-05-2006, 12:03 AM
i might change my avatar though so you might be the only one with a star and crescent av now
check out my hot sigs :D

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-05-2006, 12:06 AM
check out my hot sigs :D
damn thats a sexy ass car
i wonder how much the price would of been and how fast it could go

first time ive ever seen it

DawgFanatic
11-05-2006, 12:10 AM
damn thats a sexy ass car
i wonder how much the price would of been and how fast it could go

first time ive ever seen it
hey i found this out about it...
Horsepower: 850 bhp
Max. Speed: 248 mph
0-60 Time: 2.9 sec.
Base Price: Unknown

dats a fast ass car, 60 mph in 2.9 seconds? holy ...

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-05-2006, 12:12 AM
hey i found this out about it...
Horsepower: 850 bhp
Max. Speed: 248 mph
0-60 Time: 2.9 sec.
Base Price: Unknown

dats a fast ass car, 60 mph in 2.9 seconds? holy ...
dam!!!

thats faster then the cars on the flinstones

its prety nice

who do the suns play next
i know the wiz play the magic and it should be a good test on our skill

DawgFanatic
11-05-2006, 12:13 AM
dam!!!

thats faster then the cars on the flinstones

its prety nice

who do the suns play next
i know the wiz play the magic and it should be a good test on our skill
@spurs on wednesday, jalen rose should be suited up and ready to go by then.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-05-2006, 12:20 AM
@spurs on wednesday, jalen rose should be suited up and ready to go by then.
i like the jalen signing

he's a pretty good scorer despite his age

he will need a few games to get chemistry with his team mates so he might be rusty his first few games

and the spurs are tough team to play
im not sure you guys will be able to pull off a win

GridironChamp
11-05-2006, 03:06 PM

No doubt he isnt 100%, but when you watch him play, he is playing fine.
He is acting like his knee is tendor, he is playing like he did in 03'. He is just getting
less touches, and less minutes. I really think Dawg touched on it, with people not
having confidence with him yet.

DawgFanatic
11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
4 assists by nash under 4 minutes :beer:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-09-2006, 12:09 AM
4 assists by nash under 4 minutes :beer:
yet they still lose unlike my wizards who won by 26 points thanks to 40 points by arenas

DawgFanatic
11-09-2006, 09:55 PM
56-60 mavs leading :ugh:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-10-2006, 02:23 AM
56-60 mavs leading :ugh:
another L to loss column

DawgFanatic
11-10-2006, 10:33 AM
another L to loss column
I freakin hate blown leads...i think im'a have a heart attack...

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-10-2006, 01:36 PM
I freakin hate blown leads...i think im'a have a heart attack...
i thought you guys would of had it

i liked amare though
he played with a lot of emotion

DawgFanatic
11-10-2006, 05:17 PM
i thought you guys would of had it

i liked amare though
he played with a lot of emotion
Thanks, thats how everygame has been this year, we've been leading in all, i truly believe we should be 5-1 right now

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks, thats how everygame has been this year, we've been leading in all, i truly believe we should be 5-1 right now
same with washington

we almost blew a lead and lost today

we were up by 16 and before you know it down by 9 at the end of 3rd quater

thank god our offense is explosive.
we were down 9 with 8:44 to go in the 4th and we were able to make it a 1 point game 97-96 and eventually take the lead and hold it and win 116-111

i belive we should be 5-0

the magic and cavs game we were leading too
if we didnt play like retards we would of won those games
but 3-2 isnt super bad

arenas is 2nd in the nba in points and 50% three point shooting is awsome so im happy

also he had 11 assist today
i really dont know why people say he's a selfish pig when he has 2 other people on his team scoring 20 ppg and the fact that arenas is a pass first player

GridironChamp
11-11-2006, 09:49 AM
also he had 11 assist today
i really dont know why people say he's a selfish pig when he has 2 other people on his team scoring 20 ppg and the fact that arenas is a pass first player

Sorry to go way off topic here, but Steve Nash is a pass first player, Chris Paul is
a pass first player, Rafer Alston is a pass first player, TJ Ford is a pass first player,
Arenas is not. He still will pass..... If he has to. He had what 6 of his 11 assists in
the first quarter... When the game was actually on the line he had far less assists
because he was the one that wanted to win it.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Sorry to go way off topic here, but Steve Nash is a pass first player, Chris Paul is
a pass first player, Rafer Alston is a pass first player, TJ Ford is a pass first player,
Arenas is not. He still will pass..... If he has to. He had what 6 of his 11 assists in
the first quarter... When the game was actually on the line he had far less assists
because he was the one that wanted to win it.
hey its you again

the guy that knows nothing about Gil and doesnt even think he's a top 12 player in the east

thats how gilbert used to be when he was 21. shoot first and past later
now he's maturing
even his coach eddie jordan says arenas is pass first shoot last player
and when the game was on the line was it gilbert taking shots and air balling threes like butler which luckily landed into jamisons hands.
and theirs nothing wrong with getting 6 assist or what ever in the first and wanting to win the game. i thought all players want to win
you really need to read this to educate your self about the Assassin
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9790054/1

arenas is a changed player and he isnt anything you think he is
so just stop talking about him ok

GridironChamp
11-11-2006, 09:46 PM
hey its you again

the guy that knows nothing about Gil and doesnt even think he's a top 12 player in the east

thats how gilbert used to be when he was 21. shoot first and past later
now he's maturing
even his coach eddie jordan says arenas is pass first shoot last player
and when the game was on the line was it gilbert taking shots and air balling threes like butler which luckily landed into jamisons hands.
and theirs nothing wrong with getting 6 assist or what ever in the first and wanting to win the game. i thought all players want to win
you really need to read this to educate your self about the Assassin
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9790054/1

arenas is a changed player and he isnt anything you think he is
so just stop talking about him ok
That article proves my point, he is a self conceted player. If my team wasnt so
good, i would score 40 a game. WHich is a lie BTW. Without Jamison and Butler
he would struggle to average 20 because he would be doubled like MOST OTHER
GOOD players are.

You know nothing about your favorite player, its actually pretty sad.

GridironChamp
11-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Amare finally had a good game, 25 p oints 14 boards. I didnt see this game, but
i assume he finally got the green light to play alot and play like he used to.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-12-2006, 02:29 AM
That article proves my point, he is a self conceted player. If my team wasnt so
good, i would score 40 a game. WHich is a lie BTW. Without Jamison and Butler
he would struggle to average 20 because he would be doubled like MOST OTHER
GOOD players are.

You know nothing about your favorite player, its actually pretty sad.
arenas is always like that and says that kind of stuff
he's a cocky player that knows he's great
so what
its called gilbertology and if you need some lessons on it proffesor gilbert isnt giving personal lessons but you can read about it and learn your self

but i guess you dont since your a gilbert know it all and can accuratly predict what a player will do in any situation like gilbert struggling to get 20ppg without butler or jamison :rolleyes:

arenas would never struggle to get 20 ppg without jamison or butler
he would shatter 20ppg and get into the 30's
everyone but you knows that
saying he would struggle getting points is kind of idiotic especially when were talking about a player with gilberts talent
now i dont think he would get 40 like he said and he was exagerating but 30+ is what i know he would get

arenas is almost ungaurdable
you dont know weather he is going to shoot a three way behind the line or drive

and

i said arenas is a pass first player
you said arenas isnt
coach eddie jordan says he's a pass first player
arenas is averaging a lot of assist
from what ive seen so far this season arenas looks to pass and run the offense and i watch their games so i know
only game he might look like a ball hog was the pacer game but he was on fire and couldnt miss
he just took advantage of the defense unable to stop him

GridironChamp
11-12-2006, 06:52 PM
Averaging alot of assists? 5.4 assists is alot? :confused:

You obviously cant understand simple fundamental basketball. Player A, Player B,
and Player C are all good players that are scoring threats. So neither player A, B,
or C will get doubled hardly ever. If player C and player B quit playing, then player
A will be doubled all the time. That would result in less points, and more frustration.

Player A = Arenas
Player B = Jamison (better than Arenas)
Player C = Butler

Do you have your nose permanatly glued to Arenas jock? :confused:
There isnt a single player that is ungaurdable to Bowen, Artest, and many other
players. That doesnt mean they wont have a good game, it just means that he
had a better night. Arenas is nothing near what you say he is.
If anyone went by what you said, they would thinK Arenas is better than MJ.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-13-2006, 12:53 AM
Averaging alot of assists? 5.4 assists is alot? :confused:

You obviously cant understand simple fundamental basketball. Player A, Player B,
and Player C are all good players that are scoring threats. So neither player A, B,
or C will get doubled hardly ever. If player C and player B quit playing, then player
A will be doubled all the time. That would result in less points, and more frustration.

Player A = Arenas
Player B = Jamison (better than Arenas)
Player C = Butler

Do you have your nose permanatly glued to Arenas jock? :confused:
There isnt a single player that is ungaurdable to Bowen, Artest, and many other
players. That doesnt mean they wont have a good game, it just means that he
had a better night. Arenas is nothing near what you say he is.
If anyone went by what you said, they would thinK Arenas is better than MJ.
i wanted to quit reading after you said jamison is better then arenas and that also the fact that you keep on posting fake stats

how many times do we have to tell you
dont pull random bs out of the hershey tunnel

we dont like lies around here we like the real stuff please
arenas is averaging 7.1 assist not the 5.4 you claim

all im saying is
arenas is a pass first player is a top 12 player in the east and im not saying he's the best or he is MJ

and your double team this and that system wouldnt work
if it was that easy every one would do it against the lakers,76ers,celtics
and other teams with 1 good player
im sure utah tried to do that against the bucks and redd still scored 57

everyone in the world but you knows arenas would easily score over 20ppg if we didnt have butler and jamison

i know the pacers couldnt wait to get out of the verison center when they played us
even the players on that team said arenas is very hard to guard
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061109/SPORTS04/611090429/1088

and what if my nose is glued to gilberts jock
you have a problem with that?

and its not permanate either
i can remove it any time i want

GridironChamp
11-13-2006, 06:14 PM
i wanted to quit reading after you said jamison is better then arenas and that also the fact that you keep on posting fake stats

how many times do we have to tell you
dont pull random bs out of the hershey tunnel

we dont like lies around here we like the real stuff please
arenas is averaging 7.1 assist not the 5.4 you claim
What in the hell are you smoking? :confused:

Career 350 330 37.1 .431 .366 .803 1.0 3.2 4.1 5.4 1.7 0.2 3.35 3.20 21.8

all im saying is
arenas is a pass first player is a top 12 player in the east and im not saying he's the best or he is MJ
No he isnt, thats where your wrong :duh:

and your double team this and that system wouldnt work
if it was that easy every one would do it against the lakers,76ers,celtics
and other teams with 1 good player
im sure utah tried to do that against the bucks and redd still scored 57
Difference, Redd/Bryant/Pierce > Arenas. Also, Redd has Bogut and Villinueva, and
he has Hakim Warrik who has been solid this year. Also, AI as Iguadala (sp?) and
C-Webb. Pierce is on his own, thats why his stats have gone down since Walker
left Boston.

everyone in the world but you knows arenas would easily score over 20ppg if we didnt have butler and jamison

i know the pacers couldnt wait to get out of the verison center when they played us
even the players on that team said arenas is very hard to guard
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061109/SPORTS04/611090429/1088

and what if my nose is glued to gilberts jock
you have a problem with that?

and its not permanate either
i can remove it any time i want

It Boils down to you being a blind homer, thats all.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-13-2006, 10:40 PM
What in the hell are you smoking? :confused:

Career 350 330 37.1 .431 .366 .803 1.0 3.2 4.1 5.4 1.7 0.2 3.35 3.20 21.8

No he isnt, thats where your wrong :duh:
Difference, Redd/Bryant/Pierce > Arenas. Also, Redd has Bogut and Villinueva, and
he has Hakim Warrik who has been solid this year. Also, AI as Iguadala (sp?) and
C-Webb. Pierce is on his own, thats why his stats have gone down since Walker
left Boston.

It Boils down to you being a blind homer, thats all.

ok were talking about this year
i never mentioned his career

i even said that arenas used to be more selfish and was a shoot first pass never player but he's maturing now
the stats i pointed out are for this year :duh: :coffee:

arenas is a pass first player
even coach eddie jordan said he is and the coach watches arenas play every day
do you even watch the wizards?
i do and i arenas is not what he was when he first came in 2003 when we had stackhouse and all the other crappy players. i even went to their games when i used to live in DC and trust he's a changed player

micheal redd is not better then gilbert arenas
sorry but no

also paul peirce had the best year of his career last year so that proves your 1 player alone on a team theory wrong

and im not a homer
i dont go around saying arenas is the next air jordan like a lot of cavs and heat fans say about james and wade

i never thought arenas was great until last year
i knew he was good but not great
if i wasnt a wizards fan i would still give arenas his credit

he's proved he's one of the best in the league and everyone sees it but you

fox sees it
espn sees it
other coaches of the nba see it
the indiana pacers defense sees it

come on now
leave the dark side and join the allies
theirs plenty of room on the bandwagon

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-13-2006, 10:46 PM
and shame on you for hijacking this thread

that was wrong and completly uncalled for

im suprised dawgfanatic didnt call the police
im sorry dawgfanatic

please forgive me

GridironChamp
11-14-2006, 07:32 AM
ok were talking about this year
i never mentioned his career

i even said that arenas used to be more selfish and was a shoot first pass never player but he's maturing now
the stats i pointed out are for this year :duh: :coffee:
Oh wait, your basing your assumption on 5 or 6 games? :confused: Now i see
how you think he is actually good.

arenas is a pass first player
even coach eddie jordan said he is and the coach watches arenas play every day
do you even watch the wizards?
i do and i arenas is not what he was when he first came in 2003 when we had stackhouse and all the other crappy players. i even went to their games when i used to live in DC and trust he's a changed player
Again your wrong, the coach is SUPPOSED to say that . If he says he is a score
first player that throws him under the bus. Duh, he has changed. He is a good
player now. After a couple years in the NBA that happens :duh:

micheal redd is not better then gilbert arenas
sorry but no

also paul peirce had the best year of his career last year so that proves your 1 player alone on a team theory wrong
Yes Micheal Redd is, and also Pierce had his best points year last year, not his
best year. That proves my theory right, also factoring in that Pierce is better
than Arenas.

and im not a homer
i dont go around saying arenas is the next air jordan like a lot of cavs and heat fans say about james and wade

i never thought arenas was great until last year
i knew he was good but not great
if i wasnt a wizards fan i would still give arenas his credit

he's proved he's one of the best in the league and everyone sees it but you

fox sees it
espn sees it
other coaches of the nba see it
the indiana pacers defense sees it
Fox doesnt see it, one anylist sees it. ESPN doesnt see it, one anylist sees it, and
its not Smith or the other main anylist on basketball so i dont give a flying hoot
on what they say. Other coaches see a player that can score, and that if you stop
him, Washinton will loose because he wont pass it unless he has too.

come on now
leave the dark side and join the allies
theirs plenty of room on the bandwagon[/QUOTE]

TR3Y
11-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Isn't this a SUNS thread :confused:

It seems like it has turned into a Gilbert Arenas thread (at least he played @ U of A) :goofy: ....

GridironChamp
11-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Isn't this a SUNS thread :confused:

It seems like it has turned into a Gilbert Arenas thread (at least he played @ U of A) :goofy: ....
No one is talking about them :heh:

And some people like to slide in thier opinions in another thread hoping others dont
see it.

DawgFanatic
11-17-2006, 09:36 AM
and shame on you for hijacking this thread

that was wrong and completly uncalled for

im suprised dawgfanatic didnt call the police
im sorry dawgfanatic

please forgive me
its ok bou, as long as u guys don't take it off nba talk, i don't care what you talk about here.. :beer: :beer:

DawgFanatic
11-17-2006, 09:37 AM
76ers @ phoenix today, i might go, still don't know yet :beer:

GridironChamp
11-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Looks good for the Suns right now, Amare has played good minutes the last 2 games

and his stats show it. I think the Suns won one of the last 2 games and will win
this one, all of which Amare played over 30 mins. of. And Nash didnt playe tonight.

DawgFanatic
11-18-2006, 09:08 PM
suns @ utah 95-86 suns 6 mins to go... :beer: :beer:

GridironChamp
11-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Wewt! another good game from Amare :D

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-18-2006, 11:16 PM
suns @ utah 95-86 suns 6 mins to go... :beer: :beer:
another L for for loss section

its ok though

also
Arenas only had 45 points shooting threes 6 feet behind the line in Lebron James ugly face while we blew the Cavs out

hopefully arenas can get better and finaly be a good enough player to be a top 20 player in the east and maybe top 50 in the nba

DawgFanatic
11-19-2006, 09:42 AM

its ok though

also
Arenas only had 45 points shooting threes 6 feet behind the line in Lebron James ugly face while we blew the Cavs out

hopefully arenas can get better and finaly be a good enough player to be a top 20 player in the east and maybe top 50 in the nba
LoL, thats funny

As for the suns, this blowing leads crap is getting me pissed off, i mean, we play good enough to win without nash, and what do you do, blow a freakin lead, personally i blame this game on kurt thomas, he missed two critical freethrows to put us on top with less than a min to go, moron just misses both, wow, :coffee:

The good thing out of that game, was amare and banks, banks is a really good passer, sorta like nash, i wish we can keep this kid longer, wel'll see though, but i hate spoiling good games from stoudemire for nothing just to blow another lead...god dam mike d' antonio

GridironChamp
11-19-2006, 10:40 AM

its ok though

also

Yeah, but he has alot of work to do to get that far up. :coffee:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-19-2006, 11:50 AM
LoL, thats funny

As for the suns, this blowing leads crap is getting me pissed off, i mean, we play good enough to win without nash, and what do you do, blow a freakin lead, personally i blame this game on kurt thomas, he missed two critical freethrows to put us on top with less than a min to go, moron just misses both, wow, :coffee:

The good thing out of that game, was amare and banks, banks is a really good passer, sorta like nash, i wish we can keep this kid longer, wel'll see though, but i hate spoiling good games from stoudemire for nothing just to blow another lead...god dam mike d' antonio
those close games are really heart breaking
atleast it wasnt the playoffs like last year when arenas missed both free throws against the cavs and we lost by 1 point for like the 3rd time in a row and lost 4-2

TR3Y
11-20-2006, 10:27 AM
The Suns need to get that killer instinct that they are desperately missing....

Every game they have lost, they have blown huge leads....

What the hell - hold the damn lead and close out a freakin' team :brick:

Pathetic - there is no excuse for the Suns effort in the 4th quarter - they should easily be like 8-1 or 9-0....

Hopefully they get this chocking out of their systems now and start rolling for the rest of the year....

On a possitive note - Amare is looking GREAT!!!!

TR3Y
11-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Nash comes up huge in his first game back!!!!

Our defense needs some serious work though :ugh:

DawgFanatic
11-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Nash comes up huge in his first game back!!!!

Our defense needs some serious work though :ugh:
Indeed, nash is a savior!!! im going to go to the no/ok hornets game 2morrow :rockon:

TR3Y
11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Indeed, nash is a savior!!! im going to go to the no/ok hornets game 2morrow :rockon:

WORD :beer:

Enjoy the show!!!!

Hopefully Amare can stay out of foul trouble and provide us with some flash backs to the 2004 W.C.F. :D

GridironChamp
11-22-2006, 12:50 PM
WORD :beer:

Enjoy the show!!!!

Hopefully Amare can stay out of foul trouble and provide us with some flash backs to the 2004 W.C.F. :D
That woudl be interesting...

On a side not, Gilbert Arenas once again costs his team the game. Yes he scored a good 29 points and had a decent 6 assist but when it game down to the wire
he just seemed to forget his so called "pass first" game style and shot 9 - 25 from
the field and a horrid 2-10 from behind the 3 pont line.

I guess Arenas' really does play "pass first" :laugh: where is that homer at anyway?

DawgFanatic
11-23-2006, 08:48 AM

On a side not, Gilbert Arenas once again costs his team the game. Yes he scored a good 29 points and had a decent 6 assist but when it game down to the wire
he just seemed to forget his so called "pass first" game style and shot 9 - 25 from

I guess Arenas' really does play "pass first" :laugh: where is that homer at anyway?
hahah, he'll be around here....

As for the game, AWESOME game, the fans were great as always, even a few babes coulpe rows down from me :beer: not the high scoring affair im used to seeing the suns score, but hey, a wins a win :D

GridironChamp
11-23-2006, 06:03 PM
hahah, he'll be around here....

As for the game, AWESOME game, the fans were great as always, even a few babes coulpe rows down from me :beer: not the high scoring affair im used to seeing the suns score, but hey, a wins a win :D

What happen to Amare last night? :confused:

I didnt have much time to look into it, but i saw only 5 points and 1 board?

Was he in foul trouble or just a bad game?

DawgFanatic
11-26-2006, 07:42 PM
GC, it was just a bad game, hes had a few so far, im not pressing though,

so far suns winning 37-31 in the second quater @ portland

GridironChamp
11-27-2006, 08:54 AM
GC, it was just a bad game, hes had a few so far, im not pressing though,

so far suns winning 37-31 in the second quater @ portland

Amare had 2 more good games back to back... Looks more and more like the Amare
most people expected.

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Amare had 2 more good games back to back... Looks more and more like the Amare
most people expected.
Indeed, his knees are back!! lol, i guess i can say that, he really had some nice elevated dunks in the portland game, hes back!!! :beer:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 04:51 PM

your such a nerd seriously :coffee:

why would i want to come in this thread and talk about a sport that you dont understand

this is not chess or hopscotch
those are two sports you might understand better then me and ill give you props for that because i dont play those sports

me and gil who i personaly know so i can call him gil dont really care if you call him a ballhog or think he jacks up shots and cost his team the game every time we lose

i told gil about you and he had this to say to you and all the haters

''To me, I don’t even pay attention to that anymore. Because, if I was a two, a 2-guard, you know, I’d just be a great scorer. But, since I’m playing the point position, you know, I’m a guy who shoots a lot. It’s easy to pick on me for some reason, but, every team I’ve played with I might average 29-28, but I’ll also have two players that average 20 and 20. So, for some guy who is jacking it up, how come I’m always with two other players that score that much? I’ve never seen anybody else in this league that have two players on their team that are scorers like mine.
When you get shooters around you, you know, they, they make buckets.''
http://www.nba.com/blog/gilbert_arenas.html
scroll down and find it your self

so basicly me and gil dont pay attention to you and you can stop your evil campaign on trying to start a anti gil club since no one cares

and Gil had 10 assist last game so what do you expect 15 assist every single game

you can say all your nerdy commets about how you think arenas is a ballhog and whatever but the best person that can know who arenas is , is arenas

so just shut up since your just a nobody
no one cares what you think and your just talking to your self

i would like to know how i am a homer by the way

or are you just pulling crap out your ass like you been doing ths whole thread

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Gil played at arizona wildcats :rockon:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Gil played at arizona wildcats :rockon:
i know

people thought he would play zero minutes but we all saw how that turned out

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 04:55 PM
i know

people thought he would play zero minutes but we all saw how that turned out
u live in washington?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 04:58 PM
u live in washington?
i used to live in washington
my dad worked at the pentagon
but i moved like a year ago

and yeah i went to gils games and saw him play

he's pretty good

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 04:59 PM
i used to live in washington
my dad worked at the pentagon
but i moved like a year ago

and yeah i went to gils games and saw him play

he's pretty good
Did you see michael jordan too?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Did you see michael jordan too?
of course i saw MJ

i saw him play 4 or 5 times
against the Jazz,Kings,Sonics,Clippers,Magic

against the Sonics the Wizards were down like 6 in the 4th quater and MJ made a three pointer with like 2 min left and had made a few baskets in a row
the crowd went wild
it was crazy
we still lost the game though

it was in the begining of the season and out of all the players on our team MJ was the best player on our team

but drafting Kwame Brown and trading Richard Hamilton for Jerry Stackhouse was mistakes

thats the only time the wizards actually sold out games
when we had MJ we sold out every game

it used to be people come to see the other teams players like Kobe

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 05:05 PM
of course i saw MJ

i saw him play 4 or 5 times
against the Jazz,Kings,Sonics,Clippers,Magic

against the Sonics the Wizards were down like 6 in the 4th quater and MJ made a three pointer with like 2 min left and had made a few baskets in a row
the crowd went wild
it was crazy
we still lost the game

thats the only time the wizards actually sold out games
when we had MJ we sold out every game

it used to be people come to see the other teams players like Kobe
i miss mj :sad:

Do the wiz play today?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 05:10 PM
yeah MJ was the best
i bought his Wizards Jersey from the Wizards store at the Arena the first game i went of his
It hangs next to My Arenas jersey in my closet

tomorrow we play atlanta
we need a win

the wiz are on a bad losing streak and we dont need a slow start like last year

i expect a win

anything less like a loss or a tie is unacceptable

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 05:12 PM
yeah MJ was the best
i bought his Wizards Jersey from the Wizards store at the Arena the first game i went of his
It hangs next to My Arenas jersey in my closet

tomorrow we play atlanta
we need a win

the wiz are on a bad losing streak and we dont need a slow start like last year

i expect a win

anything less like a loss or a tie is unacceptable
Yea, i have all kinds of mj jerseys all over the place...atlanta is an upcoming team, but i think you guys can take them.
btw, how close are you to your third bar now?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Yea, i have all kinds of mj jerseys all over the place...atlanta is an upcoming team, but i think you guys can take them.
btw, how close are you to your third bar now?
We should be able to take them

we dont need to be losing games we should win

i have 195 CP

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 05:16 PM
We should be able to take them

we dont need to be losing games we should win

i have 195 CP
haha, 5 more cps' eh, do you even read the comments on your cp's? ive posted a couple funny ones on yours :D

btw, whats up with the eminem sig letters ??? :rolleyes:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 05:25 PM
is that junk from eminem

i swear i didnt know

and the last CP i got from you was like a long ass time ago
saying haha nice dawgfanatic

but yeah i read my commets all the time

all the commets are the same anyway like

LOL! or haha funny

i dont get cp for posting good quality post
i guess people just find what i post funny

DawgFanatic
11-27-2006, 05:28 PM
is that junk from eminem

i swear i didnt know

LOL! or haha funny

well you been trying, you been getting better from the regualr sarcasm crap you used to post everytime, atleast you make sense in my suns thread.... :cheers:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-27-2006, 05:33 PM
well you been trying, you been getting better from the regualr sarcasm crap you used to post everytime, atleast you make sense in my suns thread.... :cheers:
well i dont really try and get cp but i dont know

i post the same things as i usually do
every now and then i post a thread called i just bought a ps1 or i need profesional advice from girls about body spray

but i dont know
i just like to have fun

you should see me in real life
im fun loving and im not boring

oh and about the suns thread and me making sense

i dont know if your being sarcastic or being real but thanks anyway

GridironChamp
11-27-2006, 06:30 PM
Wow, and i thought i knew liars... You just topped them all. :coffee:

You dont know Arenas, quit lying like a little girl. You got owned face it, Arenas is
a shoot first player, and his shooting percentages show that clearly.

Go lie to someone that will believe you.

GridironChamp
11-27-2006, 06:32 PM
is that junk from eminem

i swear i didnt know

LOL! or haha funny

Yes, when you lie your ass off people will find it funny and not quality. :coffee:

GridironChamp
11-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Attention: with all this heated arguement about Gilbert Arenas i figured i would
wait all the way till now to bring up that I personally know "An" (Antwan Walker).
I can call him that.

I knew him since he went to UNC. I do talk to him about Basketball all the time, and
one night, i think it was after a Wizards game, he seemed awfully frustrated with
Gilbert Arenas, who he calls Gil. I thought that would be a good time to bring up
this little spickle here and his comments were as followed...

"Yes, many Washington homers do love Gil. They like to think because he says he
passes first that he is a team player, which "team" has a "e" in it and so does "we"
but "I" has no "e" in it. An also says the way to deal with these homers is just to
droop to the level of idocidy and just stop using all the facts that prove him
completely utterly wrong.

Gil likes to say if he wasnt a pass first player he would be a 2 guard which is another
bold faced lie that homers use. Gil has good talent, he could be a great passing PG
if it wasnt for his selfish attitude. Butler, or Thomas or I could be having a 50 point
night and shooting 90+% from the field but if the game was on the line Gil would
take that selfish shot while he only has 3 points on the night, and is shooting bad
like he usually is.

Now, i cant dog on Gil too much becaue he is a good player although he is a selfish
pig. But these homers are notorious for making up false info, trying to act tough and
or smart, and they to attempt to insult people although they fail all the time and
just make people laugh at them."

And his last advice was to just keep owning him in every aspect of an arguement,
and let him lie to make it look like he is winning the debate, but when all in all he
knows deep down he is owned and he will most likely resort to lying and saying
that he knows Gilbert Arenas personally.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-28-2006, 12:18 AM
america is a free country and you have the right to feel happy
and just like my mom used to tell me
just let the little kids win and make them feel happy

if you really feel happy and think you own me and now i do hope you know slavery is banned and your not allowed to own people
than more power to you

i dont really give a ****

now just tell me this

why should i belive you in that arenas is a shoot first player when 1 all you do is go on nba.com look at the stats and assume you know what happend in the game

you dont post good facts that would want to change someones opinion

im pretty sure you dont have nba league pass do you?
do you live in DC?
You dont watch those games do you
do you know what a pass is?

you do know every pass does not lead to an assist
especialy since the wizards are one of the lowest shooting % in the nba
jamison,butler,hayes,daniels havent been so hot in the last few games

washington uses an up tempo run and gun offense and when Gil gets a lot of easy lay ups he does something called shoot them

to be a pass first player theirs not a number of shots your required to be under or a number of assist you have to have
its not all about stats
if arenas was a ball hog Jamison and Butler wouldnt be getting theirs
so just get over it
even coach jordan says arenas has changed his game and is more mature

and look i prefer to take what i see from the court and what the coaches and players say then what some random nobody on the internet is trying to put into my brain
i dont care if you call me,or gilbert arenas,espn people,coach eddie jordan liers and say what they are saying is fake

i still say Arenas is a pass first player

i admit when gil first came to washington he was a shoot first pass later player
but now he is not at all the same

if you want to talk about a ball hog on the wizards

then talk about Jarvis Hayes please
Arenas doesnt even come close

and we all know
it takes a lier to know a lier

and who the hell cares if you know antwan walker
who in the world antwan walker anyway
is that one of your boy friends from school or someting

if you mean antoine walker than good for you
but you do know no one cares that know him right

and of course i dont know gil
i didnt expect anyone to think i actually knew him and if they did and posted something about it i wouldnt of continued and played on

instead i would of just said
im just playing i really dont know gilbert

GridironChamp
11-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Actually #1 i do have the NBA league pass.
#2 You can keep trying to insult me, your just looking dumber and dumber.
#3 You say i havnt brought anything to the table? *** do you read?
What about Arenas's career FG % in the 4th quarter in wich the games were finished
within 10 points? Yes, Arenas only shoots, on his career, 23% in those situations.
He also, in those situations averaged 7.4 shots. Oh, you think he changed in the
whopping amount of years he has been in the NBA. Last year he shot 25% in
those same situations, averaged 7.2 shots, AND only averaged 1.3 assists.

You sit here and search for 2 hours to find one good article, what does that prove?
That you are willing to go a mile out of your way to attempt and prove a homer
point? :confused: Eddie Jordan cant dawg his start player, heck he cant dawg
any player that much. Of course he wont say Arenas is a selfish player. Jamison
and Butler get theres, of course they do... THEY ARE GOOD. They will get theres
even if they had the old Kobe on thier team because they are good.

I challenge you to even try to prove something worth anyones time. :coffee:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Actually #1 i do have the NBA league pass.
#2 You can keep trying to insult me, your just looking dumber and dumber.
#3 You say i havnt brought anything to the table? *** do you read?
What about Arenas's career FG % in the 4th quarter in wich the games were finished
within 10 points? Yes, Arenas only shoots, on his career, 23% in those situations.
He also, in those situations averaged 7.4 shots. Oh, you think he changed in the
whopping amount of years he has been in the NBA. Last year he shot 25% in
those same situations, averaged 7.2 shots, AND only averaged 1.3 assists.

You sit here and search for 2 hours to find one good article, what does that prove?
That you are willing to go a mile out of your way to attempt and prove a homer
point? :confused: Eddie Jordan cant dawg his start player, heck he cant dawg
any player that much. Of course he wont say Arenas is a selfish player. Jamison
and Butler get theres, of course they do... THEY ARE GOOD. They will get theres
even if they had the old Kobe on thier team because they are good.

I challenge you to even try to prove something worth anyones time. :coffee:
you feel insulted?
my bad
i didnt mean to break your heart

hmmm intresting
you must have a crapload of time to be able to research all 82 games and average all that out
theirs more to life then researching arenas but if you feel like you were put on this earth and that your destiny and only reason for being alive is to research sports players and prove people wrong well than what ever suits your boat

so i guess your hard work proves arenas cant shoot in the 4th quater
thats just to bad for Gil
where does your hard work says he shoots before he passes

i dont care what Gils shooting % is or what ever
im not talking about his shooting

and i would never search 2 hours for 1 article

thats for the nerds and geeks

GridironChamp
11-29-2006, 09:28 AM
you feel insulted?
my bad
i didnt mean to break your heart

hmmm intresting
you must have a crapload of time to be able to research all 82 games and average all that out
theirs more to life then researching arenas but if you feel like you were put on this earth and that your destiny and only reason for being alive is to research sports players and prove people wrong well than what ever suits your boat

so i guess your hard work proves arenas cant shoot in the 4th quater
thats just to bad for Gil
where does your hard work says he shoots before he passes

i dont care what Gils shooting % is or what ever
im not talking about his shooting

and i would never search 2 hours for 1 article

thats for the nerds and geeks

Actually no, i have a nift lil website i pay for, 5 bucks a month, for all sorts of nifty
sports info. Problem is, if you post links to pay sites such as this one, they show
up all goofy and wird. I use it for FF and FB mostly. Thats where this info comes
from, and no what it proves is that when the game is on the line he wont pass
because he is selfish.

1.3 assists in a quarter? :confused: Terrible.

TR3Y
11-29-2006, 06:21 PM
I realize that the Suns are part of the N.B.A. and the N.B.A. is who pays your boy Gilbert - but for crying out loud, this is a Suns thread, not a Gilbert Arenas/Wizards thread....

You have a lot to say about your boy Gilbert and I can respect that - but, I have to say, it is pretty annoying coming to this SUNS thread and reading all about Gilbert and whether he is a selfish player or not....

I would suggest possibly making a Wizards/Arenas thread and then it would make a whole hell of a lot more sense posting about Gilbert in there....

This is just my opinion though and I am not trying to stir anything up....

On a side note - the Suns are going for win # 5 in a row tonight....

GO SUNS :rockon:

TR3Y
11-30-2006, 07:00 AM
5 in a row!!!!

Amare goes for 22 points and 15 boards and is probably 98% back in form - WORD :rockon:

Welcome back L.B. - having Barbosa on the floor opens up a whole new can of whoop a$$ for an opposing team....

SUNS ARE ROLLING :D

GridironChamp
12-02-2006, 09:44 AM
I know Amare had another double-double (22 points and 11 boards) but did the
Suns win? :confused:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
12-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I realize that the Suns are part of the N.B.A. and the N.B.A. is who pays your boy Gilbert - but for crying out loud, this is a Suns thread, not a Gilbert Arenas/Wizards thread....

You have a lot to say about your boy Gilbert and I can respect that - but, I have to say, it is pretty annoying coming to this SUNS thread and reading all about Gilbert and whether he is a selfish player or not....

I would suggest possibly making a Wizards/Arenas thread and then it would make a whole hell of a lot more sense posting about Gilbert in there....

This is just my opinion though and I am not trying to stir anything up....

On a side note - the Suns are going for win # 5 in a row tonight....

this is dawg fanatics thread not your thread and he said we can talk about Gil and the Wizards and anything that has to do with the NBA

also the Wiz are on a big 2 game winning streak
very happy times right now in washington

ball hog arenas only had 10 assist and the coach is asking him to dish out alteast 20 dimes against the bulls today or arenas is benched

GridironChamp
12-02-2006, 01:31 PM
this is dawg fanatics thread not your thread and he said we can talk about Gil and the Wizards and anything that has to do with the NBA

also the Wiz are on a big 2 game winning streak
very happy times right now in washington

ball hog arenas only had 10 assist and the coach is asking him to dish out alteast 20 dimes against the bulls today or arenas is benched

Yes indeed, Sean May also dished out 7 assists last night so i guess he also is a
pass first player? :confused: Because he had one 7 assist game does that mean
that he should now start playing PG? :confused:

Point taken yet? Go back to school kid.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
12-05-2006, 12:25 AM
Yes indeed, Sean May also dished out 7 assists last night so i guess he also is a
pass first player? :confused: Because he had one 7 assist game does that mean
that he should now start playing PG? :confused:

Point taken yet? Go back to school kid.
look little boy

i go to school every day

because i am a professor at duke university
also im vice basketball coach

that means if the current coach ever gets assinated ill be the next coach

now i dont really give a crap of what sean may does
but this isnt gils first game of double digit assist

anyway it doesnt matter since its not the assist that determes if your a pass first player or not

gil is the best player on the wizards so you would expect your star player to take shots
their really is no point in having your best offensive weapon and 3 point shooter not shooting shots

i guess we should have gil not drive and penetrate but instead feed the ball to crappy ass etan thomas or brenda haywood all night

ill admit that gil is having a slow start this season but it doesnt matter

because he's still a pass first player

and the new Gil Zero's by adidas are coming out

make sure you get your pair
you dont want to be square

GridironChamp
12-05-2006, 08:10 AM
look little boy

i go to school every day

because i am a professor at duke university
also im vice basketball coach

that means if the current coach ever gets assinated ill be the next coach

now i dont really give a crap of what sean may does
but this isnt gils first game of double digit assist

anyway it doesnt matter since its not the assist that determes if your a pass first player or not

gil is the best player on the wizards so you would expect your star player to take shots
their really is no point in having your best offensive weapon and 3 point shooter not shooting shots

i guess we should have gil not drive and penetrate but instead feed the ball to crappy ass etan thomas or brenda haywood all night

ill admit that gil is having a slow start this season but it doesnt matter

because he's still a pass first player

and the new Gil Zero's by adidas are coming out

make sure you get your pair
you dont want to be square

Why BOU you cant even get your own life right, how are we supposed to believe
you about your lover boy? :confused:

You JUST turned 16 the other day you lying sack of ______ (fill it in). Your just
lying to cover your rear that you know is wrong.

#2 I think Gil is the best player on the team, and i think he is a darn fine player, but
unlike you i can see he is a selfish player. He isnt a pass first player.

#3 i wouldnt touch those shoes, I will get Melo's, James', Keep my Wade's, hell i'd
get old Jordans before Arenas's shoes.

NOW QUIT LYING. and get back to school

I still cant believer you want think your a professor while your what a Sophmore?
ANd your an assistant b-ball coach although you know nothing about basketball
and your still in highschool? :confused:

Why do you lie soo much?

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
12-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Why BOU you cant even get your own life right, how are we supposed to believe
you about your lover boy? :confused:

You JUST turned 16 the other day you lying sack of ______ (fill it in). Your just
lying to cover your rear that you know is wrong.

#2 I think Gil is the best player on the team, and i think he is a darn fine player, but
unlike you i can see he is a selfish player. He isnt a pass first player.

#3 i wouldnt touch those shoes, I will get Melo's, James', Keep my Wade's, hell i'd
get old Jordans before Arenas's shoes.

NOW QUIT LYING. and get back to school

I still cant believer you want think your a professor while your what a Sophmore?
ANd your an assistant b-ball coach although you know nothing about basketball
and your still in highschool? :confused:

Why do you lie soo much?
what lover boy?
are you gay or something

who cares if i lie to you on the internet
i know my life and i know im not a coach at duke or what ever i said i was
and their is no we to to make belive
its only you so who cares if i lie to you
besides it was a lie that doesnt affect the topic at all

but yeah i dont be covering up because i think im wrong
you havent showed anything quality to prove im wrong
only 1 in the world that thinks im wrong so far is you

unlike you i can see gil is a pass first player and not a selfish ball hog

he isnt a selfish pig like you claim he is
im pretty sure you mean gil is selfish on the court and not off the court but just incase you mean both gil adopted a boy that lost his family in a fire in DC

i dont think gil is a selfish pig at all
on and off the court

and the shoes are personal preference
i dont really care about his shoes either and i think the james suck
i like the melos though
heres a poll on the new shoes and most pick the gil zero but i guess its because its a golden state warriors website and their just wishing they still had arenas on their team and the only way they can feel like they have gil on their side is if they get his shoe
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/story/2006/10/29/172755/81

and i never left school so their is no getting back to
and i know basketball
were not talking about you now

TR3Y
12-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Steve Nash....

20 dimes versus the Kings last night (12/5/06)....

That is the definition of an unselfish player!!!!

7 in a row baby!!!!

Great game by Barbosa, Marion and Amare as well....

The Suns are starting to click on all cylinders....

League BEWARE OF THE SUNS!!!!

Ya'll have been warned :rockon:

GridironChamp
12-06-2006, 02:04 PM
what lover boy?
are you gay or something

who cares if i lie to you on the internet
i know my life and i know im not a coach at duke or what ever i said i was
and their is no we to to make belive
its only you so who cares if i lie to you
besides it was a lie that doesnt affect the topic at all

I love how everytime you lie and someone shows you up on it you say it means
nothing yet you keep doing it.... You have to lie to attempt to prove a point...sad...

but yeah i dont be covering up because i think im wrong
you havent showed anything quality to prove im wrong
only 1 in the world that thinks im wrong so far is you

unlike you i can see gil is a pass first player and not a selfish ball hog
See that is where your wrong, i show you stats, you say they mean nothing and
what you think has more meaning to them. I show you how he has played, you
say that means nothing because you think other wise.

YOU HAVE HAD NO ARGUEMENT TO THE TERRIBLE SHOOTING % AND TERRIBLE
SELFISHNESS IN THE 4TH QUARTER POINT I MADE, YES I HAVENT SHOWN ANYTHING
QUALITY.

he isnt a selfish pig like you claim he is
im pretty sure you mean gil is selfish on the court and not off the court but just incase you mean both gil adopted a boy that lost his family in a fire in DC

i dont think gil is a selfish pig at all
on and off the court

Gotta love lies..... :coffee:

BTW many athletes have adopted players of the such, and just so you understand
something, when an athlete adopts a kid its not the same. The athlete still has to
work all the time, travel all the time, ect.... Its not like Gil is playing the "dad"
figure.... assuming your not lying again about the adoption.

and the shoes are personal preference
i dont really care about his shoes either and i think the james suck
i like the melos though
heres a poll on the new shoes and most pick the gil zero but i guess its because its a golden state warriors website and their just wishing they still had arenas on their team and the only way they can feel like they have gil on their side is if they get his shoe
http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/story/2006/10/29/172755/81

and i never left school so their is no getting back to
and i know basketball
were not talking about you now

BTW i can show you a poll that says a Ford Pinto is the best car in the world. :coffee:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
12-06-2006, 04:51 PM
I love how everytime you lie and someone shows you up on it you say it means
nothing yet you keep doing it.... You have to lie to attempt to prove a point...sad...

See that is where your wrong, i show you stats, you say they mean nothing and
what you think has more meaning to them. I show you how he has played, you
say that means nothing because you think other wise.

YOU HAVE HAD NO ARGUEMENT TO THE TERRIBLE SHOOTING % AND TERRIBLE
SELFISHNESS IN THE 4TH QUARTER POINT I MADE, YES I HAVENT SHOWN ANYTHING
QUALITY.

Gotta love lies..... :coffee:

BTW many athletes have adopted players of the such, and just so you understand
something, when an athlete adopts a kid its not the same. The athlete still has to
work all the time, travel all the time, ect.... Its not like Gil is playing the "dad"
figure.... assuming your not lying again about the adoption.

BTW i can show you a poll that says a Ford Pinto is the best car in the world. :coffee:
only time i be posting something stupid is in this thread to you and not to anyone else on the forums and your not special either just because your the only one

besides
your just a little angry when i was calling you a lier for lieing about things that actualy matter to the arguement and your just getting all tingly inside because you think this is the perfect chance to get back at me

buts thats ok though
you can get your revenge

gil did adopt him and is playing more of a big brother role then father

and
you dont show anything quality
all you say is he shoots bad in the 4th quater and is selfish in the 4th quater
so i guess he is only selfish in the 4th quater then he his a pass first player in the 3rd,2nd,1st quater?
well i beat you 3 to 1
and wouldnt you think a coach would call plays for his best offensive player in the 4th quater
especially when you need him
now gil does occasionaly take quick shots in transition
he does do that
but it doesnt make him a ball hog because in general he doesnt do that

besides ball hogs usually dont have chemistry with other players on their team since their all about them selves
when larry hughes was on the team he had his best year in his career because he and gil had genuine chemistry
now he's in cleveland and his stats dropped off by 8 points
i know he was injured but he still played half the season and at the rate he was going he wasnt going to imrpove

if gil was some kind of selfish ball hog pig like you claim then their would be no way gil would want to share the ball with larry hughes
and if larry hughes is also a ball hog antwan still had 20 ppg that year

you cant do that with a ball hog or two ball hogs on your team

and gil would have way more assist if we had a pure shooter on our team
what do you expect when we dont have any shooters on our team and our Big men are slow and have zero moves

only thing i dont like about gils passing is he's still making some of those stupid full court passes & lobs that are turnovers but as far as making great passes and finding guys in the half court or on the break, he is superb right now. This is the best Ive ever seen him do that and he makes some nice dishes every game.

and i want to see the poll about the pinto

GridironChamp
12-06-2006, 09:05 PM
only time i be posting something stupid is in this thread to you and not to anyone else on the forums and your not special either just because your the only one

besides
your just a little angry when i was calling you a lier for lieing about things that actualy matter to the arguement and your just getting all tingly inside because you think this is the perfect chance to get back at me

buts thats ok though
you can get your revenge
What are you talking about?

Lying again? So i call you out for lying and somewhere back in the past you claim
to have called me a lier? LMFAO, how can you be this clueless? :confused:

gil did adopt him and is playing more of a big brother role then father

and
you dont show anything quality
all you say is he shoots bad in the 4th quater and is selfish in the 4th quater
so i guess he is only selfish in the 4th quater then he his a pass first player in the 3rd,2nd,1st quater?
well i beat you 3 to 1
and wouldnt you think a coach would call plays for his best offensive player in the 4th quater
especially when you need him
now gil does occasionaly take quick shots in transition
he does do that
but it doesnt make him a ball hog because in general he doesnt do that

Beat me? are you ****ing kidding me? :confused: You have nothing, again just
more speculation on your part. Gil actually passes very poorly in the 2nd and 4th
quarter. He also throws up alot of shots in the 1st, 3rd, and 4th quarter. Shooting
under 30% in those 3 quarters on his career. Now want to rethink that BOLD FACE
LIE in you winning 3 to 1?

Also, you want to give Gil the ball and let him miss like he does more often than not?

besides ball hogs usually dont have chemistry with other players on their team since their all about them selves
when larry hughes was on the team he had his best year in his career because he and gil had genuine chemistry
now he's in cleveland and his stats dropped off by 8 points
i know he was injured but he still played half the season and at the rate he was going he wasnt going to imrpove

See this, again, is where you are missing a bigger picture. Gil didnt have a realationsip
with Hughes, Hughes was just a good fit for Arenas style. The run in gun style
of Gilbert fit the more fast paced gameplay of Hughes more than the slower paced
Cavaliers. BTW injuries can effect you for a while.

if gil was some kind of selfish ball hog pig like you claim then their would be no way gil would want to share the ball with larry hughes
and if larry hughes is also a ball hog antwan still had 20 ppg that year

you cant do that with a ball hog or two ball hogs on your team

Actually the percent of Hughes's points that came off of Gilbert's assists is lower
than his points that came off Gil's misses. Yes that means Hughes scored more
points after Gil missed than he did when Gil supposable "shared" the ball. Also,
dont blame Hughes because he shot better when he did get assists from Arenas
just it didnt happen often.

and gil would have way more assist if we had a pure shooter on our team
what do you expect when we dont have any shooters on our team and our Big men are slow and have zero moves
I'm sorry, i though a SF/PF like Jamison was a good shooter. I guess his good FG
and 3pt %'s musta fooled me :rolleyes:

only thing i dont like about gils passing is he's still making some of those stupid full court passes & lobs that are turnovers but as far as making great passes and finding guys in the half court or on the break, he is superb right now. This is the best Ive ever seen him do that and he makes some nice dishes every game.

and i want to see the poll about the pinto

#1 Any player can make a good pass every couple games... Hell Shaq makes good
passes about once a game when he plays, it doesnt mean jack.

OK, let me go make a random Blog, post a poll that anyone can vote for "x" number
of times. Give me the week to do it, and you will see a Pinto over a Ferrari, Viper,
and a Vett.

TR3Y
12-08-2006, 06:35 AM
What a game!!!!

318 points :jawdrop:

Nash follows his 20 assist game with a career high 42 point game!!!!

Steve Nash for M.V.P. again :rockon:

TR3Y
12-12-2006, 11:57 AM
11 in a row :rockon:

GridironChamp
12-12-2006, 03:36 PM
11 in a row :rockon:

Amare with 30, his season high :cheers:

DawgFanatic
12-12-2006, 10:20 PM
whoohoooooooo 11 straight baby!

Tomorrow on espn phx @ miami, dwayne wade is out because of his wisdom teeth removal and shaq has been injured so far.

Should be easy, but its the nba, need this win to finish the road trip undefeated and on a good note.

After the Miami game, the suns go back home to face golden state.

If the suns win their next two games, that would be 13 straight games won, their franchise high is 14, back in 1992.

Lets go Suns! :rockon:

GridironChamp
12-13-2006, 08:47 AM
whoohoooooooo 11 straight baby!

Tomorrow on espn phx @ miami, dwayne wade is out because of his wisdom teeth removal and shaq has been injured so far.

Should be easy, but its the nba, need this win to finish the road trip undefeated and on a good note.

After the Miami game, the suns go back home to face golden state.

If the suns win their next two games, that would be 13 straight games won, their franchise high is 14, back in 1992.

Lets go Suns! :rockon:

Where ya been DF?

Nice to see you post again, GO SUNS :rockon:

TR3Y
12-13-2006, 12:08 PM
12 in a row is basically a lock what with D-Wade being out tonight (although, I truley believe the Suns would still win with a healthy Shaq and Wade) :P

Suns are fun to watch :rockon:

A perfect 5 - 0 Eastern Conference road trip is pretty damn impressive....

As the sig has said for months now - 2007 will be the year of the Suns :rockon:

TR3Y
12-14-2006, 08:05 AM
12 in a row :rockon:

SLOPPY 4th quarter, but that is to be expected after playing 5 games in 8 nights on the opposite side of the country....

#13 will be Golden State on Friday night back in the Valley....

GO SUNS!!!! :D

TR3Y
12-14-2006, 08:17 AM
I'm gonna get this jersey :rockon:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Phoenix_Suns/Reebok_Phoenix_Suns__Number_13_Steve_Nash_White_Sh adow_Swingman_Jersey

DawgFanatic
12-14-2006, 11:11 AM
I'm gonna get this jersey :rockon:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Phoenix_Suns/Reebok_Phoenix_Suns__Number_13_Steve_Nash_White_Sh adow_Swingman_Jersey
nice...I need to update my amare jersey, i still have his 32 jersey number :heh:

Nice jersey, lets beat golden state!!! :beer:

TR3Y
12-14-2006, 01:25 PM
nice...I need to update my amare jersey, i still have his 32 jersey number :heh:

Nice jersey, lets beat golden state!!! :beer:

I also have the orange #32 jersey :sad:

DawgFanatic
12-17-2006, 11:17 AM
14 straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ties franchise record, with a win over toronto, this team will hold the franchise record !!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

codbra
12-17-2006, 12:33 PM

Not many, but we might find some Nuggets fans that want to see their team copy the Suns style of "O-fense."

TR3Y
12-18-2006, 07:06 AM
14 in a row with a banged up Toronto team (Bosh) on deck and a suspended Nuggets team next (brawl in N.Y.).....

#'s 15 and 16 are basically a lock :rockon:

NCBronco24
12-18-2006, 10:49 AM
How bout them Suns!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :rockon:

Jaws
12-18-2006, 10:51 AM
How bout them Suns!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :rockon:

Pretty awesome at the moment aren't they :dance:

NCBronco24
12-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Pretty awesome at the moment aren't they :dance:

Yeah they are, I hope that Steve Nash gets MVP again this year!! He is my favorite NBA player!

Jaws
12-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah they are, I hope that Steve Nash gets MVP again this year!! He is my favorite NBA player!

Three in a row would be quite something, the first to achieve that since Larry Bird I believe. :beer:

NCBronco24
12-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Three in a row would be quite something, the first to achieve that since Larry Bird I believe. :beer:

Yeah that would be awesome!!! :D

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Great, ai to the nuggets, and we play them in a couple of days... :sad:

ps....we'll still win :P

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Great, ai to the nuggets, and we play them in a couple of days... :sad:

ps....we'll still win :P

Heck yeah, we will still destroy them!!!

GO SUNS!!!!

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Heck yeah, we will still destroy them!!!

GO SUNS!!!!
Hey, great to see another suns fan here :)

We play toronto tonight for our franchise high 15 straight games. :rockon:

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey, great to see another suns fan here :)

We play toronto tonight for our franchise high 15 straight games. :rockon:

Yeah hopefully its on National TV so I can watch it here in NC!!!

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah hopefully its on National TV so I can watch it here in NC!!!
Oh, i don't think it will be on national tv, but nba league pass is a great thing, but it is kinda pricey as well, heh, lucky i live here :)

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh, i don't think it will be on national tv, but nba league pass is a great thing, but it is kinda pricey as well, heh, lucky i live here :)
Isn't there a Suns national TV game on sometime this week?

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 04:28 PM
I really don't know, but tomorrow might be a national televised game @ denver because of A.I, we shall see.

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 04:30 PM
I really don't know, but tomorrow might be a national televised game @ denver because of A.I, we shall see.

ok cool, check out my sig!!! :D

Jaws
12-19-2006, 04:31 PM

If you downoad either the Sopcast player or TVU you could watch the game versus Toronto on stream on your PC:

http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah I downloaded TVU awhile ago to watch a hockey game, so I might have to watch the game, hopefully I will be able to cuz I gotta UNC Tar Heels game to watch tonight!!

GO HEELS!!! :D

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 04:34 PM
ok cool, check out my sig!!! :D
Nice nice,http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/MikeJG24/nash.jpg

I am looking for a amare sig like that right now.

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Nice nice,http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/MikeJG24/nash.jpg

I am looking for a amare sig like that right now.

Yeah, you can use it if you , I have a Raymond Felton one like Nash one!!!

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Yeah, you can use it if you , I have a Raymond Felton one like Nash one!!!
Do you have a amare sig like that steve nash sig you have there?

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Do you have a amare sig like that steve nash sig you have there?

No but I can try to get my friend that did mine, to make a amare one!!

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
If you downoad either the Sopcast player or TVU you could watch the game versus Toronto on stream on your PC:

http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

Thanks man, only thing that sucks is that it is in Chinese :laugh:

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 09:24 PM
No but I can try to get my friend that did mine, to make a amare one!!
If he can make me one, i'll give you another cp :)

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 09:25 PM
oh, just an FYI, jaws is a woman :D

Suns Win!!!!!!!!!!!

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 10:08 PM

I'm new here, what is a cp? :laugh:

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 10:08 PM
oh, just an FYI, jaws is a woman :D

Suns Win!!!!!!!!!!!

Opps lol

My bad Jaws.

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 10:09 PM
15 in a row for the Suns WOOT WOOT!!!! :D

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm new here, what is a cp? :laugh:
See the bars i have? Those are contribution points, if you click on ''user cp'' to your left, you'll see if you have recieved any cp points, here, read the first thread on this page should help: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=62495

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 10:16 PM
See the bars i have? Those are contribution points, if you click on ''user cp'' to your left, you'll see if you have recieved any cp points, here, read the first thread on this page should help: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=62495

Oh ok thanks!

DawgFanatic
12-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Oh ok thanks!
No problem, just some advice, sign your cps, Lets beat denver!!! :rockon:

NCBronco24
12-19-2006, 10:34 PM
No problem, just some advice, sign your cps, Lets beat denver!!! :rockon:

ok my bad lol, YEAH GO SUNS BEAT DENVER!!!! :D

GridironChamp
12-20-2006, 01:10 AM
Aye, another good game form Amare in the Win vs Toronto.

TR3Y
12-20-2006, 07:03 AM
15 in a row :rockon:

Amare goes for 28 points and 10 boards in 28 minutes....

Nash dishes out 13 assists in the 1st half....

The starters never even sniffed the court in the 4th quarter....

A.I. is not going to play tonight for those that are wondering....

Even with a non-suspended Carmelo and A.I. in the lineup, the Suns would still win the game :D

However - without Carmelo and A.I. #16 is a lock :cheers:

Jaws
12-20-2006, 07:15 AM

How's your Chinese? ;)

NCBronco24
12-20-2006, 07:17 AM
How's your Chinese? ;)

It sucks, I just turned down the sound!! :laugh:

GridironChamp
12-20-2006, 10:12 AM
15 in a row :rockon:

Amare goes for 28 points and 10 boards in 28 minutes....

Nash dishes out 13 assists in the 1st half....

The starters never even sniffed the court in the 4th quarter....

A.I. is not going to play tonight for those that are wondering....

Even with a non-suspended Carmelo and A.I. in the lineup, the Suns would still win the game :D

However - without Carmelo and A.I. #16 is a lock :cheers:

And no Andre Miller either, he is very underrated and very good. :rockon:

DawgFanatic
12-20-2006, 10:35 AM
And no Andre Miller either, he is very underrated and very good. :rockon:
Yes indeed, this should be a blowout, we own the nuggets aswell, they are 1-7 against us since they started copying our style of offense back in 2004 :smug:

DawgFanatic
12-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Great, they cancel the iverson carmelo less nuggets game today to postpone it, damit :hammer:

White Dragon
12-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Great, they cancel the iverson carmelo less nuggets game today to postpone it, damit :hammer:
Oh yes, because it's a conspiracy against the Suns, we manufactured the snow and dropped two feet of it on us just so the Nuggets wouldn't have to play the Suns tonight.

CinnaMunMun
12-20-2006, 06:38 PM
HAHA! So they postponed the Nuggets win tonght eh? :D

(whew!):heh:

NCBronco24
12-20-2006, 06:40 PM
HAHA! So they postponed the Nuggets win tonght eh? :D

(whew!):heh:

Thats too funny :laugh:

NCBronco24
12-20-2006, 07:07 PM

Here you are!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/MikeJG24/amare.jpg

DawgFanatic
12-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Here you are!

Thanks man, i'll hit with a cp when i can. :salute:

TR3Y
12-21-2006, 08:23 AM

We'd still whoop up on 'em with Carmelo and A.I. :rockon:

DawgFanatic
12-21-2006, 08:25 AM
We'd still whoop up on 'em with Carmelo and A.I. :rockon:
Indeed :salute:

Personally, i can't wait to face them at full strength with melo in the lineup. After all, they struggle to win against us more than any other team. 7-1 since '04 :)

AzBroncoFan67
12-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Here you are!

any chance I could get one of those Steve Nash sig pic?

NCBronco24
12-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Thanks man, i'll hit with a cp when i can. :salute:

Your welcome!! :salute:

NCBronco24
12-21-2006, 09:16 AM
any chance I could get one of those Steve Nash sig pic?

You can use the one I have , if you want. I don't make the sigs a friend does, and I just asked him to make the amare one so I probably need to wait a couple weeks.

AzBroncoFan67
12-21-2006, 10:03 AM
You can use the one I have , if you want. I don't make the sigs a friend does, and I just asked him to make the amare one so I probably need to wait a couple weeks.
The steve nash you have would be great, or even just a Suns in general one. Either way would be great.

AZ Snake Fan
12-22-2006, 05:18 PM
--- The Suns have been bunkered down in Denver ever since the Nuggets game was PP ---

--- Finally, today they were able to board a bus, go to Colorado Springs, and the Suns are now in route to Phoenix, and are expected to arrive back in the Valley at approximately 5:50 p.m. AZ time.

--- The Pacific Divison leading Suns (18-6) will try to extend their franchise-record winning streak to 16 games tonight in a nationally-televised game versus the Washington Wizzards led by ---

--- Gilbert Arenas, a U of AZ kid, just hit for 60 the other day --- :sad:

--- The game will be broadcast nationally on ESPN with tip-off set for 8:30 p.m AZ time ---

--- :rockon:

NCBronco24
12-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Wow what a game so far tonight, we are headed to OT!!!!!!!!

GO SUNS!!!!!!!!

AZ Snake Fan
12-22-2006, 11:26 PM
--- The Suns got off the plane, got on a bus, and went straight to the game ---

--- Gilbert puts up 54 points !!!

--- I jinxed them --- :sad:

--- :rolleyes:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
12-22-2006, 11:43 PM
someone had to end the streak and it might as well be my wizards

now i know Arenas isnt all that and or a all star or a top 12 player in the eastern conference but he is playing pretty good right now

steve nash played a hell of a game and i thought you guys were going to win but Gils last second foul and 1 made the game tied

and then with the wizards up by 2 he drains a 3 in Bells face

thats what i like about Gil

he always goes for dagger 3 pointers and usually makes them

Gil is on fire right now and the wizards are winning games

Caron Butler was great in over time
but damn

to much Arenas

HIBACHI!!!!!

DawgFanatic
12-23-2006, 04:07 PM

now i know Arenas isnt all that and or a all star or a top 12 player in the eastern conference but he is playing pretty good right now

steve nash played a hell of a game and i thought you guys were going to win but Gils last second foul and 1 made the game tied

but damn

to much Arenas

HIBACHI!!!!!Goodjob by the wizards, BOU16, you guys have a fine team and should go far in the playoffs... :salute:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
12-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Goodjob by the wizards, BOU16, you guys have a fine team and should go far in the playoffs... :salute:
thank you very much

it wasnt an easy game at all and Nash amazed me and i see why he gets his MVP awards

that Amare pick and roll at the top of the key every play left either amare wide open for a dunk or someone got an open look at threes

we really cant defend the three point line at all
all of nashes and barbosa and bells threes were wide open uncontested shots
but we did play a lot of zone trying to stop amare

about the playoffs
i feel like we can beat any team in the east but im not sure we can beat them in a 7 game series

Pistons,Bulls,Cavs are tough teams to beat

we'll have to wait and see

GridironChamp
12-25-2006, 05:45 PM

but damn

to much Arenas

HIBACHI!!!!!

Thats what i like about Gil too, he shoots alot, even when he's off...He alone will cost
the Wiz 10-15 games by himself this year.
Butler is on fire, i'd much rather have him be the cornerstone of my team than Areneas.

DawgFanatic
12-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Thats what i like about Gil too, he shoots alot, even when he's off...He alone will cost
the Wiz 10-15 games by himself this year.
Butler is on fire, i'd much rather have him be the cornerstone of my team than Areneas.
I believe he had zero assists in that game.

GridironChamp
12-26-2006, 12:07 PM
I believe he had zero assists in that game.

Would that surprise anyone? :confused:

Doubt it. :coffee: ;)

BOU16 doesnt understand the arguement, he seems to think i think Areneas is bad,
thats not it at all. I know Areneas is good, and i also know he is a selfish player.
That being said, i said i would take 13 other players before him from the East...

Maybe BOU16 likes to live in Denial about his lover boy, and maybe he will finally
see the truth.. who knows.

DawgFanatic
12-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Time to start another win streak :)

Yesterday was a blowout at home vs portland. :salute:

DawgFanatic
12-31-2006, 04:27 PM
108-86 Suns win over the New york knicks, stoudemire had 11 points with 11 rebouds.

GridironChamp
12-31-2006, 06:11 PM
108-86 Suns win over the New york knicks, stoudemire had 11 points with 11 rebouds.

Unfortunatly, especially for my fantasy team, Amare is still doing solid, but not as
good as he was in the middle of the big win streak.

DawgFanatic
01-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Barbosa shoots the game winning 3 pointer with 1.5 left, and comes back and plays good d on ben gordon to win the game :rockon:

TR3Y
01-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Barbosa shoots the game winning 3 pointer with 1.5 left, and comes back and plays good d on ben gordon to win the game :rockon:

I had to take my son to the Urgent Care last night, so, all I saw was the 1st quarter and from what I saw, the new "old" leather ball wasn't treating the Suns too well :goofy:

I was honestly shocked to see that the Suns came back and beat a VERY good Bulls team on the road following that horrendous start :D

This Suns team is special :rockon:

Following the tragic start of the New Year for my beloved Broncos, ie. 49ers loss and the loss of D-Will, I really need the Suns to have a Championship season!!

Here's to enjoying the ride of watching the Suns bring home their long overdue 1st TITLE :rockon:

TR3Y
01-10-2007, 06:58 AM
7 in a row :rockon:

Matrix, Nash, Barbosa, James Jones all played well last night against a surprisingly game Sonics team!!!! GO SUNS!!!!

TR3Y
01-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Steve Nash, a.k.a. MVP3 - had 20 assists through the 1st 3 quarters last night in the Suns blowout of the Cavs :rockon:

Nash is freakin' AMAZING :salute:

DawgFanatic
01-12-2007, 07:25 AM
Steve Nash, a.k.a. MVP3 - had 20 assists through the 1st 3 quarters last night in the Suns blowout of the Cavs :rockon:

Nash is freakin' AMAZING :salute:
heck yea!! i watched the entire blowout!! hehe

I see charles barkley is still hatin on us. During the halftime show and post game show, he said that the cavs weren't even a medocre team :rolleyes: the cavs are a dam good team, it just wasn't their night yesterday. keep hatin charles...

TR3Y
01-12-2007, 02:14 PM
heck yea!! i watched the entire blowout!! hehe

I see charles barkley is still hatin on us. During the halftime show and post game show, he said that the cavs weren't even a medocre team :rolleyes: the cavs are a dam good team, it just wasn't their night yesterday. keep hatin charles...

Yeah, what a MORON!! I absolutely loved Charles when he was a Sun, but he has really rubbed me the wrong way ever since he left!!

He was lucky to even get into the ring of fame following his comments about J.C. and the Suns and the city of Phoenix :rolleyes:

I look forward to him eating crow following the Parade in Phoenix this coming June :rockon:

GO SUNS :D

TR3Y
01-16-2007, 07:11 AM
Amare goes for 42 points last night :rockon:

He is the reason we will win it all this year :D

DawgFanatic
01-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Amare goes for 42 points last night :rockon:

He is the reason we will win it all this year :D
Portland gave a fight, but in the end Steve (mvpx2) nash came up big (wat a surprise :coffee: ) :D

Lets make it 13 straight against k-g and the wolves on sunday :rockon:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-20-2007, 09:31 PM
washington is first in the east

hurray for me

DawgFanatic
01-21-2007, 02:16 PM
washington is first in the east
hurray for me
You said it yourself buddy ;)

Gyro
01-21-2007, 05:56 PM
The Mavericks managed to fend off the Heat this afternoon, hopefully we can take another one in Orlando on Tuesday night.

DawgFanatic
01-21-2007, 09:40 PM
The Mavericks managed to fend off the Heat this afternoon, hopefully we can take another one in Orlando on Tuesday night.
Man i hate the mavs, but i admit that they are a good team, its gonna be a dog fight for that 1st seed in the west between us, too bad one of these teams aren't in the east so the best teams would play in the finals.

As for todays game, the suns beat the k-g, ricky davis less wolves in a blowout.131-102

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-22-2007, 12:19 AM
man orlando sucks

you can take them easy

their offense is horrendus and your offense should be able to run them out the building like our offense did

TR3Y
01-23-2007, 06:53 AM
Go and get revenge against Gilbert and Caron :fight:

Pretty ironic that both times the Suns have huge winning streaks going, that they get the Wizards....

Hopefully, this go round they will get the better of Washington :D

I have a good feeling that they will :rockon:

SN4MVP3 :salute:

DawgFanatic
01-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Man we have to beat these annoying wizards, gilbert is just a show off, ball hogger, i can't believe we lost to this team a couple weeks ago,lets play them out.

DawgFanatic
01-23-2007, 05:37 PM
41 Points in the first quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41-20 suns beating the wizacks... :)

Rollo
01-23-2007, 05:53 PM
I kno there is a clipper fan around here, chriskamon hahah, ur welcome here too, clipper :ugh:
i am a nugget fan :D

DawgFanatic
01-23-2007, 06:11 PM
i am a clipper fan :D
Aye, your welcome to chat it up here, since you guys are in the pacific division aswell. Looks like the clippers have been struggling all year huh.

Rollo
01-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Aye, your welcome to chat it up here, since you guys are in the pacific division aswell. Looks like the clippers have been struggling all year huh.
jk i am i nugget fan

AzBroncoFan67
01-23-2007, 07:31 PM
14 in a row, tommmorrow night the Nicks are going down :salute:

DawgFanatic
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
14 in a row, tommmorrow night the Nicks are going down :salute:
:salute: Seem like the wizards were gonna come back, but we holded them off.

The knicks will be tough, we lost their last year, but they'll be without marbury, so it will be a little easier.

AzBroncoFan67
01-23-2007, 07:41 PM
:salute: Seem like the wizards were gonna come back, but we holded them off.

The knicks will be tough, we lost their last year, but they'll be without marbury, so it will be a little easier.

:rolleyes: Bring em on

TR3Y
01-24-2007, 07:04 AM
GREAT game last night by the Suns :rockon:

We straight smoked Arenas and the Wizards :D

14 in a row :P can they make it 20 in a row??

HELL YES :salute:

AzBroncoFan67
01-24-2007, 08:11 PM
15 in a row again, how about them suns. :salute:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-24-2007, 08:45 PM
arenas had a good game and it seemed like the suns would never miss any threes

i think the refs called some stupid fouls that gave you 5 points when we tried to come back which would of made the game a little more intresting

im talking about the foul on butler when jones shot a air ball 3 when butler barley made contact

and when leonardo Barbosa or what ever drove to the lane and the foul was on Arenas when Arenas moved out the way and didnt even touch him

its ok though

with the way you guys shot in the first quater and the way you ended quaters with three pointers we didnt really have a chance

its pretty obvious that you guys are the better team even though we split the series 1-1

Wizards are a big man and a couple of bench players away from being the best in the east

were already one of the better teams

lets hope arenas takes a paycut like he said he would so we can get some good players

GridironChamp
01-24-2007, 08:57 PM
arenas had a good game and it seemed like the suns would never miss any threes

i think the refs called some stupid fouls that gave you 5 points when we tried to come back which would of made the game a little more intresting

im talking about the foul on butler when jones shot a air ball 3 when butler barley made contact

and when leonardo Barbosa or what ever drove to the lane and the foul was on Arenas when Arenas moved out the way and didnt even touch him

its ok though

with the way you guys shot in the first quater and the way you ended quaters with three pointers we didnt really have a chance

its pretty obvious that you guys are the better team even though we split the series 1-1

Wizards are a big man and a couple of bench players away from being the best in the east

were already one of the better teams

lets hope arenas takes a paycut like he said he would so we can get some good players

Yeah dont see that coming, i dont want to get into your lil arguement agian.. but
lemme say that if you saw Arenas on PTI today i have no clue how you can say he
is not a selfish person/player.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah dont see that coming, i dont want to get into your lil arguement agian.. but
lemme say that if you saw Arenas on PTI today i have no clue how you can say he
is not a selfish person/player.
i didnt see him
what did he say this time
but he isnt a selfish player so it doesnt matter

i wouldnt be suprised if he did take a pay cut

i dont expect it but i wouldnt be suprised

besides only 3 players on the whole team know how to play offense and all 3 of them get plenty of shots with the best player getting the most

that just how washington plays

it may look selfish to some rec league basketball coach who's trying to teach teamwork to a bunch of 8 year olds but thats how coach eddie jordan and his princeton offense works

GridironChamp
01-24-2007, 09:41 PM
i didnt see him
what did he say this time
but he isnt a selfish player so it doesnt matter

i wouldnt be suprised if he did take a pay cut

i dont expect it but i wouldnt be suprised

besides only 3 players on the whole team know how to play offense and all 3 of them get plenty of shots with the best player getting the most

that just how washington plays

it may look selfish to some rec league basketball coach who's trying to teach teamwork to a bunch of 8 year olds but thats how coach eddie jordan and his princeton offense works

He just had the whole cocky attitude to him, its not what he says, its how he says
it... He constantly brings up how he fufilled his selfish revenge promises or how
good of games he had. Kobe, as good as he has been and as many mistakes as
he has made, doesnt gloat near as much as Arenas was just on a simple 5 min
segment of a TV show.

And i must admit, i have been impressed by Arenas this year and i will say he is
probably the best 3 point shooter in the NBA, and that he is a good clutch shooter...
Oh and im surprised he didnt make the All-Star team... But by god i dislike the guy
soo much.

TR3Y
01-25-2007, 09:50 AM
SN4MVP3!!!!

:rockon:

DawgFanatic
01-28-2007, 04:45 PM
Whohooooooooo!

17 in a row, beat down the cavs for the second time 115-100 :rockon:

Tomorrow @ Minnesota, we just have to contain KG and we'll win this one pretty easy.... :)

RunYouOver
01-28-2007, 04:57 PM
The suns are the worst team in the league.

They couldn't get a win if their franchise depended on it. :coffee:

:heh:

DawgFanatic
01-28-2007, 05:00 PM
The suns are the worst team in the league.

They couldn't get a win if their franchise depended on it. :coffee:

:heh:
Haha, I said i was kidding, check your cps :heh: