PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me a site where

Africangod
02-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Can u tell me where i can contact any of the players to see how they train for football and things like that ok thanks.

dandaman23
02-21-2004, 01:26 AM
I am not sure of any sites but just lift weights every day of the week and then take Sunday off to let your muscles heal. I havent really gotten to work my legs because I broke my leg about 3 months ago so I have been hitting the upper body hard, I was benching like 155 before I broke my leg and now I am up to like 190. I am a workout maniac, I cant keep my self out of the wieght room.LOL. I am sure you do lift wieghts. I am just saying.LOL.

Africangod
02-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by dandaman23
I am not sure of any sites but just lift weights every day of the week and then take Sunday off to let your muscles heal. I havent really gotten to work my legs because I broke my leg about 3 months ago so I have been hitting the upper body hard, I was benching like 155 before I broke my leg and now I am up to like 190. I am a workout maniac, I cant keep my self out of the wieght room.LOL. I am sure you do lift wieghts. I am just saying.LOL.

I work out like that to but damn u just go to crazy I like working on my legs to cause thats the part i need to increase the most espically with my position and all.I need to get my legs stronger alot stronger So i can chuk with my leg like preist holmes does.

dandaman23
02-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Africangod
I work out like that to but damn u just go to crazy I like working on my legs to cause thats the part i need to increase the most espically with my position and all.I need to get my legs stronger alot stronger So i can chuk with my leg like preist holmes does.

LOL, ya I probably do go a little to crazy but I dont know, I just want to be the strongest and best I can be. I really need to get my leg strength back up, my doc says I can start lifting with my legs again in about a week. And football dont start until July here so ya.

Africangod
02-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Damn how long is it going to take for a reply?

broncosbeast
02-26-2004, 05:05 PM
The best way to get the most out of your muscles is to either do a full body lifting every other day or do upper one day and lower the next. Otherwise your muscles don't get a chance to recover. And I hope you two know that when you lift, all you do is tear your muscles down. When you take in protein it rebuilds these muscles.

dandaman23
02-26-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by broncosbeast
The best way to get the most out of your muscles is to either do a full body lifting every other day or do upper one day and lower the next. Otherwise your muscles don't get a chance to recover. And I hope you two know that when you lift, all you do is tear your muscles down. When you take in protein it rebuilds these muscles.

Ya, I take these protien supplement things. I take 4 pills a day. I probably would be doing upper body one day and lower the next but I cant use my legs for a couple more days.

broncosbeast
02-28-2004, 07:43 AM
Well, then don't do upper body the other day. Africangod, try looking in a library for a book called Weight Training For Sports by Joe Weider. That might help you.

Africangod
02-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Well, then don't do upper body the other day. Africangod, try looking in a library for a book called Weight Training For Sports by Joe Weider. That might help you.

OK i will try.

Africangod
03-05-2004, 08:45 PM
How long will it take to get a reply from the admin or the "staff"

broncosbeast
03-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Africangod
How long will it take to get a reply from the admin or the "staff"

Maybe they don't know the answer.

Africangod
03-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Maybe they don't know the answer.

Yea thats a possibilitie but can they at least say it damn.