PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] The Official Denver Nuggets thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

the0rangecrush
02-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Melo who? Let's go Nuggets

ERoyal248
02-24-2011, 11:01 PM
I think we got this one boys! 2-0 in post Melo era, one win against an Eastern contender.

While it is Boston, they have no bench.

They have Rondo, Ray, Pierce, KG, Baby.

Bench is West who's coming off an injury, Wafer, Bradley, and Johnson (NBA D-League call-up)

The new looks Nuggets do look good though.

johnlimburg
02-24-2011, 11:02 PM
who needs melo should get going in the building like against memphis

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:04 PM

Bench is West who's coming off an injury, Wafer, Bradley, and Johnson (NBA D-League call-up)

The new looK Nuggets do look good though.

That's downplaying it a bit IMO. This Nuggets team is far from a finished product, this is their first game together and it showed for a good portion of the game.

Both teams could make excuses tonight, but bottom line is The Nugs got the W and won by 14 points.

Atwnbroncfan
02-24-2011, 11:04 PM
who needs melo should get going in the building like against memphis

Just did lol

Broncoholic3233
02-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Defense.

Ball Movement.

FUN.

That is the way you end a game!!

NEW NUGGETS BASKETBALL SHOULD BE GREAT!!!

Even though we were shaky at best for the first 3 quarters, we really got to business in the 4th!

johnlimburg
02-24-2011, 11:06 PM

BUzz kill.

the0rangecrush
02-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Great win tonight, great D tonight. We need time to gel, but one thing is clear Harrington needs to go Anderson as well. Man those guys need to step up or get out.

Atwnbroncfan
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Lawson maybe the starter. But Felton got more PT. Id like to see more minutes out of Gallinari. He is gonna be the fan favorite in Denver. We appreciate hard work, and hussle. EX: Boykins, and Birdman.

Broncoholic3233
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Did we see Kenyon in his prime tonight? Maybe he needs to get sick more often? :confused:

2-0 w/ Melo.

Lovin' it so far.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Defense.

Ball Movement.

FUN.

That is the way you end a game!!

NEW NUGGETS BASKETBALL SHOULD BE GREAT!!!

Even though we were shaky at best for the first 3 quarters, we really got to business in the 4th!

It's going to be fun to watch. Even when we would win games with Melo, it was so frustrating to watch because I knew we would be so much better with ball movement + defense.

I'm excited for the rest of the season. :)

Twizlers
Wow I haven't watched a Nuggets game in awhile, but I'm glad I decided to turn this one on to see how well our new guys did. What a great game, and the 4th quarter was just fun to watch. Here's to a new era in Nuggets basketball.:salute:

the0rangecrush
Next game is tomorrow right?

Spyder
Bench or not, the Celtics are still the best team in the East and one of the better teams in the league (though I'd still take my Lakers and the Spurs over them in a 7 game series)

Regardless..
The Nuggets are a better overall team without Carmelo.

I've been saying this for 3 years now.
The ball movement and defense, man you guys look like a different team out there.

johnlimburg
02-24-2011, 11:10 PM

They have Rondo, Ray, Pierce, KG, Baby. 4 allstarts. We have 0.

Bench is West who's coming off an injury, Wafer, Bradley, and Johnson (NBA D-League call-up) And we had a bunch of new players who hadnt played together b4

hell yeah it does. Ugly but beautiful at the same time

BluenOrnge4Life
Did we see Kenyon in his prime tonight? Maybe he needs to get sick more often? :confused:

2-0 w/ Melo.

Lovin' it so far.

Ya KMart looks good. Maybe he can come somewhat close to actually earning his contract. :P

Broncoholic JS
Next game is tomorrow right?

Yes, we are in Portland tomorrow night.

Broncoholic3233
02-24-2011, 11:12 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/carmeloanthony
carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
Congrats to the homies. Great win tonite

Melo regretting it already. :P

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Bench or not, the Celtics are still the best team in the East and one of the better teams in the league (though I'd still take my Lakers and the Spurs over them in a 7 game series)

Regardless..
The Nuggets are a better overall team without Carmelo.

I've been saying this for 3 years now.
The ball movement and defense, man you guys look like a different team out there.

This post deserves a cp. You have been saying that for years now, but we didn't want to believe it even though we may have known it was true.

You got it right.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Charles Barkley just predicted we will get the 5 seed in the West.

And did you see the smile on George Carl's face? I couldn't be happier for him. :D

Atwnbroncfan
02-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Watching highlights. Something I really didnt notice. Boston's last points came with 6:05 remaining in the 4th.

FOR THE LAST 6 MINUTES AND 5 SECONDS OF THE GAME OUR D SHUT THEM OUT.

Wow.........Thats impressive :goz:

12and4
02-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Are the thunder catchable??? I was listening to karl on the radio today, i forget which show, and he said that the goal is to catch thunder at the #4 seed... He said we are down 4 and we play them twice so we need to pick up speed. (now we are down 3.5).

I think its possible but I don't think so, I think the thunder will start picking up speed now.

I'll settle for the #5 :D

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Watching highlights. Something I really didnt notice. Boston's last points came with 6:05 remaining in the 4th.

FOR THE LAST 6 MINUTES AND 5 SECONDS OF THE GAME OUR D SHUT THEM OUT.

Wow.........Thats impressive :goz:

Wow that's really impressive. I knew we had that 11-0 run for a while, but I figured they got a bucket at some point after that.

Thanks for sharing.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Are the thunder catchable??? I was listening to karl on the radio today, i forget which show, and he said that the goal is to catch thunder at the #4 seed... He said we are down 4 and we play them twice so we need to pick up speed. (now we are down 3.5).

I think its possible but I don't think so, I think the thunder will start picking up speed now.

I'm not so sure now with this trade they made... I honestly think the Thunder have a legit shot at winning the west now.

They are at worst, the 3rd best team in the west now, and I think they could potentially beat the Spurs & Lakers.

Spyder
02-24-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm not so sure now with this trade they made... I honestly think the Thunder have a legit shot at winning the west now.

They are at worst, the 3rd best team in the west now, and I think they could potentially beat the Spurs & Lakers.

I agree. The Thunder are looking scary good and they're stacked for the future, that's the thing. If not this year, I def. can see them dominating the West next season.

Atwnbroncfan
02-24-2011, 11:28 PM
I agree. The Thunder are looking scary good and they're stacked for the future, that's the thing. If not this year, I def. can see them dominating the West next season.

I was high on the thunder last year, and the year before. But my only issue is they have a very very limited bench. Nate will help, but there bench still leaves me questions.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-24-2011, 11:30 PM
On a side note: Brandon Lloyd is a Nuggets fan, and we had a little chat... sort of.... :D

http://twitter.com/mrblloyd

mrblloyd: I'm liking this new look nuggs team.

BluenorangeFTW @ mrblloyd ya its nice to see some ball movement and defense for a change.

mrblloyd @ BluenorangeFTW look at the hustle

ERoyal248
02-24-2011, 11:30 PM

If Perkins stays healthy, i don't see it. The one problem they had last year was interior defense, now they add one of the best interior defenders in the league in Perkins. Also added Muhammed, another 7-footer.

If they extend him, that's a heck of a core with Westbrook, Harden/Sebo, KD, Ibaka, and Perk.

I don't think they win the West, they'll probably have to go on the road to LA and SA to win it, but it wouldn't surprise me. That team is stacked. Great job by their management of building their team.

12and4
02-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Yeah its just really hard to judge all these new trades... no matter how good the players are, if they don't mesh they will continue to fail.

I also think thunder will start picking it up even more, btw... but I think the more this team gets to know each other, the more these kinks (this game was full of em) will be worked out. I just love the trade.

Bye melo, hello defense... long time no see, hows it hangin?

ERoyal248
02-24-2011, 11:33 PM
I was high on the thunder last year, and the year before. But my only issue is they have a very very limited bench. Nate will help, but there bench still leaves me questions.

Eh, it's not that limited, and in the playoffs, rotations shorten.

PG- Westbrook/Maynor/Nate
SG- Sebalofa/Harden/Nate
SF- Durant/Cook
PF- Ibaka/Collison
C- Perkins/Muhammed

It's a very, very good team, and i'm sure nobody wants to see them in the playoffs. They took the Lakers to 6 games with weak interior defense, and Durant having a horrible series for the most part.

Spyder
02-24-2011, 11:33 PM

True. But I really like the addition of Nazr Mohammed and think it's going too unnoticed right now. His length will help big time against LA. That was the only thing they were missing from knocking us out last season was one more big body to bang down low.

Time will tell, but I'm really high on them now. I wouldn't wanna face them, win or lose they're going to be damn tough to beat.

Spyder
02-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Eh, it's not that limited, and in the playoffs, rotations shorten.

PG- Westbrook/Maynor/Nate
SG- Sebalofa/Harden/Nate
SF- Durant/Cook
PF- Ibaka/Collison
C- Perkins/Muhammed

It's a very, very good team, and i'm sure nobody wants to see them in the playoffs. They took the Lakers to 6 games with weak interior defense, and Durant having a horrible series for the most part.

Quoted for truth.

I agree with everything said here basically. The Thunder are going to cause a lot of problems. With the Spurs age and who really knows about health issues, they have been insanely lucky so far in that department.

My Lakers, our biggest problem is the amount of games we've played in the last 3-4 seasons. It's most then a lot of teams play in double that time.

12and4
02-24-2011, 11:36 PM
On a side note: Brandon Lloyd is a Nuggets fan, and we had a little chat... sort of.... :D

http://twitter.com/mrblloyd

mrblloyd: I'm liking this new look nuggs team.

BluenorangeFTW @ mrblloyd ya its nice to see some ball movement and defense for a change.

mrblloyd @ BluenorangeFTW look at the hustle

Nice Work!

ERoyal248
02-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Quoted for truth.

I agree with everything said here basically. The Thunder are going to cause a lot of problems. With the Spurs age and who really knows about health issues, they have been insanely lucky so far in that department.

My Lakers, our biggest problem is the amount of games we've played in the last 3-4 seasons. It's most then a lot of teams play in double that time.

Luckily for the Spurs, they have a huge lead in the West, and Pop is resting Manu and Duncan mainly for the playoffs.

The Lakers have a HUGE game with OKC this weekend, not sure if Perkins is playing though. Luckily Perkins isn't playing tommorow, so maybe Orlando can help out the Lakers.

This trade just made them really, really good. They lost Game 6 because of the lack of size, and mainly lost the series for that matter because of it. And i like the Muhammed pickup too, another 7-footer with Perkins, Collison and Ibaka is a nice frontline.

And the Lakers have a tough schedule the rest of the way.

Broncoholic3233
02-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Luckily for the Spurs, they have a huge lead in the West, and Pop is resting Manu and Duncan mainly for the playoffs.

The Lakers have a HUGE game with OKC this weekend, not sure if Perkins is playing though. Luckily Perkins isn't playing tommorow, so maybe Orlando can help out the Lakers.

This trade just made them really, really good. They lost Game 6 because of the lack of size, and mainly lost the series for that matter because of it. And i like the Muhammed pickup too, another 7-footer with Perkins, Collison and Ibaka is a nice frontline.

And the Lakers have a tough schedule the rest of the way.

I think you are hyping them up a little to much...

We'll see...

I mean I like the Thunder a lot, great team, but I don't think they are that good yet, like you've said the last couple posts

ERoyal248
02-24-2011, 11:54 PM
I think you are hyping them up a little to much...

We'll see...

I mean I like the Thunder a lot, great team, but I don't think they are that good yet, like you've said the last couple posts

How so.

They got abused on the boards against LA, and was the main problem they lost that series. Now, add Perkins, Muhammed, with Ibaka and Collins, that's a good frontcourt. Westbrook and Durant are more experienced now.

Perkins is one of the most underrated players in the league. He's a huge reason Boston is so good defensively. He plays Dwight 1 on 1 as good as anyone in the NBA. I also love the Muhammed pickup, more length.

Trust me, ask any of the other top 3 teams, Spurs, Lakers, and Mavs. They do not want to see them in a playoff series.

Broncoholic3233
02-24-2011, 11:58 PM
How so.

They got abused on the boards against LA, and was the main problem they lost that series. Now, add Perkins, Muhammed, with Ibaka and Collins, that's a good frontcourt. Westbrook and Durant are more experienced now.

Perkins is one of the most underrated players in the league. He's a huge reason Boston is so good defensively. He plays Dwight 1 on 1 as good as anyone in the NBA. I also love the Muhammed pickup, more length.

Trust me, ask any of the other top 3 teams, Spurs, Lakers, and Mavs. They do not want to see them in a playoff series.

They are still too young.

Perkins is good, but not that good, I watch a ton of Celtics games, they are my #2.

Muhammed won't do much, imo.

Sorry, I don't have those 3 teams contact info ;)

They are good. Not great like you are suggesting is all I am saying.

They will win an NBA title in the next 5 years though is my guess. But I think they got knocked out in the 2nd round this year (just a gut feeling).

Atwnbroncfan
02-25-2011, 12:03 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/carmeloanthony
carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
Congrats to the homies. Great win tonite

Melo regretting it already. :P

You see the other Melo drama tonight.

This what happened:

During the first half of the TNT broadcast, George Karl reiterated statements he had made to the media earlier in the week, saying of Anthony: "Defensive focus, his demand of himself, is what frustrated us more than anything."

Melo then tweeted:

Damn, are u serious. Some people never seize to amaze me. Unbelievable

WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT THE SNAKES WILL SHOW.

Lol damn dude let it go. You forced your way out why do you care.

Broncoholic JS
02-25-2011, 12:10 AM
What was the crowd chanting at the end of the game? I was trying to pick it up but the announcers were talking too much so I couldn't.

12and4
02-25-2011, 12:13 AM
What was the crowd chanting at the end of the game? I was trying to pick it up but the announcers were talking too much so I couldn't.

I think it was "WE WANT MELO... WE WANT MELO..."

Atwnbroncfan
02-25-2011, 12:27 AM
I think it was "WE WANT MELO... WE WANT MELO..."

No it was....who needs melo.....who needs melo.

The Experience
02-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Just got home from the game. We had a shaky 1st 3 quarters, but man we pulled it together.

Gallo's D really impressed me, He was definitely nervous.

Felton did some really good things, and some huge mistakes.

Chandler is one cool customer, he was terrific tonight! He made the biggest shot of the game IMO, the 3 to put the Nuggets up 76-75 I believe. This guy is gonna be special, would really like to see an extension.

Mozgov needs Birdman's minutes and I would like to see Chandler and Gallo on the court at the same time more. (meaning Al on the bench)

johnlimburg
02-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Melo got want he wants to leave. Punk should shut his trap. He knows his ass cant play on d and is all about him and takes orders from his wife who make like 1/20th of what he makes.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Just got home from the game. We had a shaky 1st 3 quarters, but man we pulled it together.

Gallo's D really impressed me, He was definitely nervous.

Felton did some really good things, and some huge mistakes.

Chandler is one cool customer, he was terrific tonight! He made the biggest shot of the game IMO, the 3 to put the Nuggets up 76-75 I believe. This guy is gonna be special, would really like to see an extension.

Mozgov needs Birdman's minutes and I would like to see Chandler and Gallo on the court at the same time more. (meaning Al on the bench)

Good stuff man. I can't wait till the game tonight... too bad I have to work. :sad:

The Experience
02-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Good stuff man. I can't wait till the game tonight... too bad I have to work. :sad:

Sorry you have to work....:cheeky:

I can't remember the last time I was so excited for Nuggets basketball. Even when we were in the WCF.

Myself being a hardcore defensive basketball coach it has always been hard that my favorite team plays no D. Now they are and it is awesome!

DiversityA
02-25-2011, 01:04 PM
This is easily the most excited I've been (other than the WCF year) in a while. I know I was really excited when we got AI, but this team has already gelled pretty well. Gallo had a rough shooting day, but his defense was great! Felton did ok, but I'm sure he'll settle in soon enough, and Chandler was just awesome.

I love the new Nuggets team! :goz:

Atwnbroncfan
02-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Martin didnt make the trip, and wont play tonight. We will likely see Mozgov debut as a Nugg tonight.

Broncoholic3233
02-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Martin didnt make the trip, and wont play tonight. We will likely see Mozgov debut as a Nugg tonight.

Due to sickness? Due to limited minutes/age?

Any idea?

The Experience
02-25-2011, 04:22 PM

Any idea?

They dont play K-Mart on back to backs.

Broncoholic3233
02-25-2011, 04:26 PM
They dont play K-Mart on back to backs.

Yeah, that is what I thought, but made it sound like it was a different reason.

I hope we see Mozgov, still doubt it though.

Atwnbroncfan
02-25-2011, 05:11 PM

Any idea?

Due to the flu

the0rangecrush
02-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Wow I can't remember the last time I've been so excited for the nuggets time can't go fast enough

milehighireland
02-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Not too sure about this one without KM but you never know. Interestingly, Cavs are up 12 on the Knicks right now...

Atwnbroncfan
02-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Not too sure about this one without KM but you never know. Interestingly, Cavs are up 12 on the Knicks right now...

Lol cavs. Here is the no new no D Cavs.

milehighireland
02-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Knicks with no defence or depth... who woulda thunk that would happen trading half a team for a superstar who doesn't know the meaning of the D word?

DevilSpawn
02-25-2011, 08:14 PM
The Knicks make me sick. CP3 can't get here fast enough so we can outscore the teams we can't stop.

The Experience
02-25-2011, 08:29 PM
The Knicks make me sick. CP3 can't get here fast enough so we can outscore the teams we can't stop.

Until you get rid of Dantoni, it will always be like that. Melo won't help either.

Spyder
02-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Lol @ The Knicks.

The Experience
02-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Off to a slow start, but I think we are starting it up.

Gallo lookin good so far.

the0rangecrush
02-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Gallo tearing it up, unfortunately he's the only one who can hit a shot

12and4
02-25-2011, 09:15 PM
lol we need someone that can score... someone like... like.... like.... melo!

jk of course

I dislike felton and harrington...

The Experience
02-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Chandler and AAA.......

Masai don't let these guys go!!!!

the0rangecrush
02-25-2011, 10:24 PM
I feel like we should have traded Felton, and made Lawson full time point

TecmoElway
02-25-2011, 10:28 PM
I'll tell ya fellows, I'm pumped to have Gallinari on the Nuggets. He's fun to watch.

DishWater
02-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Danilo and Wilson=Straight Up Cash Money $$$

You can see them getting used to each other.

One thing, though: you can tell we need a big guy to rebound. I don't know what Bird is doing, but he's taking bad angles to the boards (from a former 5 in HS), and Nene just ain't even near the ball.

I hope to GOD Koufos or Mozgov can step up and give us some offensive and defensive board production...

Broncoholic3233
02-25-2011, 10:43 PM
JR never learns

12and4
02-25-2011, 11:06 PM
we got this... we got this... COME ON

Broncoholic3233
02-25-2011, 11:08 PM
That is called a travel. :coffee:

TecmoElway
02-25-2011, 11:09 PM
Bah OT it is...

Broncoholic3233
02-25-2011, 11:18 PM
TRIPLE A BABY!!!

Atta boy!

Cyrend
02-25-2011, 11:24 PM
I hate Raymond Felton. Hate him hate him hate him.

Broncoholic3233
02-25-2011, 11:29 PM
The Nuggets of old.

HUGE meltdown. :rolleyes:

The Experience
02-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Tough loss. It was a hard fought game, I think this team played harder in the close game than if we had still had Melo.

Hey if it wasn't for 2 really lucky shots by Portland at the end of regulation we would be winners again....

12and4
02-25-2011, 11:34 PM
At least we didn't lose to the cavs....

hard fought game though, hated that meltdown but we fought back... just couldn't pull the freakin trigger.

I hate you felton. I hate you harrington...

Broncoholic JS
This loss will make us stronger. I believe we are okay for a playoff berth, we should win a couple games there too. Don't jump off the bandwagon yet everyone!

I believe we have a better team than we did before.

Whats that? Defense? On the Nuggets? WAIT, WHAT?

Can't wait to see what happens the rest of the season.

AAA is MONEY!!

Build around him and we will be fine, we tried building around Melo instead of this baller, WHO PLAYS DEFENSE TOO!!

AAA + TY = FUTURE!

Look at this loss as a good thing, it will bring us together more!

Broncoholic3233
Yeah....but we didn't win, unfortunately.

We blew an 11 point 4th quarter lead and lost...no excuse.

Bad, bad loss. Good game but horrible ending

Ty needs to be in at the end....not Felton

BluenOrnge4Life
02-25-2011, 11:38 PM
I didn't like the play they drew up in the least bit.

You're down by one with like 9 seconds to go and your best option is a three point shot?

Not a good call IMO.

Broncoholic JS
Yeah....but we didn't win, unfortunately.

We blew an 11 point 4th quarter lead and lost...no excuse.

Bad, bad loss. Good game but horrible ending

Ty needs to be in at the end....not Felton

Ty got his feet wet in a game winning opportunity tonight, I don't see him letting us down next time. He will be better from this.

The Experience
One positive....

I didn't see the Bird at all in the 2nd...

Maybe GK is realizing he is the most useless player on the team.

Broncoholic3233
This loss will make us stronger. I believe we are okay for a playoff berth, we should win a couple games there too. Don't jump off the bandwagon yet everyone!

I believe we have a better team than we did before.

Whats that? Defense? On the Nuggets? WAIT, WHAT?

Can't wait to see what happens the rest of the season.

AAA is MONEY!!

Build around him and we will be fine, we tried building around Melo instead of this baller, WHO PLAYS DEFENSE TOO!!

AAA + TY = FUTURE!

Look at this loss as a good thing, it will bring us together more!

Hope so. A loss like this will tell a lot about the team.

At least it's fun to watch now.

the0rangecrush
02-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Yep we should have traded Felton when we got the chance, we need to just outright cut Harrington or bird they are worthless. We definitely hurt not having K-Mart there. I still feel like we are figuring out the pieces, but we do have players to be successful

BluenOrnge4Life
02-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Yep we should have traded Felton when we got the chance, we need to just outright cut Harrington or bird they are worthless. We definitely hurt not having K-Mart there. I still feel like we are figuring out the pieces, but we do have players to be successfulIt's going to take some time to gel and I think it's still a possibility Felton could get traded after this season. It makes sense to see what you've got though before making a trade and it's going to take more than 3 games to do so.

Tweet of the night came from VicLombardi:

Paging Raymond Felton: The trade happened 4 days ago. You can feel free to show-up now.

:laugh:

12and4
02-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I didn't like the play they drew up in the least bit.

You're down by one with like 9 seconds to go and your best option is a three point shot?

Not a good call IMO.

Yeah, I'm not sure but I don't think thats the way they drew it up :P

And LOL @ VicLombardi... that is hilarious

BluenOrnge4Life
02-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure but I don't think thats the way they drew it up :P

And LOL @ VicLombardi... that is hilarious
Ya it made me LOL for sure. :D

Broncoholic JS
02-26-2011, 12:12 AM
Does anyone else think Gallinari will be a baller for us? I think he has the potential to and will be!

johnlimburg
02-26-2011, 03:57 AM
The Future

Ty Lawson

Aaron Afflalo

Wilson Chandler (Extension)

Danilo Gallinari

Nene

Im not sold on trip A yet. I like as a complement but i beleive jr smith should get a shot to start a few games down the stretch

milehighireland
02-26-2011, 04:15 AM
Bah, we'd have won that with kmart... Also, with melo that would probably have been a double figure defeat.

Thing is, we're hovering dangerously close to not even making the playoffs, i'm noticing. Stretch run looks awful tough too. I think we look quite good since the trade but this is make or break territory right here

The honeymoon is over gentlemen, it's time to see what you can do

TecmoElway
02-26-2011, 09:26 AM
Oh the Lombardi line was great. Felton is looking awful.

As for Gallinari, they need to build around this guy.

Broncoholic3233
02-26-2011, 10:06 AM
The Future

Ty Lawson

Aaron Afflalo

Danilo Gallinari

Nene

Im not sold on trip A yet. I like as a complement but i beleive jr smith should get a shot to start a few games down the stretch

Not sold yet? He plays defense. He is the hardest worker. He is all about the team. And he's been our most clutch player down the stretch.

Jr....doesn't learn. I love Jr. But he isn't a starter. He's a bench player.

The Experience
02-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Not sold yet? He plays defense. He is the hardest worker. He is all about the team. And he's been our most clutch player down the stretch.

Jr....doesn't learn. I love Jr. But he isn't a starter. He's a bench player.

I agree, AAA should be a cornerstone to build around. He kept us going in OT last night. JR has all the talent in the world, but the dude is his own worst enemy.

The Experience
02-26-2011, 10:51 AM
The Future

Ty Lawson

Aaron Afflalo

Danilo Gallinari

Nene

First you say Birdman is an ok player, now your not sold on AAA?

I'm beginning to wonder if you watch Nuggets basketball.....

Cyrend
02-26-2011, 02:55 PM
So, as of today, Raymond Felton's career as a Nugget:

31 minutes per game for just 5.5 ppg, shooting 25%from the field, missed all of his 3 pointers (2 of which were air balls), and 50% free throw%.

We should have traded him when we had the chance. Feel free to get off the plane anytime now Raymond.

johnlimburg
02-26-2011, 02:58 PM
First you say Birdman is an ok player, now your not sold on AAA?

I'm beginning to wonder if you watch Nuggets basketball.....

i watch and just my opinion.

I will say harringtonm is an awful joke OF a player

Broncoholic3233
02-26-2011, 03:24 PM
i watch and just my opinion.

I will say harringtonm is an awful joke OF a player

Unfortunately that's true for us anyway. I was hoping we'd end up with the good Big Al, we got shafted. :(

the0rangecrush
02-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Unfortunately that's true for us anyway. I was hoping we'd end up with the good Big Al, we got shafted. :(

4 more years of him, makes it so much worse

Atwnbroncfan
02-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Uh oh, Knicks putting in AC. Lol this game gonna be ugly.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 11:03 AM
George Karl coming up on the Jim Rome show at about 11:30

The Experience
02-28-2011, 06:43 PM
No Gallo tonight....

CoryWinget81
02-28-2011, 06:48 PM
No Gallo tonight....

What? Why?

The Experience
02-28-2011, 06:56 PM
What? Why?

Hurt his toe will be back on wednesday

CoryWinget81
02-28-2011, 06:57 PM

Booooooooooooooooooo this man BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 06:57 PM

Dang it thats bull crap. And that hurts us a lot we could use him tonight.

The Experience
02-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Wilson Chandler will start....

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 06:59 PM

I say we kill the messenger, for bringing me bad news

The Experience
02-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Kirk Hinrich is out for Atlanta with a calf injury..

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Maybe Felton will actually come to play today.

The Experience
I say we kill the messenger, for bringing me bad news
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6JvewV0MOA

No thanks, but I'll take CP:heh:

The Experience
Maybe Felton will actually come to play today.

I'm hoping Al Harrington does something tonight.

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Wow are we sluggish, did lawson get Kenyon's flu?

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6JvewV0MOA

No thanks, but I'll take CP:heh:

Oh I'll give it but I won't be happy about it, jk thanks for the info though

The Experience
02-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Oh I'll give it but I won't be happy about it, jk thanks for the info though

Haha

The refs are showing their suckage so far...

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Look at felton your about a week late, but better late then never.
JR Swish baby!!!!!!!

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Thing that scares me about this team now is we don't attack the rim much, we rely on the jump shot.

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 07:47 PM
eeek scary moment with JR there:sad:

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Birdman is garbage.

The Experience
02-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Birdman is garbage.

Quoted for Truth....

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 07:52 PM
We have chandler,JR, and Gallo right now as scorers. everyone else it seems doesn't want or can't score. Lawson is trying to be to much of a rondo, we need to be presence in the paint and actual convert off drives

The Experience
02-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Nene is playing really soft tonight....

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Quite honestly I think this offense needs to let JR adlib a bit, let everyone get loose hit a rythm something

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 08:05 PM
If only we weren't so dismal offensively:sad:

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Someone want to explain to me why we pushed so hard to get mosgov if we're not gonna play him. We are getting bullied inside

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Someone want to explain to me why we pushed so hard to get mosgov if we're not gonna play him. We are getting bullied inside
I've been wondering the same thing.

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM
K-Mart is actually starting to earn some of that contract money, but bird and Harrington on the other hand. I'm gonna murder these refs rabble rabble rabble.

The Experience
02-28-2011, 08:50 PM
bird has hands of stone

The Experience
02-28-2011, 08:51 PM

i agree bird is painful 2 watch

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Jr swisshhhhhhhhhhhh

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Nene is a pansy today.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 09:01 PM
8 point lead. Let's start pouring it on boys...

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 09:03 PM
8 point lead. Let's start pouring it on boys...

I'm just confused how we win yet can't get a single rebound

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Ball game. Good game from Kmart, Chandler, Felton, and JR.

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm so not looking forward to playing the lakers, we are going to be absolutely brutalized by their bigs.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm so not looking forward to playing the lakers, we are going to be absolutely brutalized by their bigs.

Not if we actually play ours. We actually got bigger in the Knicks trade but that requires playing Mozgov & Gallo who was hurt tonight.

Good win tonight though. I'm going to try and make it to the Bobcats game on Wednesday. :D

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 09:22 PM

Karl has already said Mozgov will be used against bigger teams.

the0rangecrush
02-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Not if we actually play ours. We actually got bigger in the Knicks trade but that requires playing Mozgov & Gallo who was hurt tonight.

Good win tonight though. I'm going to try and make it to the Bobcats game on Wednesday. :D

Dear God please play Mosgov he can't be worse than the bird. Also I hope you can make it.

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Gallinari has fractured big toe. Out 7-10 days.

http://twitter.com/#!/Lopez_Nuggets

:brick:

We need him back.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 10:22 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/Lopez_Nuggets

:brick:

We need him back.

7-10 days is a relief IMO. I'm glad it's not much worse.

We do need him back though!

Broncoholic3233
02-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Good game. Felton finally showed up. Was hoping to see some Timofey, but guess not yet.

We need Gallo back, hopefully its 7 days, not 10 days.

Go NUGS!

Atwnbroncfan
02-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Good game. Felton finally showed up. Was hoping to see some Timofey, but guess not yet.

We need Gallo back, hopefully its 7 days, not 10 days.

Go NUGS!

Doesn't really matter how many days. he will miss 3 games. With the game sarurday then 4 days off till next thursday, thats when he should be back. But still stinks, I think we'll need him thursday at utah.

BluenOrnge4Life
02-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Doesn't really matter how many days. he will miss 3 games. With the game sarurday then 4 days off till next thursday, thats when he should be back. But still stinks, I think we'll need him thursday at utah.Well it sucks to see him miss some games right now when this team is trying to build chemistry together, but we should be able to beat Utah without him. They just lost to a Pistons team that is in complete disarray.

Broncoholic3233
02-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Doesn't really matter how many days. he will miss 3 games. With the game sarurday then 4 days off till next thursday, thats when he should be back. But still stinks, I think we'll need him thursday at utah.
Yeah, I figured it was something like that, didn't look it up though, yeah he would help against Utah.

Well it sucks to see him miss some games right now when this team is trying to build chemistry together, but we should be able to beat Utah without him. They just lost to a Pistons team that is in complete disarray.

Exactly. That is where it really hurts, the chemistry aspect going into the end of the season.

Utah is pretty shaky without Deron. Hopefully we can snag the win. I HATE THE JAZZ!

BluenOrnge4Life
03-01-2011, 10:53 AM
http://www.jimrome.com/guest/karl-george/11719

Here is the George Karl interview on the Jim Rome Show.

Broncoholic3233
03-01-2011, 11:06 AM
http://www.jimrome.com/guest/karl-george/11719

Here is the George Karl interview on the Jim Rome Show.

Gotta be a jungle insider. :(

BluenOrnge4Life
03-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Gotta be a jungle insider. :(

I'm sorry... I can't believe he charges to listen to interviews that he has on the radio for free.

the0rangecrush
03-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Here's what I'm burning on, Jim Rome charging to listen to interviews, let's face it Jim your second tier after the PTIs and around the horns. Your lucky I watch you because sportscenter was the last thing on when I turned my TV off. Jim I'm gonna be honest I'd watch sportsnation over you without Michelle beadle. Keep charging Jim the more you do, the more respect I lose for you if I ever had any to begin with.

Broncoholic3233
03-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Yeah it sucks. I mean he conducts good interviews and I listen to him between classes like now, but u can't charge to listen to an interview, that's just dumb.

Next thing you know he will be having his TV show on PPV

BluenOrnge4Life
03-01-2011, 12:06 PM
The Jim Rome show is pretty much a circus anyways. It's hard to take him serious on his sports takes when he spends 90% of the time responding to ridiculous e-mails & phone calls from his 'clones.'

jake15guy
03-01-2011, 12:20 PM
I HATE THE JAZZ!

pretty much sums it up for me as well
:salute:

jake15guy
03-01-2011, 12:25 PM
gallinari out 7-10 days with broken toe.
per denverpost.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_17506973

Broncoholic3233
03-01-2011, 12:30 PM
pretty much sums it up for me as well
:salute:

They are the Chargers and Raiders of the NBA for me. I can't stand them.

One of the best Rivalries in the NBA though and they are always fun but man I hate them.

jake15guy
03-01-2011, 12:34 PM
haha trust me man i know exactly where you are coming from

12and4
03-01-2011, 05:37 PM
haha trust me man i know exactly where you are coming from

Do you by any chance, bake?

Atwnbroncfan
03-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Knicks lost @ ORL tonight. Gave up 37 points in the 4th to blow the game. If it wasnt for chauncey getting to the line 20 times probably wouldnt be close. Oh, and yea Melo jacked up 24 shots, and only made 8.

ERoyal248
03-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Knicks lost @ ORL tonight. Gave up 37 points in the 4th to blow the game. If it wasnt for chauncey getting to the line 20 times probably wouldnt be close. Oh, and yea Melo jacked up 24 shots, and only made 8.

I can't stand Billups, sorry guys.

He just seems to destroy Orlando and Jameer everytime they play going back to his Detroit days. He did hurt his foot or something, came out with 2 minutes to play, hope he's ok.

Atwnbroncfan
03-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Nuggets benefiting from Hornets and Blazers losing today.

Broncoholic3233
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Nuggets benefiting from Hornets and Blazers losing today.

We are 5th now.

The west is really a tight race now tho

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 12:55 AM
1. Melo's Issues Front And Center Against Magic
By Mike Kurylo

Two days removed from an exciting win over the East's second-best team, the Knicks' loss in Orlando is a tough pill to swallow.

New York overpowered the Magic early on, outscoring Orlando 37-15 in the second quarter and appearing poised for a second straight victory (and the first back-to-back wins in the Carmelo Anthony era). However, the Knicks melted down at the end of the third quarter, allowing Orlando to score unanswered on three straight possessions in both the third and fourth quarters, and ultimately fell to the Magic 116-110.

There was some fiery play, as the teams combined for five technical fouls, but New York's offense lacked a spark.

The Knicks followed up a meager shooting night Sunday in South Beach (43.8 percent effective field goal percentage) with a pathetic 41.3 percent in Orlando. And at the center of the problem is Anthony.

In four games for New York, Melo has done well by traditional statistics, averaging 27 points per game. However, advanced stats show him to be a drain on the offense.

Anthony has taken 93 field goal attempts to net 108 points, a poor ratio. And while the league average in true shooting percentage is usually around 54 percent, Anthony has a TS% of 50.2 percent for New York. Compare those numbers to Chauncey Billups, who has scored 93 points on only 49 shots, with a 65.5 TS% in the blue and orange, and it's clear who has been the better Knick thus far.

There was a lot of support around the league for the Anthony deal, but there also was a sizable contingent who felt he didn't address the team's needs. Prior to the big trade, New York had a potent offense and a weak defense, and needed depth at point guard and center. And while the Knicks added offensive firepower in Melo, they never addressed some of their biggest weaknesses before the trade deadline.

And even though he's one of the leading scorers in the league, Anthony's style of scoring might not mesh with the Knicks' offense. Melo scores primarily using isolations and post-ups, and doesn't possess an accurate 3-point shot -- all of which are antithetical to Mike D'Antoni's offense.
Given the Knicks' poor efficiency since the trade, it appears some of the worries might be vindicated.

Proponents of the Anthony move spoke well of his high-volume game -- especially his ability to create with the ball -- and its positive effect in the fourth quarter of close games.

But down the stretch against the Magic, Anthony missed all three of his field goal attempts, turned the ball over once and managed only four points.

New York was hoping its deadline deal would put it among the East's best teams. But, despite besting the Heat in Miami, it doesn't look like the Knicks are there -- at least, not yet.

While blowing a possible win against Orlando might have been tough for Knicks fans, being saddled with an ill-fitted Anthony for the long haul might be an even bigger pill to swallow.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-110302/daily-dime

BluenOrnge4Life
03-02-2011, 01:30 AM
We've been saying this for a while in Denver now, and that's why I laugh at the notion that Melo is suddenly a top 3 player in the league now that he's in a Knicks uniform.

Now that he's constantly under the microscope, people will start to see all the flaws in his game.

When the Nuggets keep winning games without Melo and the Knicks continue with the ups & downs, maybe then people will start to realize that the supporting cast in Denver was better than many thought. Maybe then they will see that melo isn't the player everyone seems to think he is.

I knew the east coast bias was there but lord I never knew just how bad it was. They were having the argument today on mike & mike on whether Lebron or Melo is the better player. Greenberg said not being as good as Lebron isn't a bad thing, because you're still top 3. :laugh: what a joke.

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I can't wait for the game tonight! Love being excited for Nuggets games again!

The Experience
03-02-2011, 12:06 PM

Amen bro, this past week has been awesome!

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Hope Timofey plays, but the Bobcats are pretty small so I doubt it.

jake15guy
03-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Do you by any chance, bake?

huh? what do you mean

The Experience
03-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Hope Timofey plays, but the Bobcats are pretty small so I doubt it.

I think we see him against LA.

the0rangecrush
03-02-2011, 01:08 PM
I think we see him against LA.

I think we need to get him experience before we throw him against Bynum. Bynum will eat an unexperienced rookie alive.

jake15guy
03-02-2011, 01:08 PM

seriously. its like a whole new feeling watching this team. and to tell you the truth, i think i like this team more without melo.

only wish i lived in the area so i could watch all the games. we get no games here in seattle :/

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 01:22 PM
I think we need to get him experience before we throw him against Bynum. Bynum will eat an unexperienced rookie alive.

I think he meant the Clippers on Saturday

the0rangecrush
03-02-2011, 01:24 PM
I think he meant the Clippers on Saturday

My bad, I always overlook the clipper whenever I hear LA I immediately think Lakers

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 01:28 PM
My bad, I always overlook the clipper whenever I hear LA I immediately think Lakers

Haha, no problem man, me too, I just knew the Clippers game was Saturday so that is why I thought the other LA and Griffin.

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 01:29 PM
seriously. its like a whole new feeling watching this team. and to tell you the truth, i think i like this team more without melo.

only wish i lived in the area so i could watch all the games. we get no games here in seattle :/

Ask 12and4 he has a real good stream site, I forget the name of it tho

jake15guy
03-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Ask 12and4 he has a real good stream site, I forget the name of it tho

yeah i used to use "atdhe" to watch the game but homeland security took it away :sad:

thanks for the heads up though ill ask him

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 01:38 PM
yeah i used to use "atdhe" to watch the game but homeland security took it away :sad:

thanks for the heads up though ill ask him

Adthe is back up just on a different thing it's not .com anymore I forget what it is.

But 12amd4 site is much better. Just PM him or he'll see this later I'm sure.

jake15guy
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM
found the new atdhe but ill ask 12and4.

thanks for the heads up.
cp coming your way

The Experience
03-02-2011, 02:03 PM
I was talking about the Clippers.

DeAndre Jordan would eat Birdman alive..... Mozgov would fair better.

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Tonight should be a W. But we need to limit everyones minutes tonight. We need everyone fresh for tomorrow at Utah, thats a big game.

12and4
03-02-2011, 06:35 PM
found the new atdhe but ill ask 12and4.

thanks for the heads up.
cp coming your way

IDK what you guys are talking about, I don't now and have never used streams... :whistles:

and My question whether you bake was because we have a member here that goes by the username of jakenbake.

the0rangecrush
03-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Lets GO Nuggets!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

JakeNbake
03-02-2011, 07:12 PM
IDK what you guys are talking about, I don't now and have never used streams... :whistles:

and My question whether you bake was because we have a member here that goes by the username of jakenbake.

Who dat?

the0rangecrush
03-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Dang I'm trying to study and watch at the same time,needless to say its not working.:D

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 07:19 PM
AAA looks angry tonight, wants to avenge that game wednesday.

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 08:03 PM
TIMOFEY!!!!! Yes!

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Mozgov getting some PT!

the0rangecrush
03-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Mozgov ya!!!!!

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Good half. When Harrington and Birdman are actually playing well the other team might as well get on the bus and go home, they got no shot when thats happening.

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Now this is basketball :D

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Huge lead. Great game.

Now we can rest our main players for tomorrow!

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 08:57 PM
I want Tacos.

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Congrats to JR for 6K

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Its Mozgov time again!!!!

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Mozgov 2-2 from the FT line!

MVP :D

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 09:13 PM
TACOS WITH THE NEW TEAM!!

Everyone thank Mozgov! TIMOFEY!

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 09:15 PM
TACOS WITH THE NEW TEAM!!

Everyone thank Mozgov! TIMOFEY!

TIMOFEY is feeding me tomorrow :peace:

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Melo who?

Nuggets win by 40.

Utah is gonna die tomorrow!

Atwnbroncfan
03-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Best thing about this Win, is not 1 player played over 30 minutes. Barring Afflalo's ankle not being a problem this team should be well rested for tomorrow. Bring on Utah, I hate them.

Broncoholic3233
03-02-2011, 09:29 PM
120 points
49 rebounds
34 assists
8 steals
5 blocks

WOW

12and4
03-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Phew, that was a close one. Dodged a bullet there...

BluenOrnge4Life
03-02-2011, 10:09 PM
I just got back from the game and it was awesome! This team is so exciting to watch now, finally playing basketball the way the game was meant to be played.

I just heard Scott Hastings say that Birdman walked up to his table and asked him if he ever went to Russia because he thinks he's Mozgovs' father. :laugh:

Can't wait till the Utah game. :D

The Experience
03-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Great win tonight!!!!

Played great in all facets of the game

giv
03-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Does anyone have the new nuggets first game intro ?

If you have, can you please post it

Thank You:salute:

the0rangecrush
03-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Yep I rode the nuggets high all night into my exam this morning, in which if I do say so myself I aced. Thank godfor the nuggets getting me through exams

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Melo finally thanked the denver fans. Took long enough.

jake15guy
03-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Stoked for the game tonight!!

WHOS WITH ME?

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Duh :D

Can't wait :)

BroncoFanBoy
03-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Melo finally thanked the denver fans. Took long enough.

Good. About time. Now, maybe at times, I'll still wear my Melo jersey

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 03:09 PM

Ewwww. Gross. Don't do that. :P

The Experience
03-03-2011, 05:30 PM

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

The Experience
03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
So stoked for the game tonight! I am hoping for another 40 point routing of my most hated team....

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Favors out tonight. If we can limit Jefferson to a 20-10 night at most, we got this.

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Favors out tonight. If we can limit Jefferson to a 20-10 night at most, we got this.

AAA will play also. :D

Not like he was going to miss this game either way, but still, he was 'in question'.

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 08:18 PM
AAA will play also. :D

Not like he was going to miss this game either way, but still, he was 'in question'.

Dude is a warrior.

The Experience
03-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Dude is a warrior.

No doubt. I hope we can keep JR because if we can we are set at SG for years to come......

The Experience
03-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Some pics from last night.....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/65/fullj.9eaaa7d4e05414b81fe20e1f35fea12d/9eaaa7d4e05414b81fe20e1f35fea12d-getty-103892031dp022_charlotte_bo.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/3d/fullj.8f811840cb11ef59505f51f7dba61e34/8f811840cb11ef59505f51f7dba61e34-getty-103892031dp021_charlotte_bo.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/ad/fullj.b4f2f71537195bb39f223f70e6dc6dc8/b4f2f71537195bb39f223f70e6dc6dc8-getty-103892031dp013_charlotte_bo.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/7c/fullj.71769f0908cd03aba85bc6aaa14e0d03/ap-e96e3114c0c44f21a59af8945c23d676.jpg

The Experience
03-03-2011, 08:36 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/07/fullj.286f70a18bcbd89261fd26781fdf02be/286f70a18bcbd89261fd26781fdf02be-getty-103892031dp007_charlotte_bo.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/dd/fullj.18d2a2f8eee5ebb8983b06f369e9c044/18d2a2f8eee5ebb8983b06f369e9c044-getty-103892031dp004_charlotte_bo.jpg

The Experience
03-03-2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/knicks/koufososuheadshotin.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090520005858/muppet/images/6/6a/Beaker-portal.jpg
:eek:

They both have a neck head

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 08:49 PM
AK47 is the ugliest dude on the planet.

The Experience
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
AK47 is the ugliest dude on the planet.

I hate to say it (actually I don't) his wife is a total cover up.....

He is definitely gay.....

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Damn, pretty good start.

Forgot it was on ALT. Usually isn't when TNT has it.

Thank God.

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Nene looks to be in beast mode tonight.

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 09:01 PM
We need to turn up the defensive intensity. D is pretty good, Jazz just hitting their shots, but I think it could be a bit better.

themadfanatic
03-03-2011, 09:12 PM
The nuggets are nice I think they got better without melo. I'm a knicks fan so I know how good galo, felton, and wilson are. Melo slowed ur offense down being a isolation player. But now u guys take advantage of all that speed with afalo, lawson, and jr good for u guys I hope u do well

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Gave up 17 points the first 6 minutes, 6 points given up the last 6 minutes. Thats what Im talking about. :goz:

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:13 PM
I love this new team!!!

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Afflalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Are we getting calls and bounces on the road in UTAH? What?

GO NUGGETS!!!

Rocking my old Kenyon Martin number 6 for tonight!

The Experience
03-03-2011, 10:24 PM
These refs blow.....

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Good game thus far, but i dont have as high expectations tonight as i have for other games. We seem to be running out of gas and our bigs are getting bullied around.

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Bonehead JR came to the arena tonight.

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Back to the Nuggets of old, stand and watch.

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:32 PM
These refs blow.....

whistles? LOL

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm super pissed. :mad:

The Experience
03-03-2011, 10:33 PM
whistles? LOL

I wish.....

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:34 PM
I wish.....

LOL I see what you did there.

This is a must win for us!

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Where are the cutters, and passing were used to? Were just standing and dribbling.

The Experience
03-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Birdman jumps at everything..... He pisses me off...

He makes JR look like a very disciplined player

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:38 PM
If Nene doesn't attack when he comes back in were done.

Jazz pulling away.

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 10:41 PM
NBA refs are so bad, its pathetic.

FFS.

Nuggets. PLAY DEFENSE. HIT YOUR FREE THROWS. Stop sucking.

The Experience
Get Birman out of the game, he has done nothing but allow baskets and blow free throws......

Broncoholic JS
Well that was good while it lasted, Come on boys!!!

LETS GO NUGGETS!!

Time to stop slacking!

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:42 PM
NBA refs are so bad, its pathetic.

FFS.

Nuggets. PLAY DEFENSE. HIT YOUR FREE THROWS. Stop sucking.

^^^This!!!!

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Ok george under 8 to go. Nene and Kmart need to be back in the game.

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Even without Deron there Utah still flops really bad!

The Experience
03-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Jazz flopping again, and the refs buy it....

I guess some things never change.....

Atwnbroncfan
03-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Id figure we would need Gallo tonight. Just not sure if we can get over the hump. Hope they prove me wrong tho.

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 10:52 PM
The NBA needs to start over.

Get rid of Stern.

Get rid of Refs.

Hire competent people.

Make it like hockey, you flop, you get a flopping foul.

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Tie game!!!!!

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Nene with the and one!!

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 10:55 PM
LETS GO NUGGETS!!!

Way to get back in it!

Broncoholic JS
03-03-2011, 10:56 PM
The look on K-Marts face right now, LOL

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Dumb, dumb, dumb foul on Kmart.

C'mon NUGS!

Broncoholic3233
03-03-2011, 11:05 PM
I've had enough of Nene. Seriously, how un-clutch can one player be?

The Experience
Make your damn Free THrows

Broncoholic JS
If I am George Karl I make every player shoot at least 100 free throws before heading to the locker room and the showers. If you make 95 percent you can shower, if you don't you keep trying...a la Herb Brooks!